BLACKED

Attached: 1508860435306.jpg (2048x1214, 700K)

We wuz cannon fodder an sheeeeet.

I don't see any white people in this pic.

Jews and their military are a joke, that's why they use us for their dirty work.

Where's Tyrone...

Attached: 1560609461029.jpg (2048x1214, 735K)

dibs on the diaper contract.

Attached: IDF diaper.jpg (780x703, 64K)

>dibs on the diaper contract.
That Depends.

Netanyahu's wife looks white, he looks almost white too.

what a diverse rats

Attached: 1547468530508.jpg (500x327, 46K)

They are all mutts. This country has no ashkenazic future. Fuck.

Attached: BzgyFvrCEAAjQvQ.jpg_large.jpg (925x512, 83K)

BASED JEWISH BVLLS

Attached: 1548908323854.jpg (640x640, 110K)

it just struck me that the average Israeli is mostly indistinguishable from any other average haji shitskin
Why do boomers care about these people so much? lmao

Attached: 12315667612325413453452345.png (935x764, 212K)

I thought Israel was mostly ashkenazi. Why do they all look like full blooded Arabs in OP's pic?

The JEWISH man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The JEWISH man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ar*b dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The JEWISH penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the JEWISH man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent jew seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the JEWISH man impregnates.

In total, the JEWISH man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the JEWISH man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 1535439523652.webm (900x506, 2.94M)

It’s half and half at this point, and some communities are predominately one or the other.

Because of mizrashit immigration.

>it just struck me that the average Israeli is mostly indistinguishable from any other average haji shitskin
Because Palestinian Muslims and the average Israeli Jew are genetically indistinguishable.

Looks like Jews are a bunch of hybrid mongrels.

Because MUH BIBLE.

What are Ashkenazi jews going to do even? Your birthrates are pretty low and most of them here don't even care about their ethnic identity anymore.

(((White))) flight to either europa or america or canada.

That's good. They're trying to wipe Caucasians out, meanwhile they're wiping themselves out.

Fuck off, parasite.

Even if this is fake, fuck you for using a video showing kids bleeding out/throwing up in a hospital to make a point.

kys

Are black israelites news to you?

Ashkenazi and Orthodox jews have quintuple the birth rates of the niggerjews.

those are beta israel, not mizrahim, how do you not know hits

Fuck off cuckold. Sandnigger lives don't matter

Attached: 1542068630165.jpg (550x507, 200K)

yeah no. Stay where you are. Israel is the designated containment country for your kind.

That's not much of a contingency plan when all of the continents and countries you've just mentioned bar eastern Europe are being flooded by pooskins. You guys didn't really think this through did you?

Like I said though mate, the Ashkenazi jews here fall for propaganda at the same rate as goys.
By that I mean increasingly neo-liberal, racemixing, failure to stick with tradition.
But worryingly, you guys don't have near the same numbers to sustain so its going to be a far bigger hit for you.

Ar*b subhuman piece of shit, Ar*b fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A JEWISH man. Know that even the lowliest of the JEWS is greater than your greatest ar*b prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a JEWISH man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic Ar*b-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "kike" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want ar*b children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.
Keep it JEWISH
Keep it BIG!

Attached: 1549669426157.jpg (1024x683, 146K)

>the Ashkenazi jews here fall for propaganda at the same rate as goys.

And yet you and your people think you're better than us. You're lucky laws exist otherwise you'd be dead.

Hey man, it's anti-semitic to point out that Israel is a rogue terrorist state.

Ahmed should accept that sexual intercourse for Ar*b women is exclusively reserved for JEWISH Men.
JEWISH Men are superior in "ALL" ways to Ar*b male subhumans.
Ar*b women are turned off by the smell of kebab.
Ar*b women are drawn to and easily excited by the look of a JEWISH Man's body they are always more desirable to look at with their dark chiseled bodies that display a sign of power and dominance.
Ar*b women know that no matter how physically fit a Ar*b male subhuman is, he will lack stamina sexually and almost always ejaculate way to soon to satisfy her.
Ar*b women know that JEWISH Men have the stamina to last hours beyond what it takes to please her.
Ar*b women know that Ar*b male subhumans have small, weak, limp, unattractive penises.
Ar*b women know that JEWISH Men have long, thick, hard, amazing big cocks.
At this point feminine Ar*b men might as well just become traps

Attached: 1538044042712.jpg (964x672, 106K)

>What are Ashkenazi jews going to do even?
What they always do

Attached: based fags.png (501x548, 476K)

Attached: Untitled.png (2048x2020, 3.61M)

I'm coming whether you like it or not, brown eyes.

>Israel is a rogue terrorist state

Attached: 1556136880842.jpg (742x800, 70K)

100 arabs, 1 nigger.
Israel trully is a beautiful place

These are Arabs as far as I am concerned. If you want to see real Jews go to New York or Los Angeles.

My eyes are green, you disgusting parasite.

Imagine the smell

Sniff sniff

This. They all look like muzzie shit.

>What they always do
Gas those kurwas please.

Attached: f117545ae29736e9090d1bf650e5dcfca00b0445.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>its the government
>its the rich
>its the jews
its the ashkenazis

Attached: 1483233688104.png (492x419, 308K)

ashkenazi are all mentally ill. Their birth rates are lower than even the most cucked whites. Possibly below 1.0 fertility rate. The niggerjews are the one's breeding

Still coming, faggot.

