Russia is sooo based

Just in 3 last weeks:
Former Spetsnaz GRU officer was killed by mob of angry caucasian shitskins.
Master of sport was stabbed to death by some tajiks.
Just yesterday some gypsies killed Russian dude, who was trying to protect his daughter from them.

In all these cases police were defending shitskins, not Russians. So, I guess, in some things we're cucked harder than Germany, France, UK and Sweden combined.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-Mirror-Sdz2uQhofPs — копия.png (612x441, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6UXjaOvpAgk
youtube.com/watch?v=naoe8KF_3Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=5U2plLWQdIc
youtube.com/watch?v=M9Qqa_FeMyA
en.crimerussia.com/gromkie-dela/murderer-of-special-forces-soldier-in-moscow-region-flew-to-armenia/
en.crimerussia.com/gromkie-dela/natives-of-tajikistan-arrested-for-murder-of-master-of-sports-in-greco-roman-wrestling/
en.crimerussia.com/gromkie-dela/penza-village-residents-scared-of-romani-mayhem/
youtube.com/watch?v=tddBVFFXaGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its the same in every white country
Just means we have a common enemy

Bump

I like feet

Attached: random-shite-2014-12-11-01.jpg (375x500, 157K)

idi nahui cyka

Literally the only reason people on Jow Forums like Russia is because they believe they have a chance with the women over their own roasties. Objective proof shows that Russia is a jew oligarch run state which is becoming increasingly non-white.

Well Russian regime TV is brainwashing sluts with this so it's sure a based regime!

Attached: 1559856423137.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Idi domoi oskolok nemitogo unitasa

The Russian Jew fears the Chechen CHAD.

Dios mio..

Attached: 1558052499788.jpg (1024x1024, 368K)

why the fuck did you ever think Russia was not part of the Khazar empire ?

Attached: 43567345.jpg (1024x607, 89K)

Moscow and Saint Petersburg report lower crime rates than the regions, in homicide specifically, but human beings are sort of territorial and you know your town.

Big city is a wild card, I didn't feel safe there.

did you guys know that the greatest writer in the history of russia was actually a mutt ?

i'm talking about Pushkin, he considered himself ugly but was very popular with women.

Hi Navalny.

> butthurt Hohol diaspora.

Ukraine is even more kiked than Russia idiot.

Of course, they are absolute subhumans since forever

Attached: 1560298786010.webm (450x360, 2.95M)

I dont understand, why all russian empires keep north caucasus? i mean they're even worse than niggers, aggresive uneducated retards

Turkey eyes the opportunity.

Russia goes out, someone walks in. Just like 200 years ago with Iran wishing to take hold.

Poccии кaк никoгдa ceйчac нyжнa гpaждaнcкaя вoйнa.
Cлишкoм мнoгo paзвeлocь coвкoблядeй c пpoмытыми мoзгaми и их выpoдкoв. Oни, мoжeт быть, визyaльнo и пoхoжи нa pyccких, нo oни нe имeют никaкoгo oтнoшeния к нacтoящeй Poccии. Пyтинизм и coвкoдpoчepcтвo мoжнo cмeлo cчитaть гeнeтичecкими дeфeктaми.
Heoбхoдимo нaчaть чиcтить гeнoфoнд, кoтopый кoгдa-тo зacpaлa кpacнaя мpaзь, yбивaвшaя нacтoящих pyccких людeй.
Пyтин и eгo OПГ, Pocгвapдия, мycopa, OMOH, чинyши вceх paнгoв, гнилыe бюджeтники - вcя этa мpaзь пocлyжит yдoбpeниeм для пoчвы, нa кoтopoй бyдeт pacти нoвaя, нacтoящaя Poccия.

Imperialism

Only mutts thinks Russia is something based. This is fuckin hellhole, motherland of misery.

Attached: 15590561489250.gif (406x449, 24K)

Poccии бoльшe нeт. Этa eбaнaя coвкoпoмoйкa caйнc блядь c 1917

Bcё вepнo. A eщё ceйчac вce эти (((coвpeмeнныe))) тeндeнции лeзyт изo вceх щeлeй.

