Helping Nu-Males Become More Manly

What can we do to help make nu-male, often otherwise normie men more traditional? We don't even have to bring up politics at first, don't we? Maybe we could convince them more subtly? At a later point, I would imagine, it could be OK to talk about politics with them, maybe something more entry level, but to start off with, why don't we try to introduce them to some masculine ideals? How would you go about this approach to red pill others?

youtube.com/watch?v=2EC9P2MbUu8&frags=pl,wn

Attached: Nu-Smile.png (650x530, 348K)

Move them to niggerhoods to live for a month. That should redpill them.

>What can we do to help make nu-male

Who gives a fuck ? Don't be one yourself and you're good.

OP is a faggot

When did beards become subverted by these basedfags , just lift disregard woman acquire currency and everyone is going to make it

but that's a jew

Attached: 1527260115362.gif (400x226, 256K)

Literally give them a set of tools and tell them to maintain/fix shit.

Wear masks and beat them up in a group.

Ah, that´s why my immediate urge to gas..

Attached: 1557616683729.jpg (640x630, 218K)

Forced physical labor.

fuck off, why would you want our side to be full of those losers?

I heard eating raw onion can help. Also, cold showers.

some people just want to help other people
some people just want to tear other people down
which one are you?

army or a fighting sport

I want to tear other people to pieces

შენი დედა მოვტყან

Attached: 8BB2D326-B2B2-40DB-90C5-0D138B5C9F43.png (1024x1362, 1.9M)

Why do a significant percentage of jews have an "uncanny valley" look about them?

Whites, black, asians, arabs, etc...

All different people, all with very different features and levels of attractiveness, but they all look "natural", for want of a better word.

Even abos look "natural". They don't look human, and to be fair , no one would be surprised if they were declared a seperate part of the homo genus from Homo Sapiens.

Jews though...So many of the just give me this uneasy feeling. Like bugs wearing human skinsuits. I don't believe they are "lizard people", that is a bit tinfoily for me, but I can see where that comes from.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-07-24-at-1.23.48-PM.png (618x411, 496K)

I feel the same about Englishmen
like the rake in a human suit but he tried to cram a few too many pies in with him

>What can we do to help make nu-male, often otherwise normie men more traditional

In the current paradigm, they're as hopeless as the rest of society. The S will HTF at some point and these people will be the first to starve or get killed by their poc "allies".

The real question is how to prevent it in the future.

We need mandatory basic training (not service) for all able bodied males. This is needed to beat the soi out of urbanites.

The men of yore did not need any state apparatus to do this. It was understood it was the job of any father or grandfather to toughen your son/grandson up to deal with the real world.

All of these bugmen are simply boys who never had anyone in their family take the time to show them how to shoot a gun, survive in the wild, hunt, fight, etc.

Remember when we rebuild shit after its all burnt down there needs to be 4 requirements to vote. All 4 must be met.

1. Pass national basic training with no issue (no awol, etc.)
2. Own land outright, not a (((mortgage)))
3. Have produced children in the context of a marriage
4. Passes 1 time test much harder than current (for burgers) naturalization test. Keep in mind most European descended burgers as is can't pass our own naturalization test.

In this was each voter would be a
Soldier
Land owner
Father
Roughly above 115 IQ

Letting everyone with a pulse vote was the worst fucking idea in history. Letting men that meet these requirements vote will ensure that the future system is 10x harder to subvert. This also creates a permanent societal incentive for men to aspire to healthy goals.

There you go
Bugman problem extinguished

He actually looks normal when he's not doing weird faces.

Attached: IMG_5769.jpg (750x750, 135K)

>normal
>those dead bug eyes

He looks like a typical nu-male desu

the vast bulk of people alive aren't particularly photogenic

he looks cute but he has a 2010 meme website beard and the eyes of a broken man

Attached: F397A1A0-9BEF-4C98-AD82-8E43831D789A.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

Well, he looks like a fairly normal Californian guy, to me.

Here he is without glasses. He's making a weird face, though. I just named the picture that for the lulz.

Attached: AngryWhiteMan.png (300x539, 243K)

he looks good, he has a nice face. I dont like his beard and his eyes look like hes in serious emotional pain.

Give them hardship. Prive them from tech, teach them the basics of surviviability, throw them into a forest for 2 weeks, maybe 1 month, then come back and pick them up
Anyway, the point is, hardship often times builds character, and this character is, at least and often times, a conservative guy

Here is another more normal expression of his.

Attached: IMG_5773.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

something says I should comment:
He doesn't care about you

>his eyes look like hes in serious emotional pain.

All bugmen have this look
That's the look of knowing subconsciously that 99% of your ancestors would spit on you.

Again: he looks fine physically. His soul screams through the images.

I agree about more hardships for them to face, though. They are very soft and decadent in looks, as well as behaviors. More exposures to harsher parts of living could toughen some of them.

>and the eyes of a broken man
He's probably married. What a loser

no. The face of a man dying from a thirst artificially introduced to him. Your ancestors and their world are dead. They dont care about anything. This man cannot find satisfaction in his own world.

They get laid for being nu males.Females will prevent this by getting them more pussy.

The problem is with the women, once you solved it then there will be no more nu males

haha a snake

Hi Chaim

How's New York this fine morning? Enjoying your Saturday off, it is the holiest of days after all!

