I'm afraid Islam is the only way to save the West

I'm afraid Islam is the only way to save the West.

Attached: 1554378527096.jpg (507x579, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBFZsEBcpA8
youtube.com/watch?v=bcGttKu2DIk&t=3s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209161604
vice.com/amp/en_asia/article/evvxwe/the-dangerous-business-of-hymen-reconstruction-surgeries
youtube.com/watch?v=b3whzghCucs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im afraid leafs are going to have to perish when christendom is restored.

Attached: canada.jpg (510x448, 39K)

>We send degenerates to the camp.

Attached: 1524356631365.jpg (814x1223, 92K)

leafs deserve the bullet

>Islam
>forbids degeneracy
>allows you a harem, allows you to inbreed, allows you to fuck animals, tells you to cut your kids dick skin off

Fuck off, Mehmet.

>Boyfucking, trannies, weed and animal cruelty
>Not degeneracy

>Islam is the only way to save the West
Meanwhile in reality
>muslims always ally with degenerates
> Toronto and Montreal, where most of them live in Canada, are the epicenters of degeneracy in this country.

Attached: 1560523423624m.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

I'm afraid you're a shitskin cuck.
Ban all religion to save the west. Especially shitskin religions dedicated to killing whites.

>>allows you a harem
Whoa there m8, nothing degenerate about that.

Islam is literally 'Degeneracy for me not for thee'. If you are a serf you will jailed and killed for breaking islami law while the top brass can fuck underage whores all day and smoke cocaine.

Have you ever met a chinese person? Biggest degenerates you'll ever meet.

>implying the scientifically enlightened west needs a religion

>we forbid degeneracy
Increase*

Only the wealthy get access to women in pisslam. The rest of them are all incels that have to rape goats or each other to get off.

this, chinks have no morals.

>Ban all religion to save the west
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1508247192159.jpg (1393x1500, 435K)

the true redpill is that there is no saving the west.

Thanks God we have avoided left part.

winner winner halal chicken dinner

Attached: 99E10401-424A-4485-B170-3143065AD8D6.jpg (576x439, 103K)

>Islam allows rape, pedophilia, it encourages to have sex with boys
>Forbids degeneracy
You know what's degenerate? Not eating baby back ribs.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (496x280, 3.66M)

Be muslim, fuck blacks, fuck children, fuck family, dont work, spend all day either loitering on the streets or smoking water pipe. Barely showers, smells like sweat. Its okay, because allah allows it.

Very based religion!

Oh yeah, forgot this one, what political parties do muslims vote? Not the populists, not the christian-democrats or liberals, no they used to vote either green or labour, they vote for atheism and degeneracy!

I'm afraid you're wrong

Attached: oy vey.jpg (491x491, 43K)

>muslims should vote for kosher populists who are just as degenerate/gay as the left, just more zionist on top of it.

kys muisje. Muslims were fighting for Franco and Hitler while your fag family hid jews in their attic.

Attached: A9361003-6D2B-4A8B-836F-6389E7920D16.jpg (204x300, 16K)

>grooming underage girls isn't degeneracy
Wew

You groomed your own girls to be sluts and only have a problem when brown people capitalize on it. But yeah all rapists and thots should die.

Nope. Nothing to do with what I actually said.

Every islamic woman is trained from birth to become a prostitute, just because it happens within the institution of marriage, doesnt change this. Also marriage isnt even sacred to muslims, because the men can marry multiple wives and have sex outside of marriage!

oh sweet jesus

jsut watch this leaf
youtube.com/watch?v=VBFZsEBcpA8

they even allow prostitution.

" And do not compel your slave girls to prostitution, if they desire chastity, to seek [thereby] the temporary interests of worldly life. And if someone should compel them, then indeed, Allah is [to them], after their compulsion, Forgiving and Merciful." 24:33

So if the slave girl doesnt mind it you can pimp her out
if she minds it you can still do it cause Allah is forgiving and merciful anyway.
Islam is such a peaceful and perfectly moral religion. It says prostitution is halal.

Attached: the prophet (PBUH).jpg (474x266, 20K)

>allows you a harem
Imagine considering this degeneracy

>Every islamic woman is trained from birth to become a prostitute, just because it happens within the institution of marriage, doesnt change this.

Internalized third wave feminism, this is their critique of marriage. You are lost.

>Also marriage isnt even sacred to muslims, because the men can marry multiple wives and have sex outside of marriage!

Marriage is only a ‘sacrament’ to cucktians, correct. It is a legal contract to us. We are not like the westerners who are one extreme (no divorce) or the other (fag marriage).

The truth is that neither of those three religions permit degeneracy.

They are assimilated liberal migrant "muslims". Most of them are against polygamy more than you guys. If you want to learn the opinions of muslims about degeneracy check the native ones

Actually, it's Hinduism.

