Blton

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

He's like every warmongering globalist neo-con boomer stereotype cranked up to 11.

Attached: 1529164559188.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/10/13/nikki-haley-trump-iran-whisperer-243772
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anglo

Attached: British Eternal-Anglo Montage.jpg (1440x1050, 700K)

That's why he gets the fat sheckle stacks from the Israeli lobby and the warmongering international megacorps. You're just jealous of his moustache.

Attached: 1557856773991.png (500x502, 286K)

Trump picked him. He must be outstanding and very cool.

He's a slave to Israel, and all of his mainstream critics are afraid to say it

FUCK ZIOCONS

Iran hates us because of our freedom! They attacked our second greatest ally, Saudi Arabia

I know it is Politico but Bolton works directly for zionist billionaire Sheldon Adelson

>Haley wasn’t alone. The fingerprints of former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton, whose access to Trump was recently limited by chief of staff John Kelly, were also on Trump’s Friday address in the form of a warning that Trump, who opted not to push for steps that could undo the nuclear agreement, could still cancel the deal “at any time."

>The line was added to Trump’s speech after Bolton, despite Kelly’s recent edict, reached the president by phone on Thursday afternoon from Las Vegas, where Bolton was visiting with Republican megadonor Sheldon Adelson. Bolton urged Trump to include a line in his remarks noting that he reserved the right to scrap the agreement entirely, according to two sources familiar with the conversation.

>Trump wound up saying that the agreement “is under continuous review, and our participation can be canceled by me, as president, at any time.” Bolton declined to comment on any conversation with the president.

tl;dr Bolton was Sheldon's mouthpiece to Trump about scrapping the Iran deal

politico.com/story/2017/10/13/nikki-haley-trump-iran-whisperer-243772

bump for knowledge

Attached: 1545243074220.jpg (1200x3030, 476K)

um have sex sweetie. ww3 is going to be awesome.

Attached: 1559582454570.png (399x286, 56K)

Him and Nikki Haley should breed a Zionist litter.

Attached: boltom.jpg (890x682, 81K)

>Iranians provided yellowcake uranium to the 9/11 hijackers

Attached: 1560525949592.jpg (434x303, 58K)

He's a jewish golem

Attached: best goy award.jpg (1200x800, 165K)

Its called being a patriot and loving democracy and freedom inall parts of the world you disgusting commie. Death to iran

Attached: IMG_1925.gif (500x281, 1.75M)

glad someone on this board has some testosterone. bunch of basedboys here.

Very nice to hear there are still people who arent brainless commies on this website. Take care user

have you noticed his moustache becomes bigger everytime another tanker catches fire?

>Love freedom
>Overthrow governments
Sounds legit.
Okay now I know it is.

I will gladly fight and die for Israel because I know they would do the same for us.

Attached: 1558848484189.jpg (607x582, 18K)

He knows how to win at being a neocon.

He's living in a past, thinking their MSM propaganda will do the job. But it keeps backfiring af because people, once they know they're been lied to, don't just switch sides, but become angry as well. Trump's election is a proof of that. And they'll keep voting a wild card until political class get with the will of the people or starting imposing fascism like they are currently with tech censorship. Which also wont work. King is naked.

i would gladly be turned into bacon boy for you, greatest ally.

Attached: 1557424825257.jpg (439x363, 127K)

>globalist

What did he do that was globalist?

>wanting to die for some sand shithole
>patriotism
you're not even trying, memeflag

Attached: 1558853860903.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Trump hired him. Why does he get zero criticism from you people for that decision? The same applies to all the other boomer warmonger neocons he has filled his administration with.

huge if confirmed

>being a patriot
>using memeflag
unironically kys

He's a living meme, like todd howard.

>you people
Are you calling us niggers?

Funnily enough Bolton isn't even a neocon

He just enjoys bombing Arabs and Persians for the sake of it, not for any retarded universalist ideals

EYE-RAN

Attached: Bolton Boner 4 Israel2.gif (875x546, 3.33M)

I suspect he's a serious /his/ nerd and is unironically trying to cement America as a great Imperial/near Imperial power. He believes in power. I doubt he gives much of a shit about the Constitution and the Founding Fathers, he's taking America as it stands and doing what he can to make it stronger.

He gets constant criticism for hiring Bolton.

Attached: Alexandre-Cabanel-Envoys-of-the-Senate-Offer-the-Dictatorship-to-Cincinnatus-1844.jpg (1280x976, 389K)

Trump didn't want him. Bolton is the highest ranking/most qualified of the 3rd tier diplocucks left that would still agree to work for Trump. Bolton is nothing more than a shabbos goy.

He needs to get laid then given an ar 15 so he can fight these desert wars himself

Bolton is that crazy girl you know who always starts fights with the biggest man she can find, and expects you to fight in her name

imagine being so dumb you think a President can't pick his own advisors

>Trump was forced to appoint him by his backers
FTFY

Attached: 1530483469386.png (500x429, 95K)

lmao

that was the whole point in trump hiring him. not to get us into war, but to give the impression to others that we will easily go to war. i cant believe most of you dont see this

Attached: geoduck.webm (400x400, 1.26M)

We do, we're just playing along so the illusion works better, like when you take your kids to a magic show.

Attached: 1556855211930.jpg (723x1182, 188K)

t. delusional cuck. Bolton works for israelis and saudis.

Attached: 1538253157592.png (1099x2953, 928K)

oh snap. that means i'm the retard for fucking up the plan. sorry guys carry on

This!

Attached: jewsneedgas.jpg (675x506, 105K)

The_Donald refugees and their mental gymnastics.

