What are Jow Forumss thoughts on magic mushrooms?

Just like marijuana, the Jews and the "good goyim" American cuntservatives want it remained criminalized so with me I'm all for legalizing it.

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/06/14/efforts-to-decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-beginning-to-sprout-nationally/amp/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-15-09-19-42.png (1440x2880, 908K)

I used mushrooms a lot when I was in college and had a colored tv static film grain like effect and random distortions in my vision for years after I stopped. I wouldn't recommend using them more than once or twice just for the experience.

Psychedelics can lead you into Jewish traps like Gnosticism. Be careful.

Like incel schizos and literally every nigger isnt fucked in the head as is.

and here in PA weed is still illegal unless youre dying of ass cancer or something and even then you can only buy edibles

its bluepilled as fuck

its a once or twice a year thing at most, I use it to connect to Pegan gods before combat

this basically. you probably get a glimpse at reality, but due to the drugs nature a very distorted/incomplete one. It will make you think you are enlightened suddenly and have it all figured out boosting your ego into space and subsequently thinking so high of yourself that you will be too pridefull to realize that we are all too corrupt as that works or knowledge could save us, but only Gods mercy. The only way gnosticism can help you transcend this place is by making you realize that Jesus is God. Like all romes lead to rome so does all logic lead to God

Mushrooms are drugs and all forms of drugs are degenerate.

Fuck off.

>What are Jow Forumss thoughts on magic mushrooms?

NPCs and Normies simply can't handle them.
I'd rather they stay illegal so retards can't get a hold of them and then spread misinfo. I'd rather it stay an underground thing.

nah dude, when you take em and the spiderws are everywheere and your pants are trying to eat you.
thats you talking to god, thats you pineal gland no longer calcified, thats you waking up dude. and thats the redpill.

No need for shrooms anymore. It’s 2019, we got something called virtual reality

Bump,.. I woke up hard core after a really bad trip I went from being bluepilled as hell even dating a chemed up feminist cunt, the day after the trip I dumped the bitch and walked straight towards reality

Hallucinogens are for faggots. A total waste of time.

shit drug

ultra low dose opiates instead

You get more microdosing everyday compared to recreational use. Getting high once in a while is a waste.

mushrooms (if you have enough and get THE EXPERIENCE) will connect parts of your brain that were once not connected at the same time as turning off the frontal control center temporarily. when you finally come to, it will feel like a very intense dream and you'll struggle to remember everything, less meaningful bits will start to seep away from your memory. however you will be left with a core set of distinct memories from the trip that (at the time completely made sense in a way incomprehensible when sober) will symbolise any traumatic experiences you've had previous to the trip and if you can manage to ride through the trip long enough you might just get to see the Gold.

Attached: 650_hitler.jpg (650x430, 60K)

based and redpilled

Mushrooms are sublime. The problem with something that powerful is their abuse/misuse by lots of people.

Look at cannabis. The deep state was terrified of it, calling it the devil's weed and trying to eradicate it from the earth. They feared (correctly) that it could be used as a means of enlightenment by the public. So what changed, why do they support the drug now? Because they realized most regular users will become addicted burnouts.

Mushrooms are great. They are serious real medicine, physically mentally and spiritually. They've changed my life and the lives of others for the better. That said, they're POWERFUL. They have true power that weed and alcohol don't. Dumb fucks think 'haha they're drugs man let's party!' which mushrooms are not suited for and can fuck you up. I think the best thing for them is to be decriminalized but not just available for purchase in the store. They should be available through doctors and therapists and shit, under the supervision of people who are trained to use their immense healing power.

weed is for subhumans, the occasional hallucinogen is fine though and doesn't make you a stoner

I would buy them if they were legal.

Weed IS a hallucinogen, one of the most useful in fact.

Trying shrooms and acid is what made me start going on Jow Forums, and then smoking weed for a bit got me started with christianity. Whenever I did drugs it just made me dwell on all the negative stuff in my life and want to better myself afterward, but while I was high was extremely unpleasant for the most part. I feel like if you actually enjoy psychedelics then that's when they'll proly make you degenerate, idk. I stick with beer.

