Space is a scam

SPACE IS NOT REAL, sciencecucks, it is all a scam

Attached: 51hKFk9+unL._SX355_.jpg (355x310, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

physlink.com/Education/AskExperts/ae95.cfm
youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if some people can percieve the 4th dimension and thus, to them, everything looks like a flat plane in our 3rd dimension?

>SPACE IS NOT REAL, sciencecucks, it is all a scam

Attached: esacgi.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>SPACE IS NOT REAL

Attached: wiretangled.webm (932x524, 2.74M)

Space is real
The earth is round
NASA are liars
The moon landings were faked

Attached: takeoff.webm (320x240, 2.29M)

Attached: Tomb.jpg (266x190, 14K)

Attached: satellitesarereal.jpg (750x563, 65K)

Attached: satfake.jpg (1280x826, 208K)

How they can reach zero gravity in a plane

physlink.com/Education/AskExperts/ae95.cfm

Attached: retard.gif (604x385, 119K)

Answer
A person in a falling elevator experiences the feeling of 'zero g' because the elevator is accelerating downward at the same rate as its passenger. Both fall with a velocity increasing at a rate of 32 ft/sec (9.8 m/s) every second near the surface of the Earth. Any experiment within the confines of the elevator will replicate an environment outside of any gravitational field (until the elevator hits bottom!).

In a 'vomit comet' airplane ride, the aircraft replicates a falling elevator in its vertical motion. Combined with its forward motion, it actually follows a parabolic trajectory to simulate a weightless environment until the approaching ground enforces a return to level flight.
Answered by: Paul Walorski, B.A. Physics, Part-time Physics Instructor

>Space is real

Try again

Attached: Stop Motion Animation Russia.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

If space is not real, then where did Annunaki come from?

Attached: NASA.jpg (932x811, 155K)

But I thought commies were proud of space since the Soviet Union was the first there?

>How they can reach zero gravity in a plane
Its like jumping in a elevator going down

We're talking about (((outer space)))

Attached: hairspray.webm (720x576, 1.23M)

Attached: 1560130164464.jpg (550x845, 56K)

Oh, it’s the “literal schizophrenic person spends 30 minutes dumping his ENTIRE flat earth folder one post at a time.” Thread again.

For god sakes if you are really interested in spreading this shit just put a link to a mega album. Oh wait, you won’t because the goal isn’t to convince anybody of anything, it’s to make a slide thread. Kys shill kike.

Except it can be sustained for about 20-40 sec.

Fuck off with your edgy racism you fucking underage fuck. Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realise that you're a fucking dickhead.
Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realisation that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot incel with a non-existant social life.
The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board.

I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. But then that smile will slowly disappear as you realise your 10 seconds of daily attention is gone, and you go back to moping around in the darkness of your dank basement, the only light in the room coming from your probably shit-tier walmart desktop because you're too poor to afford a decent one, or maybe you're too socially inept to go out and buy one. After this thread dies, you will probably let out a loud sigh as you lift your chubby cheeto-stained fingers to turn off your monitor before crawling in to your pissy, cum-stained mattress to cry yourself to sleep. You are nothing. You will never be something. You fucking lardass social reject.

CGI and a fish lense on footage from the stratosphere is not space. Here, have a picture of a ghost. Ghosts are real then considering you take pictures as evidence.
I bet you believe space engine is real too.

Attached: edc95c96303bdebedfb97ab160795a13.jpg (1200x1600, 266K)

Space being fake, the ISS being an oversized non-functional drone, and astronauts being spooks is my favorite conspiracy theory.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

What is "real" ? Maybe your existence in this world is just illusion.

Oh shut your spud loving mouth you fucking commie. Im getting real real sick of this politically correct bullshit from these neemish bullshitters who are spewing night and day. We devour and eat their words faster than my fat ass can eat a mcdouble. "oh Thats racist." "Thats racist" is fucking racist. Fucking turn it off. Enough with your media machine. Enough you beautiful commies. You asshats. you sand nipples. You suede cheese nuggets. You yellow marshlings. You green coated yellow teeth fake plastic nerf gun toting want to be SS cry baby hate monger what the FUCK was your mother thinking? Letting the nightly news or Whoopie Goldburg teach you growing up ya fucking despicable twatlings.

