Palestine appreciation thread

ITT we say nice things about Palestine and palestinian struggle
It's free and it will piss off schlomo

Attached: 1559665923308.jpg (1024x672, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ushmm.org/research/publications/academic-publications/full-list-of-academic-publications/nazi-palestine-the-plans-for-the-extermination-of-the-jews-of-palestine
scientificamerican.com/article/reclamation-of-man-made-desert/
youtu.be/RsFXH3S0hNs
youtu.be/WkGPX9C8z-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: palestiniennesss.jpg (620x454, 332K)

Greater Israel is far more valid, will be better developed, Jews and Arabs will have a higher quality of life and the region would be extremely peaceful as opposed to the current Sykes-Picot meme countries.

Jow Forums will never admit this because of "mmuh j00z" though. It's beyond me why they care about a country in a different continent.

>Arabs will have a higher quality of life
I think you don't understand the concept of ethnic cleansing

Attached: palestine-vs-israel_o_919384.jpg (640x972, 150K)

Attached: palestine based 2.jpg (640x427, 66K)

Fun fact, Palestine sheltered more jews in WWII than all America

ushmm.org/research/publications/academic-publications/full-list-of-academic-publications/nazi-palestine-the-plans-for-the-extermination-of-the-jews-of-palestine

This picture is very misleading. There never is, or was, "Palestinian" land in green. It was ottoman, and currently it's called "Israeli Territory C".

1st picture is Jewish land bought from Arabs
2nd picture is ARAB REJECTED partition for a 2 state solution, note that where it says "israel" on the white it's literally desert, so jews wanted a 100km strip of land, but NOOOO
3rd picture is Jewish won land against ARAB AGGRESSION
what is missing is the "land for peace" era of Israel which was again, against Arab aggression and it was thrice the size of what they have now
the last picture is the future of "mmuh palestine", it should be known to them that they lost consistently and thoroughly, rejected EVERY peace offer, all they want is tramadol, gibs from Israel and guns

you mad schlomo? palestinains sheltered you and you ethnic cleanse them as a reward

>There never is, or was, "Palestinian" land in green
and the people living there never existed, noone got expelled killed or menaced
Pic related 1927 palestinain coin

Attached: palestineddd.jpg (699x960, 68K)

how are you enjoying the muslim cock?

I wouldn't know but this pic sure looks based ass FUCK

Huh? It's a province name, but nobody calls a province a country.

It was predominantly Jews lived there until Romans took over, then ayyrabs moved in with their caliphate, then Ottomans conquered it. I don't have the figures, but Arabs and Jews lived there during that time.

Queue Zionism and WW2, Jews decide they need a homeland and for the love of God tell me why they would decide to be there, of all places? Maybe the historical and religious ties to the land, hm?

And now in the modern world, Arabs barely have 3 states that are not in civil war of sorts, but somehow the greatest problem is 22 072 square meters of desert with no oil in it. Really makes me think.

Attached: 1534752635837.png (2052x1414, 260K)

NATSOC UK SUPPORTS A FREE PALESTINE
I AM SURE WE COULD COME TO SOME SORT OF AGREEMENT

Attached: 148812901488.png (1030x515, 73K)

jew defender

looks like we have a big schlomo here

>Ehi sandniggers, give all the water sources and fertile grounds to a tiny minority
>What, are you refusing?
>DIE!
>Muh arab aggression
It was called "the fake war" by the strategist of the Jordan army, a British guy, who said how the king of Jordan and Israel where allied, and Israel promised the "west bank" to Jordan.

It literally says israel and hebrew...

It should be called Israel but not with jews

eyy jew on da house boi

Attached: titty-burn-576x1024.jpg (576x1024, 50K)

Attached: 1554286783064.jpg (444x304, 53K)

Yes

Attached: 9I6A637-2-1.jpg (3500x2296, 2.56M)

Attached: 22310585_311938602548236_6669603298418926005_n.jpg (438x459, 77K)

Attached: 1500580137101.png (1514x1010, 834K)

Palestine. from Latin Palestina (name of a Roman province), from Greek Palaistine (Herodotus), from Hebrew Pelesheth "Philistia, land of the Philistines."

Attached: Harp.jpg (1024x765, 234K)

Jew JIDF Libtard plz

What are you doing?

Attached: Dove.jpg (500x500, 44K)

>Italy never existed, it is just the name of a province
Jew detected.
>Queue Zionism and WW2, Jews decide they need a homeland and for the love of God tell me why they would decide to be there, of all places? Maybe the historical and religious ties to the land, hm?
Bullshit, they decided in the Zionist congresses before the end of XX century, much before WWI.
They actually tried all the countries in the world, their first target was Argentina, then Uganda, then Madagascar, but everybody rejected them and most jews were not interested in migrating in Africa.
UK ruling class decided to grant them an area in Suez, they wanted to be a country of potential allies due their difficulties in control the colonial Empire.
Then they moved to Palestine due the important Geopolitical pression that area has in all middle east.
UK in 1918 declared they would build a Jewish country in Palestine.
The plan of the Ethnic cleansing was already done by Theodore Herzl.
There was a problem.
Palestine was CHRISTIAN. The majority of population was CHRISTIAN.
UK and Zionists started mass murdering Christians who fled mostly in Soviet Union.

