There is literally nothing wrong with gentrification

There is literally nothing wrong with gentrification.

Attached: maxresdefault(4).jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/c0wgba/philadelphia_white_parents_have_adopted_black/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's got the word cat in it are you sure it's not parasitic?

Chinese people buying up Australia and Canada is also gentrification, bro

lmao at all pathetic city cucks have to deal with this shit

>demographic replacement is only bad when white people are the replacements

Based numerals

Gentrify the fuck out of all nigger hellscapes now !

Yes. Let's trust (((developers))) to get it right.

>Reverse White flight
>Whites left ghettos and inner city to get away from niggers and spics

>Now their descendants return to take back the inner city and ghettos
>And now niggers and spics are pushed into the country side

What’s the angle here?

Why would a rich white person move into a shithole "diverse" neighborhood in the first place?

>Why would a rich ((((((((((white person)))))))))) move into a shithole "diverse" neighborhood in the first place?

why would a Jew move to the people he imports? They stay far away.

Dem digits. Holy moly

White guilt, gentrifiers are liberal college kids.

Almost makes ya want to shit in a toilet huh?

They're all kikes and college kids for the most part, anyone who can afford to doesn't live anywhere near the city, they just drive to work

There's no potential for merchant trickery when you allow people to sell former ghetto houses for exorbitant prices...

Allowing foreigners, especially foreign investors to buy up your land is tantamount to suicide.
As for Gentrification, it's just whites moving back into their historic neighborhoods. The city where my great-grandfather lived and worked all his life, and all of his kids were raised, and where he, his wife, his mother, and all but one of his children are buried became niggerville in the wake of desegregation. Gentrification is creeping back in now from the north.

I agree that most gentrifiers are liberals,
But it does redpill a lot of them when they see how the nigger neighbors live.
Even the ones who insist they are still nigger lovers have been redpilled to some extent on the inside, they just won’t admit.

There’s nothing like contact with niggers to redpill a person on Race.

>Be DC politician (both sides aisle)
>Either be paid by (((Special interest group))) or have a family member working in the housing market (Nancy Pelosi's husband) to pass laws to make it easier to "(((Regentrify)))" neighborhoods.
>Make a 15 year plan, a long game/long con.
>First find nice middle class neighborhoods filled with white people, low crime, high property values
>Now pass laws/ordinances that require these neighborhoods to have low income apartment complexes, at least a certain percentage of dwellings must have minorities otherwise the cities/counties/states will lose all federal funding
>Pass laws in congress that require all apartment complexes to have at least 20 percent minorities or they will be fined by the government and sued by prospective tenants for discrimination
>Pass laws in congress that require banks to give out loans to minorities they know will never paid back or even able to be afforded, after the 5 year financing period kicks in and the full mortgage begins.
>5 years is long enough to shit up a nice middle class neighborhood, with crime, drugs, prostitution, violence and drop the property values into the shitter.
>Minorities begin to move in, White flight begins after first minority moves into neighborhood. Because of obvious reasons.
>At the 3 year mark (election time) make it your campaign promise to clean up the streets and "(((Regentrify)))" the once nice middle class neighborhood.
>Use the local police to "crack down" on all the minorities now living in the neighborhood.
>Massive numbers of blacks are now being arrested, adds fuel to the "police are racist" bullshit, because they are doing their job and arresting the source of the crime in these neighborhoods, that was actually planned all along.

>The politician comes out and denounces the racist police, the minorities see this, and see how they passed laws that allowed them to move into these communities in the first place, vote for the politician in DC.
>White people living in these neighborhoods think the politician is actually making a difference, votes for them back into office.
>Police clean up the neighborhood somewhat
>Most minorities now in jail and property value is in the shitter
>Year 5 comes around after the election, the minorities can't afford the full payment that kicks in on their mortgages
>Bank steps in takes their homes, minorites of course being minorities trash their homes before being evicted
>Makes neighborhood look like a bomb dropped
>Property value now so low the banks are willing to sell houses and properties for $1.
>Policians and Chinese companies swoop in buy up all the $1 properties
>Announce "(((Regentrification)))" property values start to increase
>All blacks are now gone, either in jail or homeless, Property value returns to normal.
>Sell the properties they bought for cheap for profit. They are basically playing the stock market with the housing market, value manipulation and its all legal.

GENTRIFICATION YO

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/c0wgba/philadelphia_white_parents_have_adopted_black/

That just displaced them. There are small towns outside of the major cities now that are getting thousand unit section 8 facilities built next to the park their children play in. Those thousands of urban negros are happily grooming innocent country kids now. A small town near me where I used to walk and shop on a Saturday with my girl is now a zoo of cart pushing bums and loitering chimps.

