Answer this Jews

Why are you facilitating the islamic takeover of white countries? You know that when they take over the majority of that country, they're coming after you right? Literally, the only people preventing that are non-muslim white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=24Jry2jkdOM
youtube.com/watch?v=K8BRRmKF6tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As soon as the muzzies in the EU get their hands on the nuclear codes we are all dead.

Enjoy your ban buddy, at least you asked a good question though.

A handful of Jews do get it. Look at Stephen Miller. Nobody has ever been as good to the Jews as the white man, despite the occassional persecution it's nothing compared to what a chink, pajeet or african would do if you turn up in their country start milking the system and demand they let foreigners move in.

I think some of it is short term views - they just think about getting rich in the enxt 20 years and pushing their ideology and not worry about what comes next. Or maybe others think they will just flee with the loot to israel.

Why are wh*te """"women""" so inferior?

I don't know what the rules are, nor do I care

Wrong!

(((They))) stole the Tesla tech for mass mind control!
Once the Jews have the whites killed, they just put the muzzies back to sleep, works easier on low IQ people that is why whites have to go.
At least thats what (((they))) think will happen.

we will give your right as a man back. as a muslim you are in control not some dumb women. Islam is the light for all mankind. pray and ask for forgiveness from Allah. once the west accepts Islam you will see the revival of manhood, conservative values adn the destruction of degeneracy like gays, transgenders and filthy progressive mutants

the leftmost one is a qt

>Enjoy your ban buddy
it's ART user, appreciating those fine figures!

Attached: 1560530859569.jpg (400x612, 69K)

islam will never take over the west unless white people convert. any muslim who immigrates to a non-muslim country has left their religion according to sharia law. the west has a shitskin problem not a muslim one

>Ignoring the goddess third from left
Cuck

The Jews plan isnt to turn the west muslim it's to make Islam western. Islam is still relatively uncucked and the endgame of Judaism is to cuck the entire worlds religions so their antichrist can appear. In reality they will indeed just create the conditions for their gassing, history has shown this over 100 times.

youtube.com/watch?v=24Jry2jkdOM

Attached: jews are dying out.jpg (800x869, 183K)

>Literally, the only people preventing that are non-muslim white people.
israel and saudi are pretty tight! it's only the Shia who are redpilled on jews, sunnis don't seem to give a fuck!

Attached: 1552440074417.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

>You know that when they take over the majority of that country, they're coming after you right?

The overarching goal is to have European countries weak and fractured when the plug is pulled on the economy. The fractured groups will fight each other for survival instead of uniting against the kikes who made it happen.

Attached: 1537904170617.jpg (1245x973, 215K)

>You know that when they take over the majority of that country, they're coming after you right?
Nah muslims and jews work together all the fucking time. See Israel and ISIS/Saudi Arabia. They both hate Europeans more than they hate eachother. They have a long history of working together to undermine Europe.

This, jews are so afraid of islam but to be honest young muslims are fucking it up now. we are losing true values. but i changed and i'm in a far better place

dude we would never work with jews they are the worst people in the world

Yet you're in europe, effectively doing the bidding of jews, either wittingly or unwittingly.

They really are shooting themselves in the foot with this. If they think that white westerners are calling for anoddah shoah, they ain't seen shit yet. Guarantee if their white genocide actually happens, they'll be regretting it.

Attached: main-qimg-6247d1b5298e0b708ef6b5edb0cfe3d0.png (602x377, 131K)

I'm eyeing up the dark one

Attached: 1549637620132.png (894x773, 48K)

my mother fled from war, what could she do i was a child.

It wouldn't be the first time

Attached: jewish muslim cooperation.png (1690x650, 247K)

>>Get out.

>I'm eyeing up the dark one

Attached: 1560011593752.gif (500x220, 499K)

Don't care, go back.

>Why are you facilitating the islamic takeover of white countries?

To fuck up nations by having so many different races living in each one, that they fight and bicker instead of coming together to fight our common enemy, the Zionist Jew.

Attached: Jzog.jpg (600x381, 127K)

youtube.com/watch?v=K8BRRmKF6tw

the problem is that a lot of people call themselves muslim, while actually being corruptor from within

make me faggot, i would make you kiss my feet when we meet up

Inshallah brother, inshallah.

