Is there more Chad people than the afghans?

Is there more Chad people than the afghans?

Attached: ugabuga.jpg (729x425, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBAc6epVYu8
youtube.com/channel/UC_CKL5F9i7e9sPnZcxXP3HQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger tier

Yes, almost every other peoples

The Jews

theres literally a country called chad so yea...

Yes, Somalis

Attached: 1560155644810.jpg (773x1024, 109K)

nope. imagine btfoing UK, USSR and USA at same time.
wh*Tes seething
angry whiteboi detected. go cry in a corner because your wife and daughter are (and should) be bred by Afghan men.

you mean kiddie diddler pashtuns? what do you call them again?

I was about to say, go back to your own shithole, before I realized this is bait

dont use that takfiri flag

Attached: 1538132885286.png (1920x1280, 76K)

okay turdruni fair point..

so I guess they have that, somalis are worse but there is also this that fucking little boys is not normal in somalia like it is with the pashtuns

hmm tough call...

English please, Jordanian Hans

For starters I'm not urd*ni, and pedophilia is based and redpilled
But Somalis are BLACK Bvlls while afghans are aryan cucks
I'll just call it tie

Attached: 1559403348796.jpg (1125x511, 294K)

The fuck an indian thinks he is to banter someone else? You poo in the streets

so... what goes actually through your mind..
when you decide

okay that little boy, I am going to stick muh d*ck up his rectum... at this point they actually just go
>but all the other guys do it, and if I don't have a little boy to ficki, they will say I am not one of the guys
yes really I am not fucking joking

but what started it... I think I know the answer... greeks.. yes if you didn't know a bunch of greeks during alexander relocated to... afghanistan... several cities such as ie kabul are... greek cities.

and you know greeks.. they were very confused degenerates... I guess the pashtuns kept the tradion..

sick man.. how? why? how can you do that

they also have this saying paraphrasing: "womyn is for childbaring, young boys are for fun"
I am not kidding, discusting fucking filthy """people"""

soviets should have just glassed them, then the americans.

Are you seriously this much of a nigger? Nordic languages are the easiest to learn because most of the words just look like English
Do you actually need someone to translate it for you?

>I'm not urd*ni
sure because this is not like his posts at all is it?

kiddie didling in the west= progressive and brave

kiddie didling in the afghanistan= underground, outlawed, and practiced by a minority

Attached: ugabuga.jpg (800x600, 82K)

You fucking nigger

Attached: 1560548668015.jpg (900x729, 67K)

well I might be a nigger even double nigger but at least I am not urdruni or a swede

unrelated but the grind is over you know.. hehe this year the sjws didn't, because they know we don't give a shit and rather use it for pr instead. you won't believe how many tourists that comes now after the last episode. people just really hate whale I guess

Attached: a2b7ffd593c4fd6d5ddfd84ceb6af8a3.jpg (900x600, 81K)

anyways how is it going down there?
I haven't been in sg for a long time now, I hope all is well, unironically

I won't argue with you about Norway, it's my first choice to live on nce I finish my studies, but immigration is really just a meme
Sweden is supposedly the most cucked yet as a Jordanian I need to find a job there to get a permit, so how the fuck are all of these nigger Somalis, subhuman Iraqis and NAFRIs there?

I don't go to Sg because really don't give a fuck anymore, there's a high chance that we will get a civil war in the next month

>Nordic languages are the easiest to learn because most of the words just look like English
well you are not wrong, in fact english has been reclassified later years... from western germanic... to a scandinavian language..

it simply took too much impact during the muh wikangz age.. and what is remarkable about this is that when the normans invaded in 1066 they had taken french language, so they started to frog the english language

modern day mainland scaninavian would later be dutched(see dutch oven), so it's actually a mongrel dutch-scand language(s) today

iceland still speak the old language which on the other hand would be extremely hard for you to learn due to very difficult grammars, same with the faroe islands, though it's more corrupted and has more modern words, so it's kinda like between iceland and "nynorsk" the 2nd written language here. yes there are two written languages here

>I don't go to Sg because really don't give a fuck anymore,
same as me, it's not much happening anymore. so the juden bomb now and then, and then you go there. and it's idlib, so the SAA do some stuff... but it's not how it used to be.. well thank god for that I guess, at least. yes we might get bored, but at least god bless the syrian peoples
>there's a high chance that we will get a civil war in the next month
my god.. what?

electrical engineer right?

I mean to recall you did engineering like me. well if you do you need to post here and we'll hook up and do engineering stuff. you are a bit unlucky with the timing though, the job marked is harder now. I was in extreme luck when I graduated in 2010, everyone just threw jobs at you

but.. that just means it's a bit a harder not impossible. and as we say here in norway
>where there is a hole, there is a hope
hehe yes really, what it means beyond the obvious thing, never give up

Do you think I care who came from who? As a speaker of English I will go ahead and say that many words of (Swedish at least because it's the one I know the most) have similar pronunciation in English
But if you were talking to another nord who doesn't speak English, you would say to him that their words look a lot like us
Point is who came from who is irrelevant, I'm not wrong when I say that you share some vocabulary
And I haven't learned much but I don't know about the grammar part
Like, I don't know whether Jag åter means I'm eating, I eat or I ate..