Forced diversity to the rural flyover people. For their own good, goy.

It's really weird. I live in Toronto, which is like only 45% white. It's a city of 3 million people and every year about 50-60K immigrants come here permanently, or ~2% of the population. The immigrants are about 98% not white. My white has 3 children and in their elementary school, only about 5% of the kids are white. And yet, people actually throw around the term "gentrification" here. Recently there's all this talk about how Chinatown is being gentrified. Yet, there are something like 400 000 permanent Chinese residents in Toronto and another 100-200 000 Chinese students and temp workers. Yeah, the Chinese population alone is 50% of the white population, and people are worried about Chinatown being "gentrified".

yup, biggest land grab in history: 2008 collapse. the federal reserve works overtime.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 6.56.11 PM.png (1770x756, 147K)

You're right. There is nothing wrong with the fact Hell's Kitchen and Little Italy in Manhattan disappeared/were swallowed up by Chinatown. Used to be 90% white, now those neighborhoods are 10% white tops.

Gentrification is white Reconquista.

>whites move into ethnic areas and thats gentrification and bad
>blacks move in to white areas, white flight and that's bad

What they mean by this?

Gentrification is a nice way of saying humans are re-entering settlements overrun by orcs and left in ruins to rebuild.

>Allowing foreigners, especially foreign investors to buy up your land is tantamount to suicide.

Attached: this.png (302x112, 1K)

I don't want some UN Agenda 21 private-public partnership kike office bribing my local government to plant trees under the power lines and import 6 million chinks, poos, and aloha snackbars. And then widening the roads so shithead cyclists can get through but I can't.

FUCK JEWS ALL JEWS ARE CHILD MOLESTERS

And it's not even gentrified. The "gentry" own the land. Count up how many apartment dwellers and renters there are. The only "gentry" are the Jews who bought everything up so they could rent it back out.

>our great grandfathers built cities for us, meant to be the gems of our nation and provide the foundation for empire
>our grandfathers tucked dick and ran to the suburbs to engage in materialistic hedonism and our fathers continued the trend
>cities fell to nigger hordes on section ape
>became dens of poverty, crime, and drugs
>now we are wiping the dust off the mantle and reclaiming our birthright

The city was built by my ancestors for me. I shall reclaim it.

Reminder that more than 80% of murders go unsolved and that's when the average murderer is an 80 IQ nigger. It would be a shame if someone were to start cleansing hobos directly. We need more funding for our dear police force, clearly, as a well coordinated campaign would be unable to be stopped at this point. I hope no one does that.

Attached: this was detroit.jpg (540x712, 88K)

Anything white is bad, I think that’s the catch.

Fuck gentrification, keep the niggers contained to the inner cities.

They're not forced into the countryside, they go to another city or they diversify another city suburb.
It forces them in Ghettos again.

Never thought of it this way, but you're right.

>now we are wiping the dust off the mantle and reclaiming our birthright
not really, we are still in the nigger infestation phase and it is only getting worse

hardly. travel more. cities are becoming whiter and whiter (and asian-er but chinks are alright, obey laws and dont afraid of nothing). niggers now can NOT afford brooklyn or any other city center. they're being forced out into the s*burbs outside of bus reach. MEANWHILE, innacity, whites are building infill and revitilizing local economies. I see tons of brand new condos, highrises, midrises, and mixed use going up in downtowns across the nation. any given city the crime filled slum is no longer inner city, it's now some godforsaken shithole outside city proper.

We are reclaiming what they took from us. Join us or perish. Now niggers will be living in plywood mcmansions with a 3 hour commute, and whites will live in prime real estate a 20 minute walk from their office.

MA resident here.

What's happening is blacks are being pushed out of the affordable areas (jamaica plains, dorchester, roxbury) and being pushed into shitty cheap suburbs, while the nice white suburbs are unaffordable for them to move in, and are littered with HOAs which are basically designed to make sure the neighborhood stays "that way"

If you see a neighborhood that's ready to flip to gentrification it's a fantastic investment as home prices typically double within 5-10 years in those areas and the rent you collect in the meantime can be raised yearly

>MA
>HOA
checks out
commies get the first helicopter rides

>materialistic hedonism - live close to nature with privacy to raise family

>natural and based - concrete cages stacked to the sky

You are one dumb fucking cunt.

These "great cities" typically have narrow winding roads because these "grandfathers" didn't build concrete jungles so much as neighborhoods.
>what a concept
>neighbors

Why is it called "Gentrification"? Is that to imply that all white people are gentlemen? Say, isn't that a bit "sexist" and "racist" against women and non-whites?

