BREAKING NEWS

COMFY BOI DRINKS A REDBULL WHILE BRITAIN IS DESTROYED BY FLOODING

youtube.com/watch?v=EqaJ5BOqwx8

Attached: untitled(1).png (1268x668, 1.76M)

Attached: untitled1~2.png (458x668, 384K)

Attached: untitled1~3.png (325x363, 152K)

Attached: untitled1~4.png (217x187, 53K)

Attached: untitled1~5.png (107x148, 20K)

Attached: untitled1~6.png (71x97, 8K)

he comfy

Attached: untitled1~7.png (56x71, 5K)

Britain is a country built on water. Being flooded is part and parcel of your history. Stop being waterphobic.

It isn't even open

Its gods judgement upon us for barbecuing animals and not making an offering of them.

>If only you knew how bad things really were.

Someone do it.

So where are all the empowered whamen carrying sandbags and helping evacuate residents?

>white
How do i know this is Britain?

Oh look. Britain is flooding again. What's new? Get on our level. Everytime you guys flood we have to fly in our experts to give you advice yet nothing has even been done with it so you flood again next year.

Getting harpooned by passing nord fleets

Inb4 racism

>saving boomers

i would laugh as they drown

Supervising the carrying on higher pay.

The reporter looks comfy also and paid.
Where are all the jewmuslims with the respect us shit???

"Must have weighed 13..
mmmmmm 14 stone"

>Britain is a country built on water.

Literally Ruled The Waves

Britain is a bit larger than your wittle country

We need to hijack the environmental movement. Look at this shit, everyone is caring about it, we need offer them the real solutions to climate change

Attached: 1554559193435.png (1187x499, 607K)

nobody is drowning they are just having their carperts ruined

fake quote

deep fake

>Literally Ruled The Waves
because all you could rule on land was abos and shitskins

This.
You gotta give them the one two punch
>overpopulation because of insane African birthrates
>the environmentalist movement spent the last 70 years doing everything in its power to kill nuclear energy, we would be 100% fossil fuel free today if it wasn't for the greens

Attached: 1508960505412.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

>trusting nuclear waste sights to be secure for 100s of years when it isnt even certain that the state will exist in 30 years

*sites

comfy boi is comfy

>worrying about some poison sludge in a concrete tomb in the middle of nowhere instead of killing the planet with heat

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>Saving Britain from the flooding
God is trying to wipe away that 1984, mudslime filled, shit bowl from existence. The dude chilling has the right idea.

never change op

Britains never ever will be slaves

that the face of the roastbiff right there we love you bongs !!

>Britain ruled the waves
>Now the waves rule Britain
It almost reminds me of something else.

What happens to all those nice canal boats?

Oh look more manhate while trying to somehow make males look responsible for the flooding. What a shock. This is why I don't watch TV anymore.

kek'd

My mates caravan holiday was ruined by this flooding, I'll be sure to send a strongly worded letter to poseiden about this

Do dentists not exist in England or something. None of you have your front two teeth.

We have our front teeth removed at birth as a show of dominance to attract females.

Attached: A1C026D8-9B67-48E9-A1AF-38DB3165D52B.jpg (671x1024, 77K)

Poor diet and shitty genetics mostly.

kek.
What the fuck were your ancestors doing? England must literally used to have been full of rock munchers back in the "good ol days"

Underrated

>Of course it's a burger that is illiterate.
Every time

My teeth are bad, but i still have them all, so im doing quite well.

Im 32 and never had a filling.

Damn that town looks comfy as fuck

Wheres your loicensce for that HYDROPHOBIA!!!

>My teeth are bad
>32
>doing quite well
If I lose 1 tooth before I'm 40 I'll suck start a gun.

Attached: 1530846456060.png (894x773, 48K)

i live on a hill, no fucks given.

show loicence

Attached: keine_neuen_Götter.jpg (637x637, 123K)

Open it and fly away motherfucker. . .

