You Can't Watch This [2019] by George Llewelyn-John

youtu.be/zINek1QHfSw
>You Can't Watch This follows the lives of five high profile conservatives and political dissidents banished from the online world. After introducing each character, the movie recounts how each person came to lose their access to social media and the affect it had on them. With their stories told, each person goes on to discuss the broader issues raised by their deplatforming. Gavin McInnes talks about the necessity for social media for journalists, Laura Loomer describes how there is a war for information - and for access to it. Tommy Robinson questions the morality of mainstream politicians lobbying social media platforms to stop those looking for certain accounts gaining access to them before Paul Joseph Watson explains how the impacts of social media politics are spilling over to affect apolitical creators like Shane Dawson or James Charles. The movie ends asking the question, what form will social media take in ten years time - and how much of a monopoly will it hold on all of our lives.

You Cant Watch This 2019.mkv

Attached: 8m6ca0.jpg (447x639, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/GWF8AVTjjwfj/
passthepopcorn.me/torrents.php?id=197348
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is so much I could say about this right now, and kikes would be used liberally throughout, but i'm going to defer to the other Jow Forumsacks
I just don't have the energy anymore

>The Alt-Lite Strikes Back

Bump

>Alex Jones
Nah man I'm out.

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-060349.jpg (1527x1815, 957K)

You're just spamming this everywhere aren't you?
If people have not read the article, which I know 90% have not. It says an email was sent with the malware attack to imbed imagines on his computerdora.
FBI was informed by him and they are not investigating.

>Cuckservatives
srt

Might watch just to study the Loomer Jew specimen

>what form will social media take in ten years time

I already know the answer to that and lemme tell ya you all will have the last laugh.

Blockchain social media is the future and is currently in working beta. With platforms like Steemit and Minds. but the best is yet to come. once the fully decentralized web comes online. you'll never have to worry about being censored again and all of your lame shitposts calling someone a niggerfaggot will be monetized and there ain't a damn thing these leftists faggots can do about it.

Have patience my bros the future looks glorious.

Attached: 0e6.jpg (587x378, 28K)

*ahem*
^Link to the Full Movie

Reminder: Andrew Anglin was the first person to be deplatformed from the Internet, not these shills.

does Jow Forums think this movie is shit or has no one even watched it?

>has no one even watched it?
You can't watch this.

I know I literally couldn't watch that piece of shit because I couldn't find the link for it, until I found that bitchute link. then I finally watched it. it's ok but not that great

Isn’t this by the Lauren Southern gay grifters?

It was behind a paywall and it was their ongoing feud with Milo that led to Milo slinging all that fabricated bullshit at Southern (the gay dudes are guilty, she's just collateral). If you must watch it I strongly encourage piracy for a change.

>*ahem*
>bitchute.com/video/GWF8AVTjjwfj/
well, this is a very good use-case for bit-chute I guess

Alt-kike is so jewish they are playing the victim using emotional documentaries.

is there a plase to DL / torrent this

there is no way i'm paying for something made by the (((mercer))) family

can't tell if Jow Forums thinks this movie is shit or hasn't watched it

Attached: cant tell.jpg (300x168, 7K)

^Link to the Full Movie

>is there a plase to DL / torrent this
passthepopcorn.me/torrents.php?id=197348

Attached: mcadoo.jpg (720x960, 71K)

what a bunch of babys

>Alex Jones
>Gavin Mcinnes
>Tommy Robinson
>Laura Lommer
>Paul Joseph Watson
you could not have chosen a group of bigger grifters on the right than these shitheads
all these people do is signal to the right by aping watered down talking points from the alt-right, while thinking they're in the clear, because they counter-signal "racism"
they don't believe half the shit they're saying, they cynically build these right-wing personas, because there is a market for it, Milo did it first and they just copied him
they do it purely for the money and now they're outraged, because it hits their wallet and i'm almost certain they still make a decent living doing this shit
>bla bla bla free speech
honestly everyone is better off if these people are just gone
all of them are low IQ retards and gate-keepers and are just an excuse for the establishment to shut down anything right wing
fuck them

Where is Jared Taylor? I am so sick of these alt-lite pieces of shit who want to play the victim like they were the first to be censored on the internet.

>conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist, did I mention conspiracy theorist? Conspiracy theorist (aka very crazy bad man) conspiracy theorist man

cool journalism

Wow, Laura Loomer!!! She's so BASED!!!

>I'm only into repetitive messaging campaigns when I agree with the message
Sandy Hook happened.

Attached: AOCthreads.jpg (1024x572, 619K)

when did based start to mean whiny bitch baby?

Bumping

>Blockchain social media is the future and is currently in working beta.
You really want a permanent record? Imagine the shitshow when you can't "delete" your tweets after getting death threats.

This. She just whines how she's being targeted by leftist Muslims because she's Jewish. She plays victim 24/7 to get attention and has no actual arguments.