Who is honestly the best candidate for being the next president of America and why do you think so?

Who is honestly the best candidate for being the next president of America and why do you think so?

Attached: 1421545260508.jpg (1243x1721, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yang2020.com/blog/ford-and-kavanaugh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The person who finally stands up and says they will allow public shooting of child molesters.

Attached: 1558383073738.jpg (765x960, 155K)

Sanders because he actually questions capitalism

invalidated because he's a jew

No of them are they are all vetted by kikes before you vote for them america is lost

Sanders, Harris etc.
The more incompetent the better since they will lead faster to collapse

That seems to be the case but what if there was a genius that could outplay them? Don't you think someone can beat the odds and the system somehow?

Trump 2020! Ivanka 2024!

No its over and trump is the proof

>Ivanka
I too want the person who cares more about the lives of brown babies than American citizens.

Yang, because UBI is necessary.

a month ago i would've said trump because the jews want him to win, but if he doesn't agree to bomb someone for them soon, i think they'll stab him in the back and go with zionist stooge #2 or #3. it doesn't matter what you do for them, the second you refuse to follow the gameplan you're dead to them.

stop being such a doomer

Some non-creepy senator with a clean criminal background. You are choosing some sort of manager for the country, normies, not a clown or a showman.

I'm writing in pic related

Attached: kikecunt.jpg (220x333, 21K)

We need Spiderman.

Attached: 1511927360188.webm (768x416, 913K)

DJ fo' lyfe

Trump because Israel needs another 30 billion dollars

yeah let's just elect bernie so he can throw open the borders and end this country even faster

I'd vote my dog for president. He's a good boy and would do good. He wants free kibbles for all puppos. I'm trying to discourage that notion though.

Doesn't matter who the President is. You-know-who will continue to call all of the shots regardless.

Not a single candidate, including Zio-whore Trump, will dare mention the long-overdue need for an INDEPENDENT 9-11 INVESTIGATION.

An overwhelming preponderance of evidence indicates that criminal Zionist agents within the U.S. government murdered 3000 Americans in our faces on 9-11 to zio-media manipulate us into several wars based on lies for Israel.

9-11 has become the stinking white elephant in the room.

Attached: WTC Bldg Seven 7 hr. burn.gif (360x320, 534K)

I live for click bait as president.

Attached: mel excellent shot.jpg (1279x795, 229K)

Or John McAfee

Yanggang

The chink who want to give you $1000.

Attached: 1553307178148.jpg (468x468, 22K)

Brittany venti.

Attached: 1540774513395.jpg (1195x449, 75K)

because fuck off were tired of this shit

Attached: pat.png (640x360, 317K)

Ron Paul

Stone Cold Steve Austin

My dick.

Tulsi for her foreign policy

Unironically Yang or Tulsi.

Tulsi.

She's ex military. She's hot af. She's smart. She's strong. She's fuckable. She's secretly a Republican. She's Experienced in dealing with world leaders. Oh and she's fucking fine ass fuck!

Attached: Tulsi 2020 not a jew.jpg (530x441, 175K)

>brown
>hole
>democrat

Attached: no no no.jpg (1096x719, 229K)

Putin

Still somehow the best choice.

tulsi

Mike Pence. He'd be the perfect person to follow Trump because it would allow for some return to normalcy along with a reminder to the establishment that he's Trump's second-in-command. I don't want some celebrity actor idiot to follow Trump.

Wait I thought this was about 2020? 2024? Oh yea Mike Pence totally.

Tucker Carlson

Can you imagine voting for Amber Heard for president . She would take all of our fucking money and leave us dying and killing each other in the streets all with a smile on her beautiful face. If this woman was in politics America would be destroyed.

Yeah, Trump 2020.

Attached: 1592748392834.png (1800x1800, 1.45M)

Tulsi Gabbard, no question,

Quadroon detected (op pic rel)

yang2020.com/blog/ford-and-kavanaugh/

Bernie Sanders obviously. He will give white families healthcare and stop financial aid to Israel.

If Tulsi makes it on the ticket, she has my vote. Otherwise, KAG.

Yeah, like the Democrats will nominate her... Don't get me wrong she's the only Democrat I actually kind of like, but she has far too much integrity and common sense for the voters of that party.

vote for BRETT KAVANAUGH

Let's conscript Owen Benjamin

Kanye West

Unfortunately I agree, she's tough on terrorism, routinely drops redpills and hates Netanyahu and (((The Elite))). She's the best candidate but she probably won't get the nomination because she's a very bad goy.

UnIronically based

bitch

>Sanders, Harris etc.
>The more incompetent the better since they will lead faster to collapse

Oh...the irony....

Attached: Trump-cnn-debate-chin.jpg (800x430, 45K)

the contortions the system will have to go through to swallow the tulsipill make her the most useful candidate, and its not even fuckin close.

Attached: 1560592703483.jpg (760x483, 47K)

Everyone knows that Tulsi is a Republican pretending to be a Democrat. She will never get the Democrat nomination....never.

J E B
E
B

Michael Obama.
>They'll front run Biden, until a few months before the election
>Michelle announces she can't stand idly by anymore, and see people downtrodden. And Joe isn't the man for the job. Because he'll never understand the prosecution of....
>"I am trans." She comes out as a he. The crowd goes wild. He's black. He's trans. He was in the white house already, he knows the job.
>We'd never trust an actual woman. But a man who makes a better woman than other women? Sold.
Prove me wrong. You can't.

Attached: 1560548462902.jpg (970x755, 181K)

Rob. He is the only logical choice.

Attached: 123_1.jpg (1440x1080, 1016K)

Ron Paul

Attached: ancap thinking.png (600x600, 131K)

Not a clue. Trump is an old coot and the Democrats are just as insane.

See
They're going to nuke it by going with the most rabid option. And it's also the acceleration option. #trapsontraps2020

Attached: 1560403999570.png (1242x1234, 1.17M)

Well, the regressive left is encouraging the growth of white nationalism.
>You're evil.
>You're evil.
>You're evil.
>You're evil.
How does that look to some young man who is trying to get by? Better yet, how does that look to someone with a screw loose?

THIS

Attached: 1558179935596.gif (300x186, 446K)

Well, that's only half of it because the regressive left also feeds off of the far right for their own recruitment.

That's why the end is inevitable here. No matter who wins, the outcome is the same. It just slightly changes the timescale.

Attached: fencesitters.jpg (472x1015, 161K)

That's what these idpol idiots don't get. If we place things like race above the nation, why wouldn't someone support their team first?

>puppos

Kill yourself childish faggot.

Pic related is you.

Attached: EF98DDCD-158E-494A-9911-A481F576D2DB.png (958x960, 535K)

Im the best candidate
Im leader of the illuminati. Elected via meritocracy.

THIS. The wealth generated by capitalism has led to billions of niglets breeding. We need to switch to communism so we can have a mass starvation and cut back the niglet numbers.

Make it George Soros or Harvey Weinstein. Since ZOG already has full control why not just make it honest and put some fat fuck of a Jew in the White House officially?

Bernie Madoff.

A ponzi scheming jewish criminal parasite as President of a ponzi scheming criminal jewish empire.