Time to vent

Vent your frustrations, you cannot hold them within you forever.

Attached: F93856D0-427E-4EC0-A3FD-7BF698298EB0.jpg (700x609, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1g33GWlSr5w
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY
uploadstars.com/video/XXUASR138OUK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Red alert 2 was the best westwood project!

Attached: IMG_1878.jpg (654x427, 54K)

Jow Forums is stupid

Vlad, why are you in Israel.

...b-based Jew?

Attached: 9865865B-38C5-4A5A-91CE-A2A9E402CA87.jpg (200x322, 12K)

Yuri wasn't wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=1g33GWlSr5w

FUCK KIKES AND THEIR NIGGER DOGS! Sayanim spying on me and reptilian vipers watching me whilst invisible in my room. Lacing my food and water with mind control drugs. My own family is brainwashed and used against me. Kikes sending thoughts into my brain trying to make me a fag and a tranny. Trying to make me want to get high and be a degenerate. Reading my thoughts and tailoring their propaganda to them. Trying to kill me by tampering with my tobacco (the same thing they tried to do with Castro). Fuck you blood drinking kike! Fuck you human eating reptilian viper!

I fucking hate how blatantly (((they))) try to brainwash you nowadays, they shove faggot shit down your fucking throat every June, they put ""diversity"" everywhere, they put ecology in every single fucking school book or exam that i took in the last 7 years, like seriously, 2 years ago when i graduated my english text book was only shit about recycling, how you shouldn't drive cars and all that jazz. Like can you fuck off with your ecology already?!
Let's play a game Jow Forums, for every eco-propaganda that you see you dump 3kg of plastic in your local river/lake and you burn 5kg if coal

Attached: anger-size-1-20-tb-5852033.png (500x603, 86K)

Why would an invisible reptilian just watch you and not kill you if one was really there? Don't get me wrong, I hate sliggers (slither nigger) just as much as the next guy, but if one was within a fifteen foot radius of you and it wasn't disguised as a person, it would probably just kill you on the spot.

I'm assiming that it's because they want to brainwash you

It would be too suspicious. They're afraid so they watch me closely, and try to keep me docile. Plus, since they're mind control hasn't been completely effective on me they're curious and want to monitor me.

If they can just stand next to people and do that why put them on TV and in movies? The brainwashing comes from the words, not some weird psychic voodoo shit.

Ah, you're special, got it. You must have strong mental fortitude.

I KNEW THE FUCKING JEWS WERE BEHIND NOD

That all of this is a big fat lie.

Attached: 20190527_160758.jpg (3264x2448, 1.26M)

I don't have strong mental fortitude, and that's the point. My brain is fucked and I'm an idiot. But somewhere in my lacking brain the mind control portion is also lacking giving me some amount of resilience. I didn't always have it; it was only after I lost my soul and sold it to the Devil did I fully see.

Ra2 is what happens if the allies win in ra.

Command and Conquer is what happens if the Soviets win

I need to stop drinking my heart is starting to go bad

I fucking hate how retarded most people are.

I often tell lies and half truths like a piece of shit yid in order to nudge you guys towards my understanding of things and it's almost compulsive and I can potentially lead myself astray. Just like when women make shit tests when they, albeit unknowingly, seek for male direction. We're not direct. I am a faggot and so are you. I feel like even if yids are somehow dealt with, we'd be at each other's throats. Only a handful of anons are of exceptional character and understanding, true aryans.

Life seems hopeless. The left has spread their agenda everywhere, I feel like this country isn't saveable.

Millions of Americans literally think women have a right to kill their fucking children. They literally fucking normalized killing babies. MILLIONS... Over half the fucking country thinks that this is OK. And the other half of the country allows them to think this.

We are supposed to fight this injustice, and save these human lives being taken by the left. Yet NOBODY IS FIGHTING.

You fuckers need to start DOING SOMETHING.

Im tired of low iq faggots worshipping Hitler like he was some kind of messiah.
Hitler was a lousy politician and strategist, even though he had a lot of charisma his ideology was very flawed and now the rabbis of israel are praising him openly for being the perfect scapegoat to impeach anti-semitism everywhere. Every scholar, every philosophers and great minds before 1945 were anti-semitic, look it up.

im also tired of low iq faggots refusing to admit that even though the communist manifesto was garbage, Marx has delivered one of the best and still actual analysis of society in some of his books.
I dont like Marx very much either but please ditch the Mein Kampf (reactionnary propaganda) and read the Capital (socio-economic analysis)

Thats it, im tired of low iq fags

>Hitler bad, Marx (a kike) good
Fuck you filthy Jew parasite.

