IQ TESTS BE RACIS N SHEEEEEIT

radiolab on npr has a program dedicated to invalidating the IQ test because it is "biased" against blacks and because they were amazed that california actually has a law against administering IQ tests to black kids. rundown for episode 1 is here . this is the rundown for episode 2.
>first 10 min is bmwf couples pissed that their mixed kids are excluded from IQ tests
>then they talk about how "racial bias" was taken out of IQ tests
>how things like "what is the color of ruby?" were taken out because black kids wouldn't know it
>and revisions to the IQ test now
>how NORMING is applied to current IQ tests
>if a specific gender or race does more poorly on a question it is removed from the IQ test
>enter story about mixed black kid that can't read and teacher wants to put him in retard classes
>father fights back by demanding IQ test
>gets told it's against the law and to mark the kid as white
>gets IQ test and finds out kid is retarded
>black father complains about IQ tests because they dont "capture the entirety of a kid's life" and the host goes with this
see what happened here? the parents are trying to get IQ tests because the teachers are telling them their kids are retarded and then dismissing the IQ tests if they come back saying the kid is retarded. basically "teachers be racis gibs IQ test" then "fuk dat test". it's also curious that in the podcast they're only interviewing parents of mixed kids.
>enter discussion about how IQ is merely a "social construct" and instead of "intelligence" doctors are using terms like "cognitive function" to be more politically correct.
>lastly they take a turn and cast IQ tests as a positive because they were used to get lead out of paint and gas by showing the presence of lead caused a ~4pt drop in IQ (of course while excluding blacks from the IQ testing because they didnt want the controversy of revealing the IQ disparity)

Attached: npc.jpg (892x294, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VABXUbrooD4?t=1586
podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cDovL2ZlZWRzLndueWMub3JnL3JhZGlvbGFi&episode=ZjdhMGI1ZWMtZTljMC00ODZkLWE1ZmQtYjYxNWRkZWEyY2Ex&at=1560600682287
amren.com/news/2013/11/which-nations-think-over-the-long-term/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bPECMFfcR1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These people will never rest until we're back in the stone age. How many of these smug NPR hosts with their heads up their own asses have spoken about climate science denial?

Wasn't Eienstein black and lesbian? Fuck you.

OPRESSOR

In other news, if you have a chink made drone, it's probably a tool used by commies to hack anything locally important.

youtu.be/VABXUbrooD4?t=1586

NPR IS SUB 85 IQ RADIO PROGRAMMING FOR PEOPLE THAT THINK GRADUATING COLLEGE MAKES THEM 200 PLUS IQ GENIUS.

It's why cheap dollar store tier drones charge using USB.

bump

>podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cDovL2ZlZWRzLndueWMub3JnL3JhZGlvbGFi&episode=ZjdhMGI1ZWMtZTljMC00ODZkLWE1ZmQtYjYxNWRkZWEyY2Ex&at=1560600682287
podcast link for anyone that wants to listen and catch whatever i missed.

>yfw blacks will officially be deemed as proto human by the scientific community in your lifetime

Attached: 5223.gif (498x280, 2.8M)

I don't get how IQ tests are supposed to be biased. If you got like 4 clock pictures lined up and with each clock the minute handle moves like half an hour forward you need to never have seen a clock to not make that logical connection. It's almost impossible to score less than 80 for a person that can tie his own shoe laces. It's just fucking patterns.

Some people don't believe in patterns. Obvious examples are muslims, jews and communists.

NPR occasionally does stories like this, which I view as the most brutal red-pills imaginable. The one which hit me the hardest was about a police officer who was attempting to enforce some semblance of law in the hood.

The perspective is from this guy who complained about an intrusive and unwarranted search, down to the point where the dickhead cop is touching his anus, in public.

Then they casually mention that the cop finds two bags of crack in his waistband.

Anyway, I assume NPR doesn't do it on purpose, but goddamn it sure seems like it.