Attached: blok zydowski2.png (700x570, 892K)

Jews are the ones pushing the propaganda

Attached: blok zydowski3.png (749x431, 710K)

because kike rats bribed evangelical pastors to shill for them

How do you say

SHiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt in Hebrew. You know The Wire style. Somehow he’s relatable.

Attached: blok zydowski4.png (754x422, 780K)

Attached: blok zydowski5.png (753x421, 868K)

>under fire
>don’t have a rifle to defend yourself
What’s wrong with this?

You missed at least another one on the other side.
Wow.. what a munch on manlets. Bibi is just 6' / 1.83m tall and most appear much short than him. And that's with them wearing boots (the heal adding at least another inch compared to whatever he's wearing).

I had some Israeli trying to LARP like you guys arent dying the same death as us. But I know better. I know the demon god is coming for us all.

Why are ar*b m*slim sandniggers such hypocrites?

Attached: 1537422461418.jpg (689x767, 108K)

Attached: 20190615_085356.jpg (1073x1073, 554K)

No shit? But its backfiring big time. The last 60 years were a disaster for world jewry in terms of demography. There are still like ~800m white people worldwide, but barely any Ashkenazi left.
For every Ashkenazi jew that falls for the goy trap, the effect is far greater than on the goy population.

Based Golda

ARABED

Good. Karma is coming for you rats.

LMAO

BASED JEWISH BVLLS

Attached: 1530046298953.png (579x426, 427K)

Well, you are wrong, but what is more important is that you are wrong on a macro level. See, Israel cannot be anything else than a Jewish state. If their birthrates decline (which they won't) they will simply expel a proportional amount of Arabs/Muslims to compensate.

Bibi and Baba are the whitest ones, the rest are mongrel Arab shitskins

This is the most pathetic ethnostate I have ever seen.

Attached: TelAviv.jpg (1200x559, 737K)

Schlomo will always lose. But keep talking shit.

They look like arabs. Really turks are lighter than that.

>Thus saith the Lord ; For three transgressions of Israel, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they sold the righteous for silver, and the poor for a pair of shoes; that pant after the dust of the earth on the head of the poor, and turn aside the way of the meek: and a man and his father will go in unto the same maid, to profane my holy name: and they lay themselves down upon clothes laid to pledge by every altar, and they drink the wine of the condemned in the house of their god.
Amos 2:6-8 KJV

Attached: 1532894982799.jpg (576x247, 38K)

>If their birthrates decline (which they won't) they will simply expel a proportional amount of Arabs/Muslims to compensate.
Good luck doing that with Americas support when its run by literal muslims

>Be born
>Be nigger
>Be a jew too
What a terrible roll of the dice.

>addicted to your own products
Cmon this is goynomics 101

What you gonna do about that Ahmed? Whine to the UN. LMAO you will always be a cuck to SUPERIOR BIG JEWISH BVLLS

Attached: 1540896199405.jpg (937x528, 270K)

Meh, still, those that fall for it are minion Jews of the big Jews.

Attached: BLACK jew resistance.jpg (600x398, 47K)

There are more white people in that picture than you have in Canada lol

Kys

Theres a famous Rothschild daughter that is literally massive coalburner

They arent even jewish.... they claimed to be jewish after israel was half a century old so they could get gibs and escape their shithole. And ofx the mizrashit rabbis said they were jewish and BLACKED us

>as he pays tax from his hard earned money for Israel

Attached: 1553990546551.jpg (999x1200, 167K)

>they claimed to be jewish after israel was half a century old
And you ashkenazis claimed to be hebrews centuries later, top kek

Attached: 79E9C364-8C29-4E29-922C-35D3AEA95484.gif (250x250, 992K)

>America

Why would you come here? This place is a niggerfied shithole full of the worst non whites (american niggers) on earth.

I have no control over that, retard. If people like me were in charge Israel would've been nuked a long time ago.

There’s only a dozen Askenazis in this photo. I thought Israel was white?

the richest jews in the world burn nigger coal

Attached: rothschild.jpg (666x1060, 105K)

the master race right there
gods CHOSEN people
cattle

>dozen
I see 2 in the center of the photo. Where are the rest lol

Jews are king in America

It's a good feel watching them drink their own poison.

Israel fell for their own diversity meme

I didnt mean commifornia and jew york

>Jews built America

Ooh, boy. As an Irish/Italian mutt, I'd love to punch you right in your fucking nose.

Take your meds, schizo

No you idiot, you ashkenazis claimed to be hebrews centuries after real hebrews actually existed in the MENA. You're all fucking khazar LARPers.

Lol being this retarded. Ashkenazis built israel. Learn to fucking read the previous posts.

Doesn't matter you got no claim on the land you are evil european colonizers by the standards your people have promoted for a hundred years by now.

>he doesnt know the democrats are unironically anti-jew muslims now

Rich Jews sure, everyday Jews get the shit beat out of them by niggers just like everyone else. America is 3rd world status in most cities. Still better than shithole Canada though where people rape animals

They're so ugly like not trying to be rude but jesus man