This isn't about being photogenic, this is about how fucking unnatural jews look

Dear Albert
New York is cold, but I like where I'm living
There's music on Clinton Street all through the evening
I hear that you're building your little house deep in the desert
You're living for nothing now, I hope you're keeping some kind of record

Imo having a dog from since you're a kid (6-8 yo) until you grow up gives you a really nice view on death of the living, aka toughs up a person, at least it did with me when mine died last year, makes me think of life every moment
Also, I think a continued hardship (3-8 years, depends on the person) is the way to go, I don't see them changing much with just 2-3 months of hardships

>Your ancestors and their world are dead

Are they physically dead? Yes.
Do they live on in me? Yes.
Is their world dead? Its on life support.

>They dont care about anything

This comes down to personal belief. I think they deeply care. I'm not here to start a religious discussion. I cannot prove this point, its based purely on belief.

>This man cannot find satisfaction in his own world.

Agreed on this
I would argue if he strived for what his ancestors did maybe he would.

Good advice, thanks. I'll try to remember advising some acquaintances of mine whenever the opportunity comes.

sorry about your dog
hope things get better
hope you dont have to deal with those hardships now

the world they lived in is dead, the conditions that allowed for that world to exist are dead, the lives they lived then could not be lived today. This is your life, what you need is to figure out how to live and enjoy it. you were born into the modern world you need to make your life here, suit it to modern conditions. life is what you make of it.

No he doesn´t.

Thanks for your concern, wish the same for you

Attached: 1560444436356.png (302x274, 71K)

>you were born into the modern world you need to make your life here, suit it to modern conditions. life is what you make of it

Maybe you don't understand my point.
I'm not suggesting we return to being hunter gatherers.

What I am suggesting is getting a dose of their world totally changes your perspective and will desoiify you.

After I spend a few days in the woods, hunt, etc. I feel fucking fantastic. I come back into the modern world with infinitely more appreciation for very basic shit that we take for granted every day.

I used to live far out in the countryside, but near a busy road, speeders in their cars used to race through to shortcut and avoid the looping motorways. Each year I would at some point find my new cat, or one of its succeeding generations, on the road, turned into a kind of flat leather sculpture of itself by some damn cars tires. I would cycle past these two-dimensional abominations of my friends on my way to and from school and play each day, and as they became more worn down and less recognisable, my tyres would stop avoiding them, and simply treat them as another part of the roadway.
I never thought to scrape them up and bury them, I knew the likelihood of me joining them one morning was quite high, and the company would be nice.

Attached: 35pzbw.jpg (408x356, 32K)

>I would cycle past these two-dimensional abominations of my friends on my way to and from school and play each day, and as they became more worn down and less recognisable, my tyres would stop avoiding them, and simply treat them as another part of the roadway.
the way you wrote this reminds me too much of my cannibalism eroticas for some reason tbqh

I think that the ones that are media people, “journalists,” are harder to convince out of their set ways. Have you any experience dealing with media people, or creative Hollywood types?

Attached: 4D769409-57AA-4DD8-A457-41B3912E1FF2.jpg (1202x1600, 413K)

bump bump

Attached: A4AB624B-81A7-42CA-A252-E702B2D53A3A.jpg (1250x1422, 119K)

They would die

Have sex

Being manly while being a man like many nu-males are is just not an awful lot of good time these days. Not everyone is a social alpha and people have different interests. Most of these nu-males have decent bone structure and good beards, it's just that women cuck the environment so much that you will be lonely and bored trying to be the traditional man. We get these hipsters that women actually love who showcase themselves as feminized to a point of not threatening them, while still retaining healthy male hormones. This way they have better chances with todays women as, like I said, not everyone can naturally be outgoing alpha that can pull off women no matter his circumstance.

Fun camps with building, wood chopping, hunting, fishing etc. People need to feel useful in some way or they become like that.

I agree with your suggestion. From early age groups, children should be exposed to craftsmanship and properly enjoying the outdoors.

Attached: 3E4C16B7-65B3-429D-8B79-667953A598A0.jpg (868x748, 84K)

Yes eat a lot of onions

Then that's just natural selection

We just need to teach them they arent "white people"
Only Jews are "white people"
They have no culture
No history
Have privilege
Are super racist
Etc
Everything the left says about "white people" is actually just applies to the jews.
Actual white folk are the best. They are bastions of civilization. They make life better around them. They good in my book. Just dont piss them off. That's how you get nazis

Any way to get rid of gyne naturally? In before nofap, already tried it and it didn’t help

We need to help nu-males free themselves from having a pulse

I've been trying to get an old friend of mine to come to the gym with me, go to the gun range and grow up a bit for well over two years. I give up, all he wants to do is talk about/play videogames, use corny ass memes irl, and smoke weed. He has zero concept of the real world or any concern for the state of our country. He hasn't grown up a day since we were teenagers, he's never really been away from home, he's just kind of a lame motherfucker. I think has had one gf ever but I've never even met her and he still talks about her like 3 years after they broke up. Talking to him disgusts me anymore, he's such a loser. I'm kind of at that point where I'm not even sure we can be friends anymore honestly.

Attached: 1312.jpg (249x410, 33K)

Because they’re almost human but not quite.

Ban leddit. The circlejerk restricts thought and gives good boy points when you communicate in a submissive, passive aggressive, ''civil'' manner. You can see how much they attribute sarcasm and edginess to high intelligence.

My question is that how the fuck do they grow beards even though they act extremely unmanly?

Pour gallons of testosterone into the water supply to counteract the xenoestrogens already in the water due to hormonal birth control pills.