Masculine and feminine spiritual mindset

So I was listening to this you tuber called Enlighten and I just figured something out:
The feminine mindset and religion is always about having sex, making love, procreation and the circular current in the Universe
The masculine mindset and religion is always one about abandoning the matter, renouncing the pleasure's of the flesh, purification for the transcendental, virtually denying the feminist religion mindset. That is the reason why monks and holy men were supposed to abstain from sexual intercourse with women. They were above women, they didn't want to contribute to the profiliferation of the material world with their seed.

And in many ways, we the ''incels'' and mgtow of Jow Forums are the same. Despite what reddit propaganda would have you think most guys here could get a roastie or a degenerate feminist. But they choose not and to derive pleasure from denying them their reproductive mandate and seeing them dying childless.
In many way we are the last outpost of the masculine mythic mindset Jow Forums.

Attached: e1990aa0a3fc84a07bc2ec784b8e648aaf643c8a67abbb67f2c3f63215d840cc.jpg (854x687, 109K)

God is a women
The real fight awaits and its bigger than this world

have sex

>i need to go off to live in a monastic seclusion because rabbi benjamin said it's masculine
no.

exactly what someone with a feminine spiritual mindset will tell. because you think that will positively change us for the better, that we will lose ourselves in the borg consciusness and stop fighting and let the ''global peace'' commence.
but you don't understand that these please fall on deaf ears here. we don't want to lose ourselves in the All, we want to transcend the chaos, the find the superior. and if we can't find that superior crystalline love then we don't want any anyway.

Attached: the_mage.gif (660x780, 201K)

>not having sex is masculine
kek the gymnastics on that

it's not about not having sex.
it's about not having sex when you (the feminist mindset) offers it to me. I don't just want sex to dumb me down, put me to sleep and make me feel everything is okay
look into sexuality in patriarchal societies. our patriarchial sex drive is not about solving group problems or defusing tense situations

Attached: 1523388722312.jpg (564x467, 41K)

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

So, you've never had sex I'm assuming and you think sex will dumb you down? I don't know how much of an incel you are, but it might serve to lift you up instead. Better than making some weird pseudoreligious arguments for being an incel.

Your seed makes you strong
Dump that shit in sluts lukewarm hole and she is refreshed, invigorated. You however are weak and vulnerable to her manipulations after its done, you become soft and agreeable

So yeh, not having sex is pretty fucking alpha, Channel your desire into working on yourself for yourself and become as a living God, or go fuck roasties, its your call

>You however are weak and vulnerable to her manipulations after its done, you become soft and agreeable
>AAAH GIRLS ARE SO SCARY, I BETTER STAY AWAY BECAUSE IM SO WEAKMINDED
have it your way

man=sun
woman=earth
man=light
woman=dark

you see that's the problem. we don't want sex without emotional commitment. we aren't bonobos or animals

The only way to be really alpha is to be powerful enough to basically do whatever you want with impunity, both sexually and any other way.

Being married or in an LTR is cucked, and so is being a little bitch who never gets laid and pretends he’s le spiritually enlightened or whatever

Attached: 8FF0CA6B-55C0-492D-957F-07C990FB520B.jpg (750x1000, 426K)

>we don't want sex without emotional commitment.

Attached: 52DBF447-A0DB-452D-A11E-CAEDF93BB7FF.jpg (499x330, 47K)

have sex

Attached: mamals1cb258308952297ef0f8380b427371-wm.jpg (640x920, 67K)

>romanian talking about women

opinion discarded

>/bant

You can find peace within the balance of your masculine and feminine energies to experience a more whole perspective of reality.

The masculine mind is about resourcefulness, reliability, stoicism, and pussy

The feminine mind embraces communion, resilience, propelling forward, and cooking

Both halves exist within you and part of individuation is about resolving the tension within you to find a balance between these two halves. A HEALTHY BALANCE, don't be some mgtow faggot and don't chop your cock off, recognize that both of these sides are what makes up the human being. You'll be better off for it.

Based jungian bong

Be care ful with this thread, this kind of thing is /was also posted in /x/ , its some satanic shit trying to deceieved people, this falls in lin with satanic lgbt agenda, dont fall for it, check the archives.