JAPAN DOESN'T BUY TRUMP'S FALSE FLAG BULLSHIT!

The Japanese operator ship operator of one of two oil tankers attacked near the Strait of Hormuz on Thursday said that sailors on board its vessel, the Kokuka Courageous, saw "flying objects" just before the attack, suggesting the tanker wasn't damaged by mines.

That account contradicts what the U.S. military has said as it released a video it says shows Iranian forces removing an unexploded limpet mine from one of the two ships in the suspected attack.

Speaking at a news conference in Tokyo, Yutaka Katada, president of Kokuka Sangyo Co, said he believes the flying objects seen by the sailors could be bullets, and denied possibility of mines or torpedoes because the damages were above the ship's waterline. He called reports of mine attack "false."

japantoday.com/category/national/Ship-operator-says-sailors-saw-'flying-objects'-just-before-attack

Attached: 1.png (809x762, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

centcom.mil/MEDIA/VIDEO-AND-IMAGERY/VIDEOS/videoid/689676/
apnews.com/6a48842e263541a5b3451f0d41dee01a
alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2019/6/13/iran-rescues-sailors-after-tanker-attack-off-fujairah-coast
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>flying objects
like what?

Low flying anti ship missiles.

Bump

he is just kowtowing to his country's govt pressure.
Japan PM just visited Iran to work for peace. So the PM made the CEO say Iran did not do this.

USA provided video of Iran working with mines on side of the ship

Do they come in rounded cone shapes and stick to ships exterior and can be removed by hand later on?
centcom.mil/MEDIA/VIDEO-AND-IMAGERY/VIDEOS/videoid/689676/

Attached: 1534344025843_untitled2of3-2.jpg (2048x1362, 446K)

So the narrative is as follows.

Iran secretly stuck mines to three ships, two of the mines exploded, but with the 3rd ship the Iranians went back and removed the unexploded mine afterwards, all while being secretly videoed.

That's the narrative we're meant to believe?

* and also
They did this to Japanese ships, during an historic summit where Abe was on a diplomatic mission which would only be beneficial for Iran.

Is that supposed to be less logical than your alternative narrative about low flying anti-ship missile that did diddly squat damage?
I though Iranian anti-ship missiles were super scary carrier killers, what happened?

They were magnetic mines as far as I know.
And the video was captured by a US mil plane flying like 100 nautical miles away from the incident site. Do you know how far that is? I bet you can't even see 100 meters ahead of you.
And like India bro said, Japs are lying.

and no one notices speed boats coming close and placing stuff, sure.

Maybe it wasn't a missle. Or a missile without much in it.

Still doesn't make that narrative coming from the MSM make sense.

>they were bullets
>causing that kind of damage

Attached: 1501229254531.png (396x335, 146K)

Yeah, maybe they felt bad about it afterwards. Decided two was enough. Three might be overkill.

:^)

Now explain how that insane narrative makes any sense at all?

Fuck off poo nigger. I hate mudslimes more than you do and we have no reason to war with Iran. This false flag is so obvious it's absurd.

A big bullet.

could be a rogue faction of Iranian coast guard.

apnews.com/6a48842e263541a5b3451f0d41dee01a

The ship in the video is the same ship that was damaged.

"Could have been bullets"

Attached: motherfucker-what.jpg (576x304, 91K)

Hey, when a PM visits your country for the first time in decades to talk about peace and oil trade, and you desperately need to sell oil, it only makes sense to randomly blow up tankers from his nation. That way they will buy more oil.

frying objec
ariens
prane
missrl

The MSM is saying it was the 'Iranian revolutionary guard'

Yeah, just like when Assad 'gassed' people repeatedly too.

Bullets from a ships turret not a gun you nigger.

>Trumps False Flag
yeah, no

ATTACK FROM OUTER SPACE

THE PINBALL GAME WAS RIGHT

this is just like that time when assad had several major victories against isis and was close to finishing them off so he just went and gassed another village and dropped more barrel bombs on hospitals

Attached: ef8c36aqdvq01.jpg (625x365, 39K)

Well, the phrasing is up for interpretation.

Did they see the flying objects hit the ship? Did they just see flying objects in the air?

There'll be evidence left over inside the ship if a missile or drone hit at least one of them.

>Americans have grainy video proof
Sounds legit.

Just like the videos of Osama bin laden with the audio removed and subtitles added

Is this the most obvious false flag in history?

I don't hate Iranian Muslims though. I do not hate Iran at all. I am just saying Truth is Truth, someone placed mines on side of the ship ..just outside Iran-international water boundary. All the ship wrecked sailors were taken to Iran. Iran controls that section of the sea.

They're not hostages or anything though.

alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2019/6/13/iran-rescues-sailors-after-tanker-attack-off-fujairah-coast

And if it was mines why does the Japanese guy say it wasn't? He was there.

"From a ships turret"
"Minimal damage to the ship"

Pick one, faggot.

>all these glowniggers on Jow Forums trying to make Iran seem like the bad guy
it's obviously a false flag, fuck off you retards

I think the owner was not there. The sailors reported to the owner who is back in Japan. I believe Japan wants to give Iran a second chance at peace.

Israel trying to force America's hand.

Either way Iran is not batshit insane.
That's the narrative that's getting pushed here, they did it with Assad too. Acting like he's this madman... They always push this stuff.

You know Pompeo was blaming Iran within hours of the ships being damaged. There was no investigation, and that was before this 'video' even surfaced. So that tells you they're being dishonest with it straight away.

Operator of tanker says sailors saw "Unidentified Flying Objects" just before attacks.

Damn the Alien Greys.

All that has to happen would mean there's a missile, or a bullet in existance that could be fired at a ship and do the equivilent damage seen in the pics.

