Blue checkmarks demand violence over metal shirt

Blue checkmarks are demanding violence against white guys in metal shirts.

An anti-white activist trying to push politicians to give blacks free money posted the image of a white guy wearing a shirt featuring an album from the Swizz metal band Hellhammer, saying it's proof blacks are being genocided by whites on public transport. The man was also wearing a black cap with a german flag logo.

Attached: dsfdsfdsd.png (655x935, 749K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EdtheSock/status/1139201785640497154
youtube.com/watch?v=r-RJzO9Ja8s.
youtube.com/watch?v=2dmipSCkbVE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellhammer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any depiction of a man being hung is a hate crime against black people. why are white people so racist?

lonk
twitter.com/EdtheSock/status/1139201785640497154

Instead of posting this here why aren't you contacting the authorities

Say what you will about metal, but there is literally no genre whiter than that in the music industry. It's like how goths were all white back in the day, these modern subcultures in general are all white to the bone.

Attached: 1491912903633.jpg (316x395, 28K)

At least people have called him out in his bullshit

So you admit you're a child and/or braindead.

Oh fuck this Ed the sock guy has a tv show called the war on stupid. That’s a bit ironic.

What kind of shirt is that.

>metal nazi
this white guy probably loves niggers. I hope they find him and nuke his life as a raciss just for the redpills

Attached: 1560549934631.png (296x300, 62K)

Attached: 98B83146-4CFA-47CF-A0C1-57992A4A6D72.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

Ed the sock is from citytv . a very jewish media company thats always pushed kike msging

Attached: 1560541303131.png (860x860, 443K)

Attached: D9BYQkmUwAEARSa.jpg (554x1199, 78K)

Starving Canadians --- now this is a band name.

Attached: InStorePrices.jpg (692x616, 56K)

>Ed the Sock brought back as some leftist shill piece.

Fuck everyone involved in this kind of shit.

gosh
in the 90s, the "conservatives" were offended by pseudo-satanic metal
in 2019, the lesbo-globohomo progressive is offended by pseudo-satanic metal

honk honk

hellhammer rules by the way

a GERMANY hat? the fucking balls on this nazi fuck...

this is his twitter avatar lmao

Attached: UJQBgfTs_400x400.png (400x400, 44K)

But mostly fuck your whole country. You have nothing going for you, it's just inconsequential historical detritus that will get broken up and absorbed by processes that actually matter.

>in the 90s, the "conservatives" were offended by pseudo-satanic metal
>in 2019, the lesbo-globohomo progressive is offended by pseudo-satanic metal
Leftshits have become boomers, k e k

>Hellhammer
kek
those fucking nazis

SJWs are the new puritans.

Attached: 1460364863114.png (582x361, 31K)

just because I have a german flag doesn't mean I am racist (am racist though).

City TV founded by (((Moses Znaimer)))

Attached: 51apm68tm1L.jpg (333x500, 64K)

>germany hat
DISGUSTING

Are you a fucking retard? Explain in detail how you came about this tweet anyways. I wanna know cause no one here goes to twatter you fucking kike, it's the same fucking thing with every single twatter post, no one bothers to question how the fag just "randomly" came upon this shit which is the real fucking mystery

Attached: 1558878645793.gif (500x418, 957K)

thats a t shirt of some horror themed german metal band probably

He missed the iron cross belt buckle.

>germany hat
Do these people know that actual Nazi's, you know, the German ones in the 30's and 40's had no ill will towards black people?

Attached: 525a9c01abdd4a17[1].jpg (700x540, 95K)

got ourselves a genuine boomer

Heart attack posters aren't respect round these parts

Because it’s canada you fucking brainlet

All niggers will hang.

And I just went to a Grateful Dead cover band show last night. You’ll never find me! Haha

Attached: A484A607-3F20-4880-B92B-B9443A24D861.jpg (554x554, 25K)

Whoever Marco Polo is on Twitter, good job!

Hey at least every comment call him out. Bit of a whitepill. But yea Twitter is for losers.

JIM GOAD RULES.
Basedbois, eat my fuck!

Ed the cum sock is in need of having his boipucci raped repeatedly

>hung

hanged

> jewish media
that whole operation is retrospect was a kike factory pushing a toxic agenda to an uninformed nation.

bringing this ((sock)) out of retirement to hand out bluepills on twatter seems about par for the course

Attached: 1560385169224m.jpg (1024x702, 36K)

>no ill will towards black people?
As long as they stay in Africa - yes!

Attached: 1560063889772.jpg (560x488, 200K)

>Ed the Sock aka Steven Joel Kerzner

Attached: 1551731419850.png (217x315, 78K)

Jim Goad literally paid a nigger man to suck his dick in a parking lot, he's publicly admitted this. Alt-Gay and its supporters need to hang themselves.

>no whiter genre

Uh...classical, brainlet. Literally the music invented by whites and for whites.

user, some people do have Twitter accounts and otherwise "normal" lives aside from Jow Forums posting.

At least blacks know their place when they see it.

Yeah, if you count Skeletons as white maybe

Pissoff you whale blubber eating Mongoloid

Sit the fuck down and shut your mouth boy.

You live in huts,, and did NOTHING... and I mean NOTHING in your pathetic history except find some oil. You were luck Sweden babysitter you.

Don’t let internet memes get your reality twisted up. You have zero right to behave in a haut manner. Pathetic. Irritatingly, but comically pathetic.

KYS

That's what you get, fix your education system.

We, despite being a micro tribe on the far outskirts of arrable land and big civilizations, informed everything about the modern world. You came about through the english, who came about the normans, who came about us. My ancestors explored every part of the globe except australia while yours still fucked closely related cousins in peat bogs because they had no concept of the world stretching beyond 10 square miles.