There is literally nothing wrong with killing all the non white who live in our lands

>close to nature
>suburbs
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAA
AHAHAHAHAHHA
what's with you s*burbcvcks all trying to larp as actual ruralites? nigga get off it. if you ain't even got a coop of chickens you aint living "close to nature" if you aint got at least 10 acres of land you ain't "in nature"

you live in a walmart brand box with a plastic green lawn

How old are you? My grandfather was born the same year the Empire State Building was started. Dumb ass urban rats. The great cities of our forefathers were shelters in times of war and market places. Often ceremonial gathering places. Not full time living space. The countryside has neighbors, they just don’t have to smell every fart cut by 100 of them daily.

Only people who move to gentrified neighborhoods are single s-o-y-b-o-y-s who don't have family obligations. If you have a family you will want to live in the suburbs because only the suburbs have "good school". Inner city schools are still shit and no white parent would be stupid enough to put their kids in one.

true, the poor are usually scum people anyway

Postdates the year of our lord 1900, but he was a farmer whose father came in through Ellis Island. New Amsterdam is a great example of a disgusting Jew infestation that has tiny roads because it was not built as a the city it is today. Are you this ignorant?

Maybe you do, but my six acres with a chicken coup and four goats is in the same suburb I was born in 42 years ago. And the dairy farm is 1/2 mile away. I hunt deer and turkey in the Forrest that borders my land, that forest is 200+ acres.

You are an absolute caged fucking rodent and you like it. I have nothing but pity for your broken mind.

You talk like the darkest of darkies.

Are you suggesting I moved into the city from the farm? I moved out of the state entirely.

Check the digits

>white people leave
>white flight is bad

>white people move in
>gentrification is bad

Attached: 1560549033017.png (766x960, 364K)

>white people move in
could have fooled me

That means nothing. What state? Alaska? Or Maryland? Big fucking difference. Don’t bitch because you dad bought a cookie cutter raised ranch home in a planned development with no trees because he was too lazy to rake leaves. Suburbs where I am from are homes nestled into the hills and forests with nice towns you can bike into if you like and buy fresh apples to eat as you chat with the guys fishing in the brook that runs through the park.

a literal boomer
choke on shit and die. you and your degeneracy destroyed this nation.
your daughter will get blacked and your son will become a tranny, and this is the future you chose.

There are plenty of trees and he planted more. We're all pissed off about the white flight coming in and taking the trees down. There used to be like one traffic light when you got to the main road, and a comfy dirt rut because everybody cut through the bushes to turn right rather than waiting for the guy who got stuck behind the light.

Why do you continue to assume things about me?

Boomers are fucking 70 you literal retard. I was in high school when Nirvana was big and the only rap on the market was NWA. There were 4 blacks in my high school of thousands and they were whiter than you’re urban ass. Hell one of them is the fire chief now with a healthy pet and livestock feed store. My folks were the ones that clawed their way out of the dying coal towns and kicked hippies out of their neighborhoods for being degenerates. They were boomers, but the forgotten based ones that didn’t buy the Jewish commie shit that is the heart of your beloved cities.

Then your concepts are fucked. Because what has taken over your town is not suburbia, it is urban sprawl.

Southerners
Get outside sometimes

There's no difference between the two. The whole argument was about planned cities vs. people living how they want by themselves. Fuckin' retard.

I'm sorry you had blacks in your high school. I had one in middle school before the family moved back out and it was horrible. He showed me how cool it was that you could use a mechanical pencil to pretend like you were shooting up.

No it is about gentrification. Where deluded liberal white people think they are trading up by moving into human cattle pens and displacing the ghetto trash into the once nice places.

1. Nice white neighborhood.
2. Nogs move in.
3. Neighborhood goes to shit.
4. Whites movenout.
5. Nogs cry about "White Flight"
6. Nogs demand gibs.
7. Gibs are gibben.
8. Neighborhood *LOOKS* nice.
9. Prices raise.
10. Nogs cry about "Muh Gentrification."

Every. Single. Time.

Attached: D81Uw8PXUAYxmJz.jpg (680x680, 69K)

>gentrification isn't about city planning
o-o-okay
Perhaps if you still live where you don't need a retinal scan to use the library you can read up on UN Agenda 21.

Attached: 1560457298181.gif (250x195, 801K)

Sad. The four blacks in my school wore Metallica t shirts and behaved like human beings. Wasn’t until the end of the 90s when the urban push drove feral negros into the neighboring town that a couple of them turned to wanna be thugs. Though for the two that stayed good and decent it gave them a chance to meet and marry black girls and raise kids. Instead of mixing.