Doesn't seem hard to believe, there's a lot of explosive rounds out there.

Nice try Aquafresh, but I use Colgate

Ayyy

for you

Harpoon missile fired from an Israeli Dolphin-class sub

Attached: 1560527457859.jpg (400x400, 14K)

A missile would do more damage and a bullet wouldn't do enough. Alongside that, they'd have to have a ship turret that can fire two separate rounds accurately. I'm not sure if you've seen a ship turret, but they fire a lot more than two rounds.

Damage would be far greater

You're kidding yourself if you think you have any idea of the truth in this case. You just believe what you want to believe. And that, my friend, makes you a "retard". When you grow up, you hopefully keep that in mind and develop a more critical thought process. None of us knows what happened in this case. It is extremely easy to spin the known facts in a number of ways.

Attached: 1542183925980.png (460x691, 603K)

How does that contradict the official story? The Norwegian ship was the one attacked by anti-ship missiles, the Japanese one was attacked by Limpet mines, it could have been both.

The US won't go to war with Iran, dude. Iran knows this too. They easily have motives to meddle in the strait. Doesn't mean they're behind the attack, but they easily could be and it wouldn't make them "insane". This is still a relatively minor attack, comparable to vandalism or other mischief on that level.

Sloppy job Mossad

Is everyone gonna forget how Iraq and Iran were at war in the 80's and they targeted each others shiping? Iraq had air power, but Iran used sea mines to target ships.

There isn't enough scorching for it to have been a missile. Do you know what a missile does to a ship? Look up the HMS Sheffield. Also, remember that this was a heavily armored destroyer. Imagine what it would have done to an unarmored oil tanker.

Railgun bullets.

American blimps

That depends entirely on where it hits and what the payload is. A missile is just a vehicle to carry a warhead. What you put in that warhead can vary. You really think Mossad isn't capable of reverse-engineering one of their own missiles to make it less-lethal?

Yes

I'm more inclined the Japanese because they aren't the US Government or the Israeli Government. No one in their right mind would attack a freighter like this in the middle of peace negotiations, only the US and Israel have something to gain from such an act. They want war with Iran. Why the hell would Iran risk conflict with the Japanese or the US over something this petty? The official account just doesn't make any logical sense.

Attached: 1557076601071.jpg (811x328, 122K)

*I'm more inclined to believe the Japanese..

Trump is so obvious with his coup attempts, regime change, and false flags, he’s probably the worst imperialist President, despite being a firm believer in it

yeah dude, they totally saw a bullet going 5 times the speed of sound

Can confirm. People here think Trump did it. Based Nips are intelligent and discerning. Jew lies might fool stupid goyims but here everyone understands that America and it’s Israeli and Saudi allies are the most duplicitous cunts on the planet and have zero credibility. That being said, I think the Iranians are playing 4d chess and did actually did it. What s Trump gonna do? Start another war America can’t win? Shut down the oil supply from the gulf? Enrage all the Europeans and Asian allies by being a total fucking idiot? America can’t start a war. Industrial civilisation would collapse. Iran knows this. And because the American plan for them is eradication as a political and Cultural entity, they have nothing to lose. Trump overplayed his hand. We are all gonna die. The dindu apocalypse is coming. But Japan should be ok

Attached: CC54699F-CE4A-4661-91FA-632B8C56B511.jpg (320x297, 33K)

Drones. On the Kokaku, one payload delivery drone which probably perched to simulate a limpet mine, plus a second recon drone also with perch loiter (magnets? superglue?) that didn't die or fall off in the explosion but instead got damaged, couldn't leave and then captured by IRGC

tl;dr a bunch of Iranian spook tech people are currently examining at a rather unusual glownigger drone, trying to exactly determine its provenance. This being an unexpected gift from some the deeper of the deep state capabilities.

>That account contradicts what the U.S. military has said
sloppy job mussad!

>plane flying by and conveniently having a camera pointing at the exact spot.
>all the rescued sailors, 20+, confirmed that they all saw something flying.
who should be believed, sailors on the boat itself or video that can be doctored

Based. Turn the US occupation forces in your country into logs please.

Nobody buys it except Jewish Owned newspapers and Jews

and this is why they fear you

Attached: IMG_4228.png (600x329, 180K)

Based Sensei
We bow to you

>Either way Iran is not insane
>Claiming you created the space program and using pictures of our space shuttles in propaganda is insane

Try again.

Trumps not buying it either nerd

Attached: 1560542981050.png (1440x988, 2.35M)

Yes he is, liar
>The drumbeat of war between the United States and Iran grew louder on Friday as President Donald Trump flatly rejected Tehran’s insistence that it had nothing to do with a pair of oil tanker explosions this week.

>“We don’t take it lightly,” Trump said on “Fox & Friends.” “They are a nation of terror and they've changed a lot since I've been president, I can tell you. They were unstoppable and now they are in deep, deep trouble.”

>meme flag
kys you JIDF nigger

Attached: 20190613_171759.jpg (877x720, 585K)

can someone photoshop a merchant on the picture?

Attached: 1510098399623.jpg (849x436, 257K)

I'm afraid of what paradox will make.

Calling terrorist attacks false flags and bringing conspiracies into this only hurts those who were involved. Very disrespectful.

wasted trips, he is just an American English teacher

Only boomers will believe this crap. Fuck off.

Japan's prime minister visited Iran.
USA disliked it, and punished the Japanese ship.

It's that simple.

Attached: please reconsider.png (824x720, 430K)

The Jews don’t buy it, they are in on the con.

>A missile would do more damage
Implying that a munition destined for a special purpose can't have its yield reduced.

Attached: 1555550819809.gif (320x320, 107K)