>Britain is a country built on water. Being flooded is part and parcel of your history. Stop being waterphobic.

This but unironically. Britain has made near-0 efforts to protect it's citizens against flooding and water damage.. To the point where there are entire towns situated on floodplains. That's not what floodplains are for..

The parts of Britain that flood are pretty specific, and they flood like clockwork. Much like the deltas of this country.. Also, if size is the relevant factor here that still doesn't quite explain why Britain needs expertise and literal pumps from this country time and time again. If we're so small, how come Britain doesn't have bigger pumps for themselves?

Attached: Van Heck pumps.jpg (600x377, 210K)

I went to Lincolnshire once. The ASDA was enormous.

We used to have good quality flood defense until the fucking EUcrats forced local councils to abandon flood defense programs via defunding them. They sold off dredging equipment and now have to hire private companies to do it, which is completely unaffordable. This is Maastricht Treaty in effect.

>building a country on the sea.
>building a country under the sea.

>can' isn't even open
Nah he just enjoys holding the can lad.

>EUcrats forced local councils to abandon flood defense programs via defunding them.

Uh? It's the EUs fault your local councils don't fund their flood defense, or that your national government doesn't fund the local councils? I don't think I get it..

>They sold off dredging equipment and now have to hire private companies to do it, which is completely unaffordable. This is Maastricht Treaty in effect.

...?
Also, dredging companies are not 'unaffordable' tbqh.. In any case it's often far cheaper than clearing up floods.

>when a country built under the sea keeps dry better than one built ON the sea

DE MAAN DE WIND EN WIJ, BITCHES

Attached: oosterscheldekeringplaque.jpg (1702x1277, 534K)

> Ik heb een bom, ik ben gevaarlijk
literally a meme language

Attached: 1546258876559.png (984x923, 557K)

German isn't any better

Who are you quoting?

it's nothing to do with the EU. it's basically the Tory government and their austerity cuts. Besides, the worst flood affected areas don't really bring the UK much money.

ha

Attached: DGkwOC4UQAAWmmh.jpg-large.jpg (486x332, 22K)

m8 English is nothing but simplified & frenchified Germanic..
>Do away with grammer
>Do away with politeness
>Do away with syntax
>Add French and Latin words for any concept more complicated than a brick

Voila: English.

>This is Maastricht Treaty in effect.

You mean Lisbon Treaty

>Do away with politeness
This is why we ruled the world.

What a lad.

I don't know what they teach in Luxembourg, but I do know that only English speaking countries have ever walked on the moon :)

Britain couldn't conquer any Europeans so they had to go beat up a bunch of retards with sticks.

Didn't you still thou and thy in those days though?

Pls explain how it's the EU that fucked your flood defense though. I don't get it.. There are actually massive EU subsidies for stuff like flood protection and rebuilding after disasters. The UK actually applied for such help as recent as 2016..

>basically Tory austerity

Do they do this thing in the UK that our political parties do which is taking impopular measures in national politics, and then blaming the EU because reasons? Also honorable mention for voting FOR a certain policy at the EU level, and then claiming the EU forced the country to do X Y or Z when they return home..

Using German technology, which makes sense given that the English couldn't even be bothered to develop and nurture their own language..

>COMFY BOI DRINKS A REDBULL WHILE BRITAIN IS DESTROYED BY FLOODING
Oh, so it's like immigration, except they're actually trying to stop it.

It's a convenient scapegoat, but all it does it muddy the waters for legitimate grievances.

monster!

>red bull

Fuck that overpriced shite, why does a large can cost £2.50 when Monster is £1 and tastes exactly the same?

>216376189
>Do away with grammer
>Do away with politeness
>Do away with syntax
>Add French and Latin words for any concept more complicated than a brick
So literally the best of all worlds, efficient at conveying information and easy to learn. Works well for poetry and singing. The only bad thing about English is non-phoenetic spelling.