Irish island of Arranmore invites Americans to move there

Any Americans want to live in Ireland?

Attached: Irish.png (720x869, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/dalhousie-land-giveaway-tax-1.4076464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The South Africa of Europe

Probably a bunch of larpers that will never actually follow through with it.

Islands are the cucksheds of living space.

Who the fuck wants amerimutts in their country?

Attached: 1559823527772.jpg (618x700, 76K)

And do what for work? Where will they live? For what purpose?

Jesus why? My family recently immigrated from scotland, why would I want to move into its wigger big brother's house?

Seriously, what the fuck would I gain by moving to Ireland? I'd lose every freedom promised by the bill of rights, and for what? A aluminum shack on a wet drab island? They don't even have fuckable women there.

Attached: IMG_3390.gif (640x360, 3.87M)

As a millionaire who is fed up with his homeland being spic'd into oblivion, this is very tempting. But I don't work and don't want to socialize much, which is two things they seem to be looking for. Plus, Ireland is going to be a shithole filled with brown people soon enough.

Why can't I just find somewhere secluded that's free of conditions?

They've been fattening us up and now they want us to willingly go to the slaughterhouse. Ireland is going to eat us.

Jesus christ..... sauce

>As a millionaire

Stay where you are.

Isn't that place so infertile they could only grow potatoes and they almost all died

>millionaire

Fuck you, you have the chance to buy a few hundred acres in the american high mountains and spend the rest of your life developing it for fun and YOU bitch.

absolutely fuck off.

What the fuck would you even do on this island? I don't even have skills marketable in the United States, let alone some desolate island.

You're new here, tell ayalet shaked her womb is my clay.

>As a millionaire
Doubt, Sincere doubt.

Why the fuck would I ever want to live anywhere that isn't America?

America is lost. If I can find somewhere that I never have to see another spic or brown person again I'll be happy. Until then, life is essentially devoid of enjoyment and I feel like a prisoner in my own homeland.

>thinking millionaire is rich in 2019 America.

This guy knows. Having a few million dollars doesn't make one rich. It just means you don't have to work for Jews.

Wyoming
Idaho
Montana

You can buy enough land to look out across a valley and not see land that is not yours.

Do not feed me this bullshit.

I cannot buy an acre in the middle of NOWHERE for less than a few million dollars here.

when did you realize you were a potato?

Attached: 1554097893876.png (500x500, 35K)

2 million blacks move there.

Misstress Venti

no thanks i live among nigger and drunks already where im at here in the usa and i dont feel like being on a literal goddamned island full of them

Reading the article it's actually really sad. It's a community dying because all of their kids moved away to the cities. They sound so desperate to save it. It looks really comfy but I don't have any money and my family is here. I'm sorry irish islanders, hopefully you don't have to abandon your community.

I'm also a millionaire, and as a millionaire I like to spend my time on Jow Forums raging about colored folks, you know like your average trailer trash. That is when I'm not doing other stuff that complete losers do.

An island? Maybe next time chap, I've got life to waste

I've been to those states, they still have spics, chink tourists, and everything

You will not find anything better abroad. I 100% guarantee you this.

Idaho is spic'd. Around 20% of the population has hispanic origin. The others are kind of shitholes in the own way, too.
Oh fuck off, glownigger. Everyone wastes time with something.

they going to pay me?

Funny that, i just checked my bank balance. Great news I'm a millionaire now as well.

Ireland is filled with Muslims.
Also Semi-autos are illegal in Ireland.
I wonder what the Irish ment by this.

>I've been there
Visiting landmarks with the rest of the retards doesn't qualify you for being there, faggot.

Meh, I work with jews all the time. I've been self employed since I was 26 or so. Anyone who thinks hitting the "millionaire mark" is life on easy street though has never had any real money. If I didn't have at least $250K coming in annually I'd be losing money. Between mortgages and taxes, upkeep, payroll and other ancillaries just to keep my properties up to code and current, I'd be one broke motherfucker.

t. Landlord

It depends on what the land costs and what I can grow there. I'd like to grow a greater variety than just potatoes.

