Iranians fired missile at US drone prior to tanker attack, US official says

Washington (CNN)In the hours before the attack on the two tankers in the Gulf of Oman on Thursday, the Iranians spotted a US drone flying overhead and launched a surface-to-air missile at the unmanned aircraft, a US official told CNN.

The missile missed the drone and fell into the water, the official said.

Attached: Screenshot - 06152019 - 12:20:45 PM.png (806x672, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cKlbmfY6cQ
jpost.com/American-Politics/Pompeo-to-AIPAC-Anti-Zionism-is-Antisemitism-584677
youtube.com/watch?v=cenpiO6LMpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((CNN)))

The same official also said in the days prior to the attack, a US Reaper drone was shot down in the Red Sea by what is believed to be an Iranian missile fired by Houthi rebels.

Attached: MQ-9_Reaper_UAV_(cropped).jpg (3022x1986, 1.63M)

>Iranians try to shoot down spy craft over Iran
Imagine if an Iranian fleet would lay anchor in front of Florida

>spy craft
Might as well have been carrying air to surface missiles. You know, the kind that could damage tankers and such.

the US says a lot of things

First it was a bombing, now it is dud bombs, and now it's drone strikes... what the fuck CIA, get your story straight

Attached: 1522593701926.jpg (179x170, 10K)

No they didn't. Lying cunt.

and the bullshit keeps comin'

How many nukes would it take to level iran?

Lying oil thieving jews. Thats what your gov is. Hope eu allies with russia

I stand with Iran

Fuck Israel, and fuck jewish "people"

Based Corbyn

Attached: tonking-2.png (723x939, 618K)

So the SAM was the flying object spotted by the Japanese.

>However, the Japanese owner of the oil tankers contradicted the US claims and said he believed the tanker was attacked by “a flying object”

WHAT A GREAT COINCIDENCE THIS IS. Let's go to war now.

Yep, the propaganda machines will be in full force soon.

No one cares what Jewmerica says.

>"a flying object"
I blame ayys

Attached: ufo-560px.jpg (1400x750, 166K)

so a drone was spying on them prior to the supposed mission to blow up the tanker, they missed and didn't blow up the spy drone, but decided to continue the mission anyways, despite being filmed by a spy drone. mmmmkay.

youtube.com/watch?v=7cKlbmfY6cQ

Recon of immediate attack. Using a small delta wing drone though instead of video related. Also - they fucked up.

First it was a torpedo, which managed to double jump out the water and hit the boat 2M above the waterline. Then it were mines, of which ones that didn't detonate were removed. They tried bombing them, failed, planted new ones and bombed again all while they KNEW drones were flying already(since they took some down previously?)

SLOPPY JOB

SLOPPY JOB

SLOPPY JOB

SLOPPY JOB

SLOPPY JOB

S L O P P I E S T
L
O
P
P
I
E
S
T

>Japan and Iran try to cooperate
>suddenly Iran gets blamed for attacking a Japanese oiltanker
>Iranians were there! Proof Iran attacked the tanker!
>turns out Iranians helped the ship in front of their coast
>a ship was near the tanker! proof Iran attacked the tanker!
>turns out aircraft attacked the ship
>actually the tanker was attacked by Iranian drones!

This is actually happening for real.
Just realize what a clown world this is.

this

So the yanks are admitting they had a drone in the air at the time the crew of the ship saw flying objects hit and damage the ship...

when flag is also false

There is nobody threatening to stop the flow of oil that would be doing that if the US left the area.

Not saying it isn't a false flag, the story sounds weird.... but it's totally normal that people will get some things wrong in the original reports.
That's expected even if it's a real attack.

> Iranians fired missile at US drone prior to tanker attack, US official says

No they didn’t

Okay, now we have a clear picture.
They people attacked saw an object in the air and that is where the attack came from. The only people in the area flying was us, the USA.

..you can't listen to the americans man.. they lie and they lie

just be patient and we will find out what actually (((happened)))

Fuckwads in power just can't restrain themselves from warmongering

Attached: Bolton Boner 4 Israel2.gif (875x546, 3.33M)

I for once, blame the whales. no I know it's premature and we have to wait for the result, but I have a hunch it was iranian whales

The US has an old network of alliances that formed in reaction to the Soviet Threat. Nobody knows who their true allies are anymore because true alliances form in response to threats. If the US wants to become a threat to force their old foes together their allies won't have it because threat was a large part of what bound them together originally. The US empire will find itself falling apart at every turn.