Those kinds of tests are not biased but older tests had potential biases, like in the OP post about the color of ruby. The IQ gap exists in unbiased tests but the kind of people who listen to NPR still use the argument of cultural bias to explain it even though it is no longer tenable.

Bump for visibility

Good god I remember in my freshman year of college we had to do a group project in history and I had to incessantly fix basic grammatical errors made by the nog in our group. It truly shocked me that someone who was able to be admitted into university was unaware of the contractions such as I'm and we're.

>Then they casually mention that the cop finds two bags of crack in his waistband.
Kek. That’s just incidental, user.

I tried listening to NPR yesterday, but it was all about city people problems like
>oy vey how do we grow trees and crops in a city
>these blacks! they don't have access to healthcare and city parks!
>what do we do about this, we need like an oasis the the city in the middle of like the whole rest of the world where it all grows for free!
And they spent like a whole fucking hour wondering how to grow crops in a city. I just didn't know what to think anymore.

Clearly.

I was in the car when I heard it, I actually pulled into a parking lot and put my head in my hands. I listen to a lot of NPR and it was in that moment that I realized that the liberal media is completely living in its own ass at this point.

NPR talking about Gamergate put me off from ever listening to them again. It wasn't that they were biased they just got basic facts about it wrong and it made me question what else they get wrong in much more complex stories.

>Then they casually mention that the cop finds two bags of crack in his waistband.
this is how the redpills are dropped in this podcast too. they mention them because they have to but with much less emphasis because it runs contrary to the narrative.

Neat, I wonder how they try to ignore the marshmallow test.

This shit is hilarious, user.
>some keeuds wuz lout
>some wuz upnoxious

>It wasn't that they were biased they just got basic facts about it wrong and it made me question what else they get wrong in much more complex stories.
this is the same observation michael crichton, author of jurrasic par, had about the media. but he said that experts in particular fields can point out countless errors in the media when their fields are being reported on but THEN for some reason these people assume the media is not making errors when reporting on fields outside their expertise.

>marshmallow test.
what's that?

I was a student judiciary board in college. Nog come in to appeal his charge of playing music too loud. His defense - "Well, it a Sony stereo, and the volume was only turned up to 3". I realized at that moment he didn't belong in a university, or even a community college. I was seriously shocked by how dumb he was.

amren.com/news/2013/11/which-nations-think-over-the-long-term/

tl;dr they asked 4 year olds "do you want one marshmallow now or will you wait and get two?" Blacks almost always take the marshmallow now, whites and asians almost always wait and get two.
It also turns out this helps predict SAT scores better than IQ tests.

Marshmallows are a social construct designed to trick black children (who are malnourished and hungry) into being dumb.

>like in the OP post about the color of ruby
That not biased in my mind. If the kid had a high IQ he would be curious about the world around him and read about things being 'ruby red', or the colour 'ruby red'. Or even seen the phase used on TV

>Well, it a Sony stereo, and the volume was only turned up to 3
This is some real nigga hours. You don't get black gold like that without seeing it yourself.

>liberal enforced laws are being called racist by liberals
Honk.

Obesity rates disagree, American blacks are big ol' fatties.

They didn't get it wrong. They were reading from a script and they knew better. They lied.

Yea I listened to this earlier and it was physically painful. They can't even talk about the real issue at hand, they have to dance around it which requires making all kinds of assumptions about everybody involved. They talk to the actual guy that the law was made for and just from hearing him speak I pretty certain that he belonged in the retard class. They don't even mention the fact that the guy speaks like a 4 year old as an adult, they act like it's completely normal. This is the racism of low expectations in full force.

Why do they refuse to consider a root genetic cause of black inferiority? Are they ashamed for the black people or are they afraid to look into their own failures and see a root genetic cause?

This is why science is best left to jaded outsiders, not quaking Nancy boys from lilly whites' ville.

