Chimpout in Rotterdam

Vids here.

geenstijl.nl/5148153/video-man-in-pick-up-ramt-meerdere-auto-s-te-010-overmeesterd-door-omstanders/#comments

Crazy nigger smashes pickup truck into cars and is injured in the process, Muslims try to trap him in his own vehicle. White people are the only ones who step in to help the crazy injured nigger while Muslims stand around and film while shouting angrily and waiting for a chance to pounce. Welcome to the wonderful world of diversity.

Attached: crazynigger.png (1089x847, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Suitologist/status/1139764750122811393
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine my suprise. Most muslims are niggers.

shitskins being shitskins.

There's some talk of this nigger being a Somali. In any case, the car in question was bought by someone for €59,151 ($66,470), so it's a little weird that a crazy nigger is driving a car that expensive. The comments on the website in question are speculating that he got it as special welfare from the local government because he has so many children or something.

That much in welfare, no fucking way. if true why don't you guys do something about your faggot overlords?

>I remember being a child and wondering how things would be in the future. I never thought it would be anything, even remotely like this.
Honk. We could have had such a bright world, but we fell for Satan, and now we have this.

so inferior negropeans helped the nigger?

no wonder you're getting wiped out.

the world will finally be at peace when those white people are gone extinct.

Attached: 8dccae704c412085cad77b6ff943230c70911304e8f516dbdaa908621b1ac3fe.jpg (450x300, 36K)

Hey frogbro, can you translate something for me plz?
>(Mais sérieusement, merci pour votre achat).

Are the comments redpilled at least?

Yes

>yank
>tell anybody about doing something about their overlords

>White people are the only ones who step in to help the crazy injured nigger
Fuck those bleeding heart niggerloving fags.

Lekker!

Attached: 1413589638364.jpg (300x368, 13K)

>muslims bla bla
It's clearly the white man who stopped that nigger while those mudslimes just stood around filming dumbass

It's a redpilled website, right wing ish, conservative.

aroond zwarte never relaaks

I cant fucking believe one of those shitskins, literally with his fucking phone in his hand filming, says "someone call the police". no one, but the white people did anything. Everyone else acted like a chimp.

>tell
I was asking a question

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Holy fucking shit the amount of Arabs and niggers in this video. What the fuck is the Somalian doing in your country? Why is he driving an American truck, are those commonplace off farms in your country toothpaste?

Attached: IMG_20190611_103656552.jpg (3072x4096, 2.45M)

because nobody is aware

top kek

Kanker city. Send in the Luftwaffe, again.

The Netherlands has never been safer

Attached: 1556451038913.jpg (1000x959, 144K)

>Rotterdam
Looks like the Luftwaffe should come back for round two.

Based white man doing mouth to mouth on the nigger that just stepped on the gas and murdered his family. Love trumps hate.

Holland man, what a shithole.

"But seriously, thanks for your purchase."

Mais sérieusement is kinda "joke aside"

But seriously, thank you for your purchase.

>Sweden
>Getting raped and murdered by mudslimes on the daily

Is CCTV bro alright?

Attached: 6gorilliondeadspacelanders.jpg (1100x792, 131K)

fuck you, my adblocker stays on you dutch faggots

Fuck are you talking about? The white man is RESTRAINING him on the ground

>Welcome to the wonderful world of diversity.
twitter.com/Suitologist/status/1139764750122811393

The Whites are in the wrong.

Whites are pathologically altruistic.

Stand back and let the Muzzies pound the negro to death, then throw them in prison for murder.

Weakness is no virtue.

This

and what are you doing against it? Smoke weed?

It was only put on the road two months ago! Insane.

-seems you know your history, swedebro. Yeah, it looks like they were 80 years early. Better nuke it from orbit this time.

Attached: rotterdams-city-centre-after-the-bombing-the-heavily-damaged-now-restored-st-lawrence-church-stands- (793x600, 113K)

Sneak peak of whats gonna happen to niggers when bongs are the minority for good.

>People respond normally
>Muslims and the one white guy basically all doing the same thing
>Make thread about it
>Muh fuckin muslims
How does it feel being so asshurt by the mere existence of Muslims?

The guy who filmed the scene is romanian.
The guy even said ,,futu-i rasa" ,that means fuck his race, based and redpilled.

PART AND PARCEL
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C
E