Only if they given equal or greater neetbux to what i get currently

I literally want you dead

Come to appalachias user. We have nothing here I would gladly work for you in whatever endeavor. In return for you saving myself from a life of despair I will be your loyal nigger to the end.

tfw you pay for me to shitpost on /v/ and Jow Forums all day

Attached: 1560225870872.gif (400x300, 338K)

>tiny island
>you have to drrive everywhere
lamo

Perfect opportunity to make a white stronghold of like minded people.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

Is that Craggy Island?

Your mom certainly has the opposite opinion

Wtf, they could have asked me. Fuck Belfast.

unfortunately they're inviting americans there so theres only about a 50 percent chance they'll be white.

Kek! I like those odds.

Every root vegetable you can think of
Coastlines teeming with free sea food.
Grow some apple trees and shit.
Fruit bushes.
Get some goats and chickens.
Also there'll be like, 2 policemen going into old age there so you could build a giant military fortress and by the time they notice it'd be too late.

When you invite Americans, but euros are such pussies that they don't get along so the Americans end up only being able to connect with Muslims and join their grooming gangs.

no if you move then whites lose ground. you have forfeited london AND you dumpoed a shit ton of muslims on scottland that made a city on your boarder for them since most of the scotts in the UK live on that small island to the east of the "mainland" of the uk where they drill for oil

your self destructive behavior has caught up with you bong. you surrounded your self with angry brown people and forced your neighbors to take in angry brown people who hate you. you have to stay put any of you faggots looking to flee to argentina will be hunted down for being traitors to your race

When your American and you think the world revolves around you? i translated for euros

I confirm the ugliness of the irish women

Any true Gael that hasn’t been racemixed into oblivion is welcome

Attached: AFEC32CE-4240-422D-BACB-E7DFDD8621A9.png (1240x829, 985K)

We will remember this thread in times when you need us.

-Hibernia

Pathetic

What’s the broadband like

Stay out of Hibernia savages.

hot

Attached: B0024736-D5DF-42D8-960F-D9AA37F948E0.jpg (650x1227, 99K)

But it does, that's why we can invade the third world and you can't.

I’m a nigger. Am I invited? What are your medicaid and snap food stamps and hud housing like in ireland. I love to fuck redheads and I have a huge cock.

That's where you're wrong, bucko. We have a lot of fuckable women, mostly from Eastern Europe and Brazil. All joking aside, Irish women aren't that bad, it's just they don't look after themselves after 18.
Pic related, average Irish teen girls.

Attached: 1465918_499675550151513_1511693878_o.jpg (2048x1529, 234K)

Hence why the only option is war

m u t t
u
t
t

m i l k e r s
i
l
k
e
r
s

This is what I wanna know. They say they have high speed but is it "high speed for a fucking island"

With potato niggers? No thanks, Irish are fucking retarded as dog shit

What's the catch?
What's wrong with the place and why do they want Americans?

>fed up
this town is about an hour drive from the maine border. They are giving away property but you cant be a chink and sit on it, They just want the tax base even though the taxes are bad... the value is low so it keeps the taxes low as well

i
cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/dalhousie-land-giveaway-tax-1.4076464

Attached: 1560541303131.png (860x860, 443K)

I already live where there's shit tons of niggers. Why would I go to fucking Ireland?

Would they let me live on a boat and beach it during storms?

So average is a 3 in Ireland. Gotcha.

Those girls are fuckin ugly m8.

The last thing a gaeltacht island needs is more people moving there who won’t speak the language. It’s dying fast enough already

American living in Ireland here. Do not move here for the women. They are absolutely disgusting. The locals do not notice how inbred they look.

inbred vs mutts in America, toss up slight edge to inbred Irish

wtf are you doing there tho

Blacks are better than Muslims.

