How bad is it?

how bad is it?

Attached: Western_Europe_(Robinson_projection).png (2079x1269, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greece.greekreporter.com/2014/05/30/greece-most-sexually-active-nation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_Roma_migrants_from_France
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On a scale of 1 to 10? probably 8/10

Attached: m.jpg (960x960, 66K)

they have much better lives than people in Eastern Europe, and most of those countries are still 90% white, so I guess they're alright for now.

LMMFAO @ Finno-Ugrian people being western but Poles aren't.

Not bad enough for Bulgarians to stay at home

Attached: Well+thats+me+maybe+if+i+take+another+sip+_f1bbfd7d011208d0e12a396daa6bd8a1 (1).jpg (380x349, 37K)

its bad

Attached: 1558197888055.jpg (250x226, 21K)

by what measure?
I've been to most countries in Europe and I'm not convinced.

Memes aside probably the best place in the world

west europe is great if your just some materialistic money whore (maybe you poloks are like that due to you jew genes i dunno) and are cool with never having white children, I have dignity so I couldn never raise some niggas mutt kid
my cities gypsy population is falling off a cliff, they're all going to germany and uk. 20k gyppos in the last few years have relocated to Duisburg alone!
enjoy that vibrant diversity goys!

Attached: whyte_wymynz.jpg (1080x891, 307K)

Past: Great, 95% white, very wealthy, low crime etc. etc.

Current: Mediocre, 75% white and declining, moderately wealthy but lot of taxation, more crime especially in big cities, less overall trust in government for obvious reasons.

Near Future: Shit, 50% or less white, huge divisions between wealthy and poor, ridiculous amounts of taxation, big cities are no-go zones, government can barely keep order if at all.

Distant Future: Ooga booga

Attached: 44e.jpg (400x400, 28K)

I suppose that's one thing you've gotta appreciate the west for. A literal vacuum cleaner

Well France is something like 85% white

This.

For example french countryside is based especially in the South

It's bad

Attached: 1540381079159.png (882x758, 17K)

Slavs and poor ex commie nations aren’t western

Your sorta asking for it. Didn't the AFD do horribly in the EU elections ?

best place in a world to be a roastie and a ooga-bugga muh dikums shitskin.
worst place in the world to be a straight white male
40% of norwigian males at the age of 35 have no children, most likely reason is that the beta provide for some roastie and her hafling demon spawn. Denmark is probably in the same miserable state, what good all that wealth does when you live in a niggerloving frozen tundra shithole?

war is near

Attached: 126.png (1200x975, 463K)

They are doing mediocre, Greens got a ton of votes though, so yes, we are asking for i. I can't take this shit anymore, seriously

The Germanic nations are going from Nordic phenotypes to African negroid

Sad that your leaders are giving away their prosperity and genes to foreigners

Yes

The greens did better shockingly

How many of those are ethnic French?

BAD
But with Hope,a percentage of the population has woken up these last years

I know a few south french,is it just me or are they more friendly than central/north french???

No much, ethnic French have been genocided with continual wars and replaced with Iberian/Italian subhumans, now we're being replaced with African subhumans but anyway for 10 "white" french only 3 or 4 of them must be ethnic. In cities this number is even lower but in some remote villages it can reach 100%

We're only getting started

Attached: 1542391766821.jpg (765x772, 62K)

Fucked. I was on a tour in a region of this country (Midwest Hesse) I last visited in 2000, and it's the most backwater set of villages and small towns you can find, and in every fucking place there were Muslims and Niggers. Absolutely disgusting.

This is not an European country anymore. It's a caliphate/Rhodesia-to-be. Stay away.

CZ/Bohemia is going to be the last bit of surviving legacy of the Holy Roman Empire by 2050.

Europe is more Balkanized than the Balkans proper, because Slavs can speak to each other. Europeans can't. Spaniards don't know Italians, Germans don't know Greeks, or anyone really.

Educated policy makers converse in bad English (starting from Donald Tusk, Gdansk University alumni), and it's all held together by the virtue of geography. European institutions or genius, not so much.

>believing in Jow Forums memes
Have you even visited the west? Its just retarded propaganda to keep you out and poor, stupid

Only if you live in the cities. On the countryside it's still very German, oh never mind. Yeah it's very bad.

