Gen X Hate Thread

Why does everyone forget about Gen X?

I was just reading a thread where people where blaming boomers or millenials or Gen Z for being the worst generation. Gen X is literally shit. Let's get into it.

Characteristics of the average GenXican:

Horribly dressed: is in their 40's and wears cargo shorts and graphics T's
Does not have children, if they do they waited too long and their child turned out to be a dud (yes, when you have kids later and life the kids are genetically weaker - explains problems with Millenials/gen Z)
Extremely liberal. Votes for any Democrat no matter how crazy
Gets all of their information from podcasts, does not read books.
Gen X's defining characteristic is that they don't believe in anything

Basically, Gen X are adult Children who think they know everything about how the world should be, but have barely done anything with their lives. They just lived off the success of boomers

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qNwOWaGqB-I
FAGbook.com/portjeffgameroom
gizmodo.com/11-photos-of-1980s-malls-that-will-like-totally-blow-yo-1461537182
youtube.com/watch?v=afM6iHM93rI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not true

Gen X are the silent generation that silently suffered under boomer oppression. They are God damn Patriots. Show some respect.

Everyone nose who's behind the divide the Goy threads...

Because all this shit happening in the world is their fault and they won't admit it just like boomers so they need to manufacture a scapegoat and blame millennials for everything even though fag marriage wasn't even our doing because we weren't old enough

These generation names seem to slip and slide the definition... I’m in the generation in that photo... there never was a name, gen x seemed to show up later describing kids in the 90’s. As time clicks by those labels switch. Personally, I’m offended to called that, it was a derogatory term for the shit bags younger than me.. gameboy fags

This.
We've lived in the shadow of the eternal boomer. Our suffering and pain drowned out by their retched spawn, the millennials. A thousand curses to these two generations that make up the slices of bread of this shit sandwich called life.

Attached: 934f271077896941afdc700571c98750.jpg (318x320, 62K)

You said why, they’re so shit, that people wants to forget them and do like they don’t exist

Haha...OP is either a faggot millennial who got butt hurt over the last millennial hate thread, or both threads were created by (((sonebody))) who is pushing for further discord and division between white men.

Either way, what you need to do is in the trip

Attached: 1533368540557.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

This is Gen-X
youtube.com/watch?v=qNwOWaGqB-I

>Boomer oppression

Christ Jesus. Get a life and stop hating your parents. And move out of San Fransisco too.

you fucking moron, gen x is much more conservative than boomers or millennials. .

But they are ineffective. What you are saying is like "at least we have the constitution!" all the while dying out. No one cares. You have without effect or power.

They are bad.
Anyone of any generation that has accepted the boomer torch and ran with it are shit tier. GenX existed before the internet and did not generally learn to google and find out how fucked the world is. So they "play the game" which means if you worl for them, they just arent going to pay you. And then you'll get blamed for being "lazy"

But this is boomers doing. Anyone born in the 20 years after 1945 presided over the greatest increase in debt, greatest increase in immigration, greatest drop in purchasing power, greatest fall in rights, greatest rise in government cuckery etc etc

Attached: 1550488852227.jpg (1024x1214, 260K)

The only solution for millennials is to abandon the boomer ways

I'm Gen X. My parents were born in 42 and 43. Does that make them Boomers ?
My parents were nothing like the Boomers I see around me. They were harsh as fuck.

>life is simple
k boomer

Attached: 1560339065057.jpg (470x470, 45K)

Not technically but thats close enough.
I think 1945 to 1965 is the boomer birth era

>Why does everyone forget about Gen X?
Because they had their fun in the 90s. Fun is over now. Time to march toward death.

Gen Z here and every fucking Xer I've met is goddamn cranky and irritable. Follow your leader and shoot yourselves.

And Pearl Jam sucks.

Fuck the gay OP this is now a Gen X love thread

Attached: michael-j-fox-in-back-to-the-future.jpg (1300x649, 103K)

Lol! These threads ALWAYS turn into pro-GenX and pro-80s threads. Watch...

they probably just don't like you fren

Attached: Ag9PhNQ.jpg (1280x1620, 485K)

this guy gets it

Attached: funny-mash-up-rick-star-Rambo-guitar-80s.jpg (540x764, 65K)

Every generation is shit because most people are shit.
If you fall for any of this obvious D&C garbage, you're probably shit as well.

Nice try..

surprised by the accuracy of this statement as it applies to my feelings though there are outliers from every generation as individuals the thrust of the statement is on point.

>Mad Xer
Please don't buy yourself a Fender and a Roland and write a half ass song about me.

Attached: 1560013250271.jpg (465x407, 39K)

The number of gen X oldsters here is far greater than Zoomers think. We are legion.

>a jew on steroid with a prop up weapon larping as a woman killer
american in one picture
exaggerating reality is what led you to where you are
but at least you had fun doing it right ?

In the 1980s everyone went out at least 3 times a week. Even the smallest towns had 3 or 4 discos and MANY bars, all full. There was no AIDS to speak of, everyone got wildly laid, even what would be considered neckbeards now. There were 5-10 new and great songs each week on the radio. Kids played outside till the sun went down and there were no helicopter parents. Malls were full of people. Everyone had tons of friends. it was great.

