The great filter is here

We're all going to die.

Attached: permafrost gg lol.png (1022x925, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insideclimatenews.org/sites/default/files/documents/AQ-9 Task Force Meeting (1980).pdf
agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1029/2019GL082187
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2015/02/26/389011370/alaska-farmer-turns-icy-patch-of-tundra-into-a-breadbasket
youtube.com/watch?v=5WPB2u8EzL8&t=131s
pnas.org/content/pnas/107/21/9552.full.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eNZS15ItYnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody cares.

Remember how by 2017 we wouldn't survive do to global warming too?

Your apathy won't save you.

The earth is going to brap us all to death with its methane clouds

Environmentalists absolutely btfo. Gonna go do some skids in my 6 cylinder Holden to celebrate, then dump some plastic in my local river afterwards maybe.

Fuck off. If the crisis was real, nuke plants would be being built en masse.

it's too late for saving anyone at this point

No? Things are proceeding exactly as projected
insideclimatenews.org/sites/default/files/documents/AQ-9 Task Force Meeting (1980).pdf

Attached: AQ-9 task force meeting 1980 conclusions.jpg (662x409, 30K)

>nuke plants would be being built en masse.
You're assuming people are competent. They aren't.

>live (((science)))
filter yourself faggot
i'm burning extra coal for you today

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

I know. I don't care.

agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1029/2019GL082187
It's not like the source material says anything different, faggot

Unless we spread our assholes open wide for the Jew Masters who get to pollute just as much as they want because it's their reward for suffering the Holocaust. (This is what white SJW's actually believe.)

I hear you bro. I went out and bought 19 old refrigerators from elderly people and cut the lines open to release cfcs

Does this mean that those lands alongside Greenland will now become habitable?

life is overrated anyways.. I want silence.

Attached: heic1909a.jpg (1280x1182, 278K)

No because the ground has been under ice for so long that there's no fertile topsoil. It'll be useless marshland and barren rocks.

Fuckin ay cunt. The boys and I are getting together this weekend for some brewskis and a bonfire. Thinking about stacking it full of coal just for shits and giggles. We'll have a toast in your honour.

>CO2 sucks
sterilize all nigs and chinks and its done

Make sure it's quality bluegrass coal... higher in sulfur.

this is exciting

>(((source))) material
yeah not clickin your shit rabbi

Al gore memoryholed

I've heard of Russia/Alaska doing just that.

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2015/02/26/389011370/alaska-farmer-turns-icy-patch-of-tundra-into-a-breadbasket

Niggers are the great filter, not 'climate change'.
We can deal with the perma-frost melting.
We can't deal with our government flooding us with 4 billion Africans.

based

Attached: crop yield.png (2880x1520, 1.51M)

HOT

Attached: 10E3EAD9-2671-4DCF-8437-865EB2BDD4EC.jpg (1020x1359, 554K)

Hollywood can meme all they want like the useful idiots they are, the richfags in control of the data who are buying up land in NZ like it's going out of style are the ones with the data you should pay attention to.

what do you think will happen when a Billion Africans move North

>we were wrong about our predictions again

they stop after the first 10 corpses

Again? Didn't the world already end like 1,000 times?
Doomsday preacher (((scientists))) can fuck off.

Attached: captd.jpg (1280x960, 196K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5WPB2u8EzL8&t=131s

with that attitude it is

>We can deal with the perma-frost melting.
You really cannot

>Dr. Shakhova: As we showed in our articles, in the ESAS, in some places, subsea permafrost is reaching the thaw point.

>Dr. Shakhova: The importance of hydrates involvement in methane emissions is overestimated. The hydrate is just one form of possible reservoirs, in which pre-formed methane could be preserved in the seabed if there are proper pressure/temperature conditions; it is just the layer of hydrates composes just few hundred of meters – this is a very small fraction compared to thousands of meters of underlying gas-charged sediments in the ESAS.

>Dr. Semiletov added that the 5 billion tonnes of methane that is currently in the Earth’s atmosphere represents about one percent of the frozen methane hydrate store in the East Siberian Arctic Shelf. He finishes emphasizing “…but we believe the hydrate pool is only a tiny fraction of the total.”

>Dr. Shakhova: The second point is that the hydrates are not all of the gaseous pool that is preserved in this huge reservoir. This huge area is 2 million square kilometres. The depth of this sedimentary drape is a few kilometres, up to 20 kilometres at places. Generally speaking, it makes no difference if gas releases from decaying hydrates or from other free-gas deposits, because in the latter, gas also has accumulated for a long time without changing the volume of the reservoir; for that reason, gas became over pressurised too.

>Unlike hydrates, this gas is preserved free; it is a pre-formed gas, ready to go. Over pressured, accumulated, looking for the pathway to go upwards.

