Man Dies in Hong Kong Extradition Protest

A 35 year old man fell to his death while protesting the postponing of the HK Extradition Law amendments.

news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/component/k2/1463095-20190615.htm?spTabChangeable=0

hongkongfp.com/2019/06/15/man-protesting-hong-kongs-extradition-law-unconscious-jumping-mall-admiralty/

Attached: 21D18D7D-5041-491E-85D2-7CBA0422B02C.jpg (365x278, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/fM8kfAiW9As
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump. give us more interesting stuff op

How is Hong Kong, how is Honk honk and how is Falun Gong?

Hong Kong gonna go to shit if the police step in anymore

F

honk honk to you too my deutsch freund

today our chief executive (person in charge) announced that the government will postpone the amendments to the extradition law. hong kongers did not like that, as we all want the amendments to be completely revoked.

the friend that passed away was unpleased by the chief executive's announcement, and decided to protest himself by going to the rooftop of a mall, hung a banner calling for the repeal of the amendments and the ce to step down.
five hours later he leaped over fences, though firefighters tried to grab hold of him, he fell.

fuck, if carrie still won't repeal the amendments what's next

no news from falunkung yet, they're still here n occasionally put up banners in busy districts.

I'll add that there'll be another demonstration tomorrow. We'll see how things turn out.

I heard you cannot even vote for your leaders (like in hong kong). Is this true? Is this why you have such a bad law proposed?

I talked to hong kongers in a bar in Germoney. Nice ppl. They didn't really know what Falun Gong is, but said that they shouldn't be killed and prosecuted

I usually never see Hong Kongers here, besides the recent happeings, Where do you guys usually post or lurk?
Do you also use vpns like the Chinese?

His name was Fal Ling Mahn

I chuckled

Attached: 1558508920373.jpg (526x400, 47K)

hong kong is divided into 18 districts. each district has congressmen that take part in the legislative council. that's where our laws are passed.
though some parties in hong kong might be manipulated by the chinese. that's why there are still 'support' for some bad laws.
our leaders are elected by a selected group from different professions and political parties, and the final elected person has to be appointed by the central government of china. so we as citizens don't have much to do about our leaders.

we have our own version of Jow Forums/reddit called LIHKG, mainly in chinese/cantonese.
as we are under the one country-two systems system, hong kong is almost identical to a western city. we have press freedom(sort of), freedom of speech, and internet freedom. though we are being violated from here and there.

hong kong is not china.

Good to know. Thx
Gl m8. I heard 1 million of ya ppl are protesting, that's almost 10% of your population. And the only counter protestors are paid 500 bucks per visit (or so I have heard)

ye danke freund
those 'supporting' the amendments are a mysterious bunch. we don't know where they came from, who's behind them and nobody likes them. but they're still around.

The CE is elected by an election committee of 1200 members, which mostly consist of pro-Beijing individuals or organisations. The legislature is also dominated by pro-Beijing legislators. So, the government usually has its way (government-proposed laws usually get passed because of the support from pro-Beijing legislators).

Extradition Bill should be passed. Canadian and North American CEOs are shitting their pants right now.

based and commiepilled

Chinese mainland is compromised due to looser HK laws and semi-autonomy. These protests "of the young and fresh" are just another protest inflamed by western CEOs and western money. There are many such cased and the playbook doesn't change. HK lawmakers have good sense by passing this law and are being stop by foreign interference.

yo how bout you pay somebody 500 to go kill themselves eh

unfortunally showing that authonomous regions do not work when you suzerain country is being attacked from outside. you will be the main target.

those who are 'for' the amendments are getting 500hkd, around 62usd.

If Hong Kong continues ith this nonsense inflamed by foreign forces with political and economic reasons their alrady precarious autonomy will be stripped away rightfully

it's gonna be stripped away in another 28 years anyways so we might as well fight while we can

Lurk more man. This is really bad, it makes it so freedom in Hong Kong is no more, they could just arrest anyone they deem an enemy on the spot

If Hong Kong loses it's freedom a lot of foreign investments will pull out, because you'll just hve the CCP in Hong Kong. Why do you think Hong Kong and taiwan are doing so well?

fight for what? what are you fighting for? these "young protestors HK Black Lives Matter types"? It's ridiculous.
>muh freedom
a pretext that is already overused and merely worthless
>you'll just have the CCP in Honk Kong
that means less unlawfull international meddling that occurs for decades in HK. You have many such cases of these "free" countries, specially in europe. China is doing good by securing it's semi-authonomous regions and cities from foreign aggression that is blantant

>we don't know where they came from, who's behind them and nobody likes them

Are you being wilfully ignorant? They are paid Chinese agents.