Why even post this picture you cunt

Ur delusional slavshit, accept ur country is poorfag shit and its worse at everything compared to western europe like all of eastern europe, it has always be irrelevant trash where no one wants to live and it''ll be forever

Attached: suicides-europe (1).jpg (1260x1260, 344K)

\>French have been genocided with continual wars and replaced with Iberian/Italian subhumans
What a story Mark, haha,

That's the good part about being poor. Our shitty government was paying the gypsies to send their kids to school. Meaning we had real fucking gypsies interacting in Greek society. They mostly want to go Germany now :)
Some people in the cities the gypsies live in, have started doing charities to gather enough money for their gypsies to go to Germany hahaha

You are correct, i live in a small town in eastern Germany, it's very bad

Eastern Germany is based, actually. These people have been through communism and bad, they are tough as nails now.

and back***

it's terrible
don't ever come here
i hate it here oh god it's so bad oh nooooo
do not come here
do not ever think of coming here
tell everyone you know NOT to come here

this is a lie, there is a sharia patrol going through my neighborhood collecting Jizya tax, luckily I converted so I'm exempt

these people are liars, probably paid by the european government to promote people to come here so they can steal your taxes DON'T DO IT STAY THERE

Niggers shooting niggers
Rape everywhere
Explosions everywhere
Robberies increased
Trafficking of illegal products increased

It’s pretty terrible considering we were even safer than Japan.

France is a fully italic country, french ppl.should be all killed and replaced by italians

based

nothing is more cringier than a 2nd world mud brain acting like hes smart. you know nothing. you are nothing. you spent decades being meshevik kike commie whipping boys. your existence is null and void

I live there pal, i think i know how "based" it is, which is, not at all

I like how eastern yuros play the holier than thou shit because they refuse to let anybody in but...they're so ugly and retarded they wont fuck eachother, wont have kids, inevitably their countries will die out. They have the lowest birth rates in the world thanks to this

That's why these commie subhumans are so aggressive on this board too, they're all incels and their women leave for the UK, for France, for Germany, for Sweden, etc.

Attached: cxw4a4pfxod11.png (1018x980, 85K)

East germany is the failed part of germany

western europe is the failed part of europe
no one should come here, it is a hellhole

> implying are our birthrates aren’t due to mass immigration of muslims.

Are you memeing?

Fertility rate is not the same as birth rates, those born in the 60s are still in the stats. It's counted through society at large, all living things.

Germans with high wages and low unemployment still find kids unaffordable, and if Germans can't, the rest follow behind.

Eastern Europe is on the reverse trend or tries to.

Based, although most Italians I know are rude and despicable I rather see the poor dumb poor frogs who tries so hard to act germanic get replaced. They are an insult to western culture.

Can confirm.

Not bad enough

Attached: download.jpg (223x226, 7K)

Where do you live in the Netherlands, my friend.

yes user we're poorfags
I agree.

but honestly the majority that go to the west for work do it for money
most Romanians don't even want to stay outside, many of them whine about wanting to come back. They say they were forced by the Romanian government to not have any options and go to the west for work.

If they'd raise the minimum wage to 1000-1500 euros a at least a milion of Romanians would come home 100%

Bulgaria is losing it's entire future generations to migration
So you should stop insulting your future neighbour

extremely good, everything is going by plan

...nah....that was always like that
Muslims ghettos and shit were found in viking towns...

Attached: D38BCB5A-B298-4363-AB48-879BD14584F2.png (713x611, 26K)

That's factually untrue, if you study the birth rates of various Western nations you will see them going up and down, up and down, this is due to economic changes and social movements, whereas the ex-USSR has been on a steady decline and will continue to. Poland had a rate of 1.32 in 2016, their lowest number EVER

>Germans with high wages and low unemployment still find kids unaffordable
This is also factually untrue my dude, economic wealth and prosperity leads to people having less kids overall, this is a worldwide change that you can observe in every continent.

Germany can definitely afford to have more kids, they are one of the most wealthy people on the planet, but as people seek a higher living standard they realise there is more to life than pumping out a bunch of kids.

The 4 factors of low birth rate are:

>Children survive
>You don't need children that work for you on your farm to survive yourself
>Women get education and join the labour force
>Family planning is accessible

As for Poland (since I mentioned it before) it's different because all of their labour moves over to Western Europe for better opportunities, also their women are much more educated than the men, leading to further decreasing birth rates

Hows life in Iraq these days, Mahmoud?
Home come you didnt come to Europe yet?

