Greece demands formal talks with Germany over €377bn in Second World War reparations

>Greece demands formal talks with Germany over €377bn in Second World War reparations

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
Germany lost both world wars and must pay reparations to Greece.

Attached: Greece.png (300x330, 241K)

Werent greeks part of the axis

Loan pls

BASED
pay up, Germoids

filtered for being a shitskin

GIBS ME DAT RITE NOW SNOWNIGGA

Attached: 1481370815715.jpg (1155x880, 150K)

>Germany lost both world wars and must pay reparations to Greece.

The question of reparations has already been addressed and resolved decades ago.
There is no case for the Greeks to make any demands anymore, this is just political circus because their leaders fail to deliver on anything else.

pay denbts stupid german

give us money pls

Are you going to pay Poland first or Greece? You're getting fucked one way or the other.

Attached: mycousinvinny_13.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

> and must pay reparations to Greece.

No, Germany doesn't have to pay shit and there is precendent, see ICJ case 'Jurisdictional Immunities of the State (Germany v. Italy: Greece Intervening)'

/thread

pay debts

We already are. Our debt to GDP will drop below 30% within the next 10 years.

Every single nation in debt should just say: “Nah cunt, fuck off.”

Got to pay those debnts somehow.

due to all the refugees and immigrants you keep importing?

They already did little PIIGS.
While Greece is the country with the biggest density of Porsche Cayennes being driven .. the german hold over 250 billion of PIIGS debt.

As we know, the highly advanced and productive south-Euros will pay that back in literally no time *lol*

Everything south of northern italy was and is living on german money since decades.

The spaniards built a high speed train network with stations that ... have no road access.

All with north-EU money, stolen from us little people.

And it will be sweet to see that gravy train end.

Back to Siesta and herding goats it is for you little PIIGS in a few years.

TIL Greeks are niggers

help me i need a lamborghini help me i need an apple tv help me i need a lamborghini help me i need an apple tv

Don't worry my little Athenian fren. Hans is going to pay for all of your shit. You'll be sitting on a beach counting your kraut neetbux by this time next year.

Is Greece the biggest NEET in the world?

Attached: 1556072902011.jpg (860x953, 137K)

DAS RITE NIGUH

If we didn't make such a killing off Anne Frank's book and house tour we'd be demanding reparations too.

Nice, now find just at bit more and make it a cool 400 bil €