One Belt One Road

How much power and shekels will the globalist jews lose once all the infrastructure is built out? The ports controlled by jews will lose massive amounts of shekels. Commerce will be able to travel more freely without the jews as the middle men. Is this the main reason why all the jews and zionists are attacking China with their bullshit attacks.

Attached: 125325535.jpg (900x600, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chinabusinessreview.com/one-belt-one-road-initiative-its-meaning-and-significance/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/radaniya
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implicaciones fuentes

they'll never build it

The thing about OBOR is that there's no central plan to it, just a whole load of smaller plans in the hope to join it all up.

From the railway border station in Kazakhstan, the deep water port in Gwadar in Pakistan, the new railway in Kenya, right to the new motorway in Montenegro, they are throwing infrastructure everywhere. Some are these are strategic, like in Pakistan, just on case the straight of mallaca gets shut down. Others like that port in Sri Lanka are debt traps to guarantee an Chinese base in a foreign land.

Although I do wonder if the Chinese even care about Israel or the holocaust, considering they had ten times more people died due to shitty steel and eating mud.

>Although I do wonder if the Chinese even care about Israe
The one thing I know is that China never forgets. They still hate jews for what rothschilds and the sassoons did to them which led to the Opium War. China will get its revenge on the jew, just hope it happens soon so that I can witness it.

So what does it amount to?
Standardization of trade?

I don't particularly like the Chinese.
They are a soulless people who you can never trust because they are highly negatively ethnocentric.
However you know that you can't trust them so you can work with them.
They also don't try to subvert your nation and replace the native populations.
Unlike some other people.
I'd rather not have either, but if I was forced at gun point I'd choose China.

It's amazing really. Oil pipelines are one thing but a road, super easy to fuck up even the dumbest Asian should feel bad

>Is this the main reason why all the jews and zionists are attacking China with their bullshit attacks

The problem with China is not Jews losing money but America losing hegemony.
And there are these old people in Washington thinking that this is an unacceptable threat to "national security", because only "superior firepower" provides assurance of peace, in their minds. I think in this world a war would be so much useless (we have under replacement fertility rate in all the technologically advanced countries, no need for lebensraum) and so much damaging (because of the modern weaponry) that no one would ever consider it.
Jews will always find a way to make money.

The OBOR initiative proposes to improve the transportation infrastructure to give rise to closer and larger economic, social, cultural, and political ties. This win-win initiative should benefit more than 50% of the world’s population living in that region and contribute to political stability and peace in the world.
chinabusinessreview.com/one-belt-one-road-initiative-its-meaning-and-significance/
agreed.
China>jews

I work in shipping, I can tell you what One Belt One Road is about: they provide cheap and near-unlimited finance to projects such as ports, roads, trains etc along the way. The projects are set to fail from the start, and once they do, the Chinese seize them for non-payment.

For example: the Hambantota port in Sri Lanka. It was proposed as a mega project, but once built the Chinese did not use it, the project failed and went bankrupt, then the Chinese took control of it and suddenly it started being used and now there is a refinery being built next to it, with talks of even using it as a military base.

The goal is to take control of key infrastructure along the way from China to Europe. Cheap finance and kickbacks to politicians are just the tip of the spear they use to get in.

But what happens in the future when politicians decide enough is enough and nationalize those Chinese-controlled key infrastructure projects? War happens

Attached: 1286241044398.png (220x217, 73K)

>From the railway border station in Kazakhstan
It works.

I purchased the M365 Pro from China and they gave me free shipping through that rairload.

It took them 2 fucking months to to ship the thing though.
And my package got damaged.

Luckily the item was safe.

Attached: DSC_0030.jpg (1920x1440, 873K)

>War happens
I'm sure they can find a way to compromise.

War isn't exactly China's style.
It will just make everybody else get cold feet.

tfw Russia is technically Europe but more Eastern than all of "East Asia"

Attached: 1e1ebc064566103aa23ccaeddb8e7c4a.jpg (1280x631, 81K)

Ironic

communism by 2050

fuc u and fuck hommunism

The Jews are beginning to cozy up to China. Israel has already sold a port to the Chinese. A parasite will always try to find another host.

>NEVAH FORGET.
RADANIYA (Radhanites), Jewish merchants of the ninth century C.E., who, according to the contemporary report of the Arab geographer Ibn Khurradādhbih, spoke Arabic, Persian, Greek, Frankish, Spanish, and Slavonic, and traveled from the farthest west to the farthest east and back again. Their starting point is stated to have been in Spain or France. They crossed the Mediterranean to Egypt, and transferred their merchandise on camelback across the isthmus of Suez to the Red Sea, whence by ship they eventually reached India and China. They returned by the same route with musk, aloeswood, camphor, cinnamon, and other products of the Oriental countries. From the west they brought eunuchs, slave girls and boys, brocade, beaver and marten skins, and swords. Some of them sailed to Constantinople to sell their goods.
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/radaniya

Attached: 1534420933607.gif (472x360, 695K)

>Israel has already sold a port to the Chinese
Might as well sell it so it can remain busy.

Otherwise the Chinese will just ship along the coast of Russia when the ice melts.

Attached: 1479670777484.jpg (300x274, 20K)

more important tho is that the us navy looses all its importance and the us looses its only trump card.

Dont worry, it won't.

You will sort of become irrelevant when they no longer use your trade lanes

China is a jew haven. Who created the central bank of China? Communists. Who favored these chinese communists? The russian ones.

Connect the dots. Why do you think they were happy with sending all western factories to china? Because they do not lose out any single cent in that process.