Is Lana the only woman in the Rightist "movement" who is the genuine article rather than a LARPing libtard...

Is Lana the only woman in the Rightist "movement" who is the genuine article rather than a LARPing libtard? Seems like a huge number of tradthots have been exposed in recent months.

Attached: 1559969681521.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCRWRClsBI3p9gnYO8UBst2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She’s one of the few that’s actually married and has kids. People will probably come and shit up the thread saying she’s a Jew or a fed. I don’t watch red ice, but she seems ok.

Yes that's pretty accurate. Most women are not cut out for politics in a genuine sense.

Remember Tomi Laren? But nope, she sperged out over abortion or some shit like that and killed her own career. Any woman who supports abortion and does the "look guise I'm hip, I love gays, the only thing I want is a closed border, waaaadya say?" act is a sham. Unfortunately, "Conservatives" in the US aren't conservative at all and haven't been since the 50s or early 60s which is part of the problem.

youtube.com/channel/UCRWRClsBI3p9gnYO8UBst2g

She's genuine but don't think her words are her own. She's a sock puppet for Henrik. Which is the way things should be with married couples. That he speaks through her is more evidence that she is the real thing. If you listen to her girly talk stuff on Radio 314 where it is obviously her own thoughts, she's not very bright. She correctly defers to her husband on matters beyond her intellectual capability.

I remember that little black baby killer well.

Attached: Tomi.jpg (630x557, 115K)

She’s Jewish, dont bite it. Lokteff is an alternate spelling of Loktov, a Russin-Jewish surname. This particular spelling is used by her family alone and I’ve yet to find a single record of people using her surname other than her family.

Is red ice pro Israel?

lol no, they're anti-jew and anti-israel / neo-nazi network. they're holding back considerably on their youtube channel although i'm still surprised they haven't been removed yet.

daniel friberg was a member of some swedish "nazi" org before he moved to america.

You're absolutely right. I've gotten the same impression. But she knows her place, which is rare and admirable.

lmao lana is a jew

lol kys

here they come
fpbp called it

Attached: 12345656132453451345.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

It's the sabbath moshe, you're not supposed to be using computers.

I refrained from watching their content because of that assumption

they're actually really great. i started watching it recently because i found out Lana was the only pro-white female who actually stayed at home and had white babies while her husband ran the business side of things. being anti-jew is a big plus.

Not at all. Red Ice is one of the few channels with the balls to still defend whites and criticize Jews. (Molymeme was going in that direction a few months ago, but he cucked out and has backed off from it considerably.)

What exactly is wrong with that quote? Is assimilation not the central goal of the US. Is our motto not E Pluribus Unum? Go back to your country you immigrant.

Same,same. She seems aiit

wtf

i love bimbos pretending to be intellectuals now!

Attached: Uj6VCkn.gif (358x269, 754K)

>(Molymeme was going in that direction a few months ago, but he cucked out and has backed off from it considerably.)
That was sad to see .. i realized he's addicted and emotionally attached to his youtube channel. when he got suspended once he almost started crying and went total berserk on twitter trying to rally everybody to get it back.

sad that he is toning down the message to stay. but he's also getting fewer viewers because he won't touch "touchy" topics anymore.

Kys, kike.

He went from talking about how quickly the Al Franken thing was buried because he's a Jew to sperging out at the mere mention of the JQ. Now he's done two calls with black people in the past week or so. He's definitely terrified of being kicked off Youtube.