We save up our oil revenue and have one of the largest investment funds in the world. Every newborn is worth a million bucks. We have history and solidarity and community.

You are a lesser version of Belgium. Historical detritus whose usable parts will get absorbed by actual countries.

Which band is this? I don't see shit...

Oh should have read your entire post first, sorry hahaha

What did ed the sock mean by this?

Attached: Peditorials.jpg (2029x1331, 617K)

>Ed the Sock is now an anti-white SJW Stooge

Attached: 0c4cd71d295b774c0a58e3b172822ff2babc157961b4573fb8c47d48027e38b8-pol.jpg (1000x1000, 114K)

is this fucking leaf-humor?

He has not been relevant in any manner for 20 years now. Somehow I doubt this is the only way he could feed himselg or his family.

>Say what you will about metal, but there is literally no genre whiter than that in the music industry.
Doesn't matter if its white. It's all about cutting your dick off and being an SJW now. Younger generation is now doxxing the old heads and getting them fired from their jobs while still taking an allowance from their parents at 30.

I don’t care to waste energy exchanging insults with nerway. Just to say... know your station. Understand your reality and behave acordingly

An edgy, condescending norwayian is not required in any conceivable context. It’s just all wrong.

No. This is reality.

Same shit is happening in Brazil, they're doxxing anyone who says negative things against the degeneracy/left present in our country and proxies affiliated to these doxxers are calling for violence. Mind you, the doxxers even gave the route the doxxed use to go to stores, work, etc, and are giving it all out to anyone whose got called out by them to be given the place and time so they "settle accounts" with the doxxed
Our right-wing is extremely furious with this move by the center (and is also supported by the left)
This action has the capacity of literally bringing RWDS into fruitition

Attached: 1557749740157.png (641x945, 1.29M)

they don't actually think about stuff. they just follow the same social conditioning as everyone else.

imagine

Attached: 757b0880a95b1c5292da4c329a28e080fbd548cdd4c6a83d54ea2ec6d7482e92-pol.jpg (800x500, 92K)

the center's move is also supported by the left*

What about the gays hung in Saudi Arabia? Where is your outrage?

>Same shit is happening in Brazil, they're doxxing anyone who says negative things against the degeneracy/left present in our country and proxies affiliated to these doxxers are calling for violence.
There was a guy here that makes/sells leather armor to the black metal bands in Europe. He used to sell everything else he made at renaissance fairs. An SJW metalhead called all the renaissance fairs around and got him banned because he laughed at Heather Heyer's fat ass dying from a heart attack in Charlottesville.

*80s

I usually just report these tweets until they get taken down and when they do the poster is usually salty about it and shouts white fragility it's pretty funny.

I really am baffled by how these retards have such a low iq that can't even understand the consequences that such actions can bring against them themselves and the group they are part of

Guys it's just a sock puppet account

Metal heads rise up and kill this oerson in his sleep

this

So basically you're saying: Sarcofago > Sepultura

Oy vey!

OMFG IS THAT A NAZI HAT???
and look how he just looks at you with that stupid white privileged smirk
let's label him a Nazi so we can kill him

I know nothing of metal bands mate, but I had to choose, I'd go with Sepultura, I remember some friends saying they had some based songs a few years ago

Some people from Sarcofago were in Sepultura in the early days. Then Sepultura got a black singer.

Attached: sarcofago.jpg (474x474, 43K)

If you have a legitimate twitter account, then no you don't have a life worth anything. And you should end it.

Digits have spoken
youtube.com/watch?v=r-RJzO9Ja8s.

>a man being hung
OH behave!

As a fellow leaf, the norway bro is right no fucking leaf has any right to talk badly to anyone else, you live in a dead nation. Canada is and has likely always been a pile of flaming faggot sticks.

Fucking Canadians, they are truly an insufferable lot.

Attached: 1546279215682.jpg (1000x997, 532K)

Attached: nig.png (569x500, 221K)

HONK HONK. The individual who posted this.

You guys are smart enough to draw your own conclusions.

Attached: fuckthisguy.jpg (1182x639, 65K)

>am racist though
>racist
no such thing Hans, just another Jew word to control goys

So you have the guys Twitter handle and everything but you're too much of a coward to bombard the shit out of him. Typical.

trips of truth

ed the sock in 2019?
that was fm radio gag from the 80s
canada is land of the yikes

Just remember disgusting rap which does glorify misogyny drug use and violence is perfectly okay for (((reasons))).

Attached: 1560208586551.gif (400x300, 885K)

No its hung, they're not human.

So, a racist nigger is worried someone might not like blacks? That's kind of like Asian supremacists Reddit complaining about WMAF and insisting they are objective.

HOL UP

Attached: IMG_7006.jpg (500x500, 27K)

You know there's real people who think blacks had some kind of monopoly on being hanged rather than it being an execution method common through Western Civilization for long before the slave trade

Great band, hugely underrated. I was just thinking about their song "Hate". It's fantastic!

#IStandWithJamal
>Ahahaha
>Give it back, Jamal
>Meme overtakes reality

Attached: 15603823358791014501496.png (604x604, 346K)

That's not even a nazi shirt lol

kikel.

Attached: edthesock.jpg (1960x2364, 926K)

all fucking niggers must fucking hang

>hellhammer rules by the way
bump for CELTIC FROST
youtube.com/watch?v=2dmipSCkbVE

if blacks were being genocided by whites on public transport....wouldn't he be dead?

Long before blacks ever even learned what a rope was or how to tie a knot

>Which band is this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellhammer

Attached: helhammer.jpg (300x300, 19K)