Why are Americans so overt and loud?

>UK tube: People are quiet and mind their own business
>USA tube: People make a ton of noise and don't shut the fuck up

>UK approach to security: Vauxhall cross, Thames house etc
>Hidden in plain sight with little overt security measures

>USA approach to security:
>Massive structures that take up a ton of space and require a ton of checkpoints to protect and have what's effectively an exclusion zone around them

Attached: UK flag.png (1280x640, 5K)

At least American cops shoot the niggers instead of getting raped by them.

Attached: The absolute state of the UK.webm (362x640, 983K)

Attached: EA354F44-ED45-4289-8616-4C3890EAD05E.jpg (1200x630, 185K)

American cops are more based than brit cops, but we have better uniforms. If you ignore the stupid florescent ones. The black ones with a UK flag on are nice as fuck. Hopefully, in a few years/decades we stop being so retarded and become great again.

>we have better uniforms

Attached: rexfeatures_9708461g.jpg (1000x668, 149K)

Yeah and? Hindus aren't bad. I think he should do more to fit in, but it's not too bad.

>American cops are more based than brit cops, but we have better uniforms
Lol what a faggot.

Only 20% of Americans possess a passport. Of that 20% the vast majority of them are Urban and metropolitan types. Your experience with “Americans” is a select sampling of coastal elites who are the arrogant shit bags of our society. If my only experience of people from the UK was contained to Londoners, what do you suppose my opinion would be?

it's the American way. Just like the British way is to cling to the belief that some mystic architect that has long departed this universe is somehow in control of it.

90% of the retardation today stems from the anglo mindset. Order at any cost.

Yeah, in america they'd have lined up 50 cops and probably some tanks.

America was founded on a forest, outside of the cities it is still like a jungle

>If my only experience of people from the UK was contained to Londoners, what do you suppose my opinion would be?
Probably that we are all very left wing and want to stay in the EU.

The other day there was a group of sheboons arguing in the middle of the street. They could be heard across the whole block. How can you Americans tolerate this?

Segregated neighbourhoods

That and you are rather brown in color. Point being, it is the worst examples of all of us that tend to create the perceived image.

and in oceania where you live they throw people in jail for having the gall to voice their concerns about child rape because the perps are shit colored

Stop the wrongthink, Comrade or I'll be forced to report you to the thought police here in airstrip one.

Becuase we have balls unlike your fagot nation

You fags literal voted to leave a the EU and your government said "No" and you all just go with it, no riots, no uprising, just a bunch of castrated bitchs

In the USA we strand for our rights, liberals have tryed to ban guns forever and yet the constitution last.

In the UK you are a gay, you sorts are pussy, your laws are pussy, and overall your men are pussy, and that's why you are being replaced, that's why someone like Trump would neve be elected in your nation, your soft vagina men would not have it, they need black dick, but we in the USA send the niggers out, our cops genocide them, and our laws close our borders unlike you

The UK is a failed state, no future, only history, the USA is the future of the west and has bee since ww2

>Becuase we have balls unlike your fagot nation
Average penis size UK: 13.97 cm
Average penis size USA: 13.21 cm

>You fags literal voted to leave a the EU and your government said "No" and you all just go with it, no riots, no uprising, just a bunch of castrated bitchs
We don't need a civil war every 2 minutes to get what we want. That's more typical of a backwards African country.

>In the USA we strand for our rights, liberals have tried to ban guns forever and yet the constitution last.
Yeah, guns are nice. The UK should not have banned them.

>In the UK you are a gay, you sorts are pussy, your laws are pussy, and overall your men are pussy, and that's why you are being replaced, that's why someone like Trump would neve be elected in your nation, your soft vagina men would not have it, they need black dick, but we in the USA send the niggers out, our cops genocide them, and our laws close our borders unlike you
"Hurrr Durr genocide is good" I see why people call you mutts

>The UK is a failed state, no future, only history, the USA is the future of the west and has bee since ww2
We have endured for thousands of years, I don't think a few politically correct morons will annihilate that momentum.

>UK tube: People are quiet and mind their own business

Fuck off with your lies, niggers and dole scum can't shut the fuck up on public transport for five minutes. The tube is a bloody nightmare.

Americans are the original hues.

Where have you been travelling? I literally give and get dirty looks if my headphones are too loud.

Americans really aren't, mate. I'm an Aussie and have been living in the US for over 7 years and honestly they are great people. Polite, kind, decent. Sure, you'll see scum on public transport but show me a "diverse" country where that isn't the case. Don't be a hater, you pommy cunt.

This pretty policewoman could import a Russian (me) for those matters, I like to booze as well, so it's even more fun.

Is this supposed to be irony about how you keep spamming your uninteresting threads on an American board becasue you're not free enough to host a chan?

Attached: 1509352176192.jpg (270x326, 12K)

It's the italian blood in them kicking in, in our culture being loud means being strong, because testosterone making vocals chords bigger or some shit like that

Attached: wmk6yu0fumd01.jpg (473x921, 74K)