>tl;dr they asked 4 year olds "do you want one marshmallow now or will you wait and get two?" Blacks almost always take the marshmallow now, whites and asians almost always wait and get two.
>It also turns out this helps predict SAT scores better than IQ tests.
black people have a history of being lied to by the government so if you offer them something now, they'll take it because they know that being promised something better in the future is usually a lie to keep them from acting out. they'll say something like this. giving the same exact test to everyone and blacks doing more poorly than everyone else always has some bullshit cultural or historical excuse.

Except that's why they chose four year olds, at four, your conception of the gubment takin away muh programs is extremely limited.

So black kids come out of the womb looking for their 40 acres and mule and then lose trust in the government?

Because they're still collecting taxes and making money. As long as the money flows they won't change their minds.

Epigenetics. Jews claim holo hurt their dna from stress and starvation, imagine what living in africa starving for a million years would do

>If the kid had a high IQ he would be curious about the world around him and read about things being 'ruby red', or the colour 'ruby red'. Or even seen the phase used on TV
i agree, and that reasoning is the original basis for questions like that but in the podcast they say the ruby question had to go because black kids might think ruby was a person's name and not a color so it's a biased question apparently.

That sounds like a biased excuse. Are they trying to rig the test for blacks to make up for an uncomfortable reality?

You forgot that “Math is rayciss!“, but especially you intentionally ignore that “Time is white and rayciss!“
... you racist

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bPECMFfcR1E

Attached: 1560184947345(2).jpg (765x717, 116K)

>imagine what living in africa starving for a million years would do
Make you really intelligent and good at finding food like the white people who survived the ice age. The problem with Africa wasn't "not enough food" it was "too much food". At least until we started throwing food at them so they could overbreed.

haha. yea, that's from the first episode. i have a link to the rundown of that one in the OP. this thread is for the second episode. it's funny though because what you said about that dude is exactly what i pointed out in the other thread. the guy is clearly retarded, so what's the big deal here?

Fucking same user, that was my first big red pill. From then on I started questioning shitty propaganda outlets like NPR because I finally saw what they were.

Imagine living in a freezing environment with almost no sunlig--wait.

It's almost like rabbis make up excuses.

Lmao reminds me of when the sports media tried to push the narrative that the 50 question Wonderlic problem-solving test the NFL gives to all players in the draft was racist after Vince Young scored a 6/50 on his. The whining from the press was so immense that the NFL agreed to let him retake the test. He scored a 14/50 on his retake hahahaha

Attached: DF76570D-83F2-4D92-BDE0-FF6506F34750.jpg (391x257, 24K)

NPR is completely subverted at this point. They just try to uphold a superficial image of seriousness, but thats just on first glance.

>Are they trying to rig the test for blacks to make up for an uncomfortable reality?
in the podcast they literally admit that questions are all "NORMED" now. so if blacks do worse on a question they take it out. if women do worse on a question they take it out.

Radiolab used to be great but they've definitely let their SJW sensibilities cloud their cold, hard, scientific impartiality. Does anyone remember when the jolly one told a Hmong woman to her face that the stories she heard as a kid about American chemical warfare against her people were all BS and there was no physical evidence to back up those claims? She started crying and tattled on him for "racism" and he had to walk it back later.

Then if you *really* want to feel rage at the state of society, (try) to listen to "Debatable", where they examine how a black debate team won the national championships by basically taking every debate and turning it into "we're black and oppressed so we are making the debate about that now and we win by default because we're black and oppressed and gay."

I heard the radiolab sound guys on Glenn Beck before they got took up by NPR. That was after Beck got shoahed for talking about ACORN and the Federal Reserve on TV. So it was obvious from the start what their shtick was, and the production is typical Jewish schizophrenia and brainwashing techniques to my ears anyway.

I always wanted to be black. I admire their dunking skills and rhyming flows. I honour their struggle.

Attached: ncgopwclvtz01.jpg (468x576, 43K)

Their production values are pretty weird, for sure. I don't mind it too much. Their first season or two has some real hard-science gems, but I guess they ran out o those topics and have to turn to social science but they're too pussy to bring the tough questions.

