HAPPENING! HONG KONG DELAYS Controversial Extradition Bill

Our chink brothers did it!
cnn.com/2019/06/15/asia/hong-kong-extradition-bill-pause-intl-hnk/index.html

I guess they didn't need to assassinate Xi after all. Do not give an inch to the communists!

Attached: 190612-hong-kong-protest-al-1347_8e8ded451177be348b98db97bc1e28d3.fit-760w.jpg (760x507, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/china-cuts-down-troops-in-army-by-more-than-50/articleshow/67640085.cms?from=mdr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Who cares lol.

Hong Kong is irrelevant

They didn’t do anything.

The are just waiting for the protesters to go home and for the public to stop paying so much attention.

By 2030, Hong Kong will be Macau 2.0. Tame, full of mainlanders, a handful of very quiet and careful pro-Democratic legislators in LegCo. By 2047, it will be like Guangzhou or any other Mainland city. Which is kinda the whole idea.

Attached: 4AD7790F-B86E-4960-9D7A-5DD908BC28A4.jpg (1200x800, 257K)

BASED HONG KUCKS

Attached: f-hk-nireland-a-20150704-870x612.jpg (870x612, 119K)

Attached: f11e880c-c236-11e8-bfc4-8898d3e518ea_image_hires_113235.jpg (1620x1080, 365K)

Attached: hong-kong-protest.jpg (900x597, 278K)

Attached: Hong-Kong.png (640x480, 187K)

Slopes aren't my fucking brothers asshole. There aren't any honorary white people and only whites deserve rights.

>I-IM HONORARY WHITE I S-SWEAR

Attached: 1332312_f78cdc2c66c03092f955be7637d390df-692x360.jpg (692x360, 90K)

t. mainlander subhumans

>one million people in the Streets risking their lives because they dont want to share law with the mainland insectoid gook communist chinks

based

I really dont understand why America doesn’t support the separatist muslims in Xianshang. Fighting muslims has only been a headache for America and NATO. We should go back to the old days where we used them to defeat the communists.

Show flag.

Attached: 1553828802389.jpg (1314x1552, 482K)

They're just going to pass it when people are on lockdown

>#NOTLIKEOTHERCHINKS

Attached: hong_kong_protestor__alamy_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwWjSBTNf5gm5zeJ4YT3naW0.jpg (2880x1800, 992K)

China will have it their way, what's the point of even trying. Hong Kong isn't even a nation or a country. Most people protesting are probably progressive libshits too.

Attached: 1543749349884.png (657x527, 34K)

>I don't understand the Yanks don't sink billions into people's and regions they've never heard of and don't give a heartfelt fuck about

Jeepers, I wonder...

Also, how hilarious would it be if the UK claimed HK back on grounds of China breaking the '97 conditions? China has many things, but Naval prowess isn't one of them, while the Brits still pretend to rule the waves. Mite b ebin.

Liberty wins. This time. But trust has eroded authoritarians "in charge".

I will keep an eye on the situation, on occassion.

Attached: eye is before you.jpg (645x503, 62K)

I expect you will get a lot of pushback from emotional Westerners here who perceive that the protesters are ‘their team’ and that everyone needs to fight the power or whatever.

The overblown comparisons to Tiananmen are belied by the fact that Beijing has learned a lot about how to deal with public unrest from the events of that year. As unpopular as their rule in Hong Kong is, they are managing developments there with almost diabolical cleverness. It’s two steps forward one step backwards.

They will never do anything so provocative as to make the bulk of the population fully to over to the Localist/opposition side in earnest. Ditto for foreign leaders eying trade relations, even Trump Mr. Tariffs couldn’t bring himself to give the boilerplate [deep concern] statement, rather meekly mumbling something about how ‘he hopes it all works out for Hong Kong and China’.

All China needs to do is watch the clock ticking, and wait for mainlanders and their descendants in the territory to grow in number. At some point in the future they may even be able to LARP as populists, abolish the functional constituencies and still keep the DAB firmly in control. Democracy at last.

The Chief Executive appoints all judges in Hong Kong and they will be making decisions about extradition and interpreting the Basic Law in cases that don’t merit the National People’s Congress’s attention. This will also be a deeply uh, harmonizing trend in Hong Kong’s future evolution.

With 2047 looming in the distance, what can these protestors and activists along with the DPHK dinosaurs actually do? They didn’t get democracy, and Beijing has stated quite firmly that it is the final arbitrators of what the spirit of the Basic Law is. The DAB, Chief Executive and Beijing have all also stated that expressions of self-determination or secession are not protected under Hong Kong law and will be punished.

this is a waiting game at this point. Ticktock.