just to show that we hong kongers wont be easily lead around by a leash. we know more than just working our heads off.

yeees that's quite blatantly obvious

>autonomy will be stripped away rightfully
Doing that would be admitting "One Country, Two Systems" is a failure. It'll be bad for the CCP in its attempt to pacify Taiwan.

three commanders of clearance action in 6-12 protest

Attached: 1560443544_bf59.jpg (640x360, 183K)

Dirty Insectoid subhumans have been enjoying western freedoms for way too long anyway, while in the same breath shitting on the western world.
Time they got out into their real chink world and either learn to fix it or go to the gulag
Insectoids act all high and mighty when they stopped any kind of technological progress over a millenia ago

I don't know what to think about this. I wonder what Jackie Chan thinks about this extradition.
I will let Jackie Chan decide.

sure, that's why you are shitposting on Jow Forums instead of protestting to try to swindle Jow Forums's audience's opinion on these obvious textbook western interference
Why? Why passing the bill would mean a failure? is it the CCP passing this bill? lmao

>my enemy dies
Why should I care again...?

you need to feel sorry for these "freedom fighters"

don't

>one out of 1,380,000,000 people dies
Oh no!

>grab a hold of him
Yeah, save him from his radical ideologies and send him to the ranch! (Chinese re-education interment camps, aka Gulag)

too bad they failed and now the libtard chinks are trying even harder

go back, zhang

WHAT IS THE EXTRADITION BILL????
HELP
AAAAAAAA

Attached: 1560138242429.jpg (564x600, 44K)

>while in the same breath shitting on the western world.

Not sure how this describes people in Hong Kong DESU. Chinese and South Koreans maybe, but Hong Kongers are massive Bongboos and have been for decades, both young and old. Remember that people in Hong Kong are largely descended from people who specifically moved to the then colony from elsewhere, so there was basically no feeling of outsiders coming in and taking over apart from in a few Kowloon villages.

Probably even bigger Anglophiles than even people in the Falklands or Gibraltar.

Demonstrations against a power force?
If you're not kidnapping leadership and mailing body parts, of loyal but otherwise irrelevant clerks as a warning, you're wasting breath.
You need to have people set up around Xi who can leave little reminders.

At least he lives free in death. Died in an honorable way, reveled by his peers, a martyr to his cause. Wish we had something like this in the US to die for.

Too bad China won't give two shits. We all know what will happen.
>waa waa protest-u we irsh protestin-g
>3 weeks go by
>people realize they have work to do and bills to pay
>go back to work
>protest is 500 people strong now
>cops step in
>everyone gets re-educated.
Sad thbh senpai.

Fuck you jungle nigger. I'm not Asian.

If you say China is gay you get extradited to China, given a speedy trial (3 minutes long trial, no lawyers, only judges and cops), told what you did wrong (you didn't do that) and promptly get your brain melted away with drano injections.

Hope you're doing as many pushups as you are making posts. China is unlikely to give a shit.
Still remember how to block the 3 land roads, and how to walk in the hills between?
Hope you've done alot of hiking up there user. The city won't stand long without the new territories.

some time ago a hk guy committed murder in taiwan, but there's no law in hong kong to send criminals to taiwan legally. though there are other alternative methods, our chief executive (person in charges) insisted on putting forwards amendments to our extradition laws.

this extradition thing is bad cause it will enable chinese enforcements to arrest whoever they wish, while the judicial systems of hk and the mainland are worlds apart. the two systems do not work at all, and should never be made to work.

I disagree

thank fren

Yeah that was the funny thing, suddenly mainland China is concerned with criminals from Taiwan getting away from Taiwan.
Everybody can see through this shit, everybody knows the CCP is run by psychopathic liars and thieves.

What is a rain barrel user? You know how to create cisterns?

mmmmm funky drano

Thank you for the explanation Hong Kong bro

Attached: tryingtogetmefired.png (225x254, 8K)

SINK THE CHINKS
I
N
K

T
H
E

C
H
I
N
K
S

youtube.com/fM8kfAiW9As
>in the last week, tens of thousands of people took part in protests and gatherings
>tens of thousands
The absolute state of HK gov, downplaying 1M+ people protesting to 10,000 holy fuck. Every government downplays protest numbers but rarely by a factor of 100. Apparently she didn't quite get the message and needs some more "improved communications" from the protest tomorrow.

Attached: O02MWWbMeWH4V4Wk.webm (480x848, 1.65M)

/v/, /a/, /tv/, and sometimes /vg/ for the 2 phone games I play

Attached: 1538829924762.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Best of luck to you and the other people of Hong Kong. Makes me jealous wish America had nuts