>Then if you *really* want to feel rage at the state of society, (try) to listen to "Debatable", where they examine how a black debate team won the national championships by basically taking every debate and turning it into "we're black and oppressed so we are making the debate about that now and we win by default because we're black and oppressed and gay."
i think they started off saying "ok this is pretty ridiculous" for the veneer of impartiality but of course by the end they're fully on board. it really is clown world.

Found the Leftard.
I'm pretty sure 4 year olds don't have a history of being lied to by teh rayciss government.

Some retarded kids don't know what a ruby is.
A good IQ test keeps shit like that out completely and assumes you are a blank slate, niggers fail those too though.

I was nervous and hungover when I took my English placement exam for my University, and I managed to royally fuck it up, which put me in remedial English for my first semester. Our first week in the class, we were assigned to write a one page paper, and then trade papers with a partner for proofreading. I traded papers with an obese black chick, and holy fucking shit was she retarded. It was only five or six sentences, was riddled with grammatical and spelling errors despite the spell check function on Microsoft word, and it overall looked like something a seven year old would turn in. It reminded me of a giant text message that was done by someone trying to make fun of a nigger. It honestly blackpilled me on the whole college experience. If this bitch got in to the school, then how much was a diploma from there really worth?

>they'll say something like this

>Their first season or two has some real hard-science gems, but I guess they ran out o those topics and have to turn to social science but they're too pussy to bring the tough questions.
yea, it's pretty obvious they have started to run out of ideas. they have some other retarded series on "gonads" where they talk about some fish that will naturally switch from male to female and they immediately jumped to the conclusion that this meant trannies weren't mentally ill. as if men can just naturally shed their dick and grow a uterus if there are no women around.

>black people have a history of being lied to by the government
Yes, the government lies to black toddlers about marshmallows

Yeah i oversaw that.
Anyway, could too easily have been. Since they typically act as if ... as you say.

Couldn't you say that for any word though? Basic English seems like a prerequisite for taking an English IQ test, makes sense to me. Ruby isn't exactly an esoteric word.

>Yes, the government lies to black toddlers about marshmallows
all the YOUs im getting from this when i clearly said that it's the type of BS excuse that would be used if the marshmallow test disparities were to be brought up.

It's settled science! Oh but all this iq stuff, we can ignore that, it's waycias and therefore not scientific at all!

What school, out of curiosity?

You underestimate ho ebol hwyte pipo are - dey also created yuge underground conspiracy network of whypipo, only to oppress whammenz and blackpipo, for fun and pure ebil. Dey call teh Patriarcy. Dey collonize n shit. Nobody eber seen dem tho.

Sure, they address that by only using a bare minimum of text.

I always had a suspicion something wasn’t right about NPR. I just didn’t listen enough to notice. After seeing this crap I’m definitely not tuning in again. I can get my weekly news update in a few minutes online.

It's pretty sad the way some people don't know about the marshmallow test. Such is the state of science in our public schools.

But you can't really reduce "What is the color of a ruby?" by removing the word "ruby", that just doesn't make sense.

At some point every question that has English words is in a sense a vocabulary test. You have to draw the line somewhere and IMO "ruby" is well inside the "if you're not an idiot you should know this word" line.

>be me, Officer in military
>correspond with nogs frequently via text and email
>none of them, not one, not even Officers that outrank me, demonstrates even a BASIC grasp of grammar or spelling
I'm so sick of putting up with this shit.

slave morality - that is the only reason

Should've joined the Air Force, we only let smart people in.

>his own shoe laces.

Attached: C2EF6BF5-4FC0-49A5-8DC3-865683EE6594.jpg (997x1024, 148K)

To do what, sit a desk all day? Maybe fly a plane once in a while or buy a really, really, really shitty one to keep the budget going?
>he listens to JewPR
It all makes sense now.

