How is your gay pride month going?

how is your gay pride month going?

Attached: 2002.png (779x572, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8c4jpGG8ew8
youtube.com/watch?v=XNa-8ziLE_4
lodz.wyborcza.pl/lodz/7,35136,24707065,marsz-rownosci-przeszedl-ulicami-lodzi-mimo-ze-narodowcy-wypchneli.html
dw.com/en/warsaw-tens-of-thousands-march-for-gay-rights/a-49116924
youtube.com/watch?v=Oyz7UkOO6Sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We Houston Strong this Pride Month!
youtube.com/watch?v=8c4jpGG8ew8

Pretty good so far, only seen one pride flag!

How is my what now?

I didn't even know it was pride month

wew nobody gives a shit so bad that our (((news))) has to run stories about how bricks were thrown at fags 8 years ago when they first started their parade shit

The only fags I see are on social media so I'm good

Wtf (serbs) in Croatia are based

nothing happening here.
Some anti-pride based protests for what I've seen.
Some pro-homo news but the gay people are probably ashamed to go out, so if they ever happen where I live it's going to be just 5 people, hardly a parade.
I don't think I'll ever see naked people on the streets like in London.

Only in 3 cities. So no one cares here.

Fine! Just cleaning the waffle out of my Vietnam jungle boots after Stompin' Queers!

Pride month is really only celebrated in New York, Chicago and California. I haven’t seen one pride flag this month.

First time I hear about it, based zognaro putting this degenerates in their places

More and more people are beginning to hate fags more than before. So good I suppose.

Attached: Gay Rights.jpg (680x680, 90K)

Nothing happens here(I am from SpB)

I'm a hardcore Libertarian working at Amazon right now during pride day. Got a rainbow heart sticker on my face.

There was a fag pride march in my city. About 800 people attended. They did their usual western influenced degeneracy and it caused a nation wide drama. People both on the left and on the right condemned them.
So even despite mutts forcing their degenerate ways on us we hate them even more now.

Attached: 4273545247523.png (500x779, 164K)

We had a 20k pride parade in Warsaw, other than that nothing special
Fags in Olsztyn got cucked out of their pride march - nationalists managed to register their gathering before the fags did, so the sodomites will be marching in bumfucknowhere on the outskirts of the city, while a big anti-gay march will take place in the city center
Other than that, the Rzeszow pride parade will be met by 27 counterdemos, will be fun

Gdansk?

pretty gay so far

Theres a gay pride month? Haven't noticed. Let it stay like that

Downtown St Petersburg, FL is littered with the fag flags

Attached: 1559585454465.jpg (683x1024, 191K)

In the US, its going rather gaily. In Turkey? I know İstanbul pride is in July, but it will probably be broken up by the police again, just like a student pride march was last month in Ankara (and pride itself was last year).

>Fags in Olsztyn got cucked out of their pride march - nationalists managed to register their gathering before the fags did, so the sodomites will be marching in bumfucknowhere on the outskirts of the city, while a big anti-gay march will take place in the city center
HAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Attached: Braun Smiling.jpg (644x637, 46K)

Yeah.

Attached: 1409849122675.jpg (962x911, 235K)

Going great, it's forbidden here

Attached: 1409848447239.jpg (698x500, 189K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY CANT THE KIKES LEAVE MY COUNTRY ALONE , WE ARE THE MOST IRELEVANT COUNTRY IN EUROPE CANT YOU JUST LET US DIE BY OUR OWN

Attached: 1560282162393.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Attached: 1521128050341.jpg (1920x1280, 372K)

KEK, BASED NATIONALISTS

>we are the most irrelevant country in europe
That's not Moldova
Also, everyone in London knows who a Lithuanian is because your fags keep on opening up tiny shops that sell kielbasa and other eastern european food. There are 3 as of now within 15 minutes away from my house. I remember there being around 3 in my old school class, lots of Romanians too (but they were probably gypsies and not actually Romanian). Most Lithuanians I've met were bitchy whores but a few are okay.

around 3 Lithuanians in my old school*

kek

It's gay pride month?

It doesn't exist

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

we don't have that, yet
last time they tried to organize this shit they were beat by hooligans and Wahabis
they will organize some kind of march in September, expect the same results

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=XNa-8ziLE_4

What is gay pride month? It's going on now? Are faggots in degenerate shitholes, like US, sodomizing eachother openly on streets during this month?

An MP of the ruling party (Young Democrats or Fidesz) wants to have the Pride parade banned by law, the speaker of the national assembly openly said that he is glad that LGBT people in Hungary don't consider themselves equal to the rest, things are fine. I absolutely loathe the Fidesz, but sometimes I do enjoy the way make "progressives" feel impotent. Also, almost everyone I know fucking despises Budapest Pride. We're a mean nation. I'm looking forward to see what scandal will this year's Pride devolve to.

Attached: purest hungarian specimen ever caught on photo.jpg (1031x660, 144K)

What's the problem with Fidesz?

Where do I even start... They were scummy young democrats who turned into scummy old oligarchs. They are basically a mafia, even compared to other political factions Europe has. They masquerade as a conservative, patriotic party, but have zero concern for the well-being of the country. The entire "party" has been Orbán's one-man-show since 1993 and there seems to be no sign of us being able to get rid of him anytime soon.

What's the best alternative? Jobbik?