Wouldn't say 3s. Solid 6s with nice bums, tight bodies and maybe a decent face. That's your average Irish teen girl. The problem here is our women bloat up after 18 due to binge drinking alcohol calories, slowing metabolism and sedentary lifestyle. By 24 they look like they are mid 30s and had a couple of kids.

Attached: 6085dd724-9e03-4550-9d2f-5ee5c7d4ab98.jpg (320x480, 27K)

If you lived around them you wouldn't say that.

Ireland is home to a lot of EU headquarters for USA multinationals because it is a tax haven. I got shipped here for a year or so stint to move up in my company.

>This is an Irish 6
Do not believe this anons lies. Irish guys have a thing for beanpole women with no figure. I am not saying that women need giant baboon asses, but they should at least have something.

>The locals do not notice how inbred they look.
We do. Why do you think we’re known for getting so drunk? It’s because we wouldn’t touch our women sober.

>high speed for a fucking island
if it is, enjoy your 7mbps

That’s ridiculous. Move here for one day and you’ll agree.

They will take our niggers?

ah yeah I forgot about that sweet corporate tax. Make sense. Such a scumbag move to make for a company tho.

ah see bagorrah, it'll be taters and mash for all of dingle. i could do with a little irish waifu. canst i bringeth my guns?

Attached: 1552152945363.png (704x894, 302K)

>Why do we get drunk
Because you were raised in the remnants of what was once a highly conservative culture. Many of you graduated from gender segregated schools and never developed normal social interaction skills with the opposite sex so you rely on alcohol to bridge that gap. It is not about appearance at all. A majority of Irish relationships start at the pub, because most people find it awkward to talk outside of that. This is straight from my co workers mouth and having lived here, it makes sense.

What the fuck happened over there? Are those midgets or something? They don't look proportionate.

If you ran a company you would do the same thing. Ireland wouldn't really have any jobs without the foreign companies, in all fairness.

>Island genetics
They all have some type of weird inbred features.

These look like they're 11 years old or something

>If you ran a company you would do the same thing.
No.
There is no way you could convince me to fuck over my fellow countrymen. I think outsourcing is purely disgusting. People that do it should have their company seized, their citizenship revoked and their assets given to someone who won't fuck over his own people.

Lots of women here with big asses now. At least in Dublin.
Not even curvy or anything but just plain bloated. Big faces, asses and guts. Guts tucked into their "high-waisted trousers" pulled up to their armpits.
A slim girl here is a better choice. Cause once she has a kid and inevitably gains weight at least she'll be average.
Average 14 year old, out to the U18 disco to sneak sips from a naggin some lads brought in and get fingered behind the stairs.
Yes

This isn't outsourcing. Facebook, Google, Intel and a ton of other companies have their EU headquarters here. Not their top headquarters. They put their EU jobs here, thats it. They don't send USA jobs here.

>40%-plus would be over the age of 65
their children just want someone to buy the family house, so they can have enough money to move off the island.

the place is so fertile that even in February the grass grows.

You forgot the mention they are all orange with bleached hair and shitty makeup.

>469 people
>have to ferry to work every day
>island off an island, so constant rain, no snow, no white Christmas with the kiddos
>guaranteed to already be niggers and Arabs there
>everything costs 3x true value due to import tarrifs, taxes, and shipping fees

There is no abundance of land there, so no. I'd never live in a place where the neighbors could hear me fucking my wife.

All thanks to mutt media.
We see negroid worship on American Internet and our girls want to copy their swarthy skin. End up with odd orange patches all over with hands, neck and face being different colours.
I like nothing more than a creamy complexion and freckles but that's getting increasingly hard to find.

Trump setting the worst fucking trends as usual

>Blames America
Ah, the most common of Western European copes. Your women have been wearing full matching sweat suits and consuming record amounts of fake tan for a long time. Women in America do not look like that. Its a strictly Ireland and UK trend.

Fight me, cunt.