Oh boy! The UN and the crafty Jews have tricked the hipster faggots into buying shit boxes in Brooklyn! Nah those pathetic faggots think it’s fuckin great.

Attached: 1549881369459.png (250x250, 110K)

I always though it was a little bit strange that white kids were listening to rap and learning to breakdance, but I guess it's easy to brainwash them with MTV. And, to be fair, rap wasn't as toxic at first, even if it was literally just loud noises and niggers shouting into microphones.

I don't think anything good can come of raising a child in such a place. White flight is proof that boomers eventually figured out planned cities are garbage.

Its an opportunity to invest. There are a huge amount of office blocks going up in the docklands near me. The office workers there will need places to live. I bought a 2 bed near but not TOO near at a reasonable price.
With a bit of luck it will shoot up in price and then I can move further out with a load of money.

It isn’t the days of hyper vigilant moms toting wooden spoons to keep the kids playing stickball in the street in line. Today, children raised in an urban world have at best the guidance of a $6 an hour Guatemalan nanny. They are nothing but livestock

nice digits бpaтишкa

Attached: 1547608913205.gif (500x332, 997K)

>moms toting wooden spoons
kek
I always thought that sounded a bit cruel, but children absolutely need discipline and a family. It's all part of the communist plot to destroy not just the family unit but sexual reproduction entirely.

Gentrification is bad, but not for racist bullshit. Its not "making neighborhoods better" like they claim. Its enriching handful of people with massive rezoning and tax breaks while getting land for dirt cheap. Many areas simply buy up some land and put condos down. Instantly raises property values for lower income people. Many times, they take an old building and cut the frontage off and paste it onto the first floor of their buildings. This results in the new condos getting huge tax breaks for "heritage" reasons. Boston, Toronto, New York and others do this. Usually east coast with older buildings.

Next, the new development group wants cleaner area and parks and other things that raise value and lobby for them.

Sounds great, but its all tax payer funded and only from corruption. Everyone else does without road upgrades or other tax funded things as budget is moved to help their friends make more money. It further prices people out of the formerly lower income neighborhoods.

The millionaires also own the franchise rights for 7/11s, starbucks, etc. They put these into the new neighborhood and thise small family shops are now losing majority of their customers to a corporation that get tax breaks and funding for mass production and new clientele from condos are higher class and want $4 coffee fast.

Rent goes up across the board and the people working locally want higher pay. Businesses either cant pay them and they have to move or get new jobs that pay more. If they do pay more, they now have to raise prices on food or goods across the board to pay them. Additionally the rent for the stores themselves will rise significantly until they can no longer afford it.

Cheap rent. Other wealthy whites follow, now you have a small shopping area owned by whites in a black town.

This all benefits a handful of people with large amounts of capital while displacing the native population while replacing the former culture and way of life. Yes just like mass immigration destroys a country.

While you can say the gentrification was successful in making a cleaner, modern looking neighborhood, all youve done is displace hindreds of people so half full condos can drive up cost of living and rent prices across the city. The owners own most of the rental properties. You get shit like vancouver, toronto, new york, most of california, etc with $3000 rent for single room coffins and half the city empty to artificially raise prices everywhere - even shithole apartments they own on other side of town. Its not hundreds of landlords - its a handful that own majority of the rental units or are part of a rental group.

If its niggers or taco nuggers or spruce niggers or camel niggers or rice niggers living there, do everything to push them out, but for average places, the government could offer a fraction of the costs in tax credits for new siding, upgrade sidewalks, put the parks and jogging routes in that they only do for the condo owners, and numerous other simple upgrades that would create jobs, clean up the neighborhood and bring wealth beyond minimum wage to the area - all without enriching kikes and themselves with bribes while displacing and destroying communities with commie blocks.

Gentrification can be good, but not when its only to enrich kikes.

those numbers

>put the parks and jogging routes
tfw footpaths through the woods and never see anybody else there
Then some UN planners decide it's an economic development zone, built apartment buildings, literally fucking pave roads through the woods, and now it's full of joggers and next thing you know you're hearing somebody wearing rags and pushing a stroller shrieking away in hindi or whatever it is from across the valley.

Nice.

Attached: 1558803749996.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

and the gays?

The only thing wrong with gentrification is when the idiot cucks let the nigs back in

Gentrification is when white people move into nigger infested areas and restore civilization. Niggers benefit in basically every way but, as is in their nature, they complain about it and turn themselves into victims.