Attached: 266C1796-26EE-4C16-9836-D62DCF13BB5B.jpg (1479x1479, 1.28M)

Based. Time for us to return back to our dad as well. Fuck the French and traitor scum for creating this monstrosity.

>save us white people!!11!111!

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_42931a64-8ea0-11e9-845f-5fdba6fd3f52.jpg (3315x2210, 1.57M)

Xi will (((suicide))) soon. Screenshot this.

Attached: The emperor of china.jpg (768x432, 40K)

Xi will going to change his gender.

To be fair, Governor Patten personally did actually stick his neck out a bit for Hong Kong when he didn’t have to. Not that it will have made much difference in the end.

Attached: A64A5F00-4036-4C3E-8A61-5447AF715F50.jpg (1500x1120, 163K)

The irony is Great Britain will be as much a police state as China soon

Most of those kids have probably never left Hong Kong let alone visited Britain.

The Britain they know is from British TV shows along with a big heap of inherited nostalgia from their parents and grandparents, who remember colonial Hong Kong both because it was actually better in terms of lower cost of living, price-adjusted salaries, and also felt more ‘special’ compared to the Mainland (and admittedly was in many ways), but also because they were younger back in the 1970s and 1980s and who doesn’t indulge in serious nostalgia as you get older?

The colonial LARP stuff is basically the mirror image of the Rockwell painting/wheat field stuff here. Ramped up because of how ridiculously unlivable Hong Kong is becoming for the average wagecuck (some of that is Beijing’s fault for squeezing mainland migrants on the city and rigging the political process for the ultimate Mr. Shekelstein real estate tycoons and anger about this is understandable, but if there were 5 million people instead of 7 we can suspect life would still be hard).

I'm surprised this board isn't celebrating.

But that's the smart thing. Delayed doesn't mean cancelled. China has more than enough time to force it through when no one is watching. That's their way.

>lower cost of living,
>price-adjusted salaries
No Internet-pace of life or imported Pajeets everywhere. Not overcrowded.

Attached: multicultiparadise.png (1000x596, 294K)

>Quietly
>Quietly
>Quietly

Attached: fagsteachkids2003.jpg (678x695, 186K)

And i thought you guys were redpilled.

I'm disappointed

Is the Chinese military even capable of fighting a conventional war and not just shooting unarmed civilians? The one time they were used in action was in Vietnam and the vietcong reservists destroyed them completely lol

This.
They'll just replace the hongkong people with mainland es like they are doing,bankroll the politicians and businesses and finally make shenzen be seen as what hong kong could be while neglecting them

Don't let the caning and hanging let you believe that we aren't Asia's 1st legal tranny surgeries(Jewish technology, understand Magnus Hirschfeld and John Money), send our biggest GDP contribution to defense consistently.(which is American Golem Industrial Complex, Israel, and other Kosher-nations) and have conscription set up by Jews. This was all in the 60s and 70s, so we wuz fucked since our conception. Recently, we made it legal for married women to claim that husbands raped them too. Our cucksheds are just bigger than your cages, that's it.

Attached: mrt_sg.jpg (788x1042, 422K)

why is the bill bad tho?

Found the dog eaters subhumans

Attached: b8cf15b1ef0e7b72e4a5e747591d128b.png (420x420, 274K)

>mainlanders

Can't wait to smell it and step in it.

Attached: 1559639391951.gif (600x431, 1.12M)

Attached: MI0000123384.jpg (500x495, 40K)

Frogs are far more based than cucked Islamic Anglos. Their colonies, except those lost in wars (most of them), still under frog's control - see New Caledonia.

yep, he tried the last time to implement a direct elected government, miserably failed under the pressure of mainland chink masters.

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/china-cuts-down-troops-in-army-by-more-than-50/articleshow/67640085.cms?from=mdr

They've been reducing the size of their army for some time now because they have no real uses for it. They haven't participated in any land battles for the last couple of decades.

westernoids have ADD. Let them cool off and hit them with the bill a week or two later. Or when the next superhero movie/tv show comes out.

Works like a charm over here.
They must have figured this out already. Commie protests are noble in cause and therefore harder to squelch, a westernoids ideals have become quite juvenile and easier to stamp out.

>inb4 lefty

I call it how it is

Attached: dsfhdghdrtr3rtw.jpg (441x396, 33K)

Based Hong Kongers stopped the tanks, again.

See you next time Tank General

Attached: china_tahun.jpg (325x246, 28K)

Did they increase paramilitary/police/civil defense units? Remember that the People's Volunteer Army was essentially the People's Liberation Army. Administrative tricks to hide losses, underreport or trick foes is textbook Sun Tzu or if you'd like, yiddish accounting.

based Hong Kong

fuck you commie scum

Attached: 1511074543.png (937x530, 32K)

nice 9gag image faggot

Attached: 150516946.jpg (500x393, 122K)