Hey guys we got an honerable mention!

Attached: cringe2.png (2270x1386, 335K)

We don't do that here anymore. Go away.

post validation.png

12 year olds dude

I like it there

Wha'd you call me?

Trump is no longer the meme candidate, it's Tulsi and Yang now
which sort of makes me wonder what will happen once they inevitably lose the primary

pathetic cunts hahah

Attached: 1559338411121.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>I love Israel

Biden is pretty memable, but I don't think they work in his favor

gay and sodomitepilled
Trump has betrayed his base and the west.
Tiny economic change, cut taxes slightly, started a trade war, withdrew from Paris.
And that's it.
No muslim ban, no wall, no immigration reform.
He never took on the real issues.
He's either a traitor or a dumb baby-boomer surrounded by neo-kikes.

It will start again when the election cycle starts, because regardless of the situation, Trump will be better than anything the Democrats put forward.

We won't be as hyped and energetic, sure.

Attached: antigun_commie_gook.jpg (545x600, 196K)

I god damn hate reddit so god fucking damn much

newfag

Honestly, I expected more from shart_master.

At least they're getting ready for 2020. When is Jow Forums going to shake off its hangover and get back to work while big tech continues to censor anyone with wrong think.

cringe

one does not simply use memes
the power of KEK must work through you, only then can you understand chaos and meme magic

Attached: 1553582989812.jpg (1205x2048, 562K)

I hate it when Americans are right, but it happens 56% of the time.

>le meme war XDDD
Unlike 2016, I will not waste my time shilling for a leftist zionist traitor like BLEMF!, if he loses it will be his own fault.

Attached: 1559442496938.png (1272x1226, 335K)

Based and centipede pilled.

t. bot

t. literal cringy plebbitor.

Attached: 1556176374855.png (873x1309, 386K)

>posting reddit shit

Why dont you just stay on reddit? Jfc

Jow Forums isnt near as influential as it was in 2016, this place is pretty much just a sub board of Jow Forums now.

When what will we shill for? keep in mind the average normie finds accelerationism too abstract, so if I were you, I'd find something else.

naw but this thread sux
gg

That's just marginalization due to the left not getting their way.

We are voting for Andrew Yanh, he's our last hope

I'm getting sick of this stupid website. Jow Forums is cool but the people who use it are retards. You cant even have a conversation here every reply is just angry memes like "nigger" "kike" "leaf" etc. Is that how you idiots talk to people in real life? No wonder nobody here has a job or a girlfriend.

I don't get it though whats the point of this place if every body just says the same thing every time. I thought it would be funny cause you guys make all the memes but all you do is call each other names

I'm not going to shill for accelerationism either, just not going to support the orange faggot this time. I'm too tired of this shit.

Attached: 1560402025152.png (524x695, 221K)

post validation.png

Nice cope retard, Jow Forums is still the largest board on Jow Forums, and the current activity levels are what they were at during mid 2016.
We're just not focused right now because there's nothing to be focused on.

Attached: coping.png (1317x502, 38K)

The locus of intent behind Memewar 2020 is not going to be on reddit or Jow Forums. It will happen exclusively on the astral plane. You are looking at one facet of the Diamond Frog protocols. Arcana and magic beyond all currently known will be used to upset and debase the hebraic power structure.
For hilarious vengeance.
HH
oo
nn
kk

>Andrew Yanh
>voting in jungle nigger communism
Are we sending Yang economics books this time like we did to ol' Bernie a few years back?

Attached: d2ebb13cd9b44883aa0f533a09c30535.jpg (666x500, 130K)

It's required.

Attached: jr-don.jpg (777x437, 88K)

Imagine standing by and even actively cheering on a US President who has conspired against America with other countries in the past, continues to do so, and brags how he would do it again in a second if the moment arose. And then imagine, after all that, you still call other people "cuckolds".

If you say so user, Jow Forums is falling off big time in my opinion.

No kidding. Want a bigger blackpill? If he does starts a war against Iran the chances of him being re-elected become 100%. The truth is that BLUMPF! conspires with IsraHEll because the hordes of retarded boomercons LOVE THAT.

Attached: 1536614922173.png (1080x1168, 260K)

>get back to work goyim! You need to reelect Zion Don Trump! Those dollars aren't gonna go to Israel by themselves!
Who cares any more man? The average Jow Forumslack is a little smarter than average, and a lot of us get that there's no political solution to our grievances.

This happens all the fucking time in US politics. The only ones spouting this are easy identifiers for baby's first presidential election.