See? there, just what i was talking about, a fucking mutt too fucking braindead to ever open a book and produce a rational thought. Thank you for proving my point faggot

Many people are like this. Lots of neo-reactionary ignorance and nonsense. This is why we can't win.

It’s winter and my feet are cold and I’m even wearing 2 pairs of socks, it’s terrible

Back to where you came from, shill.

I want to be a Gasman.

Attached: 1560608234796.jpg (183x275, 15K)

I've grown incredibly tired over how dumb and ignorant most people are. The slave race of the NWO is not a dystopian future but a sad reality. People literally want to live a shallow, consumerist lifestyle. They waste their times with memes, movies and doing drugs. I know whats happening and want to wake people up, but most of them are too far gone. They don't concern themselves with anything but their immediate surroundings and day to day life.

It's crazy to see how low iq people are. They literally are inferior and don't realize how much they are being brainwashed. Brainwashed into being homosexuals, cutting their dicks off etc.

I'm just a young guy with no money, no connections, sitting here in Germany. No freedom of speech where it matters, no guns to defend myself with. I have lost so many friends over these topics. People just do not want to hear, and no matter how careful and diplomatic you are, they will declare you crazy every single time.

The media, politics, education, everything is controlled. I don't see any way to turn this around. All I can do is pray and hope for the return of Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1a44ccd006b4b2269ad1fb275b841d7638b437ee.jpg (294x300, 24K)

this is exactly how I feel.

I understand brother, in trying times like these what you must do is try to make what little change you can. You aren't going to save humanity but if you can save one person, or have many non NPC children this is a major step forwards

This. The only way out imo is starting a whole new nation and only take in all redpilled white refugees

its ok theyll be the first to arrive in Iran i guess...
kek i fucking wish i was paid to post here, take this as my application for the job

There is no secret Jewish-masonic cabal of evil lizardmen that seek to subdue the world with their cultural Marxist gayhomo libero-globalist conspiracy. The truth us is way more banal than that. We are living in a system where powerful capitalist oligarchies are just following their own internal logic in acting in their own economical self-interest. Nothing more and nothing less. There are no monolithic satanic cults or evil cartoon villains. Liberal feminism? Just a way to expand the work force for employers. Mass immigration? Just a corporate instrument to depress wages and weaken the cohesion of the local working class. Gay symbols in advertisement and identity politics? Dude, it's just marketing. Companies only care about selling products to you, and not stupid issues like those when Hitler was in power they put Swastikas on shit. Politics within the framework of republican democracy is just a puppet theater to keep proles like you occupied and caught up with irrelevant non-issues and identity politics instead of realizing your own economical and class interests. Conservatives and liberals are just the right and left hand of the same capitalist oligarchy that is ruling over you. You have to recognize that as someone who has to sell his labor power your class interests are diametrically opposed to those of the financial aristocracy that are ruling over you as long as this system still exists. Hysterical conspiracy theories are comforting lies and excuses for people who are either unable or unwilling to recognize this basic reality of the political and economical system you and I were born in, more often than not disseminated and groomed by the very own financial elite that is ruling over us with the purpose to disperse and instrumentalize your rage and your revolutionary potential that would otherwise and threaten to overthrow them.

We would be nuked within four weeks and people would cheer it.

>BRAND NEW CHINA VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
China is the CHOSEN one of the NWO and America is being left astray!!
On 4/11/2019 CHN or Central Happenings Network, was terminated on YouTube with zero warning or strike
>2years of videos, 8k subs and a great following
They despise anyone who motivates and rallies the anons and Bellagio Sampler is hated amongst the Jews

They are coming for everyone
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/

They wont stop till ALL our heroes and monuments are gone!!!
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI

We need to protest these control freaks !!! Fuck the Jewish NWO
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
Remember the fallen

>CHN interviews TITUS FROST
Best interview I've seen him do
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY

Is this the last refuge of COMFY on Jewtube??

BONUS MUSIC FROM THE CRYSTAL CRYPT!!!! SPICY!!!
uploadstars.com/video/XXUASR138OUK

SPREAD..!!

The left-right political dichotomia is really starting to piss me off!

>pick a side goy! You have no choice!

We don't need that kike bullshit

Attached: 3yc[1].jpg (2048x1286, 162K)

Would they do it so blatantly though?

Sad but true

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-15-10-56-28~3.png (1077x1397, 929K)

Do you think anybody would care enough to oppose it?