Palmetto FL reporting in, Confirmed no sighting of fag flags. Although we are still working on the nigger problem at this current moment.

A decent conservative party formed from the few decent conservative politicians the Fidesz had. Or Jobbik. I'm not too fond of them either, but at least they qualify as a political party and I can imagine them genuinely caring about the problems that the nation faces.

Attached: sad cat story.jpg (1080x1500, 226K)

Pretty good, just inaugurated our "liberal" president, but the only thing I've seen so far is faggots with rainbow bags, no actual flags yet.

I was in Lodz last week, pride flags everywhere. Poland is lost.

The New Right Party got more attention than the Fags.
Also based ND speaker,think he is a priest.pic related.

Attached: Untitled.png (648x530, 819K)

Not a thing here.
Thankfully we are behind the times.

Pro-LGBT academics usually bring up ancient Greece in a "positive light" though... A shame, really.

Of course they do.
The whole pederasty and homosexuality in ancient greece is jewish astroturfing propaganda.

Just look at google Ngraph, it literally started being peddled by jewish-american academics during the cold war. Zero referrences before that.

I don't think there even was a "march" in Cluj.
Just families that protested against it.

Attached: Untitled.png (1450x520, 1.56M)

you lie yanis
do not worry though as we will have first pride this year
we are certified good goyim that love homosex now!

Attached: 253255324.jpg (1280x800, 98K)

wtf i love nato!

Attached: 454554343.png (1447x742, 637K)

anyone want to commit premeditated criminal acts against gays with me? (in minecraft)

Attached: 324324235.png (1068x747, 551K)

after this year the balkan will be officially completely kike'd

Attached: 325325324432.png (1098x728, 606K)

Literally nothing happened.

There were 400 people at the march you mentioned, and it got obstructed by 62 counterdemonstrations. The mayor of the city is a liberal and a convicted felon, so I'm not surprised.

lodz.wyborcza.pl/lodz/7,35136,24707065,marsz-rownosci-przeszedl-ulicami-lodzi-mimo-ze-narodowcy-wypchneli.html

I live in MN and haven’t seen a single fag flag somehow

buy israel flag and go hold it there

>gay
>people
Hai mă coaie, ce plm

The what now?

is that real?

Absolutely horrible. Those sick flags are everywhere

I’ve seen 3 fag flags on houses so far

that's pretty lulzy but not lulzy enough for me to look at homosex

5% lesbians 5% fat women 90% foreigners

>homomat
U can buy fag set that fag fire

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-214526.png (1080x2160, 1.22M)

This has been the gayest month of my life

adv, ce pula ta...

there were tens of thousands in the gay parade in warsaw
even the mayor of the city was there and some foreign ambassadors, like the one from the UK

dw.com/en/warsaw-tens-of-thousands-march-for-gay-rights/a-49116924

Oh no. Felvidék has been breached.

Attached: deebly goncerned.png (600x500, 98K)

>queer beer
Why would anyone want to buy beer with AIDS, I thought that we are not degenerated country just shithole

Attached: beer aids.png (1200x802, 1.95M)

Attached: 52dfa77e17e794a5fb3fd96101c78d3bdcf91f9456c896d47fab747516305a5a.png (900x703, 324K)

predicting holocoust of mentally ill people by 2088

Fags are planning a parade at Kyiv, for June 23. Everything if fine except that. Being an open homo here still may cause excess of bone fractures.

I've already said there were 20 thousand people at the Warsaw march.

no faggots in sight. Based country

Bosnian here, we harassed the 5 people that dared show up, couple went to the hospital. Same with the rest of the Yugo Gang except maybe (((Slovenia))). Either way, good times down here.

Why the FUCK aren't you in this server already?
https:\\discordapp.com\invite\7NrfJru

Been there and i agree. Made me realize what bunch a cuck nations west Europe is.

No shit because it’s warsaw. If there’s pride parades even in fucking Serbia and Russia what makes you think Poland or Hungary are immune?

So just because a city has a pride flag means the entire country is done? Lol, if we follow your logic than Slovakia and even fucking Moldova are lost as well.

Smh, get your head out of your ass. Centra and Eastern Europe are some of the most homophobic countries in Europe to this day. Just because some attend an event is not reflective of the entire population

Oh how great the baltic states have fallen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oyz7UkOO6Sg

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

So far I've seen only one rainbow flag.
>art university in the capital city
>rainbow flag at their entrace
Why am I not even surprised?

Seen one man with rainbow bag today. Nothing special otherwise

steal it

based

Attached: 1559359195330.jpg (512x439, 59K)

Haven't seen a single flag all month here in Minnesota for Pride month, feels good.

I hope that C14, Azov, or Pravyi Sector are going to fuck them up again

Its been bad in Poland.
The Faggots vandalised the painting of Mother Mary with their stupid retard rainbow and got away with no consequence. This makes me want to get my C96 and blow their brains off.
Wait, they have none.

And Portland, OR. Pride parade tomorrow. Wish someone would take one for the team and drive a truck through it.

what is pride month?

Serbs are the only ones worshiping gay shit

Attached: 4364249dd85b85687802a7b7b68f77d7.jpg (1024x767, 551K)

The only place I've ever seen or heard about the gay pride month is Jow Forums and TDS radio podcast.

Attached: D9GEgnIXsAAWVh-.jpg (1440x1440, 245K)