>I always had a suspicion something wasn’t right about NPR.
if the story doesnt involve a faggot, or a nigger, or an oppressed woman, or an illegal immigrant, or bitching about trump then they wont do it. ~10 years ago it was totally different. even under Bush, you could tell they were slanted against him but absolutely nothing like they are against trump.

radiolab was one of the few shows i enjoyed listening to on NPR, over the last 3 years its quality has declined... too bad.

Sounds about right. Radiolab used to have some interesting things going on but now it's just JEWED.COM. Running interference for retarded niggers sounds like something they would do.

To join the Memetic Warfare Division, of course.

Attached: y4a2ujkl1te21.png (480x270, 359K)

>implying the military has a lock on memes
They're good at sucking money out of Israeli cock and making up acronyms.

>Our metrics don't go low enough for niggers

But liberals aren't racist

Attached: laughing dom.gif (240x184, 785K)

I’m a civilian working in naval ship repair. I literally cannot understand anything niggers say at work. The Japs looks at them with a confusing look when they speak.

They don't ask questions like that at all.

For sure we are way behind Russia in information warfare doctrine, but if enough 4channers rise through the ranks I'm sure that can change.

Attached: 1535385870576.jpg (750x571, 279K)

>They don't ask questions like that at all.
they used to have questions like that, but they have taken them out because they are "biased". if you listen to the podcast you'll hear.

So you're saying we should invite more Russians to learn from out international communist universities that eat up all these military contracts?
>tfw when the DARPA program manager pays a visit and he's a xoxol
Russians are cool as fuck, though, and they look at everybody and smirk like they're such dumbasses.

I don't want to dox myself, but it's a Midwestern state school you've probably heard of.

>they used to have questions like that, but they have taken them out because they are "biased
And that was decades ago already.

I know, and it's a valid point.
I remember a similar problem they had with the recruitment process at the NY fire fighters. A question that involved saucers and teacups i believe, which fucked with niggers because they wouldn't know what a saucer is. They talked on Opie and Anthony about it.

I genuinely believe they'd be fine with ruling over a world of Savage primitives if it meant they could hold on to power.
They'd rather be the landed aristocracy of "shit world" than ever consider being equal to the average human.

>hold on to power
you mean keep getting shekels

>Wonderlic problem-solving test the NFL gives to all players in the draft was racist after Vince Young scored a 6/50 on his.

Attached: julius-peppers-transcript.png (472x839, 49K)

They won't rest until whites and asians are gone. Nigger mutts will be in the stone age, toiling around in the dirt, while 1 or 2 million Jews sit in ivory castles.

It you want to see a part of academia entirely ruined by the introduction of women then debate is the poster child

>A question that involved saucers and teacups i believe, which fucked with niggers because they wouldn't know what a saucer is.
the level of neglect black parents show for their children is truly appalling. if you listen to the first podcast the mother of the kid involved in creating the california law against IQ tests for black kids didnt even know her son had been placed in retard classes. also, i guarantee 99% of white 5th graders could tell you what a saucer is.

I banned texting in my Company, if you didn't outrank me you better pick up the phone and call. And if it wasnt important enough for that - solve it yourself. Did wonders for problem skills, self reliance, and intelligence/curiosity

>Took Black Experience twice and got a D both times.
Lmao! How the fuck you fail made up classes that only exist to keep athletic scholarship players academically available for collegiate sports?

Attached: 5D17775B-6D34-4ECC-AE6C-29ACE43A6881.jpg (977x1026, 240K)

are you versed enough on the subject to give a rundown? because the only example of blatant affirmative action i'm aware of is this case where the black girls ignore every debate topic to talk about racism and actually win.

Good choice. My family made me get one of those dumbgoyphones once and it was just a flood of irrelevant texts always buzzing and making noises when I was trying to get something done. And then the battery runs out.

I leave it plugged into my computerbox and only touch it when I need to travel because for some reason we've descended to such a state that people can't plan ahead at all anymore and then I get blamed for it because they're helpless.