Join the Roman Catholic Church Master Race

The Germanic Hylians master race were smart enough to convert to Roman Catholicism, so will you.
(Official artwork from Nintendo)

Attached: 1541886047841.png (550x720, 151K)

Attached: Pigs.png (1011x1135, 1.04M)

Attached: Boniface.png (893x765, 91K)

Fuck off with your pagan death cult. C*tholicism is responsible for many European deaths and for the technological regression of Europe. The apostles of Christ never made images of Him, they never prayed to the "Holy Queen of Heaven", they never molested little kids, they never used force on their fellow Christians or even on the heathens, there was never a pope among them because they were all equals, they only had tje 2 sacraments which God instituted, they didn't use bullshit pagan symbology. The Catholic Church is pagan heresy and the Name of Christ should not be uttered by any Catholic idolater.

Attached: Jesus-Fish.jpg (500x500, 13K)

>God
Now that almost everyone has a camera phone, we know that the God does not exist. For if he did, we would have gotten a flood of photos and videos of him by now.

>protestants
yikes

Attached: sola.jpg (1200x1200, 258K)

Yeah yeah no one cares Shlomo. Do these 3 things or fuck off this board:
1. Say Yeshua
2. Say Yahweh
3. Show flag

chasing pigs is lot more noble than being skinny whinny, subhuman and a weakling.

The Catholic church is run by kikes and subverted to all hell.
Join the High Anglican Church.

Ah yes... The endless christcuck shills on Jow Forums

I already have

>High Anglican
>Good
You guys let the kikes back into England after the Glorious Revolution. Also >bishopette

>The Bible rejects it
The oral tradition IS the gospel. The oral tradition is what Christ told Paul and the apostles, it is the 4 gospels. This argument also doesn't work because the Church has broken and replaced many oral traditions, they don't care about tradition.
>Where we got the Bible
Like I said, the oral teachings the apostles received are the Bible, the 4 gospels are the oral accounts of Matthew, Luke, Mark, and John written down so that they could be easier passsed down. The Catholic Church also has no authority to decide what is Bible and what is not, there are dozens of books missing from the Bible, multiple gospels and acts of various persons that the Catholics never included in the canon.
>It doesn't work
Yes it does, that's the point of a church. However, the Catholic Church shouldn't be trusted with preaching the gospel because of all the heresies they promulgate. We need a restablishment of the Church that the apostles established, a modest Church with no idols, 2 sacraments, and where the faithful can congregate and spread the word of God.

I'm sorry all I heard was blah blah blah I'm a dirty kike

Attached: fb48631f-406b-4d99-858d-2c7720a149c5_screenshot.jpg (894x480, 32K)

Yeshua Yahweh lol, is this dumbass Christfag belief you have? lol

>Join the worship of an old fag who calls himself the pope
nah nigger

Now show flag and don't forget to ask Rabbi Silverstein to forgive you

>The Catholic Church also has no authority to decide what is Bible and what is not
Imagine being so stupid and ignorant KEK
You wouldn't have any bible at all without the Catholic Church heretic, the Catholic Church has written the bible and compiled the bible and chose what to include in it. Sorry crypto-Jew, but the bible is not the Koran, which allegedly came directly from God because it was "so perfect".
>there are dozens of books missing from the Bible, multiple gospels and acts of various persons that the Catholics never included in the canon.
Pic related

Attached: 1560033825028.jpg (463x684, 50K)

Nice argument. Go read the Bible.

>implying that was the church
Nibba, that was the evangelical puritans, not the Anglicans.
Fuck Cromwell.
>Bisphopette
That's because of the Low Anglicans.
We need to purge the scum and go back to the good old traditional ways.
Basically being catholics, but no pope and priests can marry.

>Nice argument. Go read the Bible.
Protestant Bible idolater. Convert to Islam, they also think that their Holy Bible is everything and that it's "sola scriptura" and "Sola Fide", see how it works for them.

>Now show flag and don't forget to ask Rabbi Silverstein to forgive you
You may not give orders to me. It's a sin. Now ask Rabbi Jesus to forgive you.

>The Catholic Church wrote the epistles hundreds of years after the deaths of the actual writers
>The Catholic Church wrote the Old Testament despite the Church literally not existing then
>The Catholic Church wrote the gospels, not the people WHO THE GOSPELS ARE LITERALLY NAMED AFTER.
M8, they're literally called Testimony of John, Testimony of Luke, etc. The Catholic Church compiled the writings that existed but they didn't write them. That you believe this shows how much of a "Christian" you are. Google Lost Books of Eden. And no, I don't follower Luther. He is worse than Catholics.

>M8, they're literally called Testimony of John, Testimony of Luke, etc.
>implying they weren't followers of Jesus-Christ and thus the very first founding fathers of the Catholic Church
sage

The Bible is now idolatry? The Catholicuck reveals his final form. It literally says in the Bible that it is the word of God and inspired by God.

>It literally says in the Bible that it is the word of God and inspired by God.
kek

The apostles weren't Catholics. Learn history. They never made a single image of Jesus because that's idolatry, unlike the Catholic Church. They had 2 sacraments, there was no pope, Peter was the first among equals like in Orthodoxy. They had the Sabbath on Saturday not Sunday. The Sabbath was moved to Sunday in memory of a pagan sun deity, because the Catholic Church was run by pagan shits. The apostles never prayed to a "Holy Queen of Heaven", they only prayed to the Son and the Father and the Holy Spirit. They never converted people by force unlike Catholics did. They never had bullshit doctrines like indulgences. The list goes on and on.

Fuck off. All forms of cuckstianity are semitic cancer.

