Why is hypergamy so extreme in Western Europe?

Almost every hooked guy I know here dates a couple of points below him. Also Dutch women are EXTREMELY lazy, off all European women Dutch women work the least amount of hours but they barely do any cooking and cleaning.

Attached: ymoiq7d3i5j11.jpg (828x979, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nltimes.nl/2018/01/22/young-dutch-women-work-least-hours-europe
nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1017426
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27489376
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nltimes.nl/2018/01/22/young-dutch-women-work-least-hours-europe

Awesome story bro
Women don't care about appearances, incel-style Nazi shitheads are the unlikables here

women have been consistent for thousands of years.

Attached: same as today.png (772x513, 193K)

>Women don't care about appearances
Objectively false.
Godless women are shallow?
What a shocker...

have sex

Yes we all know women are pieces of shit who shouldn't be allowed to vote, what's your point?

No, women made themselves so unfun that sex isn't worth the effort anymore, especially when fertility clinics mean you don't need a woman to have children

Take your meds schizo

it's extreme everywhere in the world. 40% of adult male Japs are virgins but almost none of the adult females are.

We need Islam

Yet they will fuck a handsome confident Nazi anytime.

seriously, have sex.

schizophrenia medication is linked to poor outcomes. it's better to control it by letting them eat poop

nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1017426

oops! I mean here:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27489376

Attached: k.png (453x548, 199K)

We've all had plenty of sex, retard. Why do you think mgtow? It's not even remotely worth it.

I'm 5'8, got the buid of a holocaust boxer, poor as shit working nigths, don't even have a drivers' license let alone a whole car and I live in the hood. Which also shows.

The girl I'm dating is the same age as me (near 30), has a nice job, her own apartment in an expensive neighbourhood, is incredibly hot and has many people far more adjusted than me going after her.

You can do it, put yourself out there and churn the milk to butter.

Wtf

>The exception proves the rule
Also topkek at holocaust boxer

wow what an amazing gf. you forget to mention she was completely imaginary?

Because the Western World practices capitalism which is the closet system that mimics the nature world without making us rip each other to pieces instantly and blowing up every mud village without any decent progress first. Instead of asking this question let me ask you one: why is it that human reproduction patterns is no different than of any other pattern? Answer: because it isn't. We are part of nature and this is how it is. Why would nature want to settle for turbo autistic genes.

Didn't say gf, we're dating but so far so good. Might as well be imaginary, can't believe my luck.
Downside is, she eats at restaurants all the time/orders expensive food and even though she says she's paying for it, I can't bring myself to that level so we split the bill which ruins me economically.

Women are literally breeding with idiots, the world IQ is plummeting.

What a doormat

I work in a large engineering company, 95% of the guys have unholy butt ugly whales for wives. It's incredible how cucked Western men are.

Kek pretty sure they have established that you are the idiot. Seethe harder you pathetic loser.

cope

High age of consent leads to young girls sleeping only with boys their age, and when that happens they are subjected to the cancerous high school culture where it's hip and trendy to sleep with the popular boys, but you're shunned for sleeping with nerds and losers
Women fail to grow out of this mindset until they're washed-up sluts in their early 30s, now looking for the nerd to fund their expensive consumerist lifestyle

Take your meds.

you probably have a 8+ face and/or your gf is fat or not white

Poland too?

>women don't care about appearences
Not even the most bluepilled simps believe such a fallacy,like how exactly does one come to this conclusion?

Attached: 2017-03-07-gif-00000019.gif (208x240, 928K)

Probably because he sees plenty of rich but ugly men with beautiful women, he doesn't understand that they are almost always cuckolds as these women will cheat/force a polyamous relationship.

Because women are for shitting kids not love

Psst...over here, user...I'll let you in on a little secret...it's no better over here in the US.

Except women have literally forgotten how to select mates. Most of the people having loads of kids are the people who shouldn't be reproducing. The west is basically devolving right now.

I literally see giant families of half aboriginal mutts that have 7-8 kids walking around in the supermarket.