Based and redpilled

Based Russian girls
youtube.com/watch?v=6UXjaOvpAgk

This is geopolitic, gogi

Maybe you'd understand it better if Russia didnt free you from Persians for whom you cleaned carpets
Dumbass fucking proxies posting their WORTHLESS opinions

He's not wrong though. The glorious motherland is their aesthetics but it's far from reality. I'd say they're even more idiotic than our kockoids and they wouldn't even grab the vacant lands of Siberia if it weren't for Germanic rulers. Who are we kidding, the name Rus is Germanic too. Fake nation that is now based around being a stupid alcoholic mongrel, thanks to yids of course.

yeah but there are more good places to conquer, not the fucking north caucasus or some asian snow niggers

The "based Russia" thing is actually being pushed by the US media. Breitbart, a popular right wing site, banned me when I pointed out how Russian media is anti-white.

look at the Russian 2024 candidates for president. All JEWS

wow russians are so fucking retarded

Stalingrad is near Chechnya, and both the Soviet and Nazi Germans sure wanted that strategic position.

Now you just give it away. Chechens are not smart. They were deported to Kazakhstan over the issue btw, then returned back but lost like over 20% of their population, minimum. How silly of Russian state.

Their current president and prime minister are both jews and Azov does nothing about it....
youtube.com/watch?v=naoe8KF_3Kw

youtube.com/watch?v=5U2plLWQdIc

atleast i am happy that georgia is "indepedent"

youtube.com/watch?v=M9Qqa_FeMyA

But Ivan, Russia is not a white country though. Russia is multicultural and very diverse.

Do you remember what it likes to be BIG EMPIRE?

get off the VPN hohol

Fuck off shit stirring faggot

Sunni muslims must be kept under control, explains much of Russian foreign policy.

that's how america has been since the 1960's, except much worse. white people were literally ethnically cleansed from almost all US cities by massive black violence. these muslims and sand nigger types you have there are peaceful compared to american niggers. niggers rioted and burned large sections of all american cities in the 60's. some more than once. many of those areas still look like stalingrad in 1943.

says a nigger whose country is a creation of ZOG.

Attached: B8zc3TFIIAATVYG.jpg (381x617, 60K)

WHY WE CANT BE LIKE THIS??????????????(((((((((((((((

I like hirsute women but strongly dislike Israelis. It seems we’ve reached an impasse.

>No sources

Fuck off navalny. Give us a source for all these claims with dates and we can believe you. Filthy churka nigger

What is the image about?

Why user? You have access to all the things a Russian man needs: Vodka.

>implaying im not drinking right now

Imagine it the revolution never happened and you had a constitutional monarchy like us.

Have sex Ivan

Btw this is all true, all these incidents have hit the news. I can give you links but only in Russian.

goooooood i hate commies so much. Fucking angels of Satan, we are doomed

Please give them

bmup

en.crimerussia.com/gromkie-dela/murderer-of-special-forces-soldier-in-moscow-region-flew-to-armenia/

en.crimerussia.com/gromkie-dela/natives-of-tajikistan-arrested-for-murder-of-master-of-sports-in-greco-roman-wrestling/

en.crimerussia.com/gromkie-dela/penza-village-residents-scared-of-romani-mayhem/

Does that invalidate my point you fucking stupid faggot?

b

Attached: 0aed7e412bb24c6997af8f170c73dfef (1).jpg (1360x765, 346K)

This entire thread was such a strange read.
Like peering into the schizophrenic mind of a mad comic.

implying russians are any better than shitskins

go back to Dvach faggot incel

he did a 5 year later video and they said he was really drunk at the time

> So, I guess, in some things we're cucked harder than Germany, France, UK and Sweden

Attached: 1478218708652.jpg (599x337, 48K)

It's an old image. Both girls were nazi activists back when Russia still had actual nazis.

Russians are God-tier twinks

youtube.com/watch?v=tddBVFFXaGw

why?

he is telling us the reality of your shithole country, why do you want to keep feeding Westerners with hoaxes and fake news, subhuman?

Russian women are just jealous they will be as pure as Russian men, so they go after shitskins who reflect their souls instead

This

Attached: 1560268914151.jpg (720x958, 527K)

Muslims are like 25 mil of Russia at this point and growing because Caucasians and Central Asians have good birthrates. Central Asia together has 72 million people, and then factor in Turkic peoples in Russia and there are literally more Turks than slavs. The land is simply returning to her rightful owners.

>Russia
Russia ended in 1917, that we have is Mutli-Culti-Post-USSR.2.0

exactly

Implying Russian isn't a federation of republics with their own respective ethnic tribes living in their own respective autonomous areas. They were part of the Russia for centuries and are not Arabs or niggers, nor does Russia accepts massive migrations like west does. Your argument is literal nothing burger. Western Europe is in a lot worse state than Russia.

Fuck off back to 2ch!

Attached: 1553417484788.png (680x680, 163K)

Thank you