No he's the exact same as anyone who would run against him. Trump is an avatar for that globalist kike married to his daughter.

Attached: 159432443556777.jpg (1130x627, 161K)

if you want coordination go to 8ch.

putting electric boogaloo after 2 is a sure sign of an npc

It genuinely made me feel sick, not even hyperbolizing here, I genuinely feel a little queasy after reading these.

Attached: Barf.jpg (720x960, 114K)

LMAO thinking hate chan wants anything to do with ziondon. It would be a good way to get and leak info on magatards to the leftists though.

There just isn't anything to work towards at this point.
There are no Jow Forums candidates in the race for the 2020 election, if there was and they had a chance of winning, then you would be seeing a lot more work being done.
Jow Forums is seems to be a sleeping giant given the stats.

Attached: shinobu 7.png (1024x1024, 847K)

and his plastic surgery traitor whore daughter lol.

there isn't enough cringe in the world

I mean, I can smell the /leftypol/ shill on your from a mile away. You retards give yourselves away so easily with all of that heavy-handedness. But, you're not wrong. Trump's just... such a fucking zionist it really makes it hard to even look at him. But I'm still going to be shilling and voting for him in the end.
As said:
>Trump will be better than anything the Democrats put forward.

>I mean, I can smell the /leftypol/ shill on your from a mile away.
yaaaaaaaas, based Blumpf! shilling for far-left values like LGBTQWTF and tranny children to own teh libs!!1 Shadilay ma pede!

Attached: 1559801216295.png (1236x644, 346K)

Damned if you do. Damned if you dont....

Attached: 1551148573335.jpg (2048x1362, 279K)

he doesn't need to explicitly go out of his way to defend fags. he could just ignore the issue and if pressed say they have rights like every else, or something else.

he's fucking PUSHING THE ISSUE

>But I'm still going to be shilling and voting for him in the end.
You're going to be mostly alone on here in doing so.
Have fun.

Attached: 3e827e8ca9d12f009669cbde66aaa608b48941156c849c93cdfbc7d802f3f5f9.jpg (349x445, 41K)

Daily reminder Donald Trump has said 5276 false things as U.S. president.

projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/index.html

What you talking about, Sven? I clearly voted for Trump so he could use millions in taxpayer money to fight for high priority CONSERVATIVE values like the right for niggos in Botswana to fist each other's black asses!

Attached: Trump Botswana sodomy.png (610x632, 78K)

Based Swede, protecting ZOG more than any american can do. We have the best faggots don't we folks?

Attached: 1558777500396.jpg (1124x1200, 552K)

Faggot

Suck a dick, faggot.

LMAO I'm telling your rabbi on you Moshe

Attached: miga(1).jpg (660x828, 254K)

shlomo

Yeah but if you don't, at least you're not actively consenting to live in clown world. You're politically aware, so you not voting is an informed choice and a principled stand against all the bullshit. You don't have to choose more or less bullshit you can say 'I don't fucking want any bullshit I want good shit!'

Sadly this. I'm forced to vote for that kike-serving faggot or vote for the mentally insane party who would more quickly end the white race. We must strategize more regarding this election. Perhaps it can be put to good use. Shall I dress as an orthododix Jew and hold a sign that says "Jews for Trump"?

>cries out in pain
Keep sucking dicks, faggot

Saved. Poor doggo

Cope and seethe,Cope, you faggot dog.
. Kneel. Silence, Job. Cry. Kiss my wife.

Nice copy pasta

t.Mittens

I memed in the Great War of '16 and I shall meme in the Continuation War of '20. I hate you commie scum. I will never bend the knee.

Attached: knight-pepe-44605223.png (500x490, 140K)

ESL
You have to go back

This is my Pepe, This is my pun, This is for Memes which will block out the sun!
>This is my Pepe, This is my pun, This is for Memes which will block out the sun!
This is my Pepe, This is my pun, This is for Memes which will block out the sun!
>This is my Pepe, This is my pun, This is for Memes which will block out the sun!

Sound off like you’ve got a pair!!

FOR ISRAEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL

Attached: gaygay.png (732x712, 84K)

Elizabeth Warren even with all her libshit would unironically better for whypipo than Zognald Dump

Cope, dog. I've washed my hands of you. You have lost, and are no longer worth my time. Trudge back to your kennel where you belong.

What stats? Mind linking me?

>pol lost interest
yeah bc that fucker we got elected was ZOG all along

>when cuck memes go full circle

That's you faggot

4stats.io