Why is German not a lingua franca of the Internet on par with English?

Why is German not a lingua franca of the Internet on par with English?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1200x720, 932)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJxF7HPizlw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dictionaries_by_number_of_words
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantonese
youtube.com/watch?v=eAJYtuVcDLk
science20.com/alpha_meme/german_iq_free_fall_5_years_to_stability_threshold_germans_on_the_run_and_the_reasons-180605
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfo1rjHUrKc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusional_language
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The greatest political fact of modern times is the the inherited and permanent fact that North America speaks English.

-Otto von Bismarck

Because basically no one speaks it except in Germany. Much the same reason it's not Chinese despite technically being spoken by more people
(all chinks).

It sounds like shit. Even Germans admit it.

deutsch ist nichts fur leute mit niedrigem iq

Sounds better than Dutch that's for fucking sure.

>Much the same reason it's not Chinese despite technically being spoken by more people
That and the southern quarter of china speaks a different language than the rest of China.

Other reasons include the fact that English is excellent at conveying information (no other language can convey as much information in as short as sentence) and is extremely adaptable (mainly due to freely assimilating foreign words where straight English is not enough e.g tsunami). Also all the technical manuals are written in English because we invented most of it.

I don't understand. You guys are at the second place in popularity in the Internet. So why we should speak pissglish, when we can make German as lingua franca.

You can speak German if you like. The problem is no one else will.

German is an extremely precise language which is both a burden and a gift. For native speakers, it can be easier to convey exact information, while foreigners, on the other hand, get easily confused by the wide vocabulary.

????
youtube.com/watch?v=aJxF7HPizlw

English has more words than any other language.

It has the best words.

All our media is English, how would an animeboard for incels change that?

Admit it, you are simply afraid for the monopoly of your native language.

Yes, German is indeed the lingua franca on the German-speaking Internet. What's you point exactly? This is an English-speaking website so people speak English here and on German websites they are already speaking German.

Sounds like a goose got throat cancer.

the only g*rman language i want to hear are the screams of subhuman g*rmanoids burning in under my de Havilland DH.98 Mosquito in Dresden

Attached: 1558539290447.jpg (607x607, 33K)

If I speak German in the English forum, they will ban me. If I speak English in a German forum, they will most likely answer me.

>German is an extremely precise language which is both a burden and a gift. For native speakers, it can be easier to convey exact information, while foreigners, on the other hand, get easily confused by the wide vocabulary.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dictionaries_by_number_of_words

shithole

Take note anons: when someone starts saying shit like "admit it" and "you're just", they don't have a real argument.

Because two world wars and pic related

I'm just bantering, I actually quite like you Krauts

Attached: GettyImages-515454342-951d9ed[1].jpg (1280x853, 243K)

The answer is very simple, wheat.
> Spoils of war.

Attached: WE STOLE THE HUNGARIAN CROWN AND SHIEEEET.jpg (973x1285, 282K)

Same. Tense but intriguing people

And what are you trying to prove? That Germans are more polite on the Internet than native English speakers? I really fail to see what point you are trying to get across.

Do it again, Harris.

Cantonese is only spoken in the Canton region, which is quite small. Besides, the CCP is making sure everyone speaks mandarin.

Wir können jetzt ja damit anfangen.

Because Germany has no soft power.

Cause they lose the war, Germany is a pet of the US

You're correct, I was wrong. Maybe I had family there so I over emphasized it.
It's only 68 million, which for China isn't much.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantonese

We have huge soft power in sports

you have no fucking clue how languages work, do you?

>And what are you trying to prove?

English speakers value their language. Why don't germans value their language? Why don't you try to spread it?

Not big boat people

cope harder britcuck, you only think english is special because that's the only language you speak
the only reason we speak english today is because of america

It was until WWII. My grandparents were fluent as was everyone in the Midwest town they lived in but they stopped speaking it during the war and didn't teach their kids.

Maybe not because I don't know your point.

They do. Being the industrial powerhouse of Europe gives them certain advantages. See the Euro for example.

and America only speaks it because of us

Attached: 1499118428214.gif (400x323, 993K)

Sounds more of a cope on your part
>Stop liking yourself and making points you're worthless! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That's near blatant coercion, not appeal. Nobody thinks Germany is cool or that German is a language worth learning or that German cultural output is worth consuming.

America nearly became bilingual with German, but speaking German became to be considered unamerican after the world wars and was killed off here

Coercion requires influence. You may lot like it, but they have it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eAJYtuVcDLk

I hate the way German sounds

>most people are average IQ
>German language has high IQ treshold

Geee, I wonder why

Attached: 1560084778001.png (365x364, 521K)

>Nobody thinks Germany is cool or that German is a language worth learning or that German cultural output is worth consuming.

Only Western European Anglo-cucks think this way. Half of Eastern Europe and the Balkans grew up watching German TV channels.

It will be, along with Russian, eventually. Once the burgers adopt a blend of pidgin and espanglish for their language after the collapse, something will have to fill the gap.

How does your average third world subhuman fare when it comes to speaking the language?

Germany didn't do enough colonization like England and France.

