Explain to me why Narcan is legal. If you overdose on opioids you should die...

Explain to me why Narcan is legal. If you overdose on opioids you should die. The opioid crisis would solve itself if Narcan was illegal.

If I was president I'd legalize ALL drugs, but ban the antidotes.

Attached: NarcanShouldBeIllegal.jpg (666x693, 201K)

>save nigger
>He immediately kills you
Literally a wild dangerous animal

thats some good eugenics program lol

Why are niggers legal?

My cousin is a firefighter and gets paid very well for saving niggers and white trash putting themselves in stupid positions. It’s funny watching him turn racist very quickly in a short amount of time. I genuinely think one day given the opportunity he’ll say ‘fuck it’ let them die.

Oh and he din do nuffin

I live in Appleton, shit was sad man.

Shooting the cops, sure; but a firefighter?

>not cool

Why are firefighters paramedics in america?

white people can be revived and then come back to live normal productive lives

>this headline
What the fuck?

This has nothing to do with naloxone but everything to do with niggers.
Please stop focusing on the symptoms and for once in your life, start addressing the elephant in the room.

So that if they get their first they don’t have to say, “sorry mate the ambulance will be here in 20.” as you bleed out.

They’re not, but they work hand in hand. Usually the firefighters are the first on the scene and call in the paramedics. It all depends on the situation of course.

explain to me how a group of cops and firefighters, literally on the frontline of American degeneracy spearheaded by the likes of BLM, is not exercising more caution around a black? how did those cops just chill around someone that refused to be searched? and then when the black started walking backwards while obviously reaching for something, they just stood there.

Fires dont happen often and the cross training helps them be more effective at saving lives. Also emt's are understaffed because they always get caught fucking each other in the back of the ambulances.

Even a white man will kill his rescuer in a panic though. I’m sure op’s article happened because paramedics get attacked regularly.

>when you realize the 'crisis' is actually a small group of people overdosing multiple times a day with a few random grandmothers thrown in to look upsetting on the news

Attached: 1444173487926.jpg (333x279, 12K)

You would never EVER be elected President!
Seriously!

After he was revived, the cops tried to search him for contraband and he pulled out a gun.

Seems kinda dumb that they didn't search him when he was still unconscious.

All first responders must be EMT certified. Firefighters usually have to actually keep people alive until am ambulance arrives.

There's at least one EMT on every firetruck in my town

>start addressing the elephant in the room
which is Americans don't have a right to refuse a """preemptive""" trip to the ER

Grape drank and 40oz malt liquor should be purchasable with EBT and loaded with arsenic.

The country is quite large if you live here.
& by the vastness of it size why not train in another emergency profession if you’re a firefighter. Sometimes waiting for the paramedics to arrive could cost the lives you trying to save, so why not.

I think they changed the rules recently in my area as everyone now must be certified. And it used to be the ‘good ol boy network’, but the feminist fucked everything up and now you have a bunch of negros and women serving.

Cope

>out on bond for drugs charges
>has a weapon
>on drugs again
>human shield woman
>kills fireman
The justice system working perfectly well. Why do they let these things out? How do they pay for the bail? DRUGS MONEY

>be American
>do my job
>get shot and killed

rofl