>The point Shakhova and Semiletov are making is that the question of whether there are methane hydrates present beneath the permafrost is really not important. The estimated amount of hydrates, 1500 billion tonnes, is actually only a tiny proportion of the actual pressurised methane store beneath the gas hydrate stability zone.

The methane gun is firing.

Attached: methane gun gg lol.png (840x764, 916K)

>NOOOO THE POLES ARE MELTING HEEELPPP
>just move to greenland and antarctica after the ice is gone
How is it so difficult

>we were wrong because our models were too conservative instead of too aggressive lol, we predicted that we'd have a century to work with when we're actually fucked already
oops

>They aren't.
This is the hardest pill to swallow when in any scientific career path. Everyone is a fucking idiot. Logic escapes most of these people and they fall back on what they believe is virtuous.

Good. Burn in hell you rotten shitbags. I hate everyone on this watery rock, and everyone I meet hates me. Bring it on.

Everyone and their faggot kids should live short, violent, meaningless lives filled with suffering; This is likely the collective future for our species regardless of climate change, and for some it is already the current reality.

Tl;Dr: Good. Die faggots

Attached: 1560039221350.jpg (500x321, 38K)

ok so you move to Greenland and it's fucking nothing but bare rock because no plants have been able to grow nor soil able to be laid down for hundreds of thousands of years due to all that fucking ice on top of it. Have fun in your wasteland homestead, moron.

how is the clathrate gun even a problem nigga haha
just light a match nigga lmao

nah, fuck it I want the whole world to burn down

Attached: 1546916091695.jpg (1024x658, 73K)

Who gives a shit about global warming?
We'll be fine, as we can move into the now melted perma-frost regions which will be highly fertile.
England will simply become more pleasant to live in.
I don't care if Africa, Asia or South America starve.

>In the Canadian arctic, layers of permafrost are thawing. The once frozen surface is now capable of supporting human civilization, crops and livestock.
Oh no how horrible! WHAT WILL WE DO with all that extra land? Food and housing might be somewhat affordable what a fucking disaster!

they have been building d.u.m.b.s since the 50's.

you think super rich assholes will live in a semi muzzi khalifate like NZ in 10-20 years?

I've been dead for years

Attached: 1534983417785.webm (720x1280, 2.8M)

>We'll be fine, as we can move into the now melted perma-frost regions which will be highly fertile.
lol no they won't, there's no soil there. retards who say this don't know jack shit about farming.
>England will be more pleasant to live in
lol no
pnas.org/content/pnas/107/21/9552.full.pdf

Attached: wet bulb temperature limit gg lol.png (1369x498, 184K)

Based angry youth

>The once frozen surface is now capable of supporting human civilization, crops and livestock.
No it won't be. The soil is garbage because of millions of years of ice cover. It's garbage junk land.
>Food and housing are affordable
no

Attached: food supply drop.png (682x904, 247K)

They will when there's no other choice. They can always kill the muslims if they want.

Nobody will be left alive to give a shit. This is the sixth great mass extinction.

The attitude doesn't matter, you're simply in denial.

>the literal worst case scenario that would never happen
And even then England is still habitable.
I don't care about the rest of the world.
>Melted perma-frost is not farm able
Which is why the Russians are struggling to farm the recently melted perma-frost?
oh wait

>sixth great mass extinction.
For the non-Europeans maybe.
We'll live on.

Thank god maybe our summers wont be 2 months long anymore now.

I thought we will get a new ice age because the gulf stream stops or something and we will all flee to the equator.

Earlier than what? When it's supposed to melt from the natural global warming process at work? Way to disprove the entire CC propaganda industry accidentally, LiveScience.

>they make the choices
>no other choice
>they choose to kill them

you might be high on cocaine bruh

few generations of fast growing plants and earth worms will solve that. Dried lava gets colonised by plants very quickly. Even concrete doesn't stop plants from growing.

whats wrong croatiabro

Attached: 12241.png (560x480, 73K)

>implying Europe will survive
Pic related are all the major rivers in the world that are fed by Himalayan glacial meltwater. Approximately 3.5 billion people depend on this water either directly for subsistence or economy, or because they directly depend on the people who do.
These glaciers will no longer exist by mid-century. Every single model that has ever attempted to predict the extent of ice melt has been hopelessly wrong because it's way too conservative. Expect them to be gone by the time you hit middle age.
These 3.5 billion people (just under half the world's population) will experience the destruction of their homes when the glaciers start melting in high gear and flood their river basins. Followed by the near-total elimination of their water supplies.
These 3.5 billion people will have to pack up and move. Your lands are directly connected to theirs and WON'T be rendered uninhabitably hot in the summer. Your countries will be invaded and you don't have the bullets to kill them all. In the mad scramble for survival, you stupid faggots lose. Never forget that.
The US won't help you, either.

70 years early from accepted climate change models in which they survived to 2090 before melting in a business-as-usual scenario.

There's a difference between scrubland growing and wheat growing, dumbass. Hint: scrub grows on farmland that's been rendered completely useless by monoculture cropping, too. It still doesn't mean you can plant crops there.
>a few generations
we don't have a few generations. the food riots will happen in your lifetime.

>These 3.5 billion people will have to pack up and move.
We'll kill them.
We've done it before and we can do it again.
The Russians certainly will.
As will the Chinese.

>Which is why the Russians are struggling to farm the recently melted perma-frost?
keyword is "struggling" because the soil is too shit to grow anything. They're welcome to try.

>the Jamal region
DAS RITE

forgot my pic like a dumbass.

Attached: rivers fed by himalayan meltwater.png (446x370, 157K)

>We'll kill them
fuck no you won't, your politicians can't stop welcoming them with open arms
>as will the chinese
the Chinese are the ones who will be doing the moving, dumbass.

>70 years
I'm good, I'll be dead before climate change will have any meaningful impact on my life.

but what about your children?

Don't have them.

>I'll be dead before climate change will have any meaningful impact on my life.
False. The food riots and water wars will happen long before you hit retirement. You'll live to see the chinese and indians invade your continent for lebensraum.

delusion all the way down. this would annihilate our agriculture without giving us anywhere near the time we'd need to adapt

Attached: 1527990422235.png (255x197, 5K)

they can't invade shit.
once Xi Ping dies, the following black hole of power in PRC will cause civil wars like 1930

>Politicians will welcome them
Which is why we need to focus on getting rid of them, rather than worrying about the inevitable climate change.
We can't stop it, as it's the Americans, Chinese, South Americans, Indians and soon to be Africans doing most of it.
We need to secure our own future.
>Chinese will move
And slaughter all those who get in their way.

>And slaughter all those who get in their way.
which includes (you), retard

They we're all fucked anyway, and might as well not try.
I however will not give up as we can rapidly adapt if led by the right men, leading the right people.

I'm not in Siberia numbnuts.
I'm half a planet away.
I need to worry about North Africans, Arabs and Africans.
As well as the other scum in this country.
The Chinese will be engaged elsewhere.

>once Xi Ping dies, the following black hole of power in PRC will cause civil wars like 1930
Good policymaking is not based on reckless optimism.

Maybe so. That's assuming any men will be left at all in this new world. One thing we do know is that nature can't adapt to this kind of shit.

That's a combined total of 1.6 billion people that you just listed, even if absolutely none of the indians and chinese make it west through the ME and Turkey (doubt.jpg) into Europe, you're still buttfucked

About damn time. Just let it all get gassed by methane explosions.
The survivors can figure out how to build a decent civilization with actual morals.

>implying survivors

I just put a roof on my house and realized that it will last longer than me. At least we can put an end to this clown world.

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but Britain is an Island.
We could quite easily defend our boarders with boats and planes.
It simply takes will.
No matter if its 1000 migrants or 1.6 billion, especially as those 1.6 billion will be caught up fighting the continentals.

we will have robot peacekeerps by then, what a nigger with an AK47 and some old soviet mines converted to IEDs going to do.
youtube.com/watch?v=eNZS15ItYnk

this is that gay scientist and doctor fag shit

they literally thought I had cancer once and it wasnt even cancer

Attached: 1461821173467.jpg (1982x2861, 443K)

> fetal alcohol syndrome
poor girl has FAS face.

Attached: FAS-face.jpg (1024x685, 63K)

humanoid robots are destroyed when you shoot them same as humans are.

>people without basic resources like water and food will take over countries
I think they will just die like people in that situation always do. Nothing ever happens, as exciting as it would be.

Holy based, Batman. Gonna have to agree with you on this one. Let them all fucking DROWN.

Why did you post a picture of an asian?

remember when nyc was gonna be under 10 feet of water by 2013?
al gore was serious.

I admire your optimism but unfortunately the most likely thing that will happen is that the collapse of your food supply will make you unable to mount an effective defense.

nigger

Attached: russianbot.jpg (782x604, 313K)

are you retarded, or just pretending to be retarded?

i we all die due to some climate shit im gonna point at some poofag that just finished his 13 years of school just to get cucked by methane while I NEETed and fucked mad hoes

sounds /comfy/ tbqh

Attached: 1525892719071.gif (554x400, 46K)

i live at the beach. Finally I can live under the sea.

Attached: 200.gif (299x200, 1.11M)