I want to live in a based racist white country. Which country should I move to?

I want to live in a based racist white country. Which country should I move to?

Attached: E6274018-334E-486B-9B14-935D9C21ABDA.jpg (1440x1425, 1024K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TOuNQPekVGk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Petrovich_Gannibal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have sex incel loser

Argentina

have sex incel loser

Dilate

>based
>woman wearing short shorts

Each Nation needs to either be retaken or balkanised.

Is Russia not the best option already?

Don’t move to any country, fight for your country to become the country you want.

neovagina OBSESSION

The closest one to description is Israel except whiteness.

it wont get alot better than russia, let me be honest, maybe some other of the few ex communist eastern european countries (belarus) but it wont get a lot better AT all, let us all be honest here

Maine

This. I thought russia is based?

I hear Australia is pretty racist, it's my first choice (sadly they are full though)

Have dilate

Ur mum's arse

Visited Samara, Russia a short while ago, I can tell you that the number of non-whites I saw was less than twenty for a city of around 1 million.

Poland should also be ok, most of your immigrants(if not all) are hohols who are basically Russian-Polish mix.

Us ameribros really need to collect ourselves in places like vermont and maine to hold on the our whitest states. White america is dying very very quickly.

Attached: 1557862202161m.jpg (1024x1024, 179K)

Prove you are russian.

Show us your blue eyes.

Argentina

Move to the rural deep south in the usa, we openly hate niggers. The civil war never ended for us

poland

>>russian
>>blue eyes
kek

But it's full of spics desu.

>I hear Australia is pretty racist
It used to be. I miss how it was.

Uruguay is better

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TOuNQPekVGk

Greece, it's run by the Orthodox church and illegal to build mosque.

>hohol
>blue eyes
You have 50%, we have 60-65%. Anyway the whitest of us all are bulbashs, but you are actually the darker brother in our East Slav family, while we are somewhere in the middle.

israel

This. Have sex OP, maybe then you wouldn’t be a creepy Nazi WN incel

Poland I guess. Suitable for Slav scum.

Fuck off, proxy kike.

England

ha ha hell no
modern russia is a joke country in general
any european country is much better in every way

Russia

Polish "problem" is that if you don't work then you starve so parasites avoid our shithole. The biggest problem is with Chechens and Albanians because they run organized crime (Polish organized crime fucked Russian mafia in 199X and police fucked Polish organized crime in 200X (plus open borders were blessing as most of pathology left for greener meadows) but they are relatively minor problem. I remember one article that Syrian family that was sent to Poland started to cry and beg to return them to Syria.

Fpbp /thread

It is

Iceland

Pure kike lies

How long ago are you comparing with? At any rate I'd rather be 15-20 years behind the curve that Anglo countries seem to be taking. At any rate I've seen people kvetching about Australians being openly racist, here they merely kvetch about the supposed racism baked into all our history and cultural output. Aussies seem a lot stronger minded than the average s-o-y Brit, so I could see the future being a bit brighter there.

Attached: 1549194756466.png (350x770, 460K)

Ukranians are south slavs, not east, that's why they are more darker than russians.

Ukranuans looks like Serbs, Croatians, Romanians..

poland or hungary ?

Attached: 1560614009316.jpg (480x480, 46K)

This is a strange slogan when you think about it
> Requesting people that can't have consensual sex to still have sex

What can go wrong¿

Attached: anus.jpg (3482x2612, 1.83M)

Iceland

Iceland is ultra cucked, they make sweden look like nazi Germany in comparison. The only difference is Iceland is 99% white (falling rapidly). The only reason they are still 99% is because it’s very difficult to import niggers. Doesn’t matter though, Jews are using a unique tactic to destroy them, turn everyone gay, and convince the women to move to American and get black bred

Why did you give Chechens political asylym? You see that they are all terrorists and criminals, I genuinely regret that we didn't kill them all during the Chechen wars or even during Ermolov's conquest of Caucasus, the world would have been much better.

Not true. Plenty of mosques here

Dude just stop being a creeper and have sex

Faroe islands, but maybe you will be the Russian outsider.

Maybe people are people whether they have skin tones or not.

Sex cost like $50 with a hooker. You have no excuse.

See

any country in visegrad.

It's illegal though retard

100% agree, no race basis in Russia

Probably southern Chile. Close to 100% white from Concepcion to the Southern tip. They have Haitians in the northern part of the country but everyone calls them monkeys and mocks them. Uruguay is full of leftists and faggots, Argentina is full of Commies and feminists.

dude i really want to believe it is not true but it is the other way around, there is some unreasonable myth about our basedness, but for any sane russian it is clear that it is a joke, just fucking watch this guy on youtube who travels in Eastern Europe (bald and bankrupt). It is a really sad situation here, no proper political opposition (which of course must be right wing), extremely poor people in comparison to western countries which leads to russian(ukrainan and belorussian too ofc.) women being sluts who would lay under anyone, kids are fucking dumb and uncultured etc etc etc

also not everyone is white

Attached: norway-flag-burn.jpg (798x629, 98K)

>it’s illegal though retard
>retard
Stay a virgin then you incel faggot. You have no idea on how much pussy you are missing out on

>t. Someone who has never been to Russia

Meaning I left for a decade, went back last year and in a lot of areas you have the "accept everything, bigot" shits, people who are scared to speak out because 18c/loss of job from the HR menace or are too far out to be practical or care.
My uncles are all farmers there with their farms across NSW and WA. In WA it's not happening, in NSW the quiet town is now fucking huge and invaded.