Attached: Arjuna_and_Krishna_at_the_Mahabharata_war,_Bhagavad_Gita,_Kurukshetra,_Haryana.jpg (667x1000, 109K)

not sure if leaf or paki diaspora

Attached: islam.gif (288x303, 176K)

Islam turned the once advanced Middle East into retarded, inbred, goatfucking, barbarians. Anyone who chooses to become Muslim is degrading the future of their bloodline.

Islam is cancer that eats away at the soul of man. Its the most degenerate religion on the planet, that pretends to be based.
Sage this shit.
Its a literal brainlet religion, where not a single muslim country prospers and isn't at war with itself, full of degeneracy, boy rape, girl selling, and stuck in the middle ages in all aspects of life.
Not. A. Single. One. and no, oil countries don't count, its all build by other countries for money, they themselves cant maintain it or build it, everything was handed to them, and still they are mostly shitholes.

The Prophet Paul tells cucktians marriage is a last resort, the best thing is to be celibate. I wish more cucks followed their false prophet in this regard.

Peace out ya’ll

Attached: 8431B7D7-ABDA-4581-A90C-93D659AB48B6.jpg (1584x1024, 475K)

Islam is against majestic weddings and waste of money during marriages. It literally encourages everybody to marry as soon as they can. If somebody can get his own food he would be married too in previous Islamic Countries. It was capitalism caused this thing you claim

Attached: F20EF0C7-50DA-4176-AC5A-56C97BEC99EC.jpg (1200x840, 147K)

Yes, love between a man and a woman is feminism, the real relationship betweeb a man and a woman should be like a pimp and his ho!

Also good to know that instaid of embracing love between husband and wife, you instaid belief its just a legal contract, like when a man pays a prostitute for her services

Like always, a fedora tipper came to fuck a religion discuss thread up

Islam is atheism, allahs is just an impersonal supernatural concept and not a god.

>barely shower
what?

>implying eastern orthodox men cant control their women

ohh you're so mistaken Mahmoud. We are known for beating our women in Europe. The fucking western degenerates always try to make us feel bad about it.
But still Islam has no place in Europe so fuck off.

>pic is a joke before you call me an idiot

Attached: looool.jpg (960x735, 52K)

Allah literally means "the god" in Arabic

answer to this oh great muslim brothers
is it not so that Allah allows prostitution?

Right, most Turks reek, I know some Dutch people who have bad hygiene, butt so many muslims stink of sweat, even when they have access to showers thet do not clean themselves!

No. Because a God is a personal being with a personal relationship, therefor Allah is not a God.

beating someone who's inferior to you doesn't say anything good about you gyppo. that's like being proud of smacking your kid around.

I rejected Islam as a child. FORCED to read Koran and it completely renounced it despite what my sand nigger dad did by beating me. But he could beat my will to do whats right and Islam is not right!

>Arab and Puerto Rican
>American nationalist
>know and only hang with white people
>served my country
>hate sand niggers and spics
>bisexual, but hate the LGBT community and their authoritarian will they impose on others INFRINGING ON FREEDOM SPEECH

Whites arent racist; but everyone is being racist towards them and I dont condone it

Jews don't promote degeneracy. American leftist goyim do.

how dare you insult Orthodox Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=bcGttKu2DIk&t=3s

you wish you had a loyal wife like that chad orthodox christian

Yes they dont control their women also the Romanian Orthodox church is very pozzed only the Bulgarian one is not coopted by globalist.

Could not beat* fucking chink phone

fuck cuckianity

Attached: nietzsche-19.jpg (682x404, 107K)

Oh yeah Islam the religion of child brides forbids degeneracy

Attached: Ha.gif (255x255, 1.1M)

not allowed to inbreed tard, fucking animals is punishbale by death, circumcision is advised but not obligated. go back to your miserable life off chasing whores and having wives who cheat on you. you will not stop brave men here who want to step into the light of Allah, they will be given their right as a man, a good and obedient wife and many children to protect their honor. instead of you filthy western culture of homo's transgenders and pedophiles. i pray that you one day see your mistakes and take responsibility as a man.

Improved your picture a little OP to better match reality, hope you don't mind.

Attached: cucks.jpg (3000x3909, 3.21M)

child brides are forbidden in islam retard, the shit you see are cultural not because of the religion

Reminder who is the real (((enemy))).
Fuck off with your kike religious doctrine.

Attached: 65094_1566942703527271_1716953226656968409_n.jpg (1279x835, 117K)

first cousin marriage is still inbreeding don't lie to yourself Mahmoud.

Attached: inbred.jpg (640x452, 98K)

disgusting kuffar

those are cultural faggot, and it's mostly arabs

>mohamet is regarded by allah as a perfect man
>rapes his 9 year old wife (aisha)

>orthodoxy
>not cucked
Again stop posting.

she was not 8 she was 17-18, she was not a child

Islam is the destruction of the west you fucking retard

the west destroyed itself faggot, enjoy your filthy pride and transegender rights. soon you will heve pedophiles on the street marching to have rights

That man is just using commonsense. If you have to discipline your wife fine, but don't go around bragging about it like you've just slain Goliath, it's pathetic.

"Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:- Your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, Mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (Who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibition if ye have not gone in;- (Those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful;-" 4:23

As you can see, cousin marriage is not haram according to Islam.

Also

Prophet Muhammad himself married cousins, as he did with Zaynab bint Jahsh, who was not only the daughter of Umaimah bint Abd al-Muttalib, one of his father's sisters,[7] but was also divorced from a marriage with Muhammad's adopted son, Zayd ibn Haritha. 33:37

Muhammad also allowed the marriage of his daughter, Fatimah, to his cousin, Ali ibn Abi Talib, who would later go on to become the fourth Rightly-guided Caliph of Islam.

The second Caliph, Umar ibn al-Khattab, also married his cousin, Atikah bint Zayd ibn Amr ibn Nufayl.

A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins (so-called "consanguinity") and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent.[17]

Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern area in Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen.

Attached: dba.jpg (394x401, 20K)

Yes it is
You finish where you started
Hindu-like-ism was the start of humanity
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209161604

it's advised to marry women of a different race, most sunni muslims don't marry their cousins.

He mate, outside of the oil states, hows the economy doing in the muslim world? Isnt it great to have no work ethic and no respect for science? Isnt poverty and filth great!

They allow male prostitution and pedophilia, see bacha bazi, their women fake their virginity with hymenoplasty :

vice.com/amp/en_asia/article/evvxwe/the-dangerous-business-of-hymen-reconstruction-surgeries

Right. So if its just cultural, why can Islam destroy cultural things like art and philosophy, but not degeneracy?

Let it burn. Let it all burn. Western Civilization is poison and it must all fall. Stop feeding the Jewish beast and live a simple life.

Sahih al-Bukhari, one of the most trusted hadith books in Islam, says otherwise.
Book 63, Hadith 122
>Khadija died three years before the Prophet (ﷺ) departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married `Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

the leaders in muslim lands are fucking shit up, then you have the american golem doing the bidding of pisrael to invade said countries, which at the same time has increased immigration to europe and america, you fuck with us. we fuck up your whole country and breed your wives. no offense to my mates who are good guys. i just live my life and mind my own business.

>you will heve pedophiles on the street marching to have rights
Pedophiles with beards saying allahu akbar. Crying/laughing emoticon

you ignore all the evidence and data i gave you
you said inbreeding was a cultural problem, not something inherent to Islam.
I just showed you that the QURAN allows it.

no wonder you're a muslim
absolutely autistic.

Attached: inbredslim.jpg (474x633, 46K)

again there are a lot of people claming to be muslim while being a corruptor from inside and destroying our image.

Now he promotes race mixing. Reminder muslim white people cab marry blacks.

To be fair the pedos that want pedo rights are white. Muzzie pedos know the police won't do shit anyways so they don't care

>We forbid degeneracy
>Fucks little boys
>Leaf
lol

I thought so too some years ago but strict Islam probably wouldn't change my life much at all. I would have less alcohol and listen to music without instruments. Other than that my life would be exactly the same.

You are allowed to marry your cousin, fucktard. Fucking an animal is not punishable by death, you only get death if you fuck it and give the meet to your tribe. Muhammed told people to drink camel piss. You are a piss-drinking goat fucking, pedophile.

youtube.com/watch?v=b3whzghCucs
Deal with it faggot.

Attached: Aisha real age.jpg (2048x1412, 181K)

there is a lot of discussion as to what her age was, and a lot point to the fact that she was in her late teens

Right. The old "not real communism". I am afraid that 90% of the things mentioned here are islamic, the other 10% are more accurately tribal.

offcourse they can who said they couldn't

Here we see why you are a Muslim convert, because you can't get a white girl.

so what if it's allowed, it's something more rural people do. normal everyday people don't marry cousins as this is highly looked down upon, good job gypsy you had your say

Nobody would care if muhammed was a pedo if he was only a teacher and not a perfect human being.

I'm pretty sure Muslims believe their God is a person with his prophets and whatnot.

Don't worry mate. Keep importing to Europe. Starve the Jewish beast. Let Civilization fall.
As war, famine, and destruction spread to Europe comes your people will die, the weak will die and only the strong native European will survive. The ice age is coming mark my words.

Attached: a1890027558_10.jpg (1200x1200, 497K)

had a lot of girls, gor bored wanted more in life. enjoy your weak ass life withno honor

I know, bro. They're hypocrites of the highest order, and pathetic whites who fall for the "based Islam" should be pitied.

>You are allowed to marry your cousin
What's your point idiot. How else are small bedouin tribes in the desert supposed to survive without being allowed to marry cousins?
Learn societal traditions before you fucking talk shit.
>Fucking an animal is not punishable by death therefore you're allowed to fuck animals
How stupid are you?
>Muhammed told people to drink camel piss.
Rumours.
>You are a piss-drinking goat fucking, pedophile.
Stay mad Pajeet shitstain.