All of ya. White. Black . and yellow? wtf does that even mean?? and everyone in between eating it up faster than a gnarly roach eats a bitter papine...now go chew on that piece of cordage that you are. Satan's right hand covered in wet toilet paper. That's what you are. Now ill let you figure out who "you" are.

My hypothesis is that they want to make Jow Forums seem more retarded than it is.

Forget the flag, is just so people won't chimp out about my location and derail the thread (I do live in a commie shithole though)

Don't you wonder why Stephen Paddock shot at the Janet Planes with solid rocket fuel wearing a pink NASA t-shirt on Jack Parson's birthday who developed Rocket Science with Werner Von Braun,s who's tomb has a biblical reference to the firmanent of God

Psalm 19: To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament

Why do they say Lucifer was a Musician?

Why does M=13 like on Paddock's neck which is hieroglyph OWL

and why did Parsons wear an Owl Ring.

I does not know

Oh no, internet strangers think am a retard or schizo, that sure show me, i guess I'll go be embarrassed in a corner and flog myself while I read any of the potato robot publications

t. sad nasa larper

Uranus

What is space then

What is blue screen?

Attached: bushatnasa.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Is not even a theory. Just an observation I had while taking a shit, if you think about it we have the same amount of evidence of ghosts and space. Why do we ridicule ghost believers but space shit is taken as gospel? Truth is, it being real or not has no bearing in our life so I never understood why do they waste resources on it

>What is blue screen?

Attached: cgiproof.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

The celestial Pole at the centre of the earth of course

why do you think there is Rothschild Island in Antarctica and the Half Moon Deception?

The moon is a deception because it requires observation to collapse the wave function

See you on the Dark Side of The Moon

It's not just internet strangers that think that. It's everyone.

It's an infinite plane

>What is blue screen?

Attached: NASA CGI GLITCH.webm (640x360, 2.24M)

Implying I care. It literally doesn't affect my life on the slightest. Go jerk off to the science Tyrone guy or the cripple instead of trying to make me feel "embarrassed". It won't stop my posts

>>What is blue screen?

Attached: transparentFEET.webm (640x360, 2.32M)

>It's an infinite plane

Attached: ancientmap.jpg (626x907, 138K)

Even your vegetable God says it with all the strength his cheek muscle let him

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 14K)

>Admiral Richard Byrd (first man to transverse north AND south pole) said theres more land to be discovered outside of south pole
>Byrd says antartica (south pole) is full of uranium and mountains of coal that could "generate enough energy for the entire earth for centuries"
>Byrd says theres a continent as big as america beyond the south pole from south america

"... Strangely enough theres left in the world today: an area as big as the U.S. thats never been seen by a human being, and thats beyond the pole on the other side of the southpole from middle america - and I think its quite astonishing that there should be an area as big as that unexplored." Admiral Richard Byrd

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75

Attached: byrdmap.jpg (1910x732, 507K)

yep there are many vortex points into other dimensions, physical and mental

This is a disinfo memeflag shill thread

sage

propaganda to conceal the far more impressive truth

Attached: infiniteplane.jpg (1374x1046, 389K)

>tfw you’ve been redpilled on fake space for 6 years but normies will damn near lynch you for rejecting their spacefaggotry.

Attached: 5253B733-E13D-447E-9B7E-F49D8712607E.jpg (540x960, 55K)

Attached: airmapofworld.jpg (1536x1030, 632K)

Space is a vacuum. It would crush a naut’s melon fast

Go suck a refugee cock, you filthy bong

lmao

how does radiation traverse a pure vacuum?

