So what can we do about this lad?

My dad was playing those 'muh US controls Israel' act that Chomsky spouts, it's probably the most retarded point, what are the counter-points to this?

Attached: 2018-08-03_9-43-18.jpg (403x277, 14K)

neck yourself, he might change his opinion

>what are the counter-points to this?
None. He's not for Jow Forumstards.
Stick with zizek or peterson

>Chomsky
Literally the original controlled opposition.

It's a point of nuance though, the U.S does have interests in the middle-east and Israel figures positively into that in many ways. It's not either or here.

>sky
Russian Jew: the worst kind

Hey fuck you suka

Yeah, like selling weapons and death maybe. OH WAIT THAT'S JUST THE KIKES THAT RUN THE US, NOT ACTUALLY ANY INTERESTS OF THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE HERE.

>US controls Israel'
this is how we didnt have a word for open, brazen lying until the kikes' "chutzpah"

Its true. America controls us.
Just like any other country on the planet

Attached: IMG_1069.jpg (800x791, 184K)

He defended Finkelstein pretty heavily and has criticised Israel pretty consistently. He's an anarchist tho so there's that

>subversive kike
>destroy everything
how fitting

Is the special brand of American impirialism a Jewish construct? I don't think so.

Yeah but I respect that he defended Finkelstein, he had a lot to lose doing that and didn't have to do it.

Of course it is. America wanted to keep to itself until the internationalists brought it through two world wars on the excuse of everlasting peace.

Of course he doesn't have anything to lose. Don't you know what tenure is? That's why all these fucking communists leech off the government their whole lives and then run their mouths about whatever fantasies they have and never have to think or produce anything again beyond sounding smart in front of other communists who also live the high life for free.

Think about that next time they tell you about the poor people and real life.

Just look at all those Americans in Israeli Congress. They should do something about it.

Who gets financed in the billions by who?

Why do you respect a Jew for defending a Jew?

Because said Jew wrote this book

Attached: The-Holocaust-Industry-1050st-ac06eb3f2d5a33d45236f8806ff073d2.jpg (623x1050, 366K)

It actually is.

Ask him how his search for the language organ goes and if he looked in his ass yet.

And?

How many wars have they started in our interest?
Are there a lot of "Smiths" or "Joneses" in the kinneset? Because there's a Shumer and a Feinstein in the Senate.
Have any of their politicians called us their Greatest Ally (tm)?

I think that's a pretty good reason

Im just saying it doesn't need defending. Everyone knows the hall of caust is a racket and he's not the first heeb to admit it.

This.
Oddly enough, I still haven't seen my share of the 38 billion Shekels.

Would you like the list of Jews with high positions in our State department since the 30's?

It does need defending, it ruined his life. Noam was like the only person in academia to stand up for him.

Infinite niggers is your and my share. Truly a good send.

I met a smart black person once.

You're new here so let me just say that it's worth reading and you'll learn a lot from it

oy vey what a shoah

I'd like a refund then, please.

He probably has a flat in the Golan heights. How did it ruin his life? David Cole had his life ruined and seems to be doing fine. The life ruining is probably another racket. When is he going to write a book about that?

It was the lies of Israeli intelligence that got us into the Iraq War. Also, there is AIPAC in the U.S. which is an Israeli lobby that many of our politicians have to swear loyalty to.

Attached: Norman-and-Noam-sailing.jpg (1600x853, 201K)

Yav Shamir wrote and directed - Defamation
>it's on daily motion and vimeo
He caught out AIPAC and ADL telling lies and even caught them lying about the Holocaust.

Meirsheimer and Walt
Norman Finkelstien
David Cole Stein
>based

>Not including Ron unz

David Cole is weird, man. I trust Finkelstein way more than fucking Cole. The kikes fucking hated the Holocaust Industry and the fact that all this is new to you shows me how much of a newfag you are

>The kikes fucking hated the Holocaust Industry
It failed to produce!

I dunno man. Some stuff he says I agree with and some stuff is eye roll worthy. But I dont think he has much of a political bent. He seems to call shit just as he sees it with no personal political agenda, which I respect.

Newsflash pal. the Jews hate everything.

>Hipster economist with absolutely no background in economics

Only 23 year old scene kids think he's anything more than a fucking retard in economics. He's never done anything of consequence outside of linguistics.

Mordecai Vanunu
Victor Ostrovsky
Israel Shahak

Plenty of Jewish critics of Israel

How about the fact that we give Israel billions of dollars every year for no reason and that it's now illegal to boycott Israeli products in the US? How about how a third of our federal government is dual citizenship jews? Just for starters.

>three
>plenty
Do you know how I know you're a kike? How about 6 million of them?

Those three, especially the first, have done way more to fight the kikes than you ever will

First, learn how to speak English motherfucker. Then, if it's the 'most retarded point', figure it out yourself - shouldn't be too difficult. Finally, fuck off back to plebbit.

>1 post by this ID

Why should I have to care about any of them? How about no kikes at all? Ever hear a kike propose the obvious solution?

>He's never done anything of consequence outside of linguistics.
This cannot be stressed enough.