00s was shit music, shit bars (the ones that didn't close down) (90% did after the smoking bans), shit discos (same thing as bars), the state telling you you had to be 21 to drink, can't smoke here or there or anywhere. Freedoms totally lost around the time Cobain died.

Was so fun going to a bar at 16. As long as you didn't cause trouble almost all the bars let you in.
If not a $5 fake id did the trick.

Attached: 280zx Anniversary.jpg (640x303, 54K)

You're only as shit as your mindsight (mindset)

AIDS killed off a significant chunk of generation X.

>Because all this shit happening in the world is their fault

Yeah the group that dropped out before they even got in is responsible for everything..

kek, will do dude

These faggots seem to forget that GenX are the ones taking on Boomers and taking over from boomers. We also get to watch them die slowly in rest homes. It’s going to be glorious.

yes, most of the time we don't bother to engage with posts. we just lurk moar now.

im 33. am i gen X?

Lol! I had a 280ZX Turbo in the late 80s when I was a kid. Shit was fun. Not as much fun as a first gen RX-7. Used to race Fieros, Porsches and Vettes and none could hang on the twisties.

Whatever faggot eat a dick.

not really, you'd need to be 38 "officially" but if you know how to party on dude then you can be an Xer at heart

your gen faggot

t. gen x degenerate

all I hear is waah muh jews everything sucks

I ALWAYS wanted an RX-7. That was my dream car.
Some old 80 year old lady T-boned my 280-zx (same as in the picture 100%)

I really miss the 80s and 70s. Hell in 1997 I put up a webpage about how much I missed the 80s. It was clear in the late 90s that everything was going to shit.

The one big thing I always remember is how all the older people found alot of things they liked in 70s and 80s pop culture. I never heard people longing for the old days back then.
Well some older people missed the dance halls and big bands but they all found modern music they liked.

I remember the bars when I was 17-20 were FULL of all ages from 16 up to like 70. I was really cool.
That's all gone.

Attached: Berlin Wall 1989.jpg (1200x677, 200K)

you can,t really deny that dude is italian/ashkenazi come on now...

Attached: kid-what-was-wrestling-like-when-you-were-younger-me-43989734.png (500x611, 107K)

Gen Xers are slowly morphing into lite versions of their boomer parents. They bitch constantly about how things aren't good like they used to be and can't fathom that some people do things they don't like.

No. Gen X is typically 1965 to 1979. Although Pew Research expands this to 1980

It’s gone forever. So glad we didn’t have social media and cell phones. What a shit life they’re living now.

Have sex, incel

>They bitch constantly about how things aren't good like they used to be and can't fathom that some people do things they don't like

Every single fucking day I see threads created by milliennals doing that..

sounds degeneracy to me

It's just so fucking sad that they can't even get a taste of it. There is this illusion of choice now, but there is none.
I remember the first time I saw a Hot Topic store. That was the moment I knew it was all over.
I am really glad we didn't have cell phones and social media as well.
I'll miss those Friday nights in the 70s when our parents dropped us off at the skating rink at 6 pm and picked us up Saturday mid afternoon.
We skated all night, hung out in the make out corners and played video games all night. God, that was so fun.

Attached: Skating Rink and Pinball 1977.jpg (500x730, 193K)

Attached: 4969383.jpg (430x285, 42K)

Here's all you need to know about the irrelevance of Generation X.

Gen X is and will continue to be a smaller voting block than their parents, the Baby Boomers, until Gen X is in their seventies.

We were fucking awesome!
Do kids even spend time in the bathroom getting dressed for school anymore or just wipe the Cheetos off there shirt from yesterday that they slept in ?

Attached: 1366x768-duckie_4thwall.jpg (1366x768, 86K)

>yes, when you have kids later and life the kids are genetically weaker - explains problems with Millenials/gen Z
And yet, Barron trump is 6'6" and on his way to be a Chad.
I say fuckit. If youre "too old" fuckin go for it anway. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

media consumed by genx doesnt mean its what genx made. Genxers made the shit that came out during the 00s

Attached: sly4g.jpg (600x330, 44K)

This. They wasted their lives when life was last good. Now we decline and fight for scraps until it's time to rebuild again.

they're too bust yeeting and dabbing at everything, it's a different world now

Attached: 53e67821cad25.jpg (718x730, 67K)

thier*

Now young adults have to flock to a guy who's advice to them is to wash their dicks and clean their room.

Attached: 80s Shoulder pads.jpg (786x1080, 81K)

Despite all my rage I'm still just a rat in a cage

I’m going to promote on of my faggot millennial employees to customer on Monday because this thread left me seething. Then I’m going to bully the rest. Delet this

I think the thing that annoys me the most today is how unkempt everyone looks. Everyone looks homeless and a lard ass.
I went back to my home town and commented that it was weird that there were ZERO children outside. I was told that there were no children in the neighborhood. It used to look like a western movie when I was a kid, We were running all over the place in and out of everyone's house. Even the people who didn't have kids would let us in and show us their "collections" and talk to us about whatever.

