Black Family at Gunpoint Over $1 Doll

I thought blacks were wrong about the police but this is making me rethink things. All of this over a $1 doll. What were they thinking?

heavy.com/news/2019/06/shocking-video-of-phoenix-cops-holding-black-family-at-gunpoint-over-1-doll/

Attached: 321321312411.jpg (461x405, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o6rBowAlKtI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o6rBowAlKtI&feature=youtu.be#
dallasnews.com/news/dallas-county/2019/04/17/texas-police-unioncalls-dallas-das-removal-decision-not-prosecute-certain-crimes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers should stop killing cops and shooting
them with guns so they don't automatically
think all niggers are going to shoot them.

> implying that’s the first thing that nigger has ever stolen

>amerimutt cops can be retarded power tripping assholes
Now this is news to me.

The police were out of control here. I heard the story and looked for the full clip because I expected the usual situation where they had chimped out on the cops prior to the 30 second clip that CNN decides to air but to my surprise that didn't happen here.

kill yourself shill rat

blacks use their children as tools for stealing shit. if it was a dollar why didnt the nogs just pay for it?

Don't steal shit.

youtu.be/o6rBowAlKtI
After that i undestood why american cops act like they do
woud do the same.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE HELD AT GUNPOINT THEN DON'T BREAK THE FUCKING LAW NIGGER

Attached: 1531024687380.jpg (720x720, 46K)

All thieves should be executed.

Attached: 1523495594393.jpg (615x409, 28K)

cops blindly enforce law, just or not. their power comes from fire arms. they have no thoughts of their own they are low iq retards who are doing a robotic job.

Niggers arent human, they shouldnt be allowed in civlized societies

>but they're totally going to go door to door executing gun owners for me

Correction. All thos over LAW AND ORDER.
>But only 1$!
Law and Order. The foundation of our society, means more than 1$.
Crying about cost while ignoring the ramifications of the action is exactly what they want you to do.
But the issue is Law and Order. Lack of that is why Africa is such a shithole and "but only 1$" is a foot in the door technique. How long until it's OK to steal because "it's only 1$"?

Attached: D81Uw8PXUAYxmJz.jpg (680x680, 69K)

>t. criminal

>How long until it's OK to steal because "it's only 1$"?

We're way beyond that. These sorts of people think animals should be able to come into your house and take whatever they want.

what?

> article leaves out the pursuit
> article leaves out the two other Black women who bolted out of the durring the pursuit
> article leaves out the standoff between the officers and Black dude in the car who kept refusing to either show his hands or open the door
> article leaves out the woman who also refused to show her hands and open the door
> article leaves out the unironic exchange if "We Didndu Nothing", when the cops just wanted to make sure they were not going to get themselves shot
> article leaves out the woman using her infant as a human shield to prevent herself from being detained

>idiots cant fathom enforcing the law without pulling guns on children

>baboons can't imagine not stealing things

kids with guns mind you

Is there a full video? I love seeing dindus dindoinnuffin

No sympathy for niggers. They are savages

> the police were pointing their guns at the children and not the extremely argumentative suspects who kept reaching towards their center console instead of unlocking the door of their vehicle.

Thank you German bro

I think some negro city already decriminalized petty larceny (some like theft under $750,) because black people love to commit petty larceny. How they expect this to make a safer, more stable society is beyond me. Once the local hood rats get word that you can take anything you want from a store unless it is a big ticket item, they are going to have a field day. Just try stopping an entitled nigger and his posse when they hear that theft under $750 is legal.

Did you see the other thread where the nigger kills a firefighter who was trying to save his life? Do the math faggot.

yeah niggers are like 400k years behind us evolutionary pulling guns on them for behaving stupidly will only keep them from developing. but your shit iq brain cant comprehend what that even means

So to help them evolve, we should let them commit crimes without repercussions. Aren't you a bright one.

blacks are above the law

I don't feel sympathy for thieves and niggers. So, fuck niggers

>>>>>>>>>>

$1 doll? Where? Ill nig out and get 200 for my daughter. How many $1 dolls can i steal before libs think police need to get involved?

they followed the poop rule
>around blacks, never relax

Don't do anything wrong (illegal) and you won't get the attention of the police. If you do get the attention of the police (because you're a cock-sucking criminal), just comply and you won't get shot.

It's that simple you retard.

This is an absolutely retarded argument and you know it. Try harder.

ITS A FUKKEN DOLL THAT COST $1 DOLLAR YOU PIECE OF SHIT INCEL

fake news

What is the dollar limit that you want to put on shoplifting before the cops can arrest niggers, user?

the law is the law idiot

We really need to get rid of you chimps.

>help them evolve
Kill off the stupid and violent ones?