Nah seriously I'm not urd*ni so I don't know about all of that Syria stuff, but I don't care anyway
About It the civil war it's because of the deal of the century, The king either accepts it, fixes our economy but palastinians will feel betrayed or reject it and our economy will fail
Besides people are openly insulting the royal family and calling for Sharia

No, There are 4 Jordanians that I know of
3 if them are for some reason electric engineers including urduni, but I work in Network security, and IT field which I heard Nordic countries don't have many of us

yeah fucking underage boys up the ass is very chad
kys mountainnigger

Chad is masculine and not necessarily a good person.

in summa sumarum:
yes it's easy for you to learn, for the reasons I posted

oh don't like history
this is from 1066 when we lost against the danish-english king at stamford. after the battle styrkår rode to back to the boats. he was getting cold, so he met this farmer
>farmer how much for your jacket?
I am not selling you shit norseman!
>wut.. how the hell did you know I was norse!?!
I take you on your tongue norseman!

so he killed him instead and took his jacket

now look the point here is that at this time they understood each other... I guess like norwegian and swedish today.. but that would change it later goes on after the normans
>they are changing tongue there west

>Nah seriously I'm not urd*ni
sure...

nobody is watching man.. I hope? anyways fuck that lol

and my god..
>Besides people are openly insulting the royal family and calling for Sharia
don't let this fucking pass man. don't let this 60ies cia operation fuck your country, the soviets are long gone there is no need for this radicalization

you do know this story here right... uh.. user you have to find this your self. in europe you had the equalient operation gladio esp in italy.. but this radicalization of the middle east.. must have been .. look at it objectively the most successful operation of the cia ever...

>No, There are 4 Jordanians that I know of
hahahaah

my god so it was never 1 guy, it all makes fucking sense now HAHAHAHA

well played well fucking played

network security, growing field here. I am that kind of engineer my self. I can't post directly here because of jews. and obviously we're in the same boat.. I learned this and that at school but alot I learned my self later when it comes to security, but we can't type that here, you know very well what I mean

Honestly with all muslims here I can say afghans are some of the most beta muslims

look radicalization part

look, just see it this way..
>we have militant atheists here, trying to get influence to get the oil
>so how do we combat them and their influence they have they already have their sway on the arabic population...
well what do you do then?

well ofc you radicalize and weaponize their religion.. see the transformation from the 60ies then today

look again that's basic, you find and learn this your self and not take my word for it

but when you sit here as I do, and understand this intelligence shit as I have to come to learn over this years... again look at objectively, no emotions

and then.. it's fucking amazing... what you can do to a population, and they buy it... it's disgusting and disturbing, but it also amazing... people are dumb sheep, most folllow not lead..

Insulting Islam is punished by law so I'll just here, watch the world as it burns
Arabs were always religious niggers so it's nothing new, Even in Jordan which is called a moderate Muslim country we are niggers
Netflix made an Arab show and shot it here, instead of people being happy they went to attack the actors because the show has kissing scenes while everyone I know has no problem whatsoever watching nudity and sex scenes in English movies
Makes you think
Yeah we are 4, /MENA/ on int would tell you the difference better instead of a random Jordanian flag once in while
And nice, I heard from many people working outside that it's good
Main reason I chose it over programming

The afghans should have been tarred and feathered

how many of your women and children did these homosexual pederasts rape today?

>while everyone I know has no problem whatsoever watching nudity and sex scenes in English movies
>Makes you think
is called hypocrisy, but they are strange to us too user

in all seriousness I stopped watching anything from that part of the world in like 2015 or so, because it's just jewsish degeneracy.. when it started I remember watching this tv serie, trueblood. fantasy thing then two guys started to tongue each other... I almost threw up and turned it off and didn't watch it ever again... and slowly this cancer spreads into everything

homo this homo that... so I stopped watching all together. I am not meming. I used to love american movies... now if I watch anything it's old stuff

but again, fight these idiots man.. they will wreck you country. religion is okay, extremism is never and will just lead to destruction

I mean, the people of Chad are pretty Chad. They're literally Chads.

people from actual country called "Chad"
their country looks like Chad's head

Attached: 800px-Chad_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (800x800, 184K)

The swiss

If you think about it, Everyone who tried islamism realized how much of bullshit it is and probably left Islam, People here keep saying that ISIS doesn't represent Islam and that their ideal caliphate won't do these things
Perhaps the only way to let they see is to allow them to make a caliphite? They will eventually realize ISIS is in fact that the ideal Islamic state and once they get rid of their caliphite, no one will ever again call for Sharia
As for me, I'm not interested in losing my social position and even risk losing my life to try to make some fucking subhumans think right

I just don't understand why they fuck boys, other than that I have huge respect for them. They're basically undefeated against the world, true freedom fighters.

where is saddam hussain when you need him?

sigh.. but it's like a little toddler, don't touch the fire you will burn your self! that's how the masses are user.. like hitler said, they are stupid and femi, will not listen to reason, only emotions...

trying to burp find hitler speech

nah i am too drunk instead have this reupload
youtube.com/watch?v=CBAc6epVYu8
man his actual speeches if you know german.. my god.. there has never been anyone like him.. or it maybe..

as he said "they call me a prohphet, but I am not"

regardless my god his speeches man...

Its just like communisem, people think it's all good and fiat until they try it
So let them try Sharia
Also only Muslims have a habit of confusing secularism with anti-Islam things, It's like they can't just keep their religion to themselves, they are the only ones that would keep shoving it to your face and assault you for critizing it

There's this Egyptian guy who got jailed for saying that gays are normal

youtube.com/channel/UC_CKL5F9i7e9sPnZcxXP3HQ

Then he started making video critizing Islam, And everyone simply insults him and never bothers to refute his arguments

Lol there a lot of afghans in india