Turks hate thread

Why do I see a lot of turks claiming they're white and calling non Germans as Nazi's at the same time ?

Attached: 7B89EB36-1755-4B9B-BEC8-204F821BE9F7.jpg (901x1200, 147K)

Why do I see a lot of Greeks claiming they're white?

Attached: 1464472439920.jpg (1305x748, 87K)

Greeks are as white as israelis. And thats why i will always support the REAL Christians over the MUTTED T*rks

>Greeks are as white as israelis.
So not at all?

Divide and conquer.

TURKS ARE MORE WHITE THAN GREEKS LAST TIME I CHECKED

t. hairy brown Greek manlet
Pay debts

This faggot probably thinks Alexander was his ancestor.

Most Israelis are extremely inbred Europeans.

mohamad licks dicks,and muslims will leave europe.

the jihadist who lives in the most jihadist friendly country.how rapes are going?

When are you leaving then?

funny ha.prostitute of arabs,slave of jihadists.

Meds > White.
I'm 100% med.

Attached: ethnicity.png (458x501, 17K)

gayreeks are turkish rapebabies

Are you describing Greeks? Don't forget rapebabies of Turks then.

Let's isolate Saud Arabia completely.

All foreign investments in Saud Arabia, Qatar, Bahrein should be pulled out.

This was the second false flag they participated in this year.

Their plutocrats should be banned from visiting or staying in Europe. Their properties should be confiscated.

These people don't deserve to be members of the global economic and political community.

It is in the interest of every major political power in the world to isolate these gulf countries. Everyone would be better off if they collapsed and became irrelevant.

i`m collecting money.your mother pays me to fuck her.

no,i`m describing your country.pay your taxes now.jihadists worldwide need their salary.and tell your mother to go and suck an arab dick.slave.you have no balls.i bet muslims beat you every day.you are just for writing here.pussy.

Turks are a mixed bag. Some really white Hellenic Christian Turks out there. Also some straight up Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyrabs, chinks, and niggers.

That's what happens when immigration goes on for thousands of years. The most radical ideology, Islam, usually wins.

fuck them.i got bored.a bunch of northern fagots.i bet they get bullied every day by muslims.that`s why they have complexes.

>pay your taxes now
how about you pay your debt first

i fuck your mother occasionally.she loves it.

>Greek
Don't you border a Muslim nation and have a bunch of Turks and refugees squatting in your capital?

Attached: greeks_lazy_big2.png (300x302, 138K)

Gayreeks

Attached: lazy-Greek.jpg (464x279, 38K)

i have fucked the life of a lot of algerians.are you interested?they scream like pussies.

prostitute(your mother)

prostitute(your mother)

Obviously that a South Italian would score MENA, Terroni.

>I FUCKED I FUCKED I FUCKED

Attached: 12131231545648.jpg (455x300, 120K)

Serious question: why are Greeks so lazy?

>Slave
Did you forget the part where Turks colonised and enslaved you for 500 years? Ironic.

they fuck your mothers

Greeks are the same as turks, but with more butthurt.