I saw this baby in a white moms car when i was at the circle k. Doors wide open while she was inside...

I saw this baby in a white moms car when i was at the circle k. Doors wide open while she was inside. Half black so the dad probably wasn't around so I did what any logical proud white man would do. I gave it the fucking finger and took a picture of it. Stupid baby got what was coming to him. Post darkies getting BTFO.

Attached: 20180315_233023.jpg (1074x773, 305K)

why are you lying?

lol good work OP

Oh no the jig is up. You got me. How did you know?

I feel like a real schmuck right now user :(

i just don't like faggots shitting up my board
saged and reported for being a cock sucking faggot

Who hurt you?

Still funny lol

Attached: content_renaissance_man.jpg (561x622, 76K)

Fantastic, OP. Next time turn the heat up in the car and lock the doors.

ugly baby

absolutely fucking unironically based. the hero we need. well done if true op.

>ugly baby
No. It's not.
You are attempting to apply human standards of beauty, to this hybrid/mongrel/mutt.
You can't do that user, since the young creature clearly is not human.

>Not smashing the little niglets head in on spot
Son i'm dissapointed

Literally el goblino

>Promotion of animal cruelty
Reported.

i called out a pair of somalians at dairy queen earlier tonight. they were acting like niggers swearing in front of families taking selfies with their ice cream and standing at the pick-up window trying to barter. the workers called my order and i told the somalinigger the get out of my way. he tried staring me down and asked me 'what'd you say?' i told him 'you heard me'. i grabbed my milkshakes and stared down the first skinnigger. he told me to have some respect. 'respect? youve been standing here for 10 minutes swearing in front of these children? 'you couldve said something'. 'I JUST DID. do something.' they got in their car and left. i fucking hate somalians more than niggers. especially the ones that act like niggers. it also pissed me off that the other white men standing there with their kids didnt say anything. its time to stop being nice to these motherfuckers.

Attached: 1555698661586.jpg (434x532, 25K)

damn the dude went all out and saved the white race!

wait

STALE pasta nigger

>heat it up
With a molotov lol BTFO

Took a pic of his own mutt kid and told him it's the number 1.

>did what any logical proud white man would do
K, Steve

Based

1488 HALE HITLER BROTHER

>wHo hUrT yOU??
You sound like a faggot snowflake. That's one of the only comebacks they can resort to.

Fuck yeah. Plus one for the master race.

Attached: 1560412805622.jpg (638x478, 96K)

Old pasta newfags itt

This pasta is like 5 years old.

Yes that's how pastas are typically used. Good job.

Source?

You need to have your legs broken.

Oldpasta retard bad post dumbass