Attached: pride-11.jpg (1200x945, 194K)

>I literally see giant families of half aboriginal mutts that have 7-8 kids walking around in the supermarket.
Jesus

8k years ago 1/18 or .055
Modern day 80/20 rule 1/5 or .20
Damn anons it just got 4 times easier to save the white race.

Attached: 352CDF8D-17A5-43DE-B23C-AC5EEDC59FA3.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>Why is hypergamy so extreme in Western Europe?

Jews

Attached: 1368900037819.jpg (500x380, 57K)

We need to bring back arranged marriages or something. Maybe forced monogamy. We tried this whole (((women's rights))) meme and look what it's done to society. Women have proven time again that they cannot be trusted to make thoughtful well-planned decisions for themselves. For all of human history, every single male of any race on the planet has known this. Until 70 years ago.

Attached: 42637088674_6bdf761860_o.jpg (1537x933, 300K)

Imaginary, she's fat, non white, she's fat, brown, or she's imaginary.. which is it?

He's probably a schizo

So much incel butthurt circle jerkery going on in here

Attached: 1560037555762.png (955x716, 755K)

If countries got rid of the laws banning marrying multiple women, I'd bet money on it cropping back up a lot again.

Who are the attractive girls actually with then? Did they just price themselves out of the market?

BECAUSE (((WE))) GAVE WOMEN ENOUGH EMPOWERMENT TO MAKE SUCH A CHOICE

Jow Forums:
>muh hypergamy! muh degeneracy! muh women fuck everything that moves
also Jow Forums:
>reeeeee I never fucked a woman

maybe you don't fuck because you are an ugly loser?

secularism

>your brain on Parmesan cheese
Calm the fuck down

>Jow Forums:
The mgtow faggots all came from reddit

have commitment, rostie

I'm sorry that women have higher standards than/aren't as fucking worthless as men. I guess men have to deal with it.

I don't understand how this is possible. We know about polygamous societies, where the wealthies 1% of men might have, on average, 5 or 6 wives, and the top 10% of men might have 2 wives, but that's still 10% of men having 25% of the women. That still means that around 75% of men would reproduce. Even in a more extreme version of this we'd still expect at least half of men to reproduce. How the hell does a society reach and maintain a point where only 2-3% of men reproduce? How could that even be possible? Imagine a kingdom like Babylon, with hundreds of thousands of people. What, the most powerful 500 men somehow managed to inseminate 100 000 or 200 000 women? How??

Everywhere is like that.

Well no shit. So the genders are not equal especially in mating strategy. Many men who are a good catch tend to select a mate that’s many points below them on the attractiveness scale, especially in the 21st century degenerate culture we have. In 1950s you could be secure in pairing with a woman closer to your level of attractiveness for trillions of reasons most important ones being no birth control or abortion, so hook up culture was pretty much for the homeless only. Also motherhood and being a homemaker was respectable becuase this was pre feminism. Divorce was rare and basically just shooting your self in the foot. You couldn’t climb higher back then by divorcing.
So.. what are we handsome men left with doing today without all these means of securing our family and progeny? We must marry a woman who is significantly less attractive than us also one who is damn near disabled. Also one who can’t or won’t work and is from a poverty stricken family. It’s a modern day handsome mans only way to be sure that his mate can’t bolt or monkey branch off him and take the kids. This is why there is such a huge incel problem. Most men are willing to date much lower but not THAT low to the point of going after a 400 pound trailer trash with a bit of a moustache.

>because you are an ugly loser
Yes. Not that I care anymore though.

>We must marry a woman who is significantly less attractive than us also one who is damn near disabled. Also one who can’t or won’t work and is from a poverty stricken family. It’s a modern day handsome mans only way to be sure that his mate can’t bolt or monkey branch off him and take the kids. This is why there is such a huge incel problem. Most men are willing to date much lower but not THAT low to the point of going after a 400 pound trailer trash with a bit of a moustache.
Dating culture has actually made it easier for men that actually want to get married

When I was travelling in Nepal, most of the marriages were conducted by fathers arrangement.
It works because, The Father vetts suitors, since he understands how men are, he can vouch for the quality of a potential husband.
Women only have ‘feelings’ an ‘emotions’ these are terrible instincts to choose males.
It’s a recipe for getting pumped and dumped.