PRE FLOOD TECHNOLOGY FOUND

2 billion year old(supposedly) naturally occuring(supposedly) nuclear reactor found
medium.com/starts-with-a-bang/earths-first-nuclear-reactor-is-1-7-billion-years-old-and-was-made-naturally-146f58911357

Attached: 0_3AnJ63upnbxnjXR-.jpg (960x649, 136K)

It was just God experimenting.

>previous humans built things in a nice way without ugly Jewish architecture
Must be a natural phenomenon if it isn’t shaped like a giant glass dildo

why isn't there more art of the pre flood civilisation?

You'll absolutely SHIT when I tell you about the first fusion reactor.

Can you draw?

a bit, why?

Draw a 36 foot qt nephilim gf

Attached: EP-180819794.jpg (640x505, 56K)

Bump

I want my giantess fetish to be a reality

Attached: 1560246364381.jpg (692x1200, 269K)

Get a time machine and it can be

>Pre flood
>2 billion years
Yikes. Next you'll tell me evolution is biblical.

no

2 billion years is bullshit, our dating methods dont work

Yes

I would be happy being brapped to death by a giantess

Attached: 1527108985603.png (210x195, 101K)

Underrated

Tell me I'm constipated and on the toilet
My body is ready

>nuclear reactors have been around for 2 billion years
but nuclear weapons still do not exist

First guy is 5'11" and the last guy is 6'2"

The evolution timelines don't work. They keep finding earlier and earlier examples of animals, which pushes their evolutionary timeline back a few million years, but they can't do that forever because they have hard deadlines like the K-T event that they can't cross.

We wuz physicists n sheeeiit

Attached: 223031BC-24D6-48E8-91CA-46DC2E225B70.jpg (4032x3024, 1.29M)

There is a simple explanation. Adam and Eve book explains everything, from classic approach by science, to geology and human history.

It's theory covers every aspect that question today view and so on that supports it.

I hope you don't mean to imply that the Bible supports Adam and Eve being products of evolution.

>ITT people who understand nothing about nuclear phyics or science in general
try to tell other people that science is wrong

You worship a warped and jewed science based off of pop culture. It's your god. Whatever the mainstream commonly accepted theory is for whatever subject matter is fact and science to you. Your understanding of science is entirely based on what's popular and what has consensus.

No, it's a diclassified book from the CIA archives. Got my attention on why they banned it in first place, so got the original book from the internet expecting scifi or hysteria and actually got an interesting point of view from it. I am an engineer, listening that earthquakes and most important cataclysms acted accodoring to a bigger gravitational equation and not randomly was pleasing.

It also explains why *history repeats it self.

The fact that you can see the moon not as a random satellite but a potential vestige of ancient humans capacity is recomfortable.

That view also goes beyond the book it self. Not long ago there were articles telling how humans are close to pigs genetically than other primates. Seems wierd right? But if our history is far oldest, and assuming our nature is more or less the same then would be possible that at some cycle we killed earth with super bio weapons (virus)? And that only effective way bypass viruses is by not being the organism it was designed for (adding the % of animal to the new ones coming).

There is something mystic about us, I don't even had to mention aliens because within that view it has always been us alone. Humans.

kill yourself jimmy

isotope based dating methods are flawed though, this is well known but people don't like to bring that up

even C14 dating is only reliable within a 10,000 years scope

tou have found the full version from 1965?if so pls ocr and share

you have to go back
to facebook

So let's talk about thorium dating then, given that thorium would be the best way to date a natural fucking nuclear reactor.

Manlet acceptance

I have a pdf somewhere but i dont know where exactly. What is the best way to survive the pole shift?

Attached: 1560579363114.jpg (945x846, 103K)

Old news and clearly natural the more you look into it.
Look at it this way, would a civilization advanced enough to know about atoms and radiation and nuclear fission build a power plant out of an ugly hole in the ground? These are the same guys who built the pyramids, etc, mind you.