>This is a disinfo memeflag shill thread

We are being lied to about almost everything

Attached: ja.gif (960x540, 3.32M)

This probably the lowest IQ board
I doubt even that any of you have finished fucking highschool
>buut muh jooos muh Joos xD

>We are being lied to about almost everything

Attached: Face2Face- Real-time Face Capture and Reenactment of RGB Videos (CVPR 2016 Oral).webm (960x720, 2.23M)

Don't let that stop you, user, it honestly has no impact in our life whether is real or not. However I enjoy how they chimp out an reeeeee if anyone dare to contradict their world view. They are the new religious fanatics and their gospels are the """theoretical""" works if their gods on shit that can't be proven

Attached: 1410855776871.jpg (800x764, 17K)

Good ole Stanford

They’re skydiving with a plane around them

Implying (((they))) aren't involved in pretty much everything shady that is designed to disinform and confuse/distract people

Attached: Gates_of_Hell_sculpture_by_Rodin;_angled_view_from_right.jpg (800x1067, 202K)

I know my friend, I know.

Attached: gov.jpg (720x720, 63K)

Nice VPN, shlomo

I'll give you guys a bump. Might as well make this a shill containment thread

NASA - To Seduce

ay ay ay why ay ay ay why

Attached: aleister-crowley-jack-w-parsons-ron-l-hubbard-werhner-von-16200647.png (500x341, 117K)

You already posted this you fucking kike. Don't you get tired of being this fucking stupid? Anyway, space does exist and the fact that you are debating this here with this bunch of autists that don't know shit about science and can't prove anything tells me you are a fucking coward that doesn't have the guts to debate a real scientist. Fuck you, commie fucker

NASA says it themselves believe it or not....

Attached: flatnonrotating.jpg (1184x993, 199K)

t. liberal

"Sultan of Flat"
John Podesta
Jack Parsons
Jordan Peterson...
Michael Aquino
Jordan Maxwell

which is which and who is who
who had the tenacity to steal the red shoe

Earth. Humans in masks larping as aliens

Said like a true cult zealot.

So? Anyways stop wasting time here, you fucking tranny, is time to get your government funded hrt daily shot. Try not getting stabbed by a Venezuela nigger on your way to the insurance to pick up your titty skittles Mr. Scienceman.
Beside what is it to debate exactly? I see you're one of those "am atheist pls debate me" cucks

Hypotheticals. What aircraft?

They're the zealots and feel super threatened for a reason whenever a "schizo" dares not to subscribe to their worldviews

Keep trying

Attached: stationaryearth.jpg (720x720, 92K)

Hmmm, guys, your holy NASA church has been lying to you

Attached: 61bCX4g0WpL.jpg (1044x1360, 99K)

What is polar night?

Attached: polarnight2.jpg (1871x1143, 681K)

Official picture from the NASA website. This picture costed billions...

Attached: pia22742-16_0.jpg (400x300, 6K)

Show flag or stfu Jewish fag. Earth is flat, we've never been to space, evolution and gravity are theories based on theories. God is real he's coming home soon and the jews are doing everything they can to rise up against him. Spoilers, they lose... again.

space is real, but we haven't been there and nasa is a scam.

hey thats my g-g-grandfather's cousin.
the braun volk shall reign again!

Well yeah that's pretty much what I think but saying space is not real is the shorter version. Not only NASA though, every space agency is a scam.

My flag is irrelevant and would only derail the thread.
I do live in a God forsaken commie shithole so is pretty accurate

Attached: Wire.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Attached: Space.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Also, not Jow Forums, go post on /x/ or some shit. I hear they love you there.

>space is real

Attached: starchanges.jpg (960x960, 129K)

Question, are those released officially by NASA?
Your efforts in collecting evidence of their bullshit is commendable, user. They're full of shit but I can't be bothered to do research of how and why. I just know it

More like witch craft user, bloody well witch craft

How is it not Jow Forums related? If anything all those space agencies take government funds and is not something that people like to discuss or think about because theyre scared to be ridiculed, am not

Except all constellations wandered since the time they were thought up. Not a single constellation is where it is in astrology.

A communist flat earther is not someone whose opinion holds any merit.

His pinky finger grabs his pocket, holy shit people are retarded.

What if I don’t believe in space or flat earth?

Attached: 1560108101702.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

>jannies allowing schizo garbage

You are probably correct

Based and octagonhollowearthagarthapilled.