Several illegal migrants from Ebola-struck Congo dropped off in San Antonio, Texas

How do they get here, goys?

Pic related

Sauce:
archive.is/nUJgx

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-084524_DuckDuckGo.jpg (719x1241, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjROVOtJM3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga can swim too

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-115944_Maps.jpg (1480x720, 354K)

The UN has been setting up refugee centers throughout South and Central America for decades, and Africa too, obviously

I thought the UN is /ourguys/?

>How do they get here?
Jew shuttle boats.

Pic related boat can't cross the Atlantic ocean, come on, Dave

Attached: abc_Noahs_Ark_Dordrecht_kb_121206_wg.jpg (640x360, 45K)

The Jew is using Africans to stirke and obliterate all distinct and independent people worldwide.

Africanization is the greatest threat facing mankind in history.

Even a literal asteroid would give a better chance of freedom and survival than this.

Attached: Africanized Goyim Cattle.jpg (1080x1293, 291K)

They are flown in under the cover of night no thanks in part from religious organizations. Can't say anything about it. If you do: you're a bigot. Why? They're a drain on social services. Are they implying all these Congolese have jobs lined up here?

Pic related is the tale of a normie in a mostly white area (New Hampshire) who is fed the fuck up, but ultimately arrested.

Attached: 20150955e84a8a8bc50.jpg (705x529, 91K)

Will Europeans or Americans come for us down in south Texas when shit hits the fan? Will you come save us? We won’t be able to hold up against the Mexicans forever, especially if they call in back up and they keep coming. After a few weeks we won’t be able to hold them anymore.

They are being brought in by liberal minded AMERICANS to destroy this country. And being allowed to by traitorous Republicans

Illegal aliens are the largest group of anti-vaxers.

Media likes to say it’s the white man

Attached: 13A08B61-5F08-4668-83BA-BA5D64FDADD5.jpg (474x316, 32K)

They arrive through Mexico. Like virtually every third worlder entering our borders illegally.

Mexico is the real enemy. Until we declare war on Mexico and fly B2’s over Mexico City, we will continue to be invaded.

This. The reconquista is moving along.

They are not flying directly to the USA. They are flying to Mexico.

>How do they get here, goys?
That's what I want to fucking know.

Depending on how many Africans younger you might need the beaners to take your state back.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha you're a special kind of good goy.

There are virtually no niggers in this part of the country

They
Fly
To
Mexico
And walk up to a port of entry or cross the border illegally. It’s not difficult. Since we let everyone in.

The beaners are currently busy with their reconquista and are also invading America at a much more alarming rate than some Africans.

USA will be a fuckng wasteland soon, holy shit

I don’t think even 50% of beaners support reconquista

>Several

If you listened to the Alex Jones show you would know that its not just several. Infowars sent 2 teams down there and the numbers are not just a few hundred, theyre in the thousands. And they attack the journalists trying to cover it. The numbers are higher than whats being reported and they're not just staying in Texas, they're actually being shipped other places.

Attached: doomer.png (645x773, 29K)

Ebola-chan lives!

Long live Ebola-chan!

Wha tchu on abou? Errybody know dat niggas cant swim!

Several?
Kek. Try 350 and counting.

wrong, orthodox jews are the biggest anti-vaxxers

Trump supporting NGOs are shipping them here. Same with the caravans, manufacture a crisis so you can pretend to provide a solution.

Posting again:

>SEVERAL

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1558468470419.jpg (1898x2274, 250K)

Rolling

Orthodox Jews are have the biggest rate of non-vaccination within their demographic, but there were 144000 illegals captured at the border last month alone. They have the highest number of vaccineless people among them.
Immigrants supply the most anti-vaxxers people but the OrthoJews have the highest rate.

This. USA has technology and manpower for total border control. All illegal immigrants get in because deep state wants them in.