You’re in one.

>+1 point for attempt at demoralization
>-20 points for being an obvious seething kike

Who gives a fuck about meaningless sex you degenerate. Start a family, instead of falling into every weak desire that pops into your mind.

Attached: 1474618764516.png (1170x683, 977K)

all those delusional americans
guys USA is much more based than Russia

Attached: 1514941201451s.jpg (248x189, 9K)

>demoralization
No, I am actually against this shit, but I am also pro-truth.

You need to ask our politicians. I guess they have seen them as fellow victims of Russian oppression. Well, until they have started to organize crime syndicates and introduce Caucasian atmosphere (e.g. if someone argued with Chechen soon group of Chechens armed with knifes and axes arrived to solve it). Fortunately they also left for Germany and situation is harder only around asylum centers and Polish police is still able to "solve" it as they are not bound by "racism" (I guess seeing such colony of Chechens in UK would be hilarious).

>start a family and accomplish nothing with my life
Great advice, you stupid fuck. Having kids is literally the easiest thing to do in the entire world, look at how good niggers are at it. Instead of worshipping pussy how about becoming the best man you could possibly be. Get rich, get fit, take over you state. But no all you want to do is worship some slut who sees you as a dollar sign. You are exactly what’s wrong with the modern white man. After you have completely degraded a woman you won’t think of them as you do know. You will see them as they truly are.

Israel naturally.

Poland. Btw.

Attached: 3QQVupTlG9g.jpg (810x1080, 382K)

I have never seen a nigger in Russia. How is that possible? I don’t get it, you all these “truths” but in reality it’s deemed lies. Where do these niggers and degenerates live? I’d love to see it for myself if this fantasy land really does exist.

You know what's funny? They will all be called Russian in the media when they commit some crime or a terror attack.

>I want to live in a based white country.
all currently being destroyed. check back in 20 years maybe.

Kek
> Hello, new friend

You've been outed.

>actually do something meaningful with your life
>kike
God damn retard. You can have a hundreds kids if you want once you have contributed something of value to your people. We don’t need more people, we need more heroes

Go to germany and kill all the monkeys.

Belarus, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Baltic countries

Do you realize how in
>racist white country
our brother will be treated, right?

No. Poles are able to differentiate easily between Russian and Chechen. "Russian citizen" is usually used when they are reporting things in TV but they need to uphold "anonymity" but usually they are giving name so it easy to say if it Mehmed K. or Ivan K.

we don't have nogs (we actually have a few hundreds of them, maybe more) but we have shitskins and asians, also I am from the East and I have seen a lot of them

Attached: OzyuAY8pJXs.jpg (540x1080, 219K)

based and reconquista pilled

I am talking about westeners, not polaks, ofc you can easily tell the difference between us and churkas, but so-called russian mafia in the US literally consisted of Jews from Odessa, some Georgians and Uzbeks, and still they were called Russian for whatever reason.

Don't say that, he'll fuck your wife for 2$.

Maybe descendants of:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Petrovich_Gannibal

Some countries cannot be fixed. Russia, France and Sweden for example.

You're the one worshipping pussy, my guy.

>have sex incel teehee always open for sex expierences join my discord LGBTQA+ friendly roleplay no homophobia transphobia, necrophobia, incesphobia, zoophobia allowed xD also no incels

Attached: 25355273955_cf108d1739_b.jpg (683x1024, 201K)

>they are in the east
>east Russia
So all they non white imperial land. That land was never white to begin with. You literally proved my point. Actual Russian land is 100% white. The British empire was 30% white, yet actual British land was 100% white. Your perception of the “truth” is what matters.

I need to know the answer to this too. America is fucked.

Attached: 1558223391548.png (750x757, 115K)

yeah this russian mafia meme
luckily russians actualy happen to be white and therefore have an ability to assimalte instead of forming criminal communities

Why would I want to degrade the mother of my children? Yes starting a family is whats wrong with modern men we all should get on a dating phone app and have meaningless sex until its impossible to form normal healthy relationships. It seems to me the people spouting off "have sex incel" at every post that calls for order are the pussy worshipers. I hold the family above fulfilling my carnal primate desires. Yes it is easy to make kids, its hard being a father thats why 70% of new born black children have no contact with their biological fathers. I am the master of my own domain and dont need random pussy to feel accomplished unlike weak men like you. Im trying to find someone with self respect to build something with, instead of wallowing in the mud looking for the next orgasm.

Attached: 1486441613267.jpg (948x663, 1.13M)

>stop allowing pussy to rule your life
>”You're the one worshipping pussy, my guy.”
Now how in the actual fuck does that make any sense? Do you speak English?

I was talking about niggers, we don't have that much natives here though

The southernmost posts of Argentina and Chile are mostly pure breed Indians and people who work in mining

I meant that if I have seen them here it is obvious that there are more of them in the West

Yeah there was no Russian urka ever.

>Hire a prostitute
> Do something meaningful
>Kike

The projection is strong with this one.
Why don't you simply lurk möar before posting, handsome?

Attached: IQ.png (1317x1652, 425K)