Anyway, I went to the store at 8 am and I saw like 10 cars on each side of the street, so I slowed way down. Just as I slowed down two big yellow school buses pulled up at the corner and all the car doors opened and the children got out with their parents and walked to the bus.
Most surreal thing really. I rode my bike to school 3 miles in kindergarten and these 13 year olds were getting dropped off by their mothers to goto the same school in a bus.

The nancy boy generation.

Attached: 1965s Future.jpg (480x475, 37K)

we were the peak of civilisation, if you disagree you're just wrong

Attached: dancers-3-breakfastclub.jpg (590x350, 71K)

Attached: 24njfe.jpg (888x499, 126K)

Imagine young men today having to approach these girls.
They'd have a panic attack.

Attached: 29 cent shakes 1957.jpg (1280x837, 198K)

you lived the life the gen before you made, now you ushered in what came after

Attached: bcgif22.gif (500x269, 496K)

Attached: 3bbb4191-3bbb4191-luxury-zantac-price-in-pakistan-the-breakfast-club-quotes-awyeah-of-breakfast-club (1250x825, 232K)

This generation doesn't get to see all the gays die in college

Attached: Aids_Quilt.jpg (400x301, 42K)

Gen X = coolest gen and best since the golden gen

FACT

This.

If boomers are trash, then their genetic spawns will be trash too. There is no such thing as my gen is based because you've all inherited the same genetic material

Opps that was too small

Attached: AIDS-quiltbig.jpg (2500x1882, 1.01M)

Why do you mother fuckers insist that age is an ideology?

wrong again, we were the awesome actors who made the greatest films of all time what they are, check mate

Attached: F-o9vbGDp34pFDh6NTnSCQHaD7.jpg (474x251, 21K)

Ignore fagbook...I found the actual game room I used to go to. FAGbook.com/portjeffgameroom

And the mall. gizmodo.com/11-photos-of-1980s-malls-that-will-like-totally-blow-yo-1461537182

All gone...like tears in the rain.

Attached: D7BD5322-6421-429D-871B-42C47AC79E43.jpg (620x413, 35K)

You are a fellow Millenial.

Hold up. Just booting up the modem
12.5 Bytes per second master race

Attached: 220px-Hayes_300_Baud_Smartmodem_02.jpg (220x82, 5K)

You’d go to prison for a BB gun war today.

Because it is.

GenX'er here. The only thing you got right about me is no kids. I would be considered a full on conservative now. I do believe this country needs Jesus. I am with my fellow GenXers and think something big is about to happen in the cities. I see a bunch of youtube eceleb homesteaders watching the political climate from the sidelines and they are preparing for the worst right now, just like me. (See video) The interesting stuff starts at about 3:55. He is not a prepper or doomsday tinfoil hat channel. Which is interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=afM6iHM93rI

People go to prison for setting off dry ice bombs in their own backyards now

SADDDDDDDD!

Remember that annoying kid that would play asteroids on one quarter for like 30 minutes. Hated that kid lol Hated the Galaxxan kid more.
Malls..
You know in the third world they still have great malls ?
Where I am living now we have a huge mall and it's full all the time...
Full of Mexicans but yeah... ugh

Attached: Angelopolis Mall Puebla 2017.jpg (2080x1260, 548K)

Gen X won Iraq twice, BTFO'd Panama, Grenada, Serbs, it's only when Millenials started to join the military that you started hearing shit about PEE TEE ESS DEE and Millenials have subsequently lost Iraq and Afghanistan after Gen X won both of them in the early 2000s.

What? No. Best actors are all boomers.

I used to bring my .22 to school with me for rifle club. Brought it right into class and leaned it against the back wall. Loaded and everything.

Attached: Kids today.jpg (276x395, 24K)

You are a 30 year old boomer now, son.

Shit! Forgot about that. We had a rifle range at our school and I’d go up there and shoot on Friday nights when I was 14 and I wasn’t even in rifle club.

>t. millennial looking to shift blame

This is quite literally the exact opposite of reality.

No way Ashkenazi can't get ripped like that. Probably Italian Sephardic if anything.

If your 17, hit that, then called the cops, and I had ruling power over the situation - you're getting called a faggot and that's that.
The younger you get the more that changes. But 17? Get the fuck out of here.

I still have dreams about not being able to dial this fucking thing.

Attached: 4DDF3FF0-DA39-4C85-95A4-C27371692E44.jpg (600x897, 62K)

Fag marriage never won any kind of widespread or legislative approval until you whining millennial faggots came of age. Fuck off.

You act like he'd even give a shit.

>Illusion of choice
Yea everything is designed as a behavioral sink where every option goes to the same desired outcomes. Im shocked the cattle don't even notice.

We used to run around in the woods and shoot everything that moved. Or set up can on the side of the road and shoot them. If the cops came, they'd practice with us. Even got to shoot thier guns a few times.
Different time.
Now 30 year olds live with their parents and talk about masturbation in public.
..and they tell us we are the fucked up ones..

Attached: 1985 High School.jpg (712x1081, 303K)