>Sheldon Adelson
Many Anons will know this already but this man is Trump's main donor and handler. A fanatical Jewish Zionist. He is behind ripping up the Iran deal and moving the US embassy to Jerusalem. These were the terms and conditions for Adelson donating all those millions to the Trump campaign.

Attached: adelson.jpg (3000x2172, 518K)

>What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

He's your typical Neocon chickenhawk. Just like Trump, Cheney, Nugent and all the rest. Deferment after deferment after deferment. When it was their turn to pick up a weapon and fight, no way. They weren't fighting shit. But now they are of an age and political status where they will never have to set foot on a battlefield themselves. Their cowardice haunts them, so they try to make up for it by sending YOU to war and pretending that YOUR death now somehow makes them brave again.

>Trump, Cheney, Nugent and all the rest
That's some pretty good guilt by association. It's nice how you left off anybody with a (((certain last name)))

Remember! Neocons will always bravely send YOU to die in a war THEY would never fight in themselves.

>It's nice how you left off anybody with a (((certain last name)))

I don't see that (((person))) trying to lie us into a war with Iran. Your argument is invalid.

I, too, fail to see any (((people))) who have been angling for war for decades.

permit me to resolve this query with one photograph

this is why he wears a moustache all the time

vuala

Attached: john-bolton-21.jpg (382x611, 138K)

Not (((people))), just people.

Attached: Wright-John-Bomb-Iran-Bolton-New-Warmonger.jpg (727x485, 58K)

his stache grew too powerful and possessed his mind

Attached: 1560620342881.jpg (382x611, 99K)

>trotskyite jews aren't people
Oh, well I can agree with that.

E. Michael Jones has been saying this since the 2016 election.

What the fuck is his face doing?

>Jow Forums in BC

He's like every warmongering globalist neo-con boomer stereotype cranked up to 11.

Attached: julio-cesar.jpg (600x600, 80K)

>thinking all governments are based on freedom
sounds ign'ant

Attached: alexander-the-great-wc-9180468-1-402.jpg (300x300, 29K)

>He's like every warmongering globalist neo-con boomer stereotype cranked up to 11.

Attached: 468px-YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg (468x592, 64K)

Never error, an ugly guy who proves his skills is likely the most qualified person in the room.

These men fought their own wars. Neocons want America to fight wars for Israel.

Ok jew, we get it. It's saturday, aren't you supposed to be eating matzo balls and slapping your forehead in some OyVey ritual?

He is the Pringles guy

He got tired of homers bullshit

So?
Jow Forums is filled with effeminate basedbois who can't see the positive prospects of war.
muh neocons is a nonsensical term invented by weak pacifists.

All the great men in History were "neocons".

Attached: conquerors-Youtube-Thumbnail-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 197K)

Neocons = Zionist warhawks who want the goyim to fight and die for Israel

Look into his personal holdings. He's filthy rich from all the kickbacks.

>positive prospects of war.
Positive for you, everyone else loses. Maybe you should think what would happen if your family is killed in a war before trying to be the edgy boy you are.

w-..what?

the delusion of you "people"...

Attached: 1559574702543.jpg (300x200, 14K)

This isn't a war for shit and giggles or for expansion and glory. it's meant to stop the most dangerous terrorist state in the world. a just cause.

Bullshit, only my kind of freedom is acceptable. REAL patriots fight for AMERICA! If Israel wants help they need to PAY UP.

>the most dangerous terrorist state in the world

That would be Israel. God willing yes, you will be stopped.

Attached: ussliberty.jpg (480x360, 50K)

He's a warmonger, but perhaps useful to Trump. Trump doesn't have to go to war, but having Bolton in this position signals a willingness to do so, which perhaps suits Trump's aggressive negotiation style. I still don't like the fella much.

War is cool you filthy hippie.
You wanna live forever?
You want to have your balls washed for you by some annoying shitskin in a nursing home?

Oh fuck off kike, Israel should go ahead and declare war on them then

Then we can give them a fourth trimester abortion.

First day on the job Schlomo?

Forcibly spreading Democracy and central banking is Ultranationalism. If a country wants a monarchy or to be a shithole, that's their choice.

A nuclear Iran is a danger not only to Israel but to Europe and therefore to America and its interests.
Someone needs to put these crazy mullahs in place before they go haywire. that it the simple truth. the benefits for America are clear.
>but it will cost a lot of money11!!1!
Exactly how Jewish can you get? the safety of the world is not measurable in currency.

Trump picks the best people. Only the best. Never Bush tier

Attached: 1558265398927.jpg (313x292, 17K)

This is just sad. Iran doesn't have nukes (sadly). Iran poses no danger to America or the West.

Attached: 1555190845507.jpg (660x494, 97K)

He makes leftists and Islamists seethe, so he must be based.
Take care fren

Oh ya...like all the benefits we got from taking out iraq???

Fuck off jew, fight your own sand monkey wars

>Oh ya...like all the benefits we got from taking out iraq???
Yes..? the mistake was staying and wasting trillions on world building a sandnigger shithole. the military campaign took 3 weeks. then you should have left. Iran will take about 9 weeks since it's larger. Get on it.

Perfect example of why you don't trust neocons.

Jesus this one is subtle. Never seen it before

The people of Iran deserve a free country.

Switch Israel with Iran, and you'll have a factual statement. Israel is a greater threat to America and Europe than Iran.

Iran couldn't care less about Europe. And they only care about America because of Israel.

This could be solved by Israel giving up their nuclear weapons. Or their chemical weapons. Or their biological weapons. But they won't, and the US protects them because of christcuck boomers. Once the american public realize just how controlled they are by their hebrew overlords, they're not going to protect them for much longer.