>I think some negro city already decriminalized petty larceny (some like theft under $750,) because black people love to commit petty larceny
The absolute state of the US

YOU DO KNOW FOR THE COPS TO FOLLOW HER HOME, ARREST HER, DO THE PAPERWORK...ALL FOR A FUKKEN DOLL THAT COST $1 IS RETARD LEVEL

California isn't the US.

We've already established you're a retard who enables criminal behavior. We're trying to establish exactly how retarded. How much should a pavement ape be allowed to steal before the police are allowed to get involved?

cope

I don't have to cope. I don't live in California.

If Tiffany’s was stolen from you’d have no problem with the cops pulling guns on that thief, so why don’t you afford the smaller business owner the same protections? Your line of thought views the niggers as a victim, but there would be no situation for the cops to pull guns on them if the nigger hadn’t victimized the store owner.

So you shoud allow people to steal from others
just becouse its not worth the work the police
has to put up. Thats litteraly anarchy

Cops act like this because blacks can get lethally violent at a moment's notice and people die. Take this example from May.
>black man takes morphine
>passes out on bus
>bus calls EMT because he can't be woken up
>EMTs revive him
>black dude is mad they stole his high
>won't let cops take him to hospital
>pulls gun
>shoots firefighter who revived him killing the firefighter
>tries to use innocent bystander woman as human shield
>woman is wounded by police returning fire
>dindu nuffins

MAYBE DONT STEAL SHIT MAYBE?

Attached: 1550666622028.jpg (354x290, 25K)

7 POST FROM YOU WHY...HERE HAVE ANOTHER YOU

its okay if you dont think the cops behavior is not the issue but it will never be okay to allow for the behavior of the cops to go uncheck

Attached: 1556670849569.jpg (800x547, 206K)

California is in the US. cope for 56 percent then

>police were out of control here
>even though i know the usual story is dangerous and likely armed blacks chimping out

??? You contradicted yourself. At this point police have a mandate to immediately draw their guns on any assailant if they're dark skinned.

GOD DAMN I love Arizona!

Attached: AZ.png (1921x1283, 195K)

No one cares what Californians do in their ghetto. Also, I'm 100% white.

germany should never had been reunited...you east germans are nothing but russians rape babies

Oh look, the criminal enabler couldn't answer the question.

>but it was jus a dolla..

It was a dollar. not free. The cost is irrelevant. A crime was committed and therefore in a civil society they must be held to account for their actions. I know of a few dumfuks who got saddled with criminal records for stealing candy or other cheap shit from convenience stores. If you had any clue about retail you would realize that margins are very low and you need to sell alot of inventory before seeing a return. When nogs are ripping off your hard earned money you catch the ones you can to send a deterrant message to the others.
> do not steal a 1$ item because if you get caught, we will prosecute.

Tell me your not such a braindead nigger that you havnt seen a ((we prosecute shoplifters)) sign. It means, stealing is stealing regardless of what the costs involved are. prices are high because of these nogs training their kids to be theives

Attached: 1560480309185s.jpg (125x110, 3K)

Repeating myself, nigger lover: what's the dollar limit you want to see on prosecuting niggers for theft?

What else new that Americans live in a police state? the store didn't even want to press charges against them

The mind set of a liberal. Wants to judge the act by the value of the merchandise instead of the damage allowing people to steal with impunity leads to. You're an idiot. Look on the west coast, San Francisco (covered in shit) Seattle (overflowing with homeless destroying the city) Portland (heroin junkie capital of the Pacific Northwest). I used to think like you until I saw the effects of ignoring crime and lowering standards. It's much much more than a dollar. There are only two REAL rules
1 don't hurt other people
2 don't destroy or deprive them of their property
If those are too much for you, than you should live in the jungle with the rest of the animals.

how can ANYONE defend the cops
buzzwords:
>de-escalate
>law is based on reasonable person
>excessive force is UNCONSTITUTIONAL

It was Texas: dallasnews.com/news/dallas-county/2019/04/17/texas-police-unioncalls-dallas-das-removal-decision-not-prosecute-certain-crimes

Burgers will defend this.

fuck off reddit

Attached: mutt 2.png (546x338, 73K)

>caring about nigger thieves

>I thought Jow Forums was wrong about niggers, but this is making me rethink things. All of this over a $1 doll. What were they thinking?

>(implying thinking, ofc)

> the followed her home over the doll and not because they sped away under suspicious circumstances to avoid being questioned.

All Americans are low on but police look for even less evolved people to hire

then why call the cops at all?
just let people take stuff if they are black

>liberals force niggers in your society at gunpoint via the US military in the 1960s
>now youre supposed to feel bad when black people get profiled.
cry me a river, this is what you voted for you stupid niggers. go cry to congress to restore freedom of association and repeal the Federal Housing Act.

