Single-handedly destroyed white nationalism

single-handedly destroyed white nationalism

youtube.com/watch?v=YlHt_u2d_9k

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-15 02-01-31.png (884x566, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/FyiNjE0vhnNI/
youtube.com/watch?v=yEBbzNq-BSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((red ice)))

Attached: lana redpill 1.png (1670x1753, 653K)

why does leftypol now shill this guy?
you finally realize the tranny wasn't working?

Lease convincing 'evidence' ive seen yet
Literally anybody on the right, inevitably some schizos will come on pol and write a story about how their a zionist actor
I think somebody could start genuinely genociding jews and once they're halfway done the job there will be shills on pol claiming this person is a zionist agent

>pol
get out moshe

And you know why they would say that they are a zionist agent? So that the right won't lose their reputation. You guys love chanting about race wars and genocide, but when time comes you guys realize how fucked up it is, so you accuse the man of being Jewish himself. So yeah, people will say he is Jewish or ignore the genocide like what people did with the holocaust.

Something just feels off about that comment section. It's like all those retards are in sync with each other on what's considered acceptable to say. I don't think any of them would even dare call each other nigger faggots for shits and giggles. They all seem too damn serious and trying to stay within the lines

Attached: 1560271236513.jpg (720x540, 139K)

Sage

here come the schitzo's

>I think somebody could start genuinely genociding jews and once they're halfway done the job there will be shills on pol claiming this person is a zionist agent
Pretty much. People claim Hitler was a zionist agent.

shut up you annoying whining sissy heeb cunt. I hope you get gassed in front of your kike mother.

i had a class mate named ruben and neither he nor his parents were jewish

gay af
and fake

kek, this

They are antivaccs, anti-jew and pro-european. They put out good content and personally have children.

Some bullshit screencap doesnt change that.

Neck yourself.

>Pretty much. People claim Hitler was a zionist agent.
That could be Jews trying to instill doubts into our heads or simply shitposters. Even if Hitler was some Zionist agent it's the ideas he spread which people follow. Nobody is squeaky clean you know. People voted for Trump not because of Trump himself but because of the ideals he represented

Attached: 1560467159888.png (956x706, 805K)

Go cry faggot. I hope you get raped by a pack of latinos and niggers. I hope your little kids get raped and mutilated you stupid fuck.

>oy vey they call out the media and the Jews what a bad goys
Is this really an argument in lefty/niggers/?
>transphobia
LMAO what a loser, you niggers look up to this fag?

>2 minutes in the video and he already BTFO's himself out
Yikes

She can single handedly destroy my cock

> Joseph is a Jewish name

Attached: 20190615_043538.gif (378x257, 2.94M)

Meh. The video had a cuck who couldn't help but pause every 2 seconds to force his own agenda.

Lana could have said anything and that troll cuck would have flipped his/her/it's shit.

i want lana to pee in my mouth

Stop the presses! People name their Children after Biblical figures!

Yeas, someone named David or Benjamin are immediately more suspect than someone named Harold or Alexander but is William Kristol not a kike? Yeah, there are some ultra-LARPy Christians who name their children Ezekiel and Zacharias or shit like that but it doesn't make them Jewish... At least not genetically.

Fuck off moarphenis

>She

oven for you

Attached: terryd.png (990x682, 308K)

i need lana bdsm shops in my life

Acceptable Extremism if you are not antisemitic according to CNN and Rachel Maddow Inc. and their Political correct optics

So very tedious.

Attached: 250px-Faris_odeh03a.jpg (250x247, 24K)

Who?

There were also powerful people within the NSDAP with Hebrew and even Slavic names

I stopped at him saying her reaction cutting off your dick as extreme was """transphobia""" and saying that it's a miracle surgery, I mean really? Creating an open festering wound(Often goes wrong resulting in the patient needing a colostomy bag) that you need to stick an object in to stay open is a "miracle" surgery?

Who the fuck is this fat faggot and why should I give a fuck what he says about some woman?

>this is lefty/pol/ youtube hero
HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

key word attempted

>single-handedly destroyed white nationalism

By calling tranny surgery "a medical miracle"

Ya.... no
Didn't destroy anything
Kept carrying water for fortune 500 HR depts

Who could possibly sit through all that? I guess a fat mutt with a manbun.

it completely blows my mind how nobody questions how fucking insane, unnatural and irreperably damaging the surgery is

OH NO NO NO LOOK AT HIS BASEDBOY FACE

White nationalism is inevitable.

Attached: 1556774353177.jpg (1024x658, 185K)

>it completely blows my mind how nobody questions how fucking insane, unnatural and irreperably damaging the surgery is

Not to mention that the "complication" rate is somewhere over 30% at the most conservative of estimates. If we didn't live in clown world it simply would not be allowed.

It'd be one thing if this was some life or death surgery with 1/3rd chance of dying. Instead its a vanity surgery to serve the whims of the mentally ill while the media and fortune 500 companies hold them up on a pedestal.

This onions-filled tub of shit had to completely rebrand his social media presence because he was caught on Discord trying to manipulate some thot into fucking him. Acted like a faggot and tried sending her dick pics when she specifically told her no.

