Haven't seen a single nigger today

Haven't seen a single nigger today.

Can you say the same?

Attached: 350-3503583_im-not-happy-that-they-got-caught-of(2).jpg (820x792, 87K)

yes, I never leave my room

How is the nigger situation in your neighborhood/city?

Yeah i saw one last year.

based solitary NEET

I wish I knew this feel

Attached: 1457286663023.jpg (563x491, 68K)

Me 2

Me too.

yes.

>There is not a single nigger in Singapore.

Really?

I wish i knew that feel

I can say the same too. Almost no niggers in czechia and those who are, behave surprisingly civilized

Yes, I live in a small village with literally 2 nignogs.

Nope, this is a nigger free country. Sadly full of mudslims

Yea

How many Indians, Shitskins or Jungle Asians did you see today? They are no different than niggers.

being 6am and having just woke up, yes yes I can say that

>His country is so irrelevant that niggers dont know how to get there

>leaving the house
Pleb

Off topic but genuinely curious

Why are most cucks guys but not girls? Do girls just hate to share and not play, or do guys let them cuck em in order to stay together?

It comes at the cost of being a second class citizen with a shitty english teaching job, weeb. Gooks see you as a nigger btw.

Right now I’m in the city for Uni so I see them pretty often, but in my hometown I often don’t see any for weeks.

You do realize most threesomes start with the girl asking her man for it. So most cucks are indeed women.

A few but probably tourists.

A lot of girls share, but the concept of cuckoldry simply does not apply because of the old adage “a key that opens many doors...”
Being a cuck goes against everything a male should stand for, while in most ancient societies women were all “cucked” when attending to a powerful man, but it didn’t really matter from a reproductive perspective.

There’s niggers here. I just haven’t left the house today. All I’ve seen are curryniggers and fellow bugmen feels good user.

But I'm talking about a pure cuck, you know, where the cuck gets no action and just watches. 95 percent of em are dudes. Idk why

everytime I go to lisbon to work

6 tried to steal at the store i work at and i saw maybe 8 in total

No I cant.

It's winter they are all in their vegetative state

Attached: sage.jpg (1000x604, 158K)

But why do so many men do it nowadays? They make up most of the cuck community. And to clarify, I'm talking about no sex cucks, not threesomes where they get action. Are they scared to lose their gf or are they just sexually fucked up?

Being second class still better than being surrounded by nigs

Yes I only left my apartment once today to get a sandwich from subway and I only saw pajeets but no niggers. Not too bad

Yes.

Attached: Slovakia_2011_Ethnic.png (1100x595, 252K)

I have as I have seen my girlfriend

No idea man. At least 95 percent of those men are niggers

Me too.

That's false. Most cucks are white males. Do you have data to back up your claim because virtually all amateur videos are white cucks and black bulls, and the hotwife community has a big focus on bbc

I live in an apartment building with keycard-activated doors, the residents there are mostly white or asian. Don’t think I’ve seen a single black here. But it’s smack dab in the middle of a tourist attraction that gets a lot of foot traffic, complete with homeless everywhere. So you look outside of my building and it’s just all blacks.
It feels like in the movies when the mage puts up an invisible barrier and all the bad shit can’t enter it

No, I live in a big city.

Attached: 1560172806184m.jpg (1024x573, 49K)

I saw one yesterday in the tourist city center.
Needless to say, his girlfriend looked very, very jewish, so at least that improved my mood.

fpbp

Oh how wrong you are. Just google Croatia racism and things should be pretty clear to you gook.

kpop man is retarded

>do you have data to backup your claim
No of course not, im shitposting just like you. Now fuck off to /b/tard. This is not the board for you

Attached: 1334132568775.jpg (205x200, 9K)

sadly niggers will always be in the capital cities.

Yes, i havent left the house in 17 days.

I'm not shitposting. I was hoping u autists could answer my question

Based.

i mean, my country is literally the equivalent of Africa in Europe but at least we don't have niggers.

Then stand infront of a mirror and ask that person

How do you avoid mirrors so well, OP?

yea but i bet you saw hundreds of yellow gooks, driving like mad max on the street

Why dont u throw eggs at the nigs out the window?

Not sure. But some mix of low test/low self esteem and simple enjoyment of degeneracy?
The reason fetishes exist at all is because people take pleasure in subverting the original purpose of procreation as much as possibile.
That ties in to women not doing it as much because a woman being cheated on simply doesn’t have the same impact.
Regarding guys doing it just to keep their gf, I don’t know, I’d be surprised if that was actually the case.

Hyundai>VW u retarded kraut

>hyundai
Gesundheit

>black people free country

>Sarajevo Tuzla Mostar Bihać invaded by immigrants

why are you so interested you goofy cunt?

Saw one two weeks ago

Why does it not have the same impact for a woman?

Niggers and mudslims are close relatives but i have a burning hate for niggers. Havent seen a nigger all my life here. I dont live in Sarajvo so i dont know whats going on there

> be me
> in war, didn’t get shot at today, neither did mates
> decide to jump from trench to ..... BAM!

Attached: 660266F6-9D23-48A5-B3AA-B2516692B79E.gif (240x135, 936K)

Are you in heaven user?

V I L E

Attached: 1556763337130.jpg (449x362, 25K)

나도,부산 살아요

I can not, and the more i see them the more i die inside. Good thing we can't have guns in Germany or i'd follow Brenton, that's where i am right now

>can't have guns
a lie. you can have a gun in goymoney like in the us. get a license and buy it

not a single ghoul spotted today. will see 2 on monday when maid and gardener comes in

Živim u Sarajevu i dnevno vidim 4 5 arapa izbjeglica koji borave ovdje.

If that's true, you might see me in a livestream soon

You can avoid seeing them by only going out at night.

Yep. Haven't left my house today.

pathetic

Based

Attached: AC5EC8C4-5E79-4845-9BC9-6881799A1E72.png (680x680, 182K)

No, but I saw a gypsy which is arguably worse.

No.

Attached: 1489209134612.jpg (750x732, 133K)

yup, haven't seen a nog since Wednesday.
West Virginia is Best Virginia.

I dont see niggers often but can anyone tell me why the Baltics are filling up with beaner spics?

There are 4 in my job, banking back office.

Why are they here

Yes but there was an arab and it was disgusting

I'm just happy my new job doesn't seem to employ one nigger, and there are probably around 100 employees.

based

yup cuz i'm still in bed at 12 o'clock

I live in Georgia. Niggers are everywhere

Me neither
Can i haz cute Korean Gf now?

Zie Eternal Bong

>terms of endearment
Awe, how cute..

Attached: 82129FD4-9063-49C8-B9F3-EAFB50361A1D.jpg (640x615, 72K)

yes because i haven't yet left my house

Kako si uspio do sad izdrzat tu? Ja bi poludio

muslims are worse

I haven't seen a single Korean today, can you say the same?

Also, yes I can. I'm a /po/ack. I never leave my basement.

You Muslims are not even Muslims, they are ultra-nationalist Russians.

No

yes

Look up "cuckquean"

yes but is saw Asians, i dont know if thats good or bad.

Same. Haven't seen a single brown or black person since I moved from the city to a remote rural area. Africans and T*rks hate the countryside. No opportunities to steal, rape or otherwise exploit whites.

Attached: Vulkaneifel.jpg (1280x852, 184K)

then move to east border of germany and get raped fuckt and stolen by poolacks.