Chad Surgery

anyone thinking about having chad plastic surgery here?

Attached: handsome_dexter_by_4and4-d796et8.jpg (892x896, 76K)

I'm not insecure in my aprrence I have to install plastic under my skin in order to lie to myslef and everyone in my looks

fair enough

Just work out and/or get braces.

get fit before making decisions like this. several years of being fit before making decisions like this. should be last resort, not some magical pill to cure your insecurities on a whim

>is a beta cuck
>get's chad surgery
>is still a beta cuck

if I ever do it its for me only. im not trying to get laid on anything.

plastic surgery is for women. real chads don't give a fuck about their looks because women only care about momey and dick.

It wont work
Chad is not just good looks
Its good looks + particular body language + particular pheromone + particular behavior stemming from particular genes combinations
Tldr you're fucked and will just become a weird blockhead if you do this and won't attract anyone more. And you'll lose a lot of money and btw they lie to you, what these surgeons say they can achieve is different from the reality and you'll most likely regret the results.
Think about tranny surgeries (expectations vs reality) it's the same

im considering but not for women. more for life in general.. traveling, getting a better job, self-esteem...

just a jaw enhancement. not changing my whole face or anything

>getting a better job
what did you do with all the money from the worse job?

i don't work yet

i'm not a woman. so, no

Take the Clench Pill

At the cost of TMJD

I am a fucking manlet. Let me know when a height increase surgery is invented.
The worst thing is that I have pretty chaad features. I was really popular during school. Now my "rating" decreased a lot due to more importance in height. I still cannot "settle down" with a 6/10 when during school all 10/10 would worship me.

it is invented

>Nose job
>Hairline job
After these two I'll see if I want anything else done but those seem to be my main two flaws.

I'm 6'3", gonna get braces as soon as I can afford them even though it's the bottom 4 teeth that are a little crooked, everything else is fine.

Attached: 1560223212520.jpg (324x291, 28K)

Clench Pill is a ridiculous lookism meme.

>over $20,000 (in a 3rd world country) or $90,000 (in U.S.)
>5 months for recovery
>just to grow 2 inches.

I am fucked.

how tall are you?

Dont have to, I was lucky enough to be born with pretty good features, so I came to raugh at you for even considering spending money to mutilate your face.

>particular behavior stemming from particular genes combinations
wtf? lol
lookism is getting stupider every time they say something

This.
Think chad would suddenly stop being successful if he woke up one day a 5’6” Manlet bod?
If you really just want a quick easy fix and have pussy flocking to you just do what the turbo faggot sodomites do. Get some big pharma jew performance enhancing drugs. You can become the hulk and no woman will turn you down.
But yea... even if you do this to get women you still degrade yourself to basically faggot status. You will deserve the vicious side effects if you do such a thing.

>anyone thinking about having chad plastic surgery here?

Let me ask you something: What do you think about women who get surgery for their appearance? Or even just putting makeup on at all? Same goes for men.

youre being mean

>What do you think about women who get surgery for their appearance?
Most of the time it's barely noticeable unless you knew the person before.

i said its not for women. society judges people on their appearance.

>get braces.
= having permanent cosmetics done
So what's the difference if a chinlet wants a chin as opposed to a buck toothed Bong getting the pearly rails for a while?

Attached: 857449322.jpg (1024x1740, 422K)

Have you tried mewning?

Do it as fast as you can. Onions and wahmen have already started discussing a ban on those procedures for "mysogynistic inkelz" who are "trying to take advantage on wahmen".

yes. its too late for me.

Garanimals

Absolutely disgusting