Lul

I support Israel. Muslims are the only thing worse than Cathocucks

Attached: palestinexxx.jpg (800x454, 67K)

Stop fighting idiots

Attached: 1560587958978.jpg (501x585, 79K)

How dumb are humans?

Oh I know, let's live in perpetual suffering, for a laugh

Attached: palestinedddxxx.jpg (1125x1429, 207K)

*blows up a bus of school children*
not a terrorist btw
>b-but muh oppression!!
Start shit get hit, muslim scum

scientificamerican.com/article/reclamation-of-man-made-desert/

>fertile land
nigger what, it was a desert and marshes when they started

>It was called "the fake war" by the strategist of the Jordan army
>strategist of the Jordan army
>strategist
>Jordan army

>Italy never existed,
Well... it did not. You had SO MANY meme city states, that it's almost impossible to say when. Your current Italy is from 2 June 1946.

>Then they moved to Palestine due the important Geopolitical pression that area has in all middle east.

How is Palestine important? It's not Suez, which the UK did control anyway. There are no natural resources and it's not crossroads of continents like Turkey.

>Palestine was CHRISTIAN. The majority of population was CHRISTIAN.
Religion is not ethnicity. They were likely Arabs.

Terrorists stand united, how surprising. they have plenty to talk about, most being about best way to murder innocent people

Nice try, mohammad. Show flag

Attached: racemixing.jpg (500x325, 25K)

>women in Islamic countries thinking they count for shit

LMAO

Here's a picture of me in "Palestine"

Attached: 1558078751700.jpg (2656x1494, 2.04M)

You are confirming that you jews are a cancer of humanity.

Attached: palestine-wall-art-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 173K)

They can always migrate back to their arab saudi overlords.

Saudi arabia is actually a supporter of Israel

here shlomo nice track for ya

youtu.be/RsFXH3S0hNs

damn it

youtu.be/WkGPX9C8z-U

Only formally. The do know that Israel is the prime example on the area, and most arabs hate their even more backwards people of the area, such as "palestinians".

>Only formally
Saudi arabia is actually a supporter of Israel

I was at the wall, too, habibi, what's your point?

I love the Liberty Leading the People rip off they did. Is that a man or a woman with the Meme-a-stlian flag? A woman will never show her tit like that in an Islamic country, they'll stone her.

There is a Palestine, and it's called Jordan, and it's a shit Arabic country dealing with Israel and USA, which the Arabs supposedly hate.

>Saudi arabia is actually a supporter of Israel
Like I said, only on formal level. Both their politicians and the people hate Israel as an entity. They also do know that can't do much otherwise. Since all those other arab countries are incestuous backwards nations, they pretend to be neutral to friendly instead.

You still didn't contraddicted me when I said that Christians were genocided by Jews and by UK army much before WWII and the birth of Nazi party, and that the genocide plan was made in XX century.

imagine going to that shithole to be their human shield

Attached: 1538428928051.png (400x386, 238K)

this guy gets it

Attached: palestine.png (604x561, 357K)

That land was of the people who lived there for millennia, and they converted to Christianity almost 2000 years ago, then a bunch of jews arrived and genoicided them stealing their land and building fiction to masquerade their crimes.

The only time i'll "appreciate" a palestinian, arab, jew or muslim is when the entire region has been purged via nuclear hellfire and they are a flaming pile of radioactive goo.
fuck muslims, fuck jews and most of all: fuck you OP

You keep saying Christian, you mean Arab, right? "Christian" is not a "gene" to be "genocided".

I'm going to have to ask for you to provide peer-reviewed sources, not meme images, to support your claim, because 100,000k killed does not go unnoticed.

Alright, shut up and keep on paying taxes good goy

Attached: 22-Spokane.jpg (800x359, 137K)

So i should send my tax dollars to which muslim country then? Didn't I say fuck both of them?

Are you so dumb that you can't even read the ID?
Neither "Arab" is an ethnicity, it is like say that "Romance" is an ethnicity, it is a macro-group where you fucking jews put in Assirians too.

Looks like on of them is fucking you instead

The biggest etnicity of Palestine was formed by Arameans.

Attached: based hound.png (1428x786, 1.13M)

>The biggest etnicity of Palestine was formed by Arameans.

When? Sources?

>The 1922 census of Palestine was the first census carried out by the authorities of the British Mandate of Palestine, on 23 October 1922.[1]

The reported population was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality. The division into religious groups was 590,390 Muslims, 83,694 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 408 Sikhs, 265 Bahais, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans.[2]

literal Chad