Attached: william pierce on christianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Even then the long nose tribe was slithering its way back into England after Henry and Cranmere founded the church of the king’s dick. Meanwhile Catholic nations had driven the scum to secret worship. And your old high church isn’t coming back, it’s just gonna get worse.

>The Bible is now idolatry?
Yes, because you treat the Bible as if it was the Koran, which it's not.
The Bible was written by men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit, but God himself didn't write a single word out of it and the only one who did were the Catholics.
Sorry buddy, but without Catholics, there would be no bible and "Sola Scriptura" is self-contradicting, since there are no "Sola Scriptura" doctrine in the bible itself.
Peter was the very first pope and he was chosen by the Logos Incarnate, Jesus-Christ. If you would have faith in Jesus, you would follow the Catholic Church he established. But no, you protestants think you know the meaning of the Bible better than the actual institution that has lived with Jesus-Christ, that was founded by Jesus-Christ, that has written the bible, compiled the bible and interpreted the bible.
Your arrogance and pride shall prove your own undoing foolish mortal.

I love when Christ traitors try to rewrite history and LARP as apostolic. Kike loves using a kike tactic, good goy!

>>The Bible is now idolatry?
>Yes, because you treat the Bible as if it was the Koran, which it's not.
Word of God is idolatry, but making actual idolatrous images of Jesus is not. Worshipping statues is not too apparently. You Catholics are pagans in denial.
>The Bible was written by men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit, but God himself didn't write a single word out of it and the only one who did were the Catholics.
That's what written by God means. The Holy Spirit working through men
>Sorry buddy, but without Catholics, there would be no bible and "Sola Scriptura" is self-contradicting, since there are no "Sola Scriptura" doctrine in the bible itself.
Already discussed this. The Bible is certain works that existed before the Catholic Church but were compiled by them. All the works of the Bible would exist to this day even without the Catholic Church. And the idea of Sola Scriptura comes from the Scriptures being divinely inspired. Pope Francis wasn't chosen by God, he isn't a divine being, he isn't inspired by God. The Scriptures are and they are infallible, unlike the pope.
>Peter was the very first pope and he was chosen by the Logos Incarnate, Jesus-Christ. If you would have faith in Jesus, you would follow the Catholic Church he established. But no, you protestants think you know the meaning of the Bible better than the actual institution that has lived with Jesus-Christ, that was founded by Jesus-Christ, that has written the bible, compiled the bible and interpreted the bible.
Peter was not chosen as the pope. Show me the word pope in the Bible or where it says that Peter should have authority of all Christendom, and show me where it says this power should be passed down to other Christians. And like I said, Catholics never wrote the Bible. I'm certain you haven't read most of the stuff I wrote at this point. And don't expect a reply.

>And don't expect a reply
Ok judaizing heretic.

>The apostles of Christ never made images of Him
Luke the Evangelist is considered to be an apostle and was the first iconographer. He literally started the practice of iconography. He is also responsible for authoring the largest proportion of the New Testament which you protestants consider to be the sole bearer of Truth (despite the fact that the Word is part of the Holy Trinity).
>they never prayed to the "Holy Queen of Heaven"
"Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir." (Psalm 45:9)
As far as I'm aware, the Latins don't pray to the Mother of God but ask her to pray to her Son on their behalf, as do the Orthodox. Whatever other excesses the Latins might be accused of, they have never believed or taught that Mary is coequal with the Holy Trinity and do not pray to her.
Why is she so revered (revered, not worshipped)? Because she was/is the best of us. She was the very first to receive (accept) Christ, such was her devotion to God. If God can make us "kings and priests" (Rev 1:6), why would He not make His own mother a Queen?
She is the most worthy of all saints, having surrendered her will and her body to God in order to help Him fulfill His plan. If you truly consider yourself to be a follower of The Way and a Christian, I encourage you to ponder how you are going to explain to the Lord why it is you denigrated His mother. Perhaps you might also ponder how you would feel if someone were to denigrate your own mother (or is your indifferent to your own mother at the heart of your issue here?).
>they only had tje 2 sacraments which God instituted
God, as the incarnated Christ, endorsed the celebration of marriage, holy baptism, and Passover (the new rite of celebrating the Passover as demonstrated in the Last Supper) - Passover is the celebration of the forgiveness of sins. In fact, he instituted and endorsed all of the sacraments.

The books of the Holy Bible were chosen by the Holy Fathers because they were considered to provide a means to initiate the followers of Christ into His mysteries (i.e. to help them understand The Way). Books that were left out - left out, not necessarily rejected as heretical - were considered to be superfluous to this task. A priest must tailor his teaching to the abilities of the flock to understand that teaching...
The canonical Bible was only compiled because there had been no consensus on which books to use and because heretics like Marcion had been trying to compile misleading versions. It hadn't been considered necessary up until that point. Let us recall that "that point" was over three centuries after the Church had been founded and its first bishops and deacons had been ordained by the apostles...

Another essential ingredient of initiating a catechumen (a person seeking illumination) in The Way is that of EXPERIENCE, i.e. a catechumen must experience the Gospel by attempting to IMMITATE Christ. That essentially means that a follower of Christ must try to live up to Christ's example. We try to do this in everyday life and we practice this in a more ritualised manner when we participate in liturgical celebrations and the sacraments. Though we will always fail to live up to Christ's example, He rewards us for our attempts to at least try by revealing the meaning behind some of His teachings.
"5 For by the hearing of these a wise man will be wiser, and man of understanding will gain direction; 6 and will understand a parable, and a dark speech; the saying of the wise also, and riddles." (Proverbs 1, Greek Septuagint)

I will leave it to Latins here to defend their own unique practices but I will join them in defending the Mother of God and the celebration of the holy sacraments. Without these ingredients, illumination is impossible and a potential follower of Christ will forever remain under a cloud of darkness.