Negroids let their kid take the doll so they need to get shit, but these cops need to fucking chill cause that was overdoing it.

Why didn’t they pay, nigger?

ill wait for the body cam to be released where we see jamal being a smart mouthed nigger

Do "europeans" understand how retarded the 56% meme makes them look?

Nope, it's patrician cop tier.
You think it's "just" a $1 doll. They've been pulling this kind of theft on anything they can touch for as long as they've been able to consider it.
And this cop knew enough to at least make them second guess next time.
Sadly, it likely won't stop any of them, since the nigger community will, "Good girl, dindonuffin wrong" everyone in this family until they're shot dead in an armed robbery.

>BLACK PARENTS RISK THE LIVES OF THEMSELVES AND THEIR CHILD TRYING TO STEAL A $1 DOLL
is what the headline should be

this was not the way to handle a petty crime situation (pulling out guns)...this so-called cop was trained in conflict reduction but he chose to escalate with intensity...the point was never about the doll but the cops willful need to use force

I mean you can always go to afrika if u want to live in a
state where law and order praticly dont exist. I imagen it woud
be your utopia as you woudnt have to fight the oppression that the
cops put you under every day, you coud lie your balls in the sand
and do whatever you want without being approached by any law enforcement.
ofc you'd get enslaved by kriminal war groups but hey no police violance

This is the only way to handle a pack of chimps.

>drive away from the cops
>refuse to exit the vehicle
>keep reaching for stuff inside the car

WHY DO THEY PULL GUNS THO?!?

This

No one noticed the gun!
If he was knocked out and a ton of them were hands all over him!

If we get rid of niggers the number of officers needed would be reduced to a small fraction of what it is now. Two birds, one stone.

This is one of those incidents where the police were in the wrong. They happen, it is real.
>Well blacks kill cops so they have to be authoritarian thugs
No, if you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen. Just as soldiers who commit war crimes aren't justified because of shit that happened to them, neither are cops. I wouldn't ever call a man weak for leaving that field the way it is today, but if you are going to stay, follow the rules.
>But they stole something, play stupid games win stupid prizes
I halfway agree. They took a risk and it didn't play in their favor. They put themselves in this situation; however the the cop pushing a mom with her child and going overboard lost control. It was a one dollar doll, unless someone escalates it is not worth killing somebody.
>You cuck if you kill them we won't have this issue
Unless you are ready to commit genocide all you are doing is giving legitimacy to their cause

Not an argument, that's still stealing, doesn't matter if it's 1$ or 100$. You pos, communist subhuman.

It escalated because they were in a vehicle and refusing to comply. It was 0.1 seconds away from becoming a high speed chase or a vehicular assault situation. Cops have to be prepared for the worst at any moment because when you relax around blacks you die.

Like the story I posted a few minutes ago of a black guy drawing a gun and killing a firefighter because they wanted to take him to the hospital after he OD on morphine. Out of fucking nowhere suddenly it is a fatal shooting.

Around blacks never relax

>police pulling guns on a young black family in a parking lot over the alleged shoplifting of a 99-cent Barbie-like doll from a dollar store.
>Niggers steal
>Cops afraid of niggers retarded actions pull guns out if something goes out of the hand a niggers pull knives/guns
I don't see anything wrong with this. Nigger stole - nigger to jail.

Attached: 14383473373270.jpg (805x901, 123K)

Those officers should be given pay raises and sent to reinforce our border patrol. Good show officers.

Law is law
Obey it or don't and get shot like the nigger you are

They noticed a "bulge" and commented they wanted to pat him down several times. He didn't comply.

Naive cops put saving his life above their own safety. Big mistake.

Imagine being so brain dead you think it costs the store only a dollar because thats the list price, what are the margins? How many they got to sell of that dumbass doll before they make up the dollar loss
Also the principal of it all, fuck

too late for that shit. Only segregation will save them now.

> Officer user is obligated to investigate an act of petty theft
> "E-excuse... m-me, s-sorry to bother you, but did you..."
> "Fuck off white-pig, we dindu nothing!"
> "C-can I see, your hands? I need to ensure you are not armed.."
> "Only thing you'll be seeing is my muzzlefash before I shoot your cumskin ads face, back of my business, cracker."
> "O-okay..."
> "Das right!"
> *black suspect shoots Officer user anyways.*

>cops show up
>cops: everyone out of the car and show me your hands
>nigger: hol up leme git ma fone
>***cops draw guns***
and it's a national tragedy for the black man....

I understand your brain doesn't work but try to imagine you having to do a job and not losing your life at the same time.
>do your job
Also another brain hurdle for your "imagination"

yes and they were right to try and drive away because when they stopped the cops pointed guns at a small baby and pregnant mother. police are cowards who should be shot on sight only nu/pol/ likes them