And now, Germany is completed SHITTED.

Attached: Traditional German Man.png (313x600, 207K)

And Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, blah blah blah.

again, they all speak English because of England

Attached: ranch or cool ranch.jpg (1024x772, 82K)

>German language has high IQ treshold
The first link that popped up on bing.
science20.com/alpha_meme/german_iq_free_fall_5_years_to_stability_threshold_germans_on_the_run_and_the_reasons-180605

Its actually a great read...

It only sounds like shit when your kind tries to pronounce it.

I couldn't tell the difference.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfo1rjHUrKc

>Why is German not a lingua franca of the Internet on par with English?
Because even the shortest conjunctions contain 20 letters

Deutsch sprache schwere sprache

german compounds are in almost all cases not listed in the duden dictionary. you wont find stuff like "gärtnerfamilie" or "flugapparat". the duden corpus on the other hand encompasses roughly 10 million words.

Germany is just a gay version of English.

>german compounds are in almost all cases not listed in the duden dictionary
That's because most German compound words wouldn't actually fit inside a single-volume dictionary

Chinese is spoken in way more places than Germany. Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Canada, etc.

This sounds like an Indian scammer tries to speak english kek

>the only reason we speak english today is because of america
thats right

Attached: butcher american flag.jpg (828x720, 75K)

Really? Efficiency?

English = Circulatory system

German = Kreislaufsystem (Literally, running circle system)

German is probably one of the most efficient languages in Eurasia, due to it composing most large words out of multiple smaller words

because of anti-german atrocity propaganda pushed since the late 19th century.

because äöüß

Attached: georgyboy.jpg (700x500, 69K)

I read English, German and Spanish in school but all i ever had to use was English.

German and Spanish kind of like dried away, sorry.

Yes, efficiency. German as another user pointed out can be very precise, but in doing so you've got your "Betäubungsmittelverschreibungsverordnung" or in English "regulated prescription for anesthetic".

>German is probably one of the most efficient languages in Eurasia, due to it composing most large words out of multiple smaller words
Speaking and writing in run-ons is now ' efficient' and yet increases the vocabulary at the same time. Makes you think.

If I would required to speak German to fap and bant, I would go off grid.

That looks inefficient but it takes less time than saying the english sentence while relaying the same info

oy vey
what about yiddish?

Really doesn't. 41 pronounced letters vs 34.

Law regulating the surveillance and labeling of beef

Vs.

Rindfleischettikettierungsüberwachungsübertragungsgezetsz

Takes the same amount of time to say and displays the same amount of information, so how is it inefficient? In fact, I find agglutanative languages to be beautiful.

>German
>lingua franca
DAS IST GENAU DIE SCHEIßE AUF DIE ICH BOCK HAB

Attached: SCHEIßE!.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-204728.png (1080x1920, 1.84M)

Buh-toy-bungs-mit-tull-fair-shrei-bungs-fair-ord-nung

Vs.

Reg-yu-lah-tor-ry pruh-scrip-shun ov aen-uh-ste-dick.

That's how I would pronounce it in my accent atleast, your accent may be different, but it takes me longer to day the English sentence than the german one, which seems to almost roll off the tongue.

Look at the sentence you have typed out. Even with the spaces in English it is shorter.

>I find agglutanative languages to be beautiful.
That's like, your opinion man. I prefer to make up words. Maybe it's less 'efficient', but it might be more 'precise'.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusional_language

Too hard for subhumans to learn.

Old english, before it was injected with romance languages in 1066, was also agglunative. It also had free word order.

That may be down to one being your mother tongue and the other not.

If you want a contract or law defined as exact as possible German is they way to go.

German sounds very nice when spoken properly and with quiet manners. Yes it can be harsh when shouted, but language should respond to intentional inflection.

Yeah, somebody invaded England. I blame the French.

That's only one way to word it, you can also just as easily call it "Verschreibungsverordnung für Betäubungsmittel".
Surprise surprise, both languages are very similar

I just timed myself saying both word/sentences. Both take about 2.2 seconds but I'm not a native german speaker. So the german word might be said a little faster by natives.

This is true. Technically English and German share the same root. However there are modern differences of course such as your propensity for extreme compound words.

>surprise, both languages are very similar
Yes, and dutch is their bastard child

German is based on Dutch

>regulated prescription for anesthetic
Controlled anesthesia script.

Attached: informationdensity.jpg (805x648, 94K)

es ist schwer, es hat keine guten filme

>implying you can't change the pace at which you speak
Letters make a noise. 44 vs 57.

>Controlled anesthesia script.
Rezeptpflicht für Anästhetika
or
Rezepftlichtiges Anästhetikum

depending on the context

>Rezepftlichtiges Anästhetikum
The other one makes sense in google translate, but this one is stupid, lol. All fun and games.
'Recipe light anesthetic'

Da es zu schwer zu lernen ist. I probably fucked that up somehow, too.

If you want to maintain an ethnically homogeneous nation-state. You don't want to be a lingua franca.

That said, spain and england did a lot more trading, exploring, and colonizing, much earlier. So the seeds were set.