What's so bad about a decent and educated black guy like me who grow up in a suburban Catholic home from wanting to be...

What's so bad about a decent and educated black guy like me who grow up in a suburban Catholic home from wanting to be with a white girl?
Seriously I got a good job and can provide well for my soon to be white wife. I'll raise our children with traditional Catholic values as well.
It's just that all black girls aren't my type and white women are much more attractive. I don't even mind if she used to be white boy. As long as she is beautiful and have cute girly feet.

All my black female relatives who grow up decent citizens end up with a white male. My older sister is married to a white guy. Why do you guys hate us men being with your women. We just want equal opportunities.

Attached: 1551706118824.jpg (1129x768, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4
youtube.com/watch?v=8ATu1BiOPZA
youtu.be/Q1-JWNeIEMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol that cuck in the back

Nothing is wrong with wanting. Everyone should aspire to be better.
But we are different species, friend. You're probably faster and I am definitely smarter.
Why would you want a woman smarter than you?
Find a nice nog bitch and raise your kids in peace. Otherwise, fuck off back to the jungle.

>.t spic
kek

>educated

tell me about the economy.

Preferring whites as a non white is an act of self loathing...

>who grow up
>and have cute
You are not educated, nigger.

Is there any proof of what you've said?

Simple: your genes are inferior, sorry to tell you the truth, but that's the way it is

In mixed race. I spoke with my mom the other day and said what a disadvantage im at.

If i was full black or full white, id belong somewhere. She agrees, shes sad i dont fit in anywhere. Im not white and black people dont trust me.

Fucking sucks. Dont racemix, we dont need any more sad mixed people in the world.

Nigger

Don't be a race traitor.
youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4

That it was all just fantasy.

Your kid will be ugly, she deserves better

No nigga

whites are matrix apes who are cucked using mk ultra into essentially hating what they are. The descendants of leucistic apes. The reality that pol doesnt even know what leucism is shows that its the real elephant in the room. White women dont belong to any ape just like asian women dont belong to asian apes. People are retarded, dont listen to them. Their simian ancestors migrated and mixed for 70,000 years. Although, once you know all this truth, that the so called white race is a potemkin village. White women lose their allure. The mind control of clown world. Chimps with painted faces. If you want anything for whites, pity them, that they may find the courage to accept themselves and feel no shame for their primate ancestors. Pity your recessive simian brothers incessant need to project his insecurity as hate. ie subhuman, nigger, ape, monkey, animal.

Attached: white women lack ass.jpg (1201x1800, 172K)

>I am definitely smarter
high IQ galaxy brain over here

Why do black men hate black women? How many black guys would choose a 7/10 black girl over a 7/10 white girl? I would assume its a low number. Its honestly pathetic how disgusted black dudes are with their own women. I honestly dont even care at this point, its just pathetic.

There’s literally nothing wrong with a black guy with his act together with a white girl but all of these virgins on this Bolivian basket weaving form Will screech all day the problem is the gangmembers and blacks we consider niggers

>There’s literally nothing wrong with a black guy with his act together with a white girl but all of these virgins on this Bolivian basket weaving form Will screech all day the problem is the gangmembers and blacks we consider niggers

Your children will never be white

have fun throwing thousands of years of a complex biological process forming higher neurological traits down the toilet because of your jungle fever, was all worth it though right because

>muh dik

Dumb faggot American

Prove that you are black. Post a pic.

its mk ultra. movies and magazines, Those black guys who talk shit about their own women are betas. Black women have a totally natural allure within them. You have to know thy self to truly see the beauty in them.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ATu1BiOPZA

Attached: black queen.jpg (540x732, 85K)

I'm also race mixed, turned out my mother was Belgian.. I cried for 3 straight months when I found out, I feel like I don't belong anywhere.

There are millions of pictures like this because these black guys see women, especially white women, as a prop. Maybe white men should start doing the same.

worked for brazil.

> I don't even mind if she used to be white boy. As long as she is beautiful and have cute girly feet.
I think a lot of you missed this.

Attached: 1551461555732.jpg (385x385, 24K)

take ur meds

Because we need more whites. It's that simple.

What's so bad about a thuggish and uneducated black guy like me who grow up in an urban home from wanting to be with a white girl?
Seriously I got no job and can't provide well for my soon to be white baby mama. I'll raise our children with food stamps as well.
It's just that all black girls aren't my type and white women are much more attractive. I don't even mind if she used to be white boy. As long as she is beautiful and have cute girly feet.

All my black female relatives who grow up decent citizens end up with a white male. My older sister is married to a white guy. Why do you guys hate us men being with your women. We just want equal opportunities.

Hey hondo. Hows it going?

Attached: 6FCE3A2E-C42D-45DF-8C0E-9654E2D100F0.jpg (1790x2057, 307K)

> no comment
Go figure, huh. Good try though, Abo-bro

Have black children instead, and since you claim to be an educated man, you should realize the majority of your race is stupid, which should motivate you to raise your children to be the opposite of stupid. Marrying a white women isn't benefiting you or me, and it doesnt necassarily effect me if you do so, but think about your own people instead of trying to create new ones with ours.

Thats an AWFUL larp. Try harder. Observe

For reals tho, y'all expect a nigga like me to wife sum nappy haired hoe? Haha nah man imma find me a lilly white fucktoy, use that bitch like a whore on wheels nom sayin, tear dat tight pussy wiv a real mans dick, stay mad wyhte boi

QED my good man. Now go forth.

Fuck off nigger

>wife is mulatto
This shit is real. Hoping my quadroon daughter has an easier time fitting it.

youtu.be/Q1-JWNeIEMY
Why would you want to do that?
Every intelligent person wants their children to look like them. Are you ashamed of what God made you? Do you want to blot out your race? Do you want to lose your identity?

so many 1 post by this ID sock jews ITT spamming racemixing