My monthly salary is still more than Bulgaria's yearly GDP.

Are you white?

>Nobody should come here
>Everyone should join our Union, though. Because alone without your help we are crap that would get abused by the US and China.

i know shit is bad
but c'mon you're bullshitting. the dutch government would never allow something like that.

Attached: kek.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Outlook : Bad

this

Outside of vienna not very bad, but it's a slow and steady process.
We have to do something soon otherwise there won't be enough natives left for a rightwing party to win an election.

>gypsy IQ

is good
because i hate snow coons from all my heart and can't stand them on tv let alone live with them

>Germany can definitely afford to have more kids
Germany has about the same net wages as Poland (pocket money so to speak), with prices not adjusted. They barely can afford flats to rent, let alone kids to have around.

>this is a worldwide change that you can observe in every continent
Very shaky turn here, after accusing Eastern European of having less kids. Ukraine saw birth rates falling about twice after they engaged in that stuff in the news.

Stick to Sweden mate. It is factually true in our case.

Attached: DECA332B-E43F-4077-B0EF-920E0511B89D.jpg (791x120, 30K)

Why do you have a birth rate like a rabbit?

Did your beautiful little brain ever think that it's because of the economic situation at the time?
We used to have plenty of kids before that.

>In Eastern Europe they don't even fuck each other
greece.greekreporter.com/2014/05/30/greece-most-sexually-active-nation/
CHECK!
>They are ugly
See pic
CHECK AND MATE!

Attached: ds0g9h.jpg (900x562, 111K)

because we live in an empty country further depopulated by wars
now the real question is why don't you?

I really wonder how people asume, this is normal.

Attached: 15463423421.png (550x550, 142K)

Pretty bad but I'm OK so far.

Attached: fkd.jpg (391x366, 103K)

Artyom do you know the muslims are coming for you?

Attached: beware.png (1366x768, 1.83M)

Basato

Mohameddam, formerly known as Amsterdam

Yes

No, the EU should be dissolved, Eastern Europe should go its own way separate from Western Europe

You have no idea friend, please stay in Romania and never come here even on vacation

Those are some giant hands and forearms

It's a shithole, they want to make this the next Bangladesh

Attached: 1539005082246.jpg (879x782, 194K)

Deal, but I'd rather side with Italy, Spain and Portugal than Eastern Europe. We are more Southies than we are Eastern.

We have lots of potential Suvorovs and Ermolovs, we can remove kebab just like the Serbs.

fine, have a mediterranean alliance, it's fine

sure there is an arab here and there but better than being a second world shithole where no one will ever amount to anything and just keep living in their gray fucking commieblocks until they die of a krokodil overdose

Just kill me

this post is an arab shill, he wants to attract more dhimmis here for jizya, do not fall for it

God bless Artyom

Attached: Alexander Prokhorenko.jpg (992x806, 126K)

Sounds like Rome 3.0 :)

>43 million niggers in Slovakia
no

Still prettier than you, Mohammad. Still have more sex. And it's actual sex, not rape.

>most of those countries are still 90% white, so I guess they're alright for now.
Should someone tell him?

You mean East and South Slavs aren’t Western, West Slavs are since they are Catholic/West Christian

mashallah brother

>my cities gypsy population is falling off a cliff, they're all going to germany and uk. 20k gyppos in the last few years have relocated to Duisburg alone!
>enjoy that vibrant diversity goys!

I hope you are right, Vanka. Remember 2010 when France repatriated our and Romania's gypsies back here?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_Roma_migrants_from_France

Btw, you must be from a small city (and that's a good thing) but in the big 4, Sofia, Varna, Burgas, Plovdiv there are already resident nogs which are breeding.

The west is the canary in the coal mine (heh). Pray to Yeshua or Tangra it doesn't come here.

Attached: 1552356858993.jpg (1237x638, 236K)

95% white

>amerimutt education

>repatriated
>implying the gypsies didnt just go back in the next weeks and months

Attached: tovaris dyatlov.png (680x511, 296K)

Bad enough for me, a second gen migrant, wanting to go back to my home country.
It's as if Communism follows us around