I'd destroy Lana with my dick

If you know what I mean

>joe is a jewish name
Dilate.

hows the female cult thing in worst korea going, Kim?

did they find the neutralize that witch cult which sacrificed those poor korean incels to their watery grave?

Attached: I'M_KOREAN.jpg (232x230, 6K)

>Her
Good point.

deradicalization is a meme pushed by kikes and their tools in the intellectual dark web. rule number one is the ride never ends, and there is no way off this ride.

It's like the Q user shit except for men rather than kids

Like lauren simonsen people will ignore this. In 3 years people will realize she is a kike.

this.

The whole concept of "radicalization" is a powerful piece of propaganda in the first place.
It implies that you're a terrorist if you feel outrage over what they're doing to your country and people.

If you are being "radicalized" by the truth, that's called responding to real threats.

No.

Because controlled opposition doesnt name ((them)). Real opposition does, red ice does.

Southern never did. Nor did most of the so called alt-right like Spencer and ((enoch)).

Well Jow Forums, let me ask you. What would it actually take to "deradicalize" you?

>mind exploding into space dust

The only way to stop the rise of racism and white nationalism in the US is to get rid of all the nonwhites living here.

>tries to hide the number of views in the image
>fails
Someone who can't even break 100k isn't influencing shit

bitchute.com/video/FyiNjE0vhnNI/

I GOT THE SICKNESS FROM THE HEAT WAVE

Attached: 1545451240826.png (703x550, 21K)

Physically remove all niggers, kikes, faggots, transvestites and other such degenerates. Existentially remove all politicians, communists, zionists, boomers, etc. Thats a good start right there lmao

Attached: 1553040774533.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

I just don't want to be kept awake at night by IQ 80 people

>Enoch and Spencer never name the Jew
The drugs in Norway was me top notch as they make you retarded and unable to remember the last 5 years.

Oh look, another faggot shitting on irrelevant ecelebs. Is this faggot shit going to be spammed like the fucking tranny?
this

Attached: 23351251261642.jpg (277x182, 8K)

He's a real pompus ass so... He's basically a desTINY clone, but some how more annoying.

>youtube.com/watch?v=yEBbzNq-BSs

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 41K)

>triggered fascists
>((the left))

almost two hours.. I watch them all the time.. but usually on sunday, because now I am drinking and listen to music

anyways basic gesalt?

>muh Hitler was a mossad agent

Stfu retard

want drugs? I can hook you up. makes you stupid though and loose your teeth. I can fix you everything exept heroin, I don't go there man

fisk?

Attached: 422741054f950abdcc75602b3261af1784d48300e1d4d3a6456b652f1cd09192.jpg (741x568, 73K)

This will do

turned off red ice when they were shilling abortion

im done with these non christian ecelebs

All of radical left/right politics is full of spooks,from Antifa to the neo-nazis. Infiltrating any anti-system group is a basic task of a seret police right next to catching spies.

They may be assets of some three letter agency, it doesent change much. They talk about the great replacement, anti-white racism, jews, banks, all the right stuff. They do redpill normies,even if their handlers think they control everything

Revolutions and systemic changes dont happen because revolutionaries so secret they havent been infiltrated somehow emerge. The system itself has to have massive internal contradictions or be crushed from the outside and collapse first, and then the puppet masters lose their strings and the puppets can act on their own.

Before the German army trashed the Russian Empire Russian commies were a meme, completely infiltrated by okhrana and even lenin was shipped to Russia as a german agent.

Hitler startedin politics as a low level military informer and wasnt that popular until the Weimar became completely dysfunctional.

The Eastern Block oppositionists only came to power because the Soviet economy collapsed first due to US arms race pressure and the Soviets lost in Afghanistan.

The Alt-right will come to power when western states will start collapsing and the agencies cant run their agents any more, not when a magical group completely unknown to the govt will somehow btfo the spooks

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

he should have gone with the soviet and cia lead...

but you know it's easier this way, it's a hamburger after all so don't expect any effort I guess

anyways she is a sweatheart

I was surprised to learn, they're actually pagan larpers. Kind of weird bunch. Our views somewhat align, but there's always something off about it.

>people will ignore the genocide.

What bout the 60 plus million who died who were not jewish?

I think the ignoring went the other way , cunt!

>i had a class mate named ruben and neither he nor his parents were jewish
I don't know user, there was this guy at school named ruben, he had red hair and I picked on him all the time

in hinsight it must have been a jew, well that or a dane. ruben is not a normal name

>Go cry faggot. I hope you get raped by a pack of latinos and niggers. I hope your little kids get raped and mutilated you stupid fuck.

t. triggered faggot

Being white and anti abortion in the USA is the most retarted thing ever. Christians priorities are retarded.

Fuck you frogshill

Attached: image.jpg (640x910, 59K)

This seems to be a very desperate form of shilling by one of the usual culprits.
>Hitler wuz mossad we said so goy, stop liking him

How am I a shill ? Christianity used to be the motor of Europe and all white people for hundreds of years nowadays what is Christianity ? A bunch of weak and old white boomers offering their white and Christians daughters to the hordes of muslim niggers. When was the last time Christianity produced beauty ?

Attached: 1502183603386.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Based

>miracle surgery
I'm not going to watch the video but does he really say that? It has a 30% complication rate, that's insane! Even major life-saving operations are considered unacceptably risky once they veer above about 5%