>vandalism
Unless he owned the house, this is nigger behavior. There are better ways to redpill normies. You know those political flyers that always get stuck on your house during election season? Make something like that but with shitskin-on-White crime statistics, welfare stats, etc. and stick them to every house. Buy a billboard in your town and put stuff on it like What Is White Genocide?
Nobody can nail you for inciting violence when all you're doing is presenting verifiable information.

Then you thought wrong. The percentage that don’t support it are not literate. The literate ones support it. And all of them are leftist, big Central government types. Central Americans have a terrible track record regarding limited, freedom-promoting governments. They all support the bribery system of corrupt government. They worship symbols of Santa Muerta idolatry. They’re superstitious. They’re alcoholics. They molest young girls. They beat their women. They should be pushed into the sea.

Trump delivers. Who's tired of winning yet?

Biological warfare

What does dumping mean? Dont they get detained and deported back to country of origin?

This. Fuck that kike-loving boomer piece of shit.

Get fucked, Jose.

Dumping means to drop in large quantities. And they from what I've read are not being detained or deported. They're being allowed in the country and they are shipped by the government into the united states homeland from the border.

take comfort from the fact that ebola kills within days and these coons take months to get to the west

I think its the leftists and special interests trying to "diversify" America thats why the Africans have been shipped to Maine, the whitest state in America.

>how did they get here
Some user made a thread about them with a linked article. I guess the story goes is that the U.S needs more French speakers who can translate, but for some reason it makes total since to import niggers from the Congo and tech them English so they can translate French. We know (((who))) is behind this.

Ebola deaths are negligible. Theres like what few thousand deaths from the last outbreak? The world unironically needs a pandemic cleansing of spanish flu and we just might get that with the rate of super bugs popping around hospitals.

Gestation time is 2-3 weeks I think

Americans are ebola niggers now.

Diversity means white genocide

Attached: ebolaaa.jpg (596x576, 49K)

The world doesn't need a pandemic. Africa, India, and China do.

But itll do wonders with the housing and job market.

Who cares about the markets? Are you one of (((them)))?

This is past diversity. Back in the 90s and 80s you had poc and non whites that were a part of America and contributed to American culture and america was still 90% white. But now it's full social communism. The numbers are so huge and they people don't even know what it means to be an American. I'm pretty sure a lot of these people don't even care. Notice how they attack the reporters trying to film because they know what they're doing is illegal and immoral.

Starts at 10:00

youtube.com/watch?v=MjROVOtJM3I

It's hard to find coverage of these topics without drudgereport

I care about race the most but having the housing bubble pop would bring me immeasurable joy. I'm fine by deporting every mud to relieve it but lets be real this shit aint happening.

If this is winning I'm definitely tired of it.

It's going to pop anyway. We don't need a pandemic in America for that to happen.

Law and order doesn't exist, democracy is a sham and politicians aren't paid represent the will if the people.

They are going to Maine. The governor said when nogs go there, she will welcome them by saying, "welcome home"

Attached: 1412803122161.png (2000x1333, 472K)

What else were they supposed do, bring in some Quebecois? Disgusting!

Attached: 1474197149166.jpg (944x670, 65K)

They're already in Maine the plan was to send them from Texas to Maine but now Maine is saying not to send them anymore that they're stretched past their capacity

I wonder what they will claim the cause is when Maine stops being the safest state

say wut, nigger?

The Ebola has become airborne and it can now carry the host with itself.

Attached: 1547752606419.jpg (793x786, 54K)

NO NO! Fuck off! We're full! Go to Missouri or somewhere else!

Transfer them to CA and put a bet on which manages to kill people there more quickly, Ebola or AIDS.

What happens when the HIV begins to defend itself against the invading Ebola because it likes to kill faster than what HIV feels comfortable with? Will California create a law to ban discrimination against Ebola and provide them reasonable and affordable living space in the host body?

They've realized that the US is a diverse and welcoming country while Europe is a xenophobic hellhole.
It's a good thing for everyone.

Thanks to the YouTube purge no one will ever even know this is happening.

1. Identify Sanctuary Cities.
2. Send all migrants to said Sanctuary Cities.