If Russia in decline then...

Attached: WhyWorry.png (889x4964, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

USSR faked statistics too, just sayin'

also, the calm before the storm

These are mainly muslim births.

Attached: 1518051781202.jpg (500x526, 55K)

whatever you say, ahmed

this

this

Currently in Russia. Doesn't seem like it's in decline at all. Literally massive number of babies here. There's a baby stroller every five feet

The situation in russia continues turning whole country into 3 world shit, so this statistics just shows 90s as complete genocide

Nah mostly slavs in SPB and Moscow and they all had babies upon babies

At least Russia is white. Just need to kill the kikes who control 75% of the wealth.

So is it just part of the Russian/Slavic ethnic character to have corruption problems, or are your officials truly underpaid, so bribes are tempting, like with that police chief that jailed that journalist for exposing payments?

Russia was white until 2000. I’m talking about European part if Russia.
Decline of birth among white population was started 1990. After 2000 it is become recognizable. 2016 Russia is a Muslim country. Every day I count faces of people in my metro wagon on my way to work. Now it is almost 60 percent of non white.
All Russian flee from Russia or die without children. Putin replace them with shitskins and those shitskins stay here and make 7 children each.
Russia is the same Germany or France by immigrants policy but in few times poorer

White russians will be the minority in 2 decades.

Attached: 1561199416990.png (916x390, 95K)

Jesus christ. :/
I'm guessing I'm part of the problem since I'm chechen. Non muslim of course.

True

How can you be part of problem if you are not in Russia

As soon as they get some i.e get in a power position, they get even more power-hungry (like most politicians do).
Due to lack of laws against powergrabbing and also a political culture of "Hah who the fuck are you, I'm the MAYOR bitch kiss my feet" you get a culture of corruption in the higher ranks.
Also everyone in politics is bribed/threatened/blackmailed by the mafia, so you can choose the easy corrupt-politician life or the grave. All this makes it hard for change to come.

We're not wh*toids

Oh look it's those fake charts again.

Reminder that Russians lie ALL THE TIME.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country

Attached: 1560589754936.jpg (1080x1080, 463K)

Corruption always starts from the head of the government. If Some dude become privileged in society, above law and constitution the whole system is crushing. This privileged dude have people who around him to help with governing and they become privileged too. This circle spread all over the country inducing corruption. Russian government daily create laws that opposite the constitution. Russia is not a country but a post apocalyptic world where a gang captured remnants of what leafy and make businesses on this territory.
USA and west whole support this Putin gang because they need some opposite enemy for cohesion. And it is profitable cuz all oligarchs money go to Europe and USA.

Show your flag

We just don't call it nice names like "lobbying".

Idk kek
Here cus I'm trying to make Norway white again.

Why are you lying?

Attached: russiania.jpg (600x445, 60K)

Can i get a cute Svetlana as well?

made by NAZBOL gang

Attached: nn.png (750x963, 1.26M)

No, made by Anatoly Karlin. Russian right wing blogger who has lived over a decade in US, browses Jow Forums, and has been right on every dempgraphic issue concerning Russia so far.