They basically want you to become degenerates by placing you in the bottom rung of European society, relatively helpless but constantly washed with corrupting influence. They want your dads to finally accept/tolerate your daughters getting party club gangbangs from Europeans instead of honor kill them (and of course vice versa).

For sure when jews see the westernized "deradicalized" children of radical islamic parents, especially ones turning their parents rabid islam in to the world for virtue signal points, they must jump for joy with smug glee.

This is all in line with Tikkun Olam progressive judaism. It is the greatest threat to human kind this world has ever faced.

>yo bro wtf I don't work for the jews
>you're in europe, jews love that, go back
>lol no fuck off infidel I'm staying
Demnostrated my point perfectly.

The jews are wielding a sword without a handle, it’s cutting them as much if not more than us and they’ll be a much smaller target to hit once their Abrahomic brothers become a political force in the West.

Attached: 1F515604-260F-4BAC-96D4-4F13EAA4812F.jpg (800x745, 159K)

Nigger/ bug/ spic tits are pretty fucking gross, brown nipples are look unclean. Like sucking on dirty nipples.

Non Jew here but I'll answer for them:
Your average Muslim is a complete retard incapable of building modern weaponry. Israel right now could take out the whole ME except maybe Iran with little effort if they were cut off from Western military tech. Whites are the ones preventing Israel from just whipping them out by selling them weaponry and throwing fits if they're attacked. If whites are gone Muslims lose the ability to defend themselves.

jews are afraid of muslims because we will show the good people of europe the truth and they don't want that. no matter where i am i will not change my character. i'm not afraid of the world, i'm afraid of God

>depopulate area around Israel with western armies
>make western countries inhospitable to jews
>"hey jews, europe sucks for jews now, come move to Israel"
>israel becomes more populous
>"oh no too many people, better take some more Syria for our new jewish settlers to live in"
It's always about Greater Israel

Oh sorry didn't know that when I sleep I arrange Muslim caravans to Europe, sorry.

If you invite me to fight for Christians in Syria I will go there no questions asked. Do you understand that the Jews who might want or already doing this are not practising Jews?! These rich people really don't care about Israel, so it doesn't make sense, my dad is an orthodox Jew and he is fine with European countries declaring an ethnostate like Israel.

>blah blah blah here's my justification for making the jews happy with what I'm doing
Whatever faggot.

you have no argument pussy, keep sad in your pathetic life. enjoy your future with a firty brit whore instead of a pure virgin woman. Islam would give you this but you reject

WW3 will happen before that. (Israel will of course remain neutral.) The European Jews and the ""honorary" Jews will find refuge in Switzerland. After WW3 is over, Israel will simply take over.

>Abandons country
>Goes to one that has a different religion
>Pussy who shouldn't even be taken seriously. Worse than Jews.

>enjoy your future with a firty brit whore instead of a pure virgin woman. Islam would give you this but you reject
We had that before the last century, never needed islam, still don't. Just need to kick jewish feminists to the curb and we'll get right back on track.

pay your debt before even trying to talk proto Turk

i know you don't believe that will ever happen

Orthodox Jews are pretty based in my opinion, but it's undoubtedly the more liberal-minded jew that has a huge boner for muslim immigration into the west, now don't get me wrong, there are plenty of whites who want muslim immigration, its just that the per capita, jews tend to stand out a lot more than their respective size

Explain this wojak. Is it supposed to be a play on pic?

Attached: CSYf9TzWsAAf-Fg.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Weirdly a lot of Jews in the UK are more right leaning and would hate for someone like Corbyn, who ticks all the boxes for liberal American Jews, to become PM.

They're still insular tight fisted kvetchers but not quite as bad as American ones.

I do, Europe has bounced back from worse than this. What's really funny is that you think Europe will convert to your pedo death cult, lol. You tried it before, you'll get massacred all the way back to Morocco and Turkey again.

You'll be nuked first pig fucker.

>I do, Europe has bounced back from worse than this.
Unironically this. You little shitters have no idea how real things got during the black death

Yes

You are literally a Jew. Fun fact, last time we fought when the numbers were equal, the stronk Turks begged the Jews for help. They only exist today because they kissed Jewish ass, just like you ;)

>Pay debt.
We don't owe any muzzie country anything :)

Attached: Ax01192.jpg (1500x881, 304K)

Implying jews and muslims are both semites and on the same side