The US should wait for someone else to become a threat and figure out who it's real allies are becoming a better alternative to whatever mercantilist empire someone else tries to form. Best case scenario: two empires form, start competing with each other, and the US plays them against each other but is big enough to fuck both sides in the ass rawdawg without being attacked.

wow general atomics should be concerned these things go down so easily

Holy shit I wish the CIA could at least lie and make it consistent the lazy bastards

Attached: 1550966550202.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

... says the god damn swede. or """swede"""

>Gen Z coming of age
>just in time for another 20 years in a new sandbox

It's funny that people vote in elections when reality is closer to a few sociopaths playing Total War: American Empire regardless of who's the figurehead.

If the story is true, there was also the Iranian surface-air missile.

Attached: Iran-Missiles11.jpg (460x276, 36K)

the real threat is the US people, so the US government will start killing them soon

Thats enough out of you, Franco Cozzo.

Governments and media lie so much, why the fuck would anyone believe them?

Well it is true the biggest military threat in the US is Civil War due to invasion of third worlders.

Nuclear proliferation has the potential to force borders to be closed. I support nuclear proliferation.

I wonder why (((CNN))) would be pushing for us to go to war with Iran...

Attached: 1519488385848.jpg (2350x3600, 2.66M)

Next they're going to be telling us Iran did 11-September
WAR NOW

>unmanned aircraft
It was there to observe I'm sure.
The Iranians of course knew that it was unarmed...
Put hostile drone between oil tanker and Iran, Iran fires on drone, drone moves....

Attached: 1560479193514.jpg (700x700, 129K)

I would fine with every member of the Trump administration, the US Congress, the US media, and all of their families to be placed on the front lines to die first in a war with Iran

that shits getting old kike. you and comrade spencer are going to get shot for defending your communist menshevik overlords in moscow. fuck all irainian rag head shit skins. and fuck you too nigger

Attached: 676.jpg (941x627, 59K)

>Next they're going to be telling us Iran did 11-September
Honestly, would you be surprised if that is the next talking point out of the US government/media?

sweden sucks and is homosexual, basically turks

they go to the bathhouse and they have sex with other men, then they go
it's not gay, because it's in the bathhouse

turks actually say this

Attached: 1554804160516.jpg (657x527, 36K)

>Goyim please stop telling your fellow goyim about the kike infestation in the US media

Attached: 7723152842270.png (900x900, 298K)

No, sadly, not at all surprised. I've never paid attention like I am now and the warmongers in the US government (who just happen to be Israeli loyalists) are fucking unhinged. It's disturbing.

Me too

you have to feed the troll or he will starve. how would you like it to live under a bridge?

it's not an easy lifu you know

you have to feed the troll

Attached: 1554906840403.jpg (477x545, 54K)

Holy shit you suck at your job.

This has MOSSAD written all over it, wtf does Iran have to gain sinking some oil tankers? This shit is retarded.

hmm yes im sure iran did this

Attached: 1560526110416m.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Wednesday accused Iran of ties to Al-Qaeda and declined to say whether the Trump administration had legal authority to invade the country.

Testifying before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Pompeo hedged on whether the authorization of force by the US Congress days after the September 11, 2001 attacks would allow the United States to strike Iran.

"I would prefer just to leave that to lawyers," Pompeo told Senator Rand Paul, a Republican who is critical of US foreign interventions.

Attached: Screenshot - 06152019 - 01:34:03 PM.png (1147x670, 378K)

Hm wow amerilards managed to notice the drone exploding after the tankers took fire even tho it happened before the attack.

Rly mks u hm

They didn't sink them, and didn't try.

Ostensibly Iran is asserting its dominance over trade routes.
The reason they WOULD want to do this (if you believe the narrative) is as a way to combat trump's actions against them.

Trump really stacked his administration with some swampy trash

"Pompeo to AIPAC: Anti-Zionism is antisemitism"
>jpost.com/American-Politics/Pompeo-to-AIPAC-Anti-Zionism-is-Antisemitism-584677

Attached: 78767676886734534.jpg (1000x2221, 452K)

Isn't CNN the one where their biggest anchor is a former CIA Vanderbilt? LMAO

>Can confirm that 100% verified reliable sources working closely alongside expert scientists say not sloppy job mossad go back to sleep goy

Eye ran a good boy dindu muffins.

flying straw hats are WMDs

ah fuck burgerbros LOOKS LIKE TEAM SHART'S BLASTING OFFFFF AGAAAAAIN!

this fucking country, can't even protect our border from obese migrants but yeah let's get in another war of bullshit with sandland it'll be great I'm sure

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=cenpiO6LMpE

Actually some judge is the states already found Iran guilty of 9/11 and charged them 6billion dollars or something.

Like Im gonna believe the juden press .

trollophobic biggots!

you have to feed the troll you monsters

just look at this poor mexican hamster

Attached: qJ3iv.jpg (600x800, 51K)

Læso is a nice island.

tank you, I was starving here