JQ solution thread

post your solution to the JQ. surely there's a viable plan if we put out heads together.
BDS seems like a good start, not sure of any stats that show how effective it is.
also:
>pic related

Attached: JQ solver.jpg (332x152, 7K)

AIPAC offices, there's at least fifty.
News buildings, there's at least six.

Hi FBI

Leftist Jews and degenerates get gassed. Zionist Jews deported to Israel. Some Jews get pass as honorary Aryans.

Problem solved.

Attached: Sad_Jew_frog.png (329x361, 94K)

Glownigger glowing brighter than irans nukes on a moonless night

Attached: 3A1A33B.png (1280x960, 785K)

This is the sort of chat people probably should be having; just use your neighbor's WiFi.

OP this is morbid. Shame on you.

Only 6 news buildings???

Nice try, FBI.

>let the scum go home alive

Attached: images (12).png (515x596, 9K)

Attached: 1560395887325m.jpg (1003x1024, 143K)

Not today see ayy hey

Attached: 57738_14big.jpg (850x571, 86K)

Zionists are okay if they go back to Israel. The leftist and degenerates obviously need to be gassed.

The rest can get honorary Aryan certificate.

Attached: jew.jpg (1109x1115, 107K)

No.
Kill all zion jews.
Deport leftist degenaretes to Israel.
There are no Aryans dumbo.
And torture propaganda jews the most!

Attached: images (13).png (501x372, 7K)

Zion Jews go to Zion, it makes sense.

Leftists need to be punished. And honorary Aryan doesn't mean actually Aryan, just means a pass.

Propagandists get the gas, of course.

Attached: jewish_woman_by_selma_todorova-d4ddyg7.jpg (900x914, 228K)

"Ultimately the only solution to the problem is extermination.
Their behaviour over the past 2000 years show that when you kick them out, they always end up being let back in and they always cause the same problems.
I want my kind of people to survive and prosper, you know folks who build nice towns like these. I want them to survive; they're attacking me, I'm fighting back"

Attached: 1559973738775.jpg (788x1024, 155K)

Attached: 1560058021870.jpg (445x626, 194K)

No, that would be unethical.

Attached: ethical-robot.jpg (520x433, 65K)

I have a kike living down the road and has the kike flag in their yard with the American flag. I want to burn the fucking house down to the ground. Light whiskey bottles on fire and just throw them in the house right?

1. Zionist Jews are loyal to Israel hence they are Israeli citizens de facto if not on paper. Send them home.
2. Degenerates, traitors, subversives, etc. are criminals and ought to be tried and punished regardless of ethnicity or ideology.
3. Innocent people who just happen to be of Jewish descent should integrate.

Is how I see it.

Don't do that, user, it's not worth it, arson is a felony crime which means serious jail time if convicted.

Zion gets the rope.
Leftist jews droped in israel to destroy it.
Then starve to death leftist jews.
Aryans are just a fantasy of propaganda jews.If someone say he is aryan..he mean jewish.
But propaganda jews die first by torture..

Shut your kike mouth! You're not going to wriggle out of this shoah. It's for real this time blood sucker

Propaganda Jews and leftist Jews are the same.

Zion Jews literally din du nuffin, their only "crime" is being loyal to their own nation.

Aryan is just shorthand for "native European" which many Jews are.

Attached: The crusaders commandeers supplies from Balkan villages. Here a Jew is robbed while the evening dinn (722x650, 535K)

Don't be mad, just trying to do things right. Shoahs are a mistake and just end up killing innocent people and making a mess.

Attached: Jewish_swastika.jpg (438x407, 46K)

The quote how it's structured is important as the answer to the solution of the Jewish problem.

Simply stating "kill all j00s" comes across as the mission statement of an evil James Bond villian.
Stating that you are forced to kill them all because of their evil actions and stating it's a defensive extermination because they're the aggressors.

You'll be surprised how implications in sentence structure can sway and implant opinions in the audience.

This is why this quote is my favourite answer to the Jewish question. Quite by Alex Linder I believe

It amounts to the same thing, of course you don't kill people just for fun, you kill them because they are your enemies, real or perceived.

The problem with the statement is the word "all" because it implies indiscriminate murder rather than disciplined and ethical self-defense.

Flood the internet with a massive amount of well-made deepfakes of politicians admitting to false flags and crimes.

It will either start an uprising or if they're found to be fake, it will completely invalidate the blackmail material moshe uses to blackmail pedo networks in media & politics. Catch 22 for jews.

Attached: 1560177946721.png (600x600, 225K)

(((My fellow white man))), you seem awfully sympathetic with the kikes to the extent you're overlooking the calamities their state has brought to the world..... You wouldn't happen to own any small hats would you?

Honestly the only real solution is deportation of all jews to israel

Kill all humans

Attached: all humans.jpg (460x215, 46K)

Israel is also a problem but it's the Muslims' problem to deal with. Perhaps they can live in peace, perhaps they must kill each other.

Shouldn't be the Wests' problem either way. Zionists Jews to Zion. imo.

Attached: iStock_72468999_SMALL.jpg (640x455, 449K)

Burn the banks. Create regional currencies. Stop free borders. The rest will come later.

Aryan is a jewish invention.
Nobody declares him self as Aryan.
Hitler was jewish.
There is no left or right..just pedophilic propaganda Njews.

Jow Forums is a board of peace.

I know, Aryan is just shorthand for "native European" which includes many Jews.

Hitler was not Jewish, btw, that's just an urban legend.

Attached: hitler.jpg (285x214, 11K)

Nice try rabbi, we want blood just as bad as the muzzies
Hmmm there may be something to this.... I like it.

The only problematic jews (aka the elites / financers / hollywood cults) would be able to control business from there.

It is necessary to remove their source of money... money itself created from thin air.

Already considered that.

Attached: Jewtrix.jpg (500x568, 172K)

Blood will be had, don't worry, there's thousands of degenerate leftist propaganda Jews who need to die slow if that's what gets your rocks off.

ah and the mass media must be completely destroyed by lack of funding.

Way more than 6

NYT, CNN(X3 at least), Boston Globe, WAPO, NY Daily News, AJC, Chicago Sun Times, Chicago Tribune, LA Times, SF Chronicle, Providence Journal...
Those just the ones off the top of my head.

Nope, more the Talmud reciting Orthodox kikes. That'll really make me bust!

Okay, if that's what it takes you sick fuck, lol.

Attached: Simchat-Torah-640x480.jpg (640x480, 109K)

If killing jews is wrong, we don't want to be right ;)

I mean... killing some Jews is probably right. You have to meet in the middle somewhere.

Why not gas 30% of the Jews?

Wrong pic

Attached: hitlermatrixmeinkampf.jpg (720x590, 325K)

fbi bump

yes

Give them reparations in the form of food stamps and turn them into niggers.

Convert them to Christianity