Grow up and get a job commie faggots

>micro dosing with mushrooms has been shown to repair synaptic connections in the brain
>evidence that it helps ptsd and helping people get over trauma
>used with good intentions can help you look at yourself without bias and improve yourself
>can deepen your connection to life and live a better one

Of course Jow Forums is against this. Just feel guilty and read the Bible bro

Utterly missing the point

You just sound ridiculous reducing topics like this down the being THEE EVIL JEW.

have you ever tried them OP?

Shrooms helped me win the battle with depression without using (((antidepressants))).
Those against them are bible thumpers and (((other people))).

>stoner sees a non-recreational drug thread
>dude like
*eats a bag of chips*
>my mind
*watches tv reruns*
>it's so
*works a shift at mcdonalds*
>expanded

Attached: 1540146359681.jpg (960x711, 56K)

shit man sorry i was thought I was replying to you. kek my bad

Attached: thumb_sad-lil-pepe-45356160.png (300x300, 40K)

Meanwhile you never did any drugs growing up because youre unattractive and socially awkward so you only hung out with other kids who were probably on the spectrum.
Over time you started resenting the cool kids for not inviting you to parties and you came up with this narrative to cope.

This; its all fun and rainbows at first then shit starts getting dark. I remember looking at the ceiling and seeing all these worms writhing and feeling like humanity was nothing more than worms rolling in our own filth.

Basically you are inviting space junk to come fuck your shit up. You think an angelic being is going to talk to some druggy faggot getting high?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>you never did any drugs growing up
hope the brain damage was worth it

>Because they realized most regular users will become addicted burnouts.
psylocybin is literally self-limiting

they don't want you have something big pharma can't profit from that will plug you out of mass consumption society

wtf i love aoc now

Attached: Untitled.png (635x741, 70K)

Same as this user
Used to have not a single friend and spend 12 hours a day playing games until I was 19. Hated myself. Shrooms showed me how much of an entitled, egoistic and lazy piece of shit I was, made me start giving a fuck and turned my life around. Year after I signed for college, got accepted for cognitive science, got a scientific grant for two years straight. Currently working on my final thesis. Living alone. Also have a girlfriend of three years who I love and plan to marry.

Mushies are a tool. An extremely powerful one. Not a recreational drug. They're not for everyone. If you're the kind of person who feel they haven't found the answers in life they were looking for - they're for you.

Redpilled as fuck if you're able to get to the right conclusions. Never use recreationally. Use rarely to fix yourself and enjoy life. The bigger the dose the better.

t. Person that doesn't understand gnosticism.

Gnosticism is anti-jewish, the church has been subverted long ago, but go ahead, keep dogmatically following. Gnosticism aligns perfectly fine with Christ's teachings. Before you even consider bringing it up, gnostics don't consider themselves God, but God is all things. We are a physical manifestation of Him but not HIM.

Attached: DuWYvB7V4AECfPR.jpg (699x297, 50K)

That's the point. Would you disagree that humanity can be fairly characterized as worms rolling in our own filth? Mushrooms are by no means necessarily gentle and easy. They show you things about yourself and the world, and yourself and the world are often fucked up.

unironically this.
currently mushrooms are so underground most cops have never seen them irl so if you get caught with them and play it cool they may let you go without further incident and never even know they missed a crime.
Also I cant recommend them. Too little and you dont get the effect, too much and reality breaks, I am still not sure if this is real and its been over a decade.

You need to work through those issues brother. Read some gnosticism or Hinduism or Buddhism shit and learn to square our illusory world with the inherent reality of it.

Took them few times and them being illegal is ridiculous since they grow here everywhere once a year.
the warm feeling In my belly was very nice and my mind was very relaxed too.
Great drug desu

I used to eat around a half ounce a week.

AMA

Attached: 1543803797196.png (645x773, 36K)

Did you ever see the machine elves? Did you go into nature while hallucinating?

>Did you ever see the machine elves?
No.
>Did you go into nature while hallucinating?
Yeah, most of my trips were in the woods